Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:50 am
C'ran of green Tefaleth (1)
thaliawen

Cran had finished his duties some time ago and wandered the whers that had been properly cleaned and cared for since their arrival. That wasn't a huge number: each took a decent time to do and there were so many. Finally, though, he'd decided where he wanted to go. When he'd gotten there, a bottle in hand, his Target was, of course, busy. Wasn't unusual these days, he'd wait outside the door. He listened quietly to their conversation as he leaned on the outside wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:17 am

His target was oiling Gavinarth. Leiya was oblivious to her weyrmate’s presence. For the first time since they had arrived in Igen, it felt like home. She’d found an empty weyr that was large enough for her brown. The air was so dry here, she worried for him.

I would say if I had any issue, Mine, he assured her. Yes. That spot itches. There!

“Better?” She asked with a laugh. “Now you’ll impress even Julith.”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:59 am
C'ran of green Tefaleth (2)

He couldn't help a chuckle. It was a possibility... If she ever flew again. Her rider was very ill and left them all concerned. "Careful, I might get jealous at the idea." Well, he'd been revealed, may as well join in. "Sorry to interrupt, but I couldn't help overhearing. Mind if I join you two? I could maybe help out?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:12 pm
(2)

“You can help out,” she said. “He’s big enough!” The brown wasn’t always the easiest to oil—he was much larger than she was, and while she was quick enough to climb up to reach any spot she’d missed, help was always appreciated. “I’ve got an itchy spot here, but he might have others.”

You may scratch my side there, Gavinarth offered.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:30 pm
Thaliawen

C'ran 3

C'ran chuckled and chose one of the scritchier brushes to dip in the oil bucket and raised it to the dragon's hide to smack two wherries with the same stone. He was gentle with the brush, even knowing his duty; you scratch too hard and you can remove or damage hide! This he knew for certain. "I certainly hope I can be more help than hindrance, my sweeter halves." He thanked the eggs that the purveyor of the rest of his heart was asleep right now. Her sarcastic commentary wasn't always easy to hide in the back of his mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:11 pm
Gavinarth did seem to appreciate C’ran’s help. He rumbled in approval. Yes. There, you’ve found it. That’s much better. Thank you. The brown thought it was unfortunate that his green mate was asleep. She was always entertaining—and while he loved his, conversing with her wasn’t the same.

“He doesn’t seem to find you a hinderance,” Leiya shot C’ran a smile. “He’s so big. He’s not as easy to oil as he used to be.”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:05 pm
C'ran 4

C'ran hummed and nodded. "Sometimes, I find it easier to just drizzle the oil over Tefelath's hide and rub it in while she soaks in it. Helps ease some of the itch b'fore I get there, too." With Gavinarth's itch sated, C'ran switched off to a softer oiling brush to do the work. "You're light enough you ought to be able to stand on him when you do it and just work him top to bottom while he lounges." He stole a kiss on her cheek as he pushed the oil about on her side of the great beast.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:11 pm
That would probably work, Leiya thought. “I don’t mind the time it takes to oil him,” she offered. It gave her time to bond with her brown and get some time away from everything else. “You’re right,” she said. She could stand on him and get things done that way.

“He likes me to sing to him,” she said.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:23 pm
C'ran 5

The man chuckled, nodding. "Oh, like he's the only one." he teased, grinning and wrapping one arm around her hips. "I might have to envy your Gavianth with those private concerts." He leaned forward and pressed his lips to her cheek with a smile before he'd let her go again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:30 pm
“You know I’m a terrible singer,” she protested, with a laugh. “If I could sing, I might have become a harper.” But it hadn’t been meant to be, and she was happy the way things had turned out.

“Maybe I’ll give you a private concert sometime,” she teased. She doubted it. She hated her singing voice. Her dragon was the only one she shared it with.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:03 pm
C'ran 6

He rolled his eyes. "I know you're a great songstress with confidence issues." He huffed at her. "And if you had been a harper, you wouldn't he a dragon rider on the best brown in any direction, enjoying the company of the best rider of any green anywhere."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:09 pm
“No, I can’t sing,” she laughed. Confidence issues aside, she’d never been talented with that. “You never know, I might have been searched.”

I would have found you, mine, where ever you were.

“See?”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:29 pm
C'ran 7

"Well, tunnelsnake shells to that. I've heard you sing, and I think it's the most beautiful thing." He settled his oiling brush by the bucket and pulled Leiya into a tumeless slow-dance around Galvinath's bowl.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:42 pm
“I’ve heard love makes you blind, but it must make you deaf as well!” She tsked at him and shook her head. “Don’t wear yourself out. You have to help me finish.” She teased, as they danced.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:58 pm
C'ran 8

C'ran snickered, draping Leiya into a low dip where he held her hostage a few moments while he sought a kiss. "You know a little dance ain't gonna wear me out. Not when there's so much beauty so close at hand."  
Other Territories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff