The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:05 pm
You all know how a candidate sign-up thread works by now. For a character to be eligible to impress, whether they are a candidate or not, they must be posted here. Characters are welcome to be played in the touching and the hatching without being considered, just don't post them here.

This sign-up will be open until Midnight (GMT) Thursday 8th August

For this clutch there is a risk that your hatchling may contract the plague. Some may recover, while others may die. The system we have created has a risk ranking from 1 to 7. This clutch is medium risk, with an average risk of 4. This means that although individual hatchlings vary, the clutch average will always be 4.

Now because not all people are willing to take big risks, we give you the option to choose the highest risk that you are willing to take for a hatchling you impress. This doesn't affect your candidate's ability to impress to a specific egg.

It is worth noting that your choice for your dragon will affect the rest of the clutch. If all PC eggs have a risk value of 1, this will increase the risk value for the adoptable eggs.

Candidate Form
[u][b]Candidate Information[/b][/u]
[b]Candidate Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Is this candidate a stands impression?[/b]

[b]Mauling?[/b] Please detail the level to which you are comfortable with your candidate being injured, ranging from not at all through to death. If you actively want your character hurt say so here, with details if you want a particular injury.

[b]Do you understand and accept that a hatchling from this clutch may get the plague and may die?[/b]

What is the highest risk level you are willing to impress? 1 to 7

[u]Optional Questions[/u]
[code][b]How long have they been a candidate?[/b]
[b]Are there any risks to their eligibility to impress?[/b] Such as ageing out or plot reasons having them leave the Weyr after this clutch

[b]Sum up your character's personality as you see them.[/b]

[b]Why does your character want to impress?[/b]
[b]Why do you want the character to impress?[/b]

[b]What plans do you have for your character's development and future?[/b]
[b]How will impressing a dragon affect this?[/b]

[u][b]Dragon Preferences[/b][/u]
[b]Colour preferences?[/b] Is there a colour you prefer for this character? Is there a particular reason?
[b]Make this character exclusive?[/b] They will only be eligible to impress dragons of the above stated colour(s). Please note that you will still have to wait for a compatible personality in a clutch, and that this may require your candidate to stand for multiple clutches and risks them ageing out.

[b]Personality preferences?[/b] Is there a personality you feel would especially suit your character or their development? Similarly, are there any traits that you think do not fit your character or that you do not want to play?

[b]Appearance preferences?[/b] Prefer dragons without patterns, don't like purples hues in your blues? List any feelings you have on the subject here.

[b]Other: [/b]Anything else you feel needs mentioning?

[b]Are there any eggs you feel your character especially resonates with?[/b]

[b]Are there any eggs you especially hope your candidate impresses to?[/b] Even if they overrule preferences above.

[b]Are there any eggs you feel your character is especially poorly suited for?[/b] If so, why?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:44 pm
u]Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Tordare
Is this candidate a stands impression? no
Mauling Have fun, please don’t kill
Do you understand and accept that a hatchling from this clutch may get the plague and may die? yes
What is the highest risk level you are willing to impress? 2  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:47 am
Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Lorux
Is this candidate a stands impression? No

Mauling? Mild to moderate mauling is fine, just so long as he's not prevented from standing again/Impressing.

Do you understand and accept that a hatchling from this clutch may get the plague and may die? Yes

Optional Questions
How long have they been a candidate? Since 181
Are there any risks to their eligibility to impress? No

Sum up your character's personality as you see them. Charming, cheeky, people-person. Almost totally incapable of taking things seriously.

Why does your character want to impress? Dragonriders are glamorous, they live exciting lives and comfortable ones too! The idea of having a best friend/soul mate forever doesn't hurt either.
Why do you want the character to impress?

What plans do you have for your character's development and future?
How will impressing a dragon affect this?

Dragon Preferences
Colour preferences? N/A
Make this character exclusive? N/A

Personality preferences? I don't think a grumpy or extremely self-serving dragon would suit him.

Appearance preferences? I love the weird and wonderful, but I'm open to anything.

Other:

Are there any eggs you feel your character especially resonates with? TBC

Are there any eggs you especially hope your candidate impresses to? TBC

Are there any eggs you feel your character is especially poorly suited for? TBC  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:47 pm
Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Turanves
Is this candidate a stands impression? nope

Mauling? Up to (including) death

Do you understand and accept that a hatchling from this clutch may get the plague and may die? Yup!

What is the highest risk level you are willing to impress? 7

Optional Questions
How long have they been a candidate? couple turns
Are there any risks to their eligibility to impress? nope

Sum up your character's personality as you see them. outwardly humble, but absolutely conceited inside his own mind. He’s an intelligent boy, but also uncritical and cautious.

Why does your character want to impress? He wants to be the best of the best.
Why do you want the character to impress? I’m ok if he doesn’t

What plans do you have for your character's development and future? nothing set in concrete, we’ll see where his life takes him.
How will impressing a dragon affect this? if he impresses a bronze, he’ll be super smug and aim for the top. I’m not sure how he’ll react if its not a bronze.

Dragon Preferences
Colour preferences? I have no preference. (Turan says bronze only plz XD Don’t listen to him tho.)
Make this character exclusive? nope

Personality preferences? nope

Appearance preferences? nope

Other: nope

Are there any eggs you feel your character especially resonates with? he hasn’t touched them yet.

Are there any eggs you especially hope your candidate impresses to? nope

Are there any eggs you feel your character is especially poorly suited for? nope  

magnadearel

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:11 pm
Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Sonulobai

Mauling? Injuries of any level are okay, but no death. I don't mind long stays in the infirmary.

Do you understand and accept that a hatchling from this clutch may get the plague and may die? Yes

Optional Questions
How long have they been a candidate? Like, 8 Turns?
Are there any risks to their eligibility to impress? No risks yet (aging out)

Sum up your character's personality as you see them.
Positive traits: Disciplinarian, Industrious, Polite, Punctual
Negative traits: Conscionless, Frosty, Impassive, Quiet

Why does your character want to impress? Standing is a privelige that he enjoys, even though Candidates work hard.
Why do you want the character to impress? I am fond of this guy, want him to suffer a lot, then as like a happy ending type of thing Impress someday. That would be great.

What plans do you have for your character's development and future? Drama (he is boring, he needs drama), life lessons (love in particular), maybe a firelizard or weyrmate (or both).
How will impressing a dragon affect this? Impressing will just give him an anchor to his life. If he ages out he won't have a purpose, but a dragon would give him purpose.

Dragon Preferences
Colour preferences? Surprise me.
Make this character exclusive? Nope.

Personality preferences? A dragon who is passionate, or passionate about something specifically. To show him what strong emotion is like.

Appearance preferences? Surprise me.

Other: Nothing I can think of.

Are there any eggs you feel your character especially resonates with?
TBD

Are there any eggs you especially hope your candidate impresses to? Even if they overrule preferences above.
TBD

Are there any eggs you feel your character is especially poorly suited for? If so, why?
TBD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:38 pm
Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Joisann

Mauling? Up to moderate injury

What is the highest risk level you are willing to impress? 4

Optional Questions
How long have they been a candidate? about 3 Turns
Are there any risks to their eligibility to impress? No.

Positive traits: Noble, Independent, Dependable, Hopeful, Self-starter
Negative traits: Tactless, Private, Unsociable, Reactive, Workaholic

Why does your character want to impress? At first she didn't want to. But she has a noble heart and wanted to do something higher than herself and her craft.
Why do you want the character to impress? To be honest, it's because I've played her in the past as a rider and wanted to experience playing her as a Candidate too.

What plans do you have for your character's development and future? Love, maybe handfasting, drama
How will impressing a dragon affect this? Dragons love to be in the center of everything, so it would only enhance the experience.

Dragon Preferences
Colour preferences? Blue, because she rode a Blue before
Make this character exclusive? No, any color would be fine.

Personality preferences? A dragon who stands their ground, maybe a bit obnoxious or needy. She's such a workaholic that one who's quiet and unassuming will be neglected by accident.

Appearance preferences? A marking that looks like a bubble or bubbles over one eye. Otherwise no preference

Other:

TBD

Are there any eggs you especially hope your candidate impresses to?
TBD

Are there any eggs you feel your character is especially poorly suited for?
TBD  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:28 pm
Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Chellemana

Mauling? Hurt is fine, but not hospitalized or killed, please

Optional Questions
How long have they been a candidate? About 3 turns

Positive traits: Open and friendly, Competent, Compartmentalization, Independent
Negative traits: Holds grudges, Workaholic, Egotistical

Why does your character want to impress? They decided, with their siblings, that they wanted to do something higher than wine.
Why do you want the character to impress? I felt that they would grow more readily as a person if they had someone to care for and depend on (that wasn't a sibling).

What plans do you have for your character's development and future? It's a blank slate, really.
How will impressing a dragon affect this? It will put some structure and a timeline to personal growth.

Dragon Preferences
Colour preferences? None
Make this character exclusive? No

Personality preferences?

Appearance preferences? None

Other:

TBD

Are there any eggs you especially hope your candidate impresses to? Even if they overrule preferences above.
TBD

Are there any eggs you feel your character is especially poorly suited for? If so, why?
TBD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:37 pm
Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Tollar
Is this candidate a stands impression? Nup

Mauling? Yes please. Short of death.

What is the highest risk level you are willing to impress? 3

Optional Questions

How long have they been a candidate? A couple of months
Are there any risks to their eligibility to impress? Nothing I can think of

Sum up your character's personality as you see them. Ratty

Why does your character want to impress? He kind of sees it as a job since he was searched from his job as a tunnelsnake hunter
Why do you want the character to impress? He seems like fun to play and I want to see how impressing, or not impressing, will affect him. His last job meant failure got him starved, beaten, or left without a blanket

What plans do you have for your character's development and future? I don't generally make plans, characters evolve as I play them.
How will impressing a dragon affect this? I don't know yet. He still sees dragons as something curious and a potential job at the moment.

Dragon Preferences
Colour preferences? any
Make this character exclusive? N/A

Personality preferences? Curious, adventurous, or daring would be a good match, I'd think, but there are so many interesting potentials that I dare not limit things

Appearance preferences? I love patterns, mutations, all that. Personally love spots and splotches above others.

Other: Hugs for everyone! ... Just... Not from Tollar. He'll stare at you from the corner trying to decide if he's jealous or glad not to be included.

Are there any eggs you feel your character especially resonates with? the cookie and the devil's food cake

Are there any eggs you especially hope your candidate impresses to? The wooden spoon or baking tray as chosen from the entries on that could be a lot of fun to work with (I'm not entering that, I just think it could be fun)

Are there any eggs you feel your character is especially poorly suited for? For some reason, he's throwing up red flags about the red ones and the supersize one. Won't tell me why but they have him super worried.

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:50 am
Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Shahaeran
Is this candidate a stands impression? no

Mauling? unopposed, prefer minor, not hands or lips

Do you understand and accept that a hatchling from this clutch may get the plague and may die? yes

Optional Questions
How long have they been a candidate? since just before the plague hit
Are there any risks to their eligibility to impress? nope

Sum up your character's personality as you see them. that kid who can't help themselves humming while everyone's trying to focus

Why does your character want to impress? she's not convinced she does, but her closest reasoning is she figures her brother did and hopes to find him.
Why do you want the character to impress?well, her brother did not impress 7 years ago and I don't want her to find out what actually happened without a sanity rock in place

What plans do you have for your character's development and future? friends, maybe a love interest, eventually finding out about her brother
How will impressing a dragon affect this? could delay or fast track any of these

Dragon Preferences
Colour preferences? not especially.
Make this character exclusive? nope

Personality preferences? nope

Appearance preferences? Prefer dragons with patterns, love unusual colors, especially purple

Other: staff hugs!

Are there any eggs you feel your character especially resonates with? tiramisu, carrot cake

Are there any eggs you especially hope your candidate impresses to? I don't know enough to answer this question

Are there any eggs you feel your character is especially poorly suited for? I don't know enough to answer this question

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:06 pm
Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Cartoun
Is this candidate a stands impression? Yes

Mauling? not opposed

Do you understand and accept that a hatchling from this clutch may get the plague and may die? yup

What is the highest risk level you are willing to impress? 4

Optional Questions
How long have they been a candidate? They're not
Are there any risks to their eligibility to impress? Not for a decade+

Sum up your character's personality as you see them. He sees a need and does his best to get it filled, even if he can't do it himself

Why does your character want to impress? Dragons are beautiful and a romantic notion that will get him out of whatever mediocrity being a middle child in a swarm will provide in life.
Why do you want the character to impress? It seems a shame for his talent to go to trying to mend walls when noone understands him

What plans do you have for your character's development and future? I don't usually make plans.
How will impressing a dragon affect this? I dunno

Dragon Preferences
Colour preferences? not especially. Whether he's paired with something that's got strong leadership potential or a creature that's meant to fall into the ranks, he'll be able to develop either way. I'd love to see him on a bronze or even a gold, but not hitching my ideas on that.
Make this character exclusive? Nope

Personality preferences? I think something that can put him in his place or help him get his message across more potently would be a great pairup

Appearance preferences? I think a striking pattern would do well, something that's obvious and unusual

Other: Nope.

Are there any eggs you feel your character especially resonates with? NA

Are there any eggs you especially hope your candidate impresses to? NA

Are there any eggs you feel your character is especially poorly suited for? Pink's not really a color he'd wear, but that's not the point here.

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:34 pm
Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Syneca
Is this candidate a stands impression? Yes

Mauling? I have no problem with that. She's on the sands anyways.

Optional Questions
How long have they been a candidate? Not a candidate
Are there any risks to their eligibility to impress? Eh, 4 years from now-ish

Sum up your character's personality as you see them. Curious and willing to explore new territory

Why does your character want to impress? For the flights
Why do you want the character to impress? I'm not sure if I want her to impress or not. I figure if I throw her in the lot, my mind gets made up for me.

What plans do you have for your character's development and future? NA: I don't make plans
How will impressing a dragon affect this? No idea

Dragon Preferences
Colour preferences? green?
Make this character exclusive? no?

Personality preferences? I trust you guys

Appearance preferences? as a player, I love patterns. Syneca just wants to learn more about dragons

Other: Nope

Are there any eggs you feel your character especially resonates with? She kind of likes the brown and pink ones a lot.

Are there any eggs you especially hope your candidate impresses to? Sprinkles?

Are there any eggs you feel your character is especially poorly suited for? The cheese and wine or lemon meringue pie eggs? Something about yellow's putting her off.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:30 am
Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Zirza

Mauling? Scarring fine, death or loss of limbs/vision/etc, no thank you

What is the highest risk level you are willing to impress? 5

Optional Questions
How long have they been a candidate? Since the last clutch, so not long

Sum up your character's personality as you see them. Confrontational, temperamental, bossy, childish

Why does your character want to impress? Because dragons are cool
Why do you want the character to impress? Plot development! She has a lot of growing up to do.

What plans do you have for your character's development and future? Perhaps she will develop and mature into a good rider.... or become the Weyr's biggest problem. Depends on the dragon that picks her.
How will impressing a dragon affect this? She will either learn to care for another individual than herself and have a guiding figure in her life.... or a partner in crime. Depends on the dragon!

Dragon Preferences
Colour preferences? Any colour!
Make this character exclusive? Nope

Personality preferences? Nope, I have plans for any outcome!

Appearance preferences? Nope

Other: She does have potential to become a good leader... or a terrible person. It'll depend on the influences she gets.

Are there any eggs you feel your character especially resonates with? Haven't checked them out yet

Are there any eggs you especially hope your candidate impresses to? Nope

Are there any eggs you feel your character is especially poorly suited for? Gotta look still!  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:42 pm
Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Kakar
Is this candidate a stands impression? Nope

Mauling? No death by mauling pls, other than that, go ahead.

What is the highest risk level you are willing to impress?: Whatever, leave it to chance, whatever you like XD

~~~~~

Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Kakaw
Is this candidate a stands impression? Nope

Mauling? No death by mauling pls, other than that, go ahead.

What is the highest risk level you are willing to impress?: Whatever, leave it to chance, whatever you like XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:55 pm
u]Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Aurelien
Is this candidate a stands impression? nope
Mauling? Sure, no death

What is the highest risk level you are willing to impress? 1  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Event Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas