Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:25 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

"They're all yours," Ilharen replied with another smile for the polite young woman as Harmony pushed the smooth dark egg towards the weyrling with a gentle warble.

Demanthra
User Image
Lineage: Harmony x NPC bronze
Hatchdate: 1:13:182
Colour: Brown
Final size: 26"
Inspiration: Labrador Retriever
Keywords: Kind, Determined, Playful  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:28 pm
Ruhane Chiisai

"Ah, Careese, welcome!" Ilharen greeted the familiar rider with a smile and a toast of his cup. "Yes thanks, pleased t'be getting these little ones t'their new homes before they all crack and I end up with ten of the little beasties. Y'self? And can I tempt you t'take one?" he gestured to Harmony, who hummed and leaned her nose forward for head scratches. "She'd be glad f'you t'care for one of her children I'm sure - a turnover gift from her."  

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:33 pm
TawnyAngel

Careese was happy to oblige the small reptile, gently rubbing along her neck and head. "S'pose I cain't say I didn't think about it before, so... might not be s'bad a thing." She stroked the dragonet for a few moments and smiled. "What's the little doc prescribe fer an ol' farmgirl 't heart, eh?" She let her fingers dance over the shells at the gold's direction and felt the emotions, wondering if it was like that for the ones that got to do the touchings; she'd never touched a Shell in her life. "Both seem like good'ns. Think I'll run best wit dis one, if'n I'm honest." She smiled, nudging at the Bully egg.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:19 pm
TawnyAngel
*shy* if anyone else wants chihuahua egg, feel free to have Harmony refuse him.

L'yan was looking forward the start of Turnover festivities. A chance to kick back and enjoy himself after all this intensive training. Mainly felt like he'd been caring for Washawath; which he had been. The bronze was taking all the hustle and bustle with his usual calmness.

He'd entered the dining hall and noticed a table shifted out of place. A much battered sign lay on the floor. He didn't even try to figure out what it might have said at one point. L'yan could have sworn he saw a dragon butt imprint upon it. He wasn't going to ask.

"Hello there." He greeted the man curiously. Judging by the gold firelizard in her basket and a pot, he guessed there might be an egg sale going on. If there was, most of the eggs had been taken already. It didn't hurt to check it out anyhow.  

magnadearel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:47 pm
"Thank you, to both of you. I will be sure to take good care of them,"Demanthra assured. She took the egg gently, before inclining her head to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:13 am
Ruhane Chiisai

"Exactly," Ilharen agreed with a fond glance at Harmony, "I think everyone ought t'have the chance t'have a firelizard, they're good company and useful to if y'train them right."

As Caresse made her selection Harmony trilled apparent agreement with whatever was being said and nudged the rounded mid-sized egg into the woman's waiting grasp.

magnadearel

"Evening weyrling, L'yan right?" Ilharen smiled at the young man, it wasn't hard to remember the names of all the new bonds so far and it'd probably still be easy for some time to come. "Y'looking for a firelizard?" he gestured to Harmony, who was curled contentedly around her last egg. "There's only one left now, I'd be sorry t'see it sit around while its siblings go off t'new homes. Why don't y'touch it and see if y'think y'might get on?"

Careese
User Image
Colour: Blue
Final size: 25"
Inspiration: English Bulldog
Keywords: Courageous, Dignified, Pacifist  

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:22 am
TawnyAngel

L'yan nodded absentmindedly when Ilharen called him by name. It seemed like everyone in the weyr knew the names of the riders of Lith's clutch. Which wasn't hard when there were only four new ones to remember. Ah so it was a firelizard clutch. "Congrats on her clutch," he nodded to the rider. Even if most of the eggs were gone now, it didn't hurt.

Did he want a firelizard? L'yan suddenly wondered to himself. He had never thought about it before since being a server never gave him the chance or the funds. Even now as a weyrling, he didn't have many marks to his name. What would his bronze think? He kind of missed having Washawath able to enter the dining cavern with him. The bronze loved to curl up by the fireside and sleep.

L'yan mulled a bit more as the rider suggested he touch the egg. He felt a stirring as the bronze showed some interest in what had attracted his rider's thoughts. It's a firelizard egg. Should we see how much it is? A familiar pause before, why not touch it and ask how much it is? came the calm response. L'yan smiled and nodded to both questions.

"I guess it won't hurt to touch. How much were you asking for?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:29 am
magnadearel

"Oh, no, it's ah-" Ilharen made to indicate his sign, looked down at it, and laughed. "Oh well, it wasn't that legible t'begin with judging by how people were squinting at it. No charge friend, call it a turnover gift - from herself t'you."

Harmony sat up a little in her basket, crooned, and nudged the last egg towards L'yan to take if he wanted to.  

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:04 am
TawnyAngel

Careese smiled, wrapping the egg comfortably in her fingers for a few moments before setting it on the sand in the pot he'd given. The wording on the sign may not be terribly legible, especially imprinted with dragon butt, but the paint jobs on the pots were pretty. "Oh, hi newblet." she crooned at the weyrling next to her. She hadn't learned all the names, but she could recognize new knots easily enough. "Havin' a good turnover, are ye? Got yerself a new dragon and a new flit, too." She chuckled. "Bet the kitchens have a new plate'a meat rolls comin' out."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:33 pm
TawnyAngel

Ruhane Chiisai

Well! That was certainly a welcome surprise. L'yan smiled as the gold nudged her last remaining egg. Gently he reached down to brush his fingers tips lightly against it. This one felt like it wouldn't budge if it didn't want too, but definitely wanted a group to belong to. The sense of anxiety coming from the egg made him frown. Did it think he'd reject it?

He could feel the bronze's interest increase, I think you should take it L'yanmine. If it was anxious, there'd be nothing more soothing than Washawath. L'yan nodded to Ilharen. "We'll take it good sir, and thank you very much!"

He did raise an eyebrow to the woman who called him a newblet. "It's been good so far." L'yan offered the gold a thank you scratch under the chin before nesting his new egg into the last pot. It might be last, but it certainly wasn't least.

magnadearel

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:32 am
magnadearel

As L'yan accepted the final egg Harmony crooned in a satisfied manner, got to her feet, stretched, and climbed up onto Ilharen's shoulders.

"Y'most welcome," Ilharen said warmly as he reached up to give his firelizard a stroke - another clutch safely distributed, and he still had a bit of time before the dancing started too!

L'yan
User Image
Colour: Green
Final size: 24"
Inspiration: Chihuahua
Keywords: Stubborn, Clannish, Anxious  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:46 pm
TawnyAngel

magnadearel

Careese chuckled, nodding. "Good to hear." She smiled, waving at L'yan. "Hope 't continues t' be a fun one fer ya!" She settled comfortably around her egg on the table, letting her own body heat crawl over the pot. "And there ya go, Il. All free now." She smiled, glancing over the rest of the socializing going on. "Got somethin' else yer gonna go do, now?"  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
Event Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers