Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:30 pm
Candidate Tollar

He listened to Lunathor's outbreak quietly, then let him stew, waiting for an answer. Finally, he felt it was his turn. "You'll between? Leave?" he asked quietly. "And potentially pass up what is supposed to be a glorious connection with your destined? You would chance betweening the other half of yourself because the GOLD wanted to come?" He humphed. "Dragons and riders aren't a one-way decision maker." He'd have said the boy's name, but... honestly, he hadn't really bothered with remembering it right now. "They make decisions together. Especially big ones concerning their own." He glanced away and shrugged. "No business of mine, though. I'll give them your regards, if I don't see you on the sands." He gave a nervous little bow of his head and passed across the floor to go to a different section of the Barracks, a darker one, where he could crawl under a blanket and think. Wild runners couldn't drag Tuaranves... well angry whers and inflamed tunnel snakes couldn't stop Tollar.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:55 pm
Lunathor

Tollar's response hit him like a punch in the gut.

Supposed to be.

A glorious connection.

The other half of yourself.

As Tollar turned to walk away Lunathor remembered how to breathe but his lungs, his heart, his whole being felt as though it was being crushed in a vice.

Supposed to be.

"It is," he mumbled to the space where Tollar had been standing. "It was. It was so wonderful." No, he would not go, he would not risk the other half of himself betweening a second time. M'rio, Julith, both of them. Did they understand what they were doing? No, they didn't, they might know but they didn't understand because they still had one another and so they couldn't possibly grasp it, not really.

Raith. I'm sorry.  

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

Event Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items