Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Moved] Empty Weyrs & Scattered Wings

Back to Guilds

AU Non-canon Pern RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragon, Firelizard, Wher, Impression 

Reply Event Archives
Baked to Perfection (Hatching!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:06 pm
Candidate Zirza

Now that her green hatchling friend had found hers and Zirza wasn't hiding from violence anymore, she got right back into watching the antics of the dragons. She grinned wickedly as Brownie and Blondie ran around, amused by how similar they looked, and laughed outright when Shahaeran was relieved of her flute by the green and the blue knocked Kakar over and took his sandal. Terrible twins! She imagined what it would be like to be a twin, then shoved the horrifying thought away. No, there could only be one Zirza!

She watched as Shahaeran tried to chase down Blondie and gasped when the brown hatchling came to her rescue, eyes swirling rainbows. Cheesecake brown was helping his rider, amazing! Apparently dragons were loyal even before they had connected to their people completely.

Then she noticed Kakar had taken his time to get back up, and... had he been crying? He had been wiping his eyes, hadn't he? Zirza frowned. Perhaps if she understood his predicament or if he had been younger, she would have felt pity for him. But all she saw was a Candidate that had been knocked down, and now seemed to be crying about it.

"Go back to the creche," she mumbled, not too concerned if any of the dragons or other Candidates heard her.

Ruhane Chiisai
Mentions

Revel1984
Mentions

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:53 pm
Things were still not settled between them. Azelth sat facing her rider as she read through his thoughts and emotions. Everything was a chaotic swirl. Her eyes whirled yellow with swirls of grey. You Are a Rider. Her tone was firm as she responded to his unvoiced thought. Turanvesmine, please listen. You have always desired the best. I too desire only the best. You are the best. No one else would do for me.

The young teen sat quietly, staring at her. She could tell that he was listening though. I know I am not the color you had hoped for, but I am so much better. Just think back! When you were in trouble what did that bronze do? Nothing! He stood there and looked stupid! There’s not a drop of leadership in him.

He couldn’t have possibly helped you achieve the greatness you desire. Sativuth is a bleeding push over. He wouldn’t be able to help you soar. In fact he’d be likely to give away all your hard work. Azelth turned to look at R’ulfr as he came over. She spoke to his dragon, please pass my apologies to yours, but my rider is not ready to mingle just yet.

She looked down at the piece of meat he had continued to hold in his hand then smacked it away with her tail. I asked for the choiciest bits. Now my fatty sister got the ones I wanted. Only the Best will do for me Turanves. He seemed surprised by her reaction.

The others will think less of me for riding a green, his thought whispered at her. Who would listen to a greenrider? Azelth shook her head, times are changing. Gone is the power and ways of the golds. We can Make them listen to us. We will build a new set of rules.

Turanves sat up a little straighter. They could? He mulled over the idea of creating a new order for the weyr. It had its appeal for him. But he knew he couldn’t do it alone. You won’t be alone. If that is what you want to do, then I will help you. Nothing can hold us back if you decide that is what you want. Perhaps in her own way, but Azelth would help him in any way she could.

You promise? There was desire in his eyes. To be acknowledged, known, and respected. Turanves wanted to be somebody. I do swear. The green responded formally. An accord struck between rider and dragon. They would go places and fly high.

Turanves was startled when another green bounced over to them despite them being away from the other weyrlings. Some people just couldn’t take a hint could they? He eyed Azelth when the other green called her magnificent. She’d promised him big things, so she’d better be. It was almost cute though coming from another green. Azelth rumbled with amusement at her green sister the regarded her regally while a wing was drapped over her own back. Huxali hummed at the new green.

He regarded the green’s rider ironically. “I’d noticed.” The healers would be after him for sure soon. It would make his life a little easier in the short term.

Her eyes shifted to a calmer color as she addressed the now most pressing issue; her empty belly. Now about my first meal. Let us go back to the table and select the bucket filled with the most delicious pieces. She rose to her feet and waited until he got awkwardly to his feet. You should let a healer see you now. At least get some numbweed on them. Please bring your rider Pauth and we shall return to the tables.

He grunted a reply as he limped back over to the table. Fine. Turanves shouldered in among the other new riders if he had to as he looked over the selection of available buckets. “This one?” He glanced toward Azelth. No no. That’s not good enough. Try that one over there.

Turanves nodded and grabbed the bucket in question before anyone else could make a move on it. He moved to a slightly more open space then offered her a piece.

Melomar

Ruhane Chiisai

magnadearel

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:47 am
Blondie was completely unphased and unresponsive to Shahaeran's requests that she return the item. The green continued on her spirited run, meeting up with her blue brother and triumphantly showing her prize. She was however far less unresponsive to her brother charging at her. Giving a startled peep the green tried her best to dodge. Darting this way and that to avoid the angered brown. Cheesecake's shoulder slammed into hers and the green went sprawling, her prize stolen, then her brother even had the gall to scold her. Blondie answered with a hiss, but her brother hadn't even given her the grace to hang around for her rebuttal. The green got to her feet, small threads of orange lacing through her eyes. How dare he! This was her hatchday too! She hadn't hurt anyone, but he had seen fit to push her like that. Brownie was quickly there to soothe his upset, smaller, sister; nuzzling the green and offering her his prize. The angry tones faded from the green's eyes at the comfort, and she used her snout to push the sandal back at Brownie. He could keep his treasure, he'd won fair and square.

Looking up and at the candidates Blondie suddenly stilled. She stared for a long hard moment, before excitedly nudging at Brownie. Look brother! Look there! Following her gaze the blue let out an ecstatic trill around the sandal. As one, the pair took off at a dead run. There wasn't far to go before green and blue both slammed into a pair of candidates stood next to each other. The quartet quickly becoming little more than a tangle of green, blue, human, and dragon limbs. It was almost difficult to tell which dragon had impressed which candidate with the way the two were darting and twisting around the laughing candidates. It wasn't until they were making their way to the feeding tables that it became clear that, yes, they had both managed to pick a single candidate.

With all of that going on it would have been easy to miss Strawberry Tart's relatively quiet impression. Left by his latest candidate, the blue had been content to move on to another. However, before he could extend his services to make this the best hatching, he had spotted the person who would make this the best hatching ever for him. There hadn't been any choice after that, and Strawberry Tart had promptly sauntered over to the candidate, nuzzling and whistling happily at his newfound companion. (NPC impression x3)

Having reached the candidates Bread Pudding had set about methodically working from one end of the candidates to another. The task took time, since she of course was making a point to politely greet each candidate in turn as she went by. This was a rather trying day for them after all, and with so few of her siblings left there would be dozens of disappointed candidates left on the sands. Hopefully her giving them at least their due consideration as she went by softened the blow.

Meanwhile Cheese and Wine had picked up their pace. Cracks were multiplying and rocks were reaching their apex. Okay. Ready? Yes, ready. Right. Three, two, one, showtime! A heavy push from inside shattered the shell of the red and yellow egg. Spilling it's contents onto the sand. Was it a regal bronze? Or even the nurturing gold some had whispered about? No. It wasn't. What emerged from the egg was a dark, sleek, green. Completely determined to make her entrance a suitably dignified one. That was until a second, slightly smaller green clambered out of the egg. Tripping on her footing the pale green tumbled forward, colliding with the dark one and sending the two into the sand.

Uuuugh, Cheese! The darker green let out a frustrated warble as she picked herself apart from her sister. She only got to make her entrance once and Cheese had ruined it! The lighter green gave an apologetic croon, rising to her feet with her sister. Leaning forward she lovingly nuzzled at the other greens face. Sorry, Wine, she hadn't meant to. It was an accident. Wine let out a huff, before eventually returning her sisters affection. Okay, but please try to watch your feet next time? Wine needed everyone to know how great she was. Plus they needed to know how important Cheese was too, and they weren't likely to do that if she was falling all over herself. Now they needed to go and show everyone what they were made of.

The darker green set off with determination towards the candidates, but was stopped in her tracks when Cheese gave a whistle. Turning her head she spotted her twin heading towards the cowering Blueberry Muffin (Away from the candidates), who had now lost her only real hiding space. The paler green crooned softly at the larger green as she looked around wide-eyed. Behind her Wine let out a groan. Uuuugh, Cheese!

User ImageUser Image

Shortbread, Lemon Drizzle, and Apple Pie seemed to be having great success in their endeavour. Shortbread carefully pulled away at the shell, easily pulling her head free and letting out an encouraging hum. A nose appeared in the opening, a very pale nose. Carefully, a dragonet pulled themselves from the egg. An egg that now looked like it had been far too big for what just came out. There, receiving a gentle nose boop from Shortbread, and an encouraging trill from Lemon Drizzle, was a white. Not the smallest white to ever have been hatched, this one was definitely skinny. In fact, they were thin as a rake, with virtually no muscle definition to the dragon. As they stood between their siblings, the stark jut of their bones and the washed out hue of their hide was hard to ignore. As were the subtle movements of the white. Ever since they had stepped out of their egg Apple Pie had seemed to be shuddering. Their wings rustled and their legs shook with consistent tremors, even as their eyes whirled gently with blue. The young dragon looked faded and withered. Any pattern that could be distinguished faded in and out on their hide, and in contrast to all the healthy hatchlings surrounding them, they were rather unnerving to look at.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:19 am
Candidate Shahearan

Shah was trotting after the baby awkwardly when something moved in the great sandy breadth. More sand? With deepwater fish fins? She slowed to a stop to watch until her eyes sorted out the scene. By then, the green who'd snatched her flute had been tackled to the sand... by the sand.. and the talking sand dune had come back to her with the instrument. She blinked a long moment as she realized there were rainbows in that figure, staring at her.

And then talking to her! Well, I mean, sevreal of the dragons had spoken to her, but this one offered up her fruit, and Shah bent her knees to pull him into a thorough hug. "My Marhath..." she murmured, smiling at the turmoil of sensations. "Would... You do me a favor my sweet? Would you send for a water from the medics? I fear if I get up at this point I may fall over." He did, and while she waited, she just snuggled the sandy brown in front of her.

Kakar's jealousy was beyond her notice at the moment, but if she saw it later, she would certainly try to make him feel better. A song perhaps? "Oh! And would you thank that lovely blue I left behind. Perhaps I can take a rain check on that song for later." She sipped at the water she'd been brought until the sand stopped being blotchy and she felt confident enough to make it to the feeding tables and sit there, hoping it was cooler

Lorekeeper Syneca

Her feather still moved with haste, recording the impressions, interactions of the hatchlings, and then finally drawing up a little sketch of the frail, wobbly white Apple Pie. Even a frail hatchling was beautiful, and she certainly hoped a little food would help some of that wibble in him.

Weyrling T'ar

Pauth did translate, not that T'ar needed it, as the three of them headed back for the main tables, and Turanves to obtain a new bucket of meat, since his green apparently didn't like the one he'd grabbed. There, that looked like a happier couple! Whatever internal displeasure had been there before was gone, now. The more practical of the pair, apparently, T'ar signalled to the medics to get their work on while Turanves was in a good enough mood for it. "I've seen you around the barracks." He said, offering his speckled gren a new piece of meat. "You going with a new name? Most who've already settled in have."

Weyrling C'oun

So, he'd been caring for his dragon for some time now. Well, it had felt some time. It felt forever he'd been attached to her, and he was sure he'd never tire of it, but he did have some questions. "Hey, so... are you okay?" he asked, feeding her another piece. When her sweet voice cooed in his head to ask what he meant, he continued. "You seemed really distracted by the sun on the sands, like... it looked like it was upsetting you."

~Oh, worry you not about that, C'oun-mine. I shall be fine.~
C'oun eyed her for a long moment, witholding the next piece. "If you don't tell me I'll ask the weyrlingmaster."
~It-... There's too much of it! Does the sunlight need to be so bright to be effective?~
C'oun furrowed his brow and tilted his head. "The sun is always like that. That's why it's the sun."  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:31 am
S'var 18

Well it was safe to say that none of that was what he'd expected; first twins and then a white, a rarer occurrence even than the hatching of a gold - many times over in fact.

"One for your team Dimeti," S'var said with a smile to the whiterider. Would the little one would be alright? It was terribly thin and shaking like a leaf, S'var couldn't help but worry that it wouldn't have the strength to go to its rider.

As for the twin greens however - another great rarity - well they looked just fine, the exasperated affection that the darker of the pair showed her sister brought another smile to S'var's face; a gold might have been better for the north but these two were wonderful nevertheless.

Ruhane Chiisai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:36 am
Weyrship Entourage Whiterider Dimeti of Giligelith, 6

Dimeti's eyes had been stolen by the frail but sturdy white. It wobbled when it walked, but it was sure of its steps. It looked thin, but was desperately hanging on. "A little on the frail side. Hopefully a good meal and some track travel will help strengthen it." If anyone knew the potential weak points of a white, it was a white rider. However, they were also the most hyper-aware that whites should be under-estimated no more than a green or gold.

Weyrship Entourage Greenrider C'ran of Tefelath, 6

C'ran smiled over at the proceedings. With greens now being a breeding arrangement, it was beyond helpful that there were so many new additions. Now, if only they'd survive and none of them died of that beshelled plague!  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:11 am
"Ha!" As the two greens fell out of their shell V' leaned forward with a crooked grin curving her lips in a sharp display of white teeth. "Oooh, maybe it's a gold!" she crooned to herself mockingly, shortly followed by a harsh laugh - golds, who needed them? Not Fort that was for shaffing sure, two greens out of the egg a lot of people had been pinning their dumb simpering hopes on for a Queen to bow to again was perfect!

Definitely need to meet them at the feast, Lithustoth said, her voice crackling though V's mind and seemingly up and down her spine too with the green's glee at the outcome. If there had been a gold it would no doubt have been placed above her and her rider without question, and that would have been intolerable.

As the next dragon hatched the crowd's murmuring picked up again and V' scratched her jaw thoughtfully. "Hu." A white, rarer than wherry teeth and looking pretty sharding shaky - did it even have the strength to Impress? If it did she didn't much fancy its chances against the plague, it looked sickly enough already.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:54 am
Now that everyone had gotten a chance to take in the sight of Apple Pie it was obvious something wasn't quite right. The little dragon wasn't much shorter than Shortbread, but looked like they probably weighed a fraction of the young green. Hesitantly they took a step forward, faltering as another tremor ran up their stick-thin legs. Shortbread was immediately there, supporting her sibling to ensure they didn't fall. The green crooned her support, allowing the white to lean against her as the pair slowly made their way towards the candidates. Lemon Drizzle remained nearby, not enough to crowd his siblings, but near enough to be called upon if Shortbread should ask for assistance.

The sands seemed quieter as Apple Pie made their shakey journey towards to candidates, the other hatchlings pausing in their activity to watch. The pair came to a stop a short distance from the gathering of eligible individuals. Apple Pie's head swivelled, as they slowly turned this way and that. However, they didn't seem to be looking at the candidates. It wasn't especially clear what they were looking at. From beside her sibling Shortbread gave a reassuring croon when pale yellow began to swirl in the small dragon's eyes. Gently she nudged their snout with her own, turning their head towards the candidates. Apple Pie let out a shakey peep and took one quivering step away from their sister. From the crowd a candidate stepped towards the two, reaching out to gently touch Apple Pie's seeking nose. The white sighed into the touch, their eyes swirling with rainbows as the candidate easily scooped up the frail dragon. A quiet thanks to Shortbread and the pair were heading off the sands and towards the feeding tables.

The quiet remained after Apple Pie's departure. Shortbread looked at her siblings and crooned softly, it was okay. Their sibling was safe with their rider, they should find their own riders now. The calm air about the sands only made the hatching of Blackforest Gateau all the more jarring. The egg had been fairly lazy up until this point, almost sleepy in their motions. So when a brown exploded out of the egg it was rather shocking. It seemed however that this dragon wasn't intent on just one shock. He took no time to gather himself before charging across the sands, a fierce snarl escaping his maw. There wasn't any time to interfere before the new brown slammed into the smaller body of Shortbread. Sending the green flying to land in a crumpled heap.

Several baby voices cried out in outrage. Wine, Red Velvet and Bread Pudding ran to Shortbread, creating a protective barrier even as Blackforest Gateau darted away. Cheese planted herself firmly in front of Blueberry Muffin, unwilling to let Blackforest Gateau target the now trembling green. It was Lemon Drizzle's voice however that rang out louder than the others. The blue, who had been on the sands since the beginning, lunged for the brown, and Blackforest Gateau was happy to meet him. The two coming together in a hissing, snarling, tangle of claws and teeth.

User Image

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:19 am
Candidate Zirza

The hatching of the white almost broke the Candidate's heart. It was so sad, seeing such a frail hatchling emerge. It's sibling helping it find it's rider was terribly sweet, though, and the others helping indirectly by letting them pass. She wondered if the white's poor rider was going to suffer heartbreak before their lives even really begun.

Suddenly a brown exploded from a rather still egg and threw himself into Shortbread, and then as his siblings moved to protect each other, he was challenged by the blue that had been wandering around the sands for some time now.

"No!" Zirza shouted before covering her mouth in shock. Eyes wide, she was stunned by the aggressive display. Why were the babies fighting now? She didn't understand at all!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:33 pm
Whiterider Dimeti 7

Dimeti watched with a smile as the white was given aid from its siblings to find that perfect match. He couldn't help counting the apparent problems and strengths. Its eyes wandered, if they were focused at all, and its muzzle swayed like it was trying to scent. "Blind?" he murmured. ~I'd doubt the little one is without sense to make up for its shortcomings.~ "The little one did call to its rider easily enough." He murmured. His ponderings distracted him from the rather aggressive brown now ploughing across the sands. Or maybe he didn't have thoughts for the brown.

Greenrider C'ran 7

C'ran did have thoughts, though. "Aw, hey now, was that really necessary?" he barked out, staring at the aggro little speed demon. His eyes dragged back to Shortbread and her little wall hopefully. That had been one hell of a blow she'd taken, and he hoped the little green was alright. As if bidden, his Tefelath spoke out to little shortbread green. ~Up, little hide. Get up, before he makes another round of it.~

Bronzerider Careese

Careese sighed as she watched, shaking her head. Injuries in hatchings weren't uncommon, but she couldn't remember very many of these drop-down, drag-out fights. She could only hope it would end before there was no other choice; baby talons were sharp and left deep wounds.

Weyrling T'ar and Green Pauth

Tollar wasn't too distracted not to glance at the sands now and again. He could track some of the movement, but it seemed as though Turanves needed the company now, and he didn't mind providing a stoic companion to feed their dragons with. Pauth, however, was sitting back on her haunches... on the table... watching. ~Hey, come on now! Even I know that's too much hug for someon!~ Her eyes spun with a little orange as she almost ignored Tollar's attempt to call her stomach to attention for more feeding.

Weyrling C'oun of Green Montezumaulth

C'oun was skilled at taking in data from multiple sources and processing it. Well, he thought so, anyways, but for the life of his shards, he could not have seen what upset the little brown demon so much to hatch into a cannonball! He pushed to his feet, aware of the meat in one hand and the bucket betwixt both, and stopped flush in his path. ~Hush, C'oun-mine. My siblings and my mother can sort it out. Leave it to them.~ He watched his dragonling for a few moments before all but deflating back into his chair. ~Do not worry, my C'oun.~ A touch numb, he nodded, glancing up at the sands until a face full of dragon clouded his view, and he delivered it a piece of meat with a chuckle.

Weyrling Shahaeran

Shah had hardly made it to the tables, and had mostly missed the white's adorable impression, when all hell seemed to have broken loose. She turned and stared at the sands' chaos, appalled at the goings-on. She could see the individual dragons clearly again, so she was keenly aware that the little green had been beaten down, and shortly after, the battle between the new brown and the blue that had been around for a bit. Her own sandy brown nudged her forward. ~Come, Shahaeran-mine. I am hungry, and you are overheated. Come and feed me at the tables. They will sort out their disagreements and join us eventually.~

Lorekeeper Syneca

Syneca's quill had stopped. The sound of a fleshy impact at high velocity demanded her attention, and she watched poor Shortbread where she'd crumpled under Blackforest's impact. She couldn't recall anything that might have started the incident, and it took a lot of control to stay by the medics with her journal and not try for a better view.  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:59 am
S'var 19

Shards! That would teach him to hope for another brown. S'var grimaced slightly as the dark-hided hatchling charged at his sister and then fell into a snarling tumble with Lemon Drizzle, bad enough that the blue was outsized but he'd been on the sands for so long now that he must be starving and exhausted anyway. If they lost one of the hatchlings to a fight....

"Mmh?" S'var turned slightly to glance up at Dimeti. "The white? Possibly, and definitely very frail. It's fortunate it managed to find its rider before that brown hatched, I'm not sure it would have survived the blow he gave Shortbread."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:17 pm
This wasn't a playful scuffle between siblings, Blackforest Gateau and Lemon Drizzle were past all that. The two stayed close as they fought, neither willing to let their opponent back away from them. For a time it seemed that blows were being equally traded, although the odds were definitely on the side of the larger brown. Twisting around the dragon sank his teeth into Lemon Drizzle's shoulder, before collapsing his weight and flipping the smaller blue over himself. Blackforest Gateau wasted no time pouncing onto the downed blue and digging his claws into the smaller dragon's side, using his larger weight to pin his brother. As the flurry slowed it became obvious who was winning this fight. Although there was ichor on Blackforest Gateau's hide, there was far more on Lemon Drizzle. Both dragon's were panting heavily, even if the brown managed to look suitably smug as he leaned his weight onto the dragon beneath him.

Shortbread shifted slightly in the sand, her motions sluggish and her body unresponsive. As an older green reached out to her all she could muster was a wash of exhaustion. Shortbread wanted to get up, she did, but everything was just so heavy. The small body sagged heavily back into the sand as her strength failed her. Looking out between the legs of her siblings, Shortbread caught the gaze of Lemon Drizzle where he lay, a brown clawed foot pushing into his neck. Yellow eyes looked out across the sands at each other, Shortbread let out a soft, defeated, whimper at the sight of her brother.

The sound seemed to stir something in Lemon Drizzle. Red flashed through his eyes and the blue bucked, momentarily disrupting Blackforest Gateau's footing. Lifting his head from the sand the smaller dragon twisted his body, slashing across Blackforest Gateau's side and narrowly missing his underbelly. With a surprised bark the brown jumped back, giving Lemon Drizzle just enough time to get to his feet before he was leapt on again. The two grappled, and for a moment it seemed Lemon Drizzle might have the upper hand. The blue managed to get atop his larger brother, and he might have succeeded, but Blackforest Gateau wasn't about to give up, and he was far from out of tricks. Twisting himself onto his back the young dragon kicked out with his strong back legs. Catching Lemon Drizzle in the stomach, he sent yet another hatchling flying. The blue hit the ground, leaving a furrow in the sand as the momentum of his shove kept him moving. Blackforest Gateau might have been on his brother once more, had a smaller figure not intervened.

Bread Pudding stood over her brother. Revealing that she was of very similar size to the blue. Slighter in frame, but much the same length. Drawing herself up to her full height the green growled at the larger brown. He was injured and she was not. If he wanted the blue, then Bread Pudding would have to be gone through first. Blackforest Gateau hesitated, staring across as the green. From his side he heard another growl. Twisting his head he saw Red Velvet; the blue hadn't left Shortbread's side, but the way he lowered his body showed that this blue too was prepared to fight. A glance at Wine earned him a hiss. Looking between all his new opponents the brown backed up a step, then another. Even as he stepped away he held himself upright, there almost seemed to be a smirk on his face. Maybe next time. Turning the brown dove into the candidates, lost in the sea of white to swiftly make his choice and head to the feeding tables. (NPC Impression)  

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:52 am
Dimeti 8

Dimeti finally dragged his eyes from the small, quaking sillhouette of the feeding white to look at the noisy nonsense on the sands. He couldn't help clicking his tongue. "Foolish whelp." Dimeti huffed, looking over the damage left in the aggressive brown's wake.

C'ran 8

For once, C'ran agreed with Dimeti's grumbled commentary. He sincerely wished the youth hadn't been so... strong...a bout being the dominant creature in the world. Tefelath could only hope, awash with encouraging thoughts. She wanted to suggest the injured make calls for their riders to come; surely they would hear the call, but- ~Julith, should we aid them at all?~

Lorekeeper Syneca

Syneca's quill moved with a slow respect now, trying not to anger the brown she kept a wary eye on loosely. She recorded the fight, the valiant efforts and brave tactics of the blue, and waited with baited breath, her own thoughts urging the little injured hatchlings to find theirs so the medics could do their jobs and make everything better.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:22 am
Kakaw was busy feeding Caffieth when all hell broke loose out on the Sands, he'd missed the White hatching and Impressing though, the outrage from Caffieth, rousing him from his happy fog of .... happiness. Oh shards... no... Caffieth didn't know what to do and for once, neither did Kakaw. "C...come on Caffieth, there's nothing we can do in time... let's just get your stomach filled please?" he held Caffieth's head in his hands, forcing the brown to concentrate on him, instead of the Sands.

~~~~~~~~~

Kakar felt sick, he'd for a moment, hoped for the White but he didn't think the poor thing would survive long and he was more than a little relieved when it Impressed elsewhere. He barely had time to look over the other hatchlings again when a brown exploded from his egg and went on the attack, choking back a despairing yell as his siblings got involved. Oh nonono .... he stepped back as the brown dove among them all, thank FARANTH... it hadn't impressed to him... yikes....  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:41 am
Candidate Zirza

Zirza squeezed her eyes shut, trying once again to block out the sight of violence on the sands. All that green ichor.... she feared the Lemon Drizzle blue would die from how awful he looked. The brown had some wounds too, but he was bigger and had the advantage because of that.

She didn't have a green to crouch by for comfort, this time. She had to just stand there, her hands balled into fists. Her eyes kept opening, her determination to keep them shut wavering without another distraction.

Zirza caught small glimpses of the action. How Shortbread lay on the sands, looking so sad and defeated, which seemed to invigorate Lemon Drizzle. How Blackforest Gateau threw the blue to the ground, leaving marks in the sand from the force. Then, how the greens and blues still on the sands ganged up on him, driving him to finally find his and get away from them.

The Candidate tentatively, fully opened her eyes again. Was it over?  
Event Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff