Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:14 pm
Ruhane Chiisai

S'var 9

"I certainly won't be sorry to have more help," S'var said with a nod of agreement to C'ran. "We've cleared out all of the key areas but there's still a lot more work to do to get this place ship-shape ready for the hatching." There wasn't a lot of time to spare but he was confident that Fort would send enough people to get the job done.

D'lana

"We're glad of the efforts you've already made, but you can relax now - after those bowls perhaps," D'lana said with a crooked smile and a nod of acknowledgement at said bowls. "All of you deserve to have some leisure time, as much as you'd like at least until the hatching I'd say." Who knew how long some of them, many of them had left? If these were to be their dragons' last days they should at least get to enjoy them together.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:18 am
TawnyAngel

C'ran 8

"A good thing to keep in mind." His mind echoed her thoughts almost exactly, and he was grateful at the suggestion. "We'll try to get in some of that leisure time while we're going about, don't you worry." He gave his own lopsided smile and lifted the bowls. "After this, of course. Wouldn' leave it for anyone else, since I don't haveta."  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:08 pm
Ruhane Chiisai

D'lana

"See that you do!" D'lana replied, still smiling and with a hint of humour in her eyes for the continued reference to the bowls. "And you will all be guests of honour at the hatching feast of course," she added as the obvious thought occurred to her. "If any of you need an outfit made send word and we'll arrange it, I can't imagine you were able to bring much in the way of a wardrobe."

S'var 10

Guests of honour? He supposed it made sense but it wasn't something he'd thought of until D'lana mentioned it. Whilst he wasn't particularly interested in the recognition itself S'var had to admit that the idea of getting the best food and drink that came along with being honoured guests was a very attractive one, it could be the last party many of them or even all of them ever had so it may as well be a good one.

"I certainly don't have anything suitable to wear," S'var admitted aloud. "I don't want to cause anyone undue trouble though; something simple and smart would be welcome, thank you."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:55 pm
TawnyAngel

C'ran 9

C'ran hadn't considered being guests of honor... ever! It was a lovely prospect, but moreso was the idea of clean, freshly washed clothes and food prepared by a staffed and stocked kitchen while his Leiya was able to relax. The look in his eye spoke to some as one of seeing his better human half in something relaxing and pretty like at the parties in southern. It took a moment for him to return to reality and nod. "Many of us were more concerned about supplies, you're right. We only got one trip between the lot of us, after all. I'm sure even Dimeti would be happy for something different to wear and a place to show it off."  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:26 pm
Ruhane Chiisai

D'lana

"Given what you've all done, I'd be happy to give them a stage," D'lana replied, opting for a neutral form of address as she had no idea what gender the aforementioned rider might be. "I'll leave you for now though," she continued with a slight nod, "I should head back to Fort and help W'dol with the rest of the preparations. If there's anything you'd like sent over right away though, I can make sure that's arranged."

S'var 11

S'var chuckled briefly at C'ran's observation, yes he was sure that Dimeti would love to be a guest of honour in a new tailored outfit. Hopefully the Weyrleaders would impose a budget, if they didn't they might well be in for a nasty surprise.

"Of course Weyrleader," S'var gave a quick salute, "nothing stands out to me as urgent for us; my personal priority would be a crew to furnish the candidate and weyrling barracks, we dealt with the dust and infestations but we've no bedding or furniture to set out. C'ran?" S'var smiled slightly again as he turned to the younger man for any further inspiration on what they might require.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:59 pm
TawnyAngel

C'ran 10

C'ran chuckled softly, looking over at D'lana. "Oh, by the shell... Please don't encourage Dimeti much. He's a self-important thorn just as he is." C'ran shrugged and smiled up at the pair. "Mm... A hand that knows a desert garden couldn't hurt." he couldn't think of any role they were desperate for other than cooks, and that was already going to be handled. "That one doesn't have to even be permanent, just enough to get it goin'... For uh... Anyone who stays here and likes plantin', I mean." He tried not to be obvious about it, but he was.  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:46 pm
Ruhane Chiisai

D'lana

"Is that so?" D'lana cracked a smile at C'ran's description of the whiterider. "I'll bear that in mind, wouldn't want him to get too big for his dragon. As for the garden, I'll have the word put around. I don't know how long we'll be occupying Igen, but so as long as we're here it would be good to have some things growing." Would the weyrling class need to remain here, or could they transport them back? So many things to decide, so little time!

A dark shadow swept over the little group then and Liarth landed a short way off; D'lana gave C'ran and S'var a last nod; "Until next time riders," and turned to mount her dragon.

S'var 12

As D'lana headed off S'var gave a wave before turning to C'ran with a quizzical smile. "Have you grown fond of Igen then?" Personally he couldn't wait to get out of the baking heat, but so long as Julith's clutch was here he'd remain - so far as he was concerned seeing this through was about more than just watching the hatchlings find their riders... But of course, there was no guarantee that he'd be around for very much longer - their dragons were exposed now if they hadn't been before. From the moment they'd appeared here in the north there had been no turning back, but now it felt to S'var as though there was an end in sight ahead of him too. They might be lucky, but the odds were not in their favour.  
Other Territories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff