Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 5:45 pm
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

It's that time of year when we all gather with our families to celebrate our mothers* on Telrunya.

Maybe your pae misses their mother, or parents even. Wouldn't they love to see their parents again!?

RULES
  1. Only Pae'il with 2 generations of progeny are eligible. All Pae'il with no PC parents may enter.
    1. If you win with a first gen, your Pae'il will be modified to a second gen Pae'il,
    2. Any Pae'il "born" in a form that is specific to a first gen Pae'il cannot be entered. FOR EXAMPLE, the following cannot be entered
      • First generation Fae
      • First gen Flutters that hatched from a seed
      • First gen Sprites that hatched from a pearl
      • First gen Naga that hatched from an egg
      • Fallen
      • Maenads, Satyrs, Furies, Fates, Erotes, Graces, Spartans
    3. Fauny are a special circumstance, as some already have established canon parents. If your fauny has established canon parents, you may enter for those if you wish. In this case, everyone related will need to submit an entry, and decide among themselves who gets which parent. (For example, for the Apples, the owners of Big Mac, Applejack, and Applebloom would all need to submit an entry.) Otherwise, you will need to convince us why the fauny's parents should exist, with a believable story that fits with the established fauny canon.
    4. Hybrids without established parents can enter, but they can't have more than 2 generations of progeny
    5. The winner(s) may choose who to gift their second parent to if they wish, or keep them both.

2. In this event, you must fill out the modified form included below.
    1. The essay should be written from the perspective of your Pae'il! Explain what family means to them and why they feel they should be reunited with them.

3. You can enter multiple times, but you may only win once.
  4. This is for Reverse Breedings only. Regular breedings as a whole are closed.

FORM
[b]Pae Name[/b]: (link to cert as well)
[b]Owner[/b]:
[b]What Generation are they?[/b] (Currently. Please enter current 1st gen Pae'il as 1.)
[b]What are the parents' names, and their potential owners?[/b](It's okay to keep both)

[b]From the perspective of your Pae'il: Please write about why your family is important to you, and why you wish to be united with them for Mother's Day.[/b]

APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL May 17th, 9:59PM EDT!

*This must include anyone biologically related, and can include 2 dads. No adopted relations are allowed for this event, even though we do appreciate and recognize adopted parents for Mother's Day.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 5:00 pm
Pae Name: Chalcedony, Stone Chisled, Artistic Liberty (link to cert posts, all three are on that page - seru's is right below mine)
Owner: Fea Line & Seruta
What Generation are they? 1st
What are the parents' names, and their potential owners?
Classy Touch - Mother - Owned by Seruta
True Grit - Father - Owned by Fea Line
From the perspective of your Pae'il: Please write about why your family is important to you, and why you wish to be united with them for Mother's Day.
Chalcedony looked over the note he had carefully written and re-written about twenty times by now. Besides the fact that he simply insisted his hand writing remain pristine and legible, his brother's kept adding or changing thoughts mid way through and had all finally agreed upon its final form. The note, of course, was addressed to their parents who had yet to move down to their new mine location with them.

Chalcedony eyed his brothers with an expression of tiredness before they finally settled down and he read it out loud to them one last time.

"Dear Mother and Father.

To say we miss you is perhaps the grandest understatement of life itself. You have both taught us so much and we could never express our gratitude for your guidance, wisdom, love and care. We would not be the gentlemen we are today without either of you, and in more ways than you know.

However, we have realized that while we are confident we can continue the family business and tradition, it is simply not quite the same with out you.

Mother we miss your generous tutting laughter, your stylized flare, your generosity and compassion. Your expertise in molding gems inspired me, Chal, and is what lead me to my passions and I dearly miss being able to share those moments with you. You're artistic thinking and creativity is Arty's fuel to keep him going and he has created so many new pieces he desperately, and impatiently, desires to show you. Chiseled wont admit it but he misses you styling his mane and incredibly short tail.

Father, your toughness, unique outlook on life and never ending will to get the day's job done was sometimes weary but inspiring. Chiseled has expressed numerous times how work went faster when he had you by his side, his best friend, trusted work companion and beloved father to help him through it all. He believes he has found new gems here that he agonizes over not being able to show you. And of course, Arty and I miss that warmth, protection and pride you instilled upon us since birth.

In short, we miss you. Words cannot express that, though we've tried our best to convey it. We believe we've found a pleasant place here, a place to start a new chapter of our family together. There is another family near by that are most eager to engage in trade with us - produce for gems. It has become an honor and a blessing to work with them and we are ready to share that now with you - our parents.

Please respond soon. We need you.
Love Chal, Arty and Chis.
XOXO"  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 2:22 am
Pae Name: Cassia
Owner: Antidia
What Generation are they? 1
What are the parents' names, and their potential owners?Mom: Ananya, Dad: Sabola (At the moment I will get both.)

From the perspective of your Pae'il: Please write about why your family is important to you, and why you wish to be united with them for Mother's Day.
Quote:
Dear Mom and Dad,
Please send help. They are torturing me here.
Love,
Your baby girl

p.s. Give Macha a hug and kiss for me and tell him he’s a good boy and mummy will be home soon!
p.p.s Please save me!

The young Wilwarin chuckled a little to herself thinking about her time in school in Sparks Hollow. It wasn’t all bad, though her past-self begs to differ. Cassia sits in a café in Breeheart village, looking through a scrapbook. She sips her tea and turned a page in the huge book. She started to laugh.

Quote:
Dear Cassia,
You are a big girl. This is for your own good. Let me know if you are taken hostage. I will help then. But they get no money, only pain.

Love,
Papa

p.s. I will not kiss that thing.
p.p.s. No

On the opposite page, another letter is affixed to the page.

Quote:
Cassia,
What do you need? How much? Who’s hurting you? Please write me back soon! I NEED ANSWERS!"

I love you, forever and always,
Mama

p.s. Macha is happy to hear from you.
p.p.s. I am sending cookies

A tear formed in the corner of Cassia’s eye. “I miss them,” she whispered. She closed her scrapbook and put it on the table. She glanced out of the window while taking a sip of tea. Children playing, their familiars running around chasing their charges. Cassia smiled and daydreamed of those innocent days.

Quote:
Papa,
I miss you most of all but don’t tell Mama. I know I wasn’t the most behaved child, or the smartest or even the brightest. But I did try very hard. For a long time, I didn’t think you could see the good through all the bad. I know now that you pushed me because you love me. I wouldn’t be who I am today, without your guidance. I’m sorry for every “I hate you” and “you’re the worst” I have shouted at you. I’m sorry for wanting to give up at every bump. Thank you, for your love and caring. Even if your idea of ‘caring’ is a lot different than mine – or most. Today, I am stronger. smarter a better person because you wouldn’t let me quit. I love you, Papa. I miss you. I want so badly to show you how far I’ve come. I’m doing you proud and carrying on your work and spreading the joy of spice. I will not let you down! I live in a place now where food is not just for survival. Everyone around me is working and perfecting their craft with all aspects of food. I have found my place with a spice shop. I'm successful because you loved me enough to not let me quit.

Cassia sniffled a little. There are little smears on the page where her tears landed.

Quote:
Mama,
I miss you most of all but don’t tell Papa. I love you and wish you were here. Thank you for having such a gentle touch when Papa’s was so stern. And for not telling Papa when I would sneak out. Papa may have shaped me, but you were there to comfort me and pick up the pieces whenever I fell down. It is through your love for me, and for everyone, that I am the best person I can be. I can only pray that I have just a gram of the compassion you hold in your heart. It has been such a blessing to have you as my mom. I wish that I can someday I can be a mother as wonderful as you.

As we celebrate parents this week, I can stop and reflect on my childhood and think about you and Papa. You two are the most important people in my life. Forever and always. I’m successful because you loved me. I can’t wait to see you again!

p.s. Please send cookies.
p.p.s. Give Macha a hug and kiss for me!

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 10:15 am
Pae Name: Amondi and Hvatbera
Owner: Menelie & Daisicle
What are the parents' names, and their potential owners? Mother: Sharaf (Menelie); Mother: Shakti (Daisicle)

Amondi
My family is important to me because we give one another strength. Hvatbera and I have continued to uphold one another in our mothers' absence, but I do miss their examples of dignity, self-confidence, and pride. These times we are living in, they are chaotic. Without family, a Naiad is like a blade of seaweed that has come un-tethered from its holdfast. It is tossed about, subject to the whims of the Ocean without its family to anchor it, and it is difficult to know where you have come from, where you are going, and your purpose. I wish to reunited with my mothers on this sacred holiday so that, once again anchored to our shared values, I am able to face the currents with all the strength of the women who have come before me, know my place and my purpose, and achieve that purpose with the same single-minded determination my foremothers have taught me.

Hvatbera
As much as I want to act like I am a strong, self-made woman with everything from looks, to personality, and everything the sea could offer in-between... Even I have to admit I'd be nowhere near the same fish I am today without my mothers. Their limitless energy that seemed capable of powering our home through sheer willpower alone, their abundant strength and pride. Perhaps it is a bit strange to admit now, but I never understood how unique - how special - our little family was until adulthood. Seeing them again... It would just mean the sea to me.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 3:31 pm
Pae Name: Nightwing
Owner: Teigra
Swift Strike - Bat Fauny Mother - Owned by Teigra
Shadow Flight(?) - Bat Fauny Father - TBD but likely someone else who will plot with me and the Faun (and name to be verified/approved with future owner)

Sighing softly, the bat-winged Fauny guard idly twirled the quill between his fingers while collecting his thoughts. It wasn't easy, both considering the contents of the letter he was working on, as well as the fact that his sentry shift would be starting soon. The evening hour was growing late, most Faun preparing for bed and sleep, but that's when his duty began. For now though, he dipped the quill tip into a bottle of ink and put tip to parchment.

Fair greetings from Laisidhiel,

All is well here at home. Repairs and rebuilding have wrapped up since last we communicated. I am pleased to report that upon regaining the ground lost, we are now making preparations to move forward with new improvements to security, training, and structure. As one of the few present with formal training and experience, I've been asked to aid with some of the improvements to the Tree's security and how we should move forward with keeping Laisidhiel and her residents safe.

On that note...

To be honest, the pressure is growing a bit hard to bear. At first, it was nice to be consulted and included, but now I'm fielding more questions about proper traiing methods, squad structure, weapons handling, armor design...it's getting to be a bit much. While I have more experience than most, I feel far from the expert that I feel the Tree deserves. I'll do my best, of course, to support, however...

I find myself wishing sometimes that you were both here to offer your expertise. And maybe...for other reasons.

No one knows how to whip a squad into shape like Dad. The ability to inspire others to push beyond their limits while instilling the discipline of a soldier. To make others feel safe by their mere presence. The Tree could use some of that right now, amidst such uncertainty. I know you would have some great ideas on how best to go about proper soldier training.

The Faun of Laisidhiel are great, don't get me wrong, and they are doing the best they can. It's just...so many of them have experience only as farmers. Not soldiers. They know their way around a plow or a rake, but not a sword or spear. Heh. Course, reminds me of what Mom could do with either. I still remember her smile when she told you, Dad, that no defense was perfect and that there was always an offense to counter. She even managed to keep from laughing too hard when she offered you a hand up after she knocked you on your tail.

I'll wrap this up, as I need to go on duty soon. Just know that we are doing well here in Laisidhiel and I pray you are faring just as fortunately on patrol. If ever you do get a chance to stop in, perhaps I could show you around the Tree and get your advice on improvements. The Head Chef makes a hell of a harvest stew, and the bar has a nice seasonal ale this time of year.

Just saying.

Your son,
Nightwing

Pushing back from the table, Nightwing stood and stretched, shaking out his leg muscles and flexing his wings. Time for duty. With a wave, he beckoned to his Mellon and handed her the parchment. "Short mission, friend," he smiled. "Deliver the message and report back to me when finished, soldier. Dismissed!" With a wave, he watched the small fairy zip away into the night with the message and made his way downstairs to his post.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 5:49 pm
Pae Name: Cruise
Owner: SSBrosB
What are the parents' names, and their potential owners? Names TBD (I’m terrible with them, sorry!) and I’ll keep both of them for now

“It’s a bit… silly to write about why family is so important to me, but I will because this is asking for it. It’s important because, depending on if the family is a good one or not, they can be a huge support for you. They’re also the ones that shape you, not only in terms of how you grow, but your personality, your likes and dislikes (depending), and so many other things! Even if you don’t have the best family, even if you have a bad one, you can still learn things from them! At least, what not to do and how not to treat other pae.
But my parents, they’ve been such a big part in my life and even though I’m an adult now, they are still a big part of it. If I have any questions that I feel that I can’t ask my friends, or if I’m going through something that’s really making me worried, I can always count on them for help or to make me feel better. And in return, I do the same! Though I know they try to shield me from a lot of their problems. But I’m always willing to help them! They’ve done so well and have made quite a few sacrifices so that they could raise me the best that they could and I’m so thankful for them! And, luckily, they don’t try to take advantage of that feeling!"  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:54 pm
Pae Name: Tao Emi Dane
Owner: Strawberri Stardust
What Generation are they? 2
Emiliana Dane - Angel mama - Fea Line
Cristao Dane - Naiad papa - Strawberri Stardust

This week had Ted feeling extremely nostalgic. It had been a long time since he had seen his parents, and there was a reason for that. It wasn't a particularly good reason, not really a good reason at all.

He had been a teenager, and a stupid one. He wanted to go see other places but his mother was paranoid. She didn't want him to get hurt, and his father always backed his mother up. So he was told to stay at home. Being a stupid teenager, Ted did not appreciate this. He constantly snuck out of their home lake and...constantly got caught and in trouble.

The last time, before the big fight, Ted had gotten lost. He was gone for a week before he'd found his way home. His parents had been so angry, so worried. And, being a stupid teenager, he was mad at himself and embarrassed that he had gotten so lost. So he had waited until his parents had fallen asleep and left.

It was the biggest regret of his life. Emerging from his lake, Ted started writing. It took quite a few tries to get just right, but he somehow managed to write something that he felt was...something close to perfect.

Dear Mother and Father,

I know it has been a very long time since we last spoke, and I know that the fault lies with me. When I left I was angry and stupid, and I apologize for everything I said and did when I was younger. I regret having left and I am ashamed to say that it was my pride that caused me to take so long to send this to you.

I know I don't deserve to, but I would like to see you both again and perhaps attempt to mend what I broke so long ago. You may not believe this, but I love and miss you both every day.

Sincerely,
Your son, Tao Emi Dane

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:35 pm
Pae Name: Titaia
Owner: Twitchapher the 3rd
What Generation are they? 2
What are the parents' names, and their potential owners? Maestro Cordelia(Feesh), Strong Lady Keegan(feathers). I'll own both for the moment but I plan on giving one away.

Titaia pursed her lips as she sat on the beach, quill in hand. It had been a little while since her last letter to the two so it was time to send another one. She put the quill to the parchment and started to write.

"Oh MOMMMIESSSSSS you'll never BELIEVE everything that has happened! =D Not a lot but that's ok! I'm still waiting for you two to come home. =( It's been sooooo longgggg how are you two doing?Is Mama KK tickling you again Mama Coral? =D Is Mama KK cooking again? How many fires did she set this time? Did she almost set your hair on fire Mama Coral? Again? =O I've been a good girl and I've been waiting for you two to get back but it's SOOOO BORING! Hurry hurry hurry! I want to show you my new magic tricks! ^w^

Oh oh oh Mama KK! I got the hat you sent me! <3 I took the ribbons and holly mama Coral gave me and now it's super pretty! ^w^
The problem is my 'magical' animals don't like to be put in there and bite my head. ;n; It hurts!"

Titaia paused as she thought about her mothers. How much she missed them. Her writing picked back up again.

"Wish both of you were here to cuddle up to me and tell me what a good magician I am and I know I'm a big girl but when ever I think of you two I just want to be your little angelfish all over again. Does that make me weak? ._.;
I can already here you mama KK from here! Yes I know I'm your strongest little angelfish ever! I just I don't know....It's not the same? You know? Kinda maybe? Maybe it's just me. =(

How has the recruiting going! =O Have you found a lot of others to join our circus? Did you find the unicorn and the elephant things you read about in the stories you two read to me? maybe someone stronger then Mama KK? =D Have you two found a good place to set up the 'Fabulous Blue Moon Cirque' or will we travel from village to village...When is Mama KK going to get turned into a guy and you two have more siblings for me?! >=( I think I've waited long enough to become THE best big sister ever!

Everyone is always thinking of the past but we're thinking of the future! Us three! Together again! Forever! Making pae of the island gasp and cheer and scream at our amazing death deifying performances! Mama Coral, Mama KK, me, who ever wants to join and THE SIBLINGS YOU TWO SHOULD BE MAKING ME! >;D Teasing! Maybe.

With us together we'll be ready to take on the world even! I'm super excited for everything! Oh but don't put that horrible lipstick on and kiss the paper again Mama Coral! That orange was NOT your colour! >=( And Mama KK! No more shoving as much glitter as you can in yours when you make it impossible to open! There was glitter in my wings for months, months! >=E

See you soon Mommies! Miss and love you both! Best moms EVER! Except right now because you're not here! X3
- <3 Titaia"

Titaia held out the parchment and beamed! They'd love it! Now she just had to find someone who could find her moms. Why did they have to be so difficult?

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:36 pm
Pae Name: Ju An Emi "Jae"
Owner: Strawberri Stardust
What are the parents' names, and their potential owners? Names are TBD but I would get the father and Twitchapher the 3rd would get the mother, both naga

This was stupid. She didn't need family. Absolutely did not. And yet...why did she keep coming back to this stupid piece of paper?

Jae had a friend. Someone who had found her egg and fed her when she was a child. Someone who had taught her how to hunt for herself. Wasn't that a parent? Or as close to one as a creature like her got. So why was there still an empty place inside her that begged to know who her people were? Why did she still hunger to know her parents, her clan? Did she have siblings? Why had her egg been found alone and unprotected when Naga were known to be protective of their offspring?

Her friend had suggested she write a letter to get everything out, even if it never found her family. At least she would have it written down somewhere. So, fine. She would write it down. She had come outside where she felt most comfortable to write this letter to no one.

Hello. My name is Jae. This feels stupid, but I will not let a piece of paper defeat me!

I was found as an egg in the forest by a Pae who taught me how to hunt for myself. Others would say that was enough to be a parent but I want to know more.

I want to know where I came from, who I came from. I want to know if I have siblings out there somewhere, if I'm part of a clan. If I was even wanted, or if I was just a burden no one asked for.

I don't know if it will make me feel better knowing where and who I came from, especially if I was unwanted. But this letter isn't going anywhere, anyway so who cares? The point was to get my thoughts and feelings out so I could have peace as I go about the rest of my life.

She still felt like the entire exercise had been stupid, but it did feel a little bit like something had been lifted from her shoulders. Not that she would ever admit it. With a sigh, she turned to put her pen away when a breeze picked up. And picked her letter up, taking it away before she could lay hands on it again.

Damn it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 11:48 pm
Pae Name: Sunny Jones
Owner: Sailornorthstar
What are the parents' names, and their potential owners?Dr. Indy Jones And Polaris

Before I explain why I want to see my mom I need to explain my parent’s relationship since it is different. My parents are an interesting pair my dad who I call Indy is an angel like me also an adventurer who explores old ruins to study about the past. He came across my Mother Polaris during one of his times though an old city. She stood out to him because she was a Fae who seemed to be looking and talking to something that he could not see. Entranced by her beauty as he moved closer to her, she turned and looked at him and smiled. "They told me you had come. Also, you should leave the gold figure that you have found or else she says she will fallow you home."
Indy was startled and almost dropped the figure, but he caught it before it fell and put it on a nearby table. they talked a little bit before she told him she had seen him before but that time they were not bothered by what he was doing. She gave him a warning to only look and take notes but be careful what he picks up because you never know what might anger them. She then left.

They two met up a few more times dad sometimes helping mom work with the dead calm down. During that time, they fell in love. About a year later I was born and that is when trouble started to happen, I started to talk to spirits and doing what they told me to. Mom realized that even though I did not end up as a Fae I still was being affected by unhappy dead.
Worried that her being close to me was what was causing the dead to seek me out. She left to find a way to calm the spirits in a way to keep my presence hidden from the angry dead. Dad left me with Coronus because he was worried about my mom. Soon after Coronus received a package with my dads hat and letter saying that it would protect me from the dead.

As I grew up, I never saw the two of them, but I heard from the dead that they were doing well. I miss them greatly every year a present is found by me in some ruins from mom and dad of clothing that she sewed by hand for me. I want to thank them for protecting me and tell them that I can protect myself and they can some see me.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:05 am
Pae Name: Marije
Owner: Shicala
What Generation are they? 1st
Mother: CiCi (Shicala)
Father: Ryxian (Shicala)

Marije lay on the floor of the lake with her hands under her head, looking up towards the surface far above her head. Her tail lazily moved back and forth in the water causing little movement of the water and the lake greens near her. It had been many seasons since the black and blue naiad had seen her family, she'd been an only child of the pair of naiad she called mother and father, and they'd spoiled her and she'd taken it for granted.

A smile crossed her lips as she thought about an outing her & her friend's parents had taken her and Europa on when they were just a little naiad. She had convinced her mom that they needed to go and have a picnic near some old ship ruins and Europa had convinced her dad they needed to explore those self-same ruins. Europa's dad of course had decided it was his own idea to do the exploring and the girls didn't tell him otherwise. She missed those outings, exploring little nooks with Europa and always being pulled around to explore.

It had been quite a while since the pair of females came to the lake here in Telrunya and since she had hugged both her parents farewell and they'd watched till the girls were out of sight. Now she wished she'd pulled the pair along for the journey, she missed them both dearly they'd taught her so much about life and they'd been the ones who had instilled a sense of caution into her dispite how excited to explore her friend was and how often she'd been pulled into various scenarios and explorations. This whole trip had been one huge adventure and she wished she could share it with them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:29 pm
Pae Name: Autumn Crisp, Idalia Solaire, & Abraxas
Owner: Ru, Fable, & Teig
What are the parents' names, and their potential owners? TBD!

Idalia flopped wearily into the wooden chair in front of her writing desk. It wasn’t unusual for the Faun to be this exhausted around this time of year what with all the preparations that needed to be made for the planting season, but it was different this time. She took a deep breath and sat up in her chair. She needed to get this letter done before she slept and did it all again tomorrow.

She rustled through her perfectly organized desk and pulled out her parchment and quill. Thankfully writing to her parents had become more a time of mediation than working to find the words. When they had first decided to ‘retire’ the farm life and explore the isle (all three of the siblings knew it was to see what new plant life lay beyond- those two were obsessed as any farmers got) she had struggled with it. She’d only known a life of them as a family. She was bitter, she would admit it now, even though they had been given an incredible opportunity to continue the family legacy. It had been hard to do so without her parent’s guidance. So, those few first letters had been short and difficult.

Now, though, she supposed she’d grown up since then. Whatever had finally softened her heart made it easier to gush about the harvest season, what was going on in the Tree, and the basics of life. The letters she got back were always much more thrilling to her and perhaps that’s what melted her heart finally. She was happy they were having such an amazing time, even if it didn’t make it any easier to have them away.

She brushed the feather tip against her forehead not sure how to start this one. She sighed and dipped the end in the ink. She’d just let it flow…

Quote:
Momma Papa,

My head is still spinning from your last letter. I would be lying if I didn’t say I was a tiny bit jealous. I’ve never imagined a plant being able to do something like that and wonder how they might be able to help us next season if you all were able to bring some home with you.

I know I keep saying things like that, but I’m even more serious this time! Fall and Ax came to help me till the plot again this season. This year we decided we could handle a larger harvest and went all the way to the west corner. Do you know what we found? A freaking huge chest with Papa’s crest on it! What the heck did you all do!?

So we dig the sucker out of the ground and for a while we’re just dumbfounded by it. You don’t really till the land to find buried treasure. Papa, I don’t know what you did to this chest, but oh my gosh! We tried to pry it open, chisel out the crest, and even some things that we didn’t think the chest would make it through in order to open it. It didn’t budge. That magic on this thing must be powerful ‘cause it certainly got put through the wringer. There might have been fire involved one time.

So, basically, you guys need to come home and open this thing before we die of curiosity. I know how you two are with your pranks, but this has just gone too far! You never did say when you’d be back so you know just how much this is killing us. It's sitting in my room as I write this just burning at me.

In all honesty, though, we do really miss you guys. Finding the chest and taking a long detour from our work to try and get it open was a blast, but it made us homesick in a sense. Yeah, we’re home at the Tree, but it's you guys. You’re home for us. We miss the family dinners where Momma always made too much, the practical jokes Papa plays that never gets old, the way we can go off and immerse ourselves in our work, but always know we can come home after a hard day for tea or ale depending on the kinda day. You two are our rock, but also our place of peace.

So even though I am always teasing you to come home, this time I mean it. The three of us are in agreement that we miss you way too much! We promise to give you an equal share of the spoils in the chest if you do. I’ll be sure that preparations are made to get your old place tidied up if you’ll just send me the word.

Love always,
Fall, Ax, Ida

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:49 pm
Pae Name: Cami
Owner: sailornorthstar
What are the parents' names, and their potential owners? Estella and Alexander

Cami sighed as she remembered what had happened on the fateful day when she got separated from her parents. She was only a teen at the time when the island fell in the confusion of what had happened she remembered fallowing her parents into open water only though a cave when the ceiling fell she was caught on one side I called out to them hoping that they would hear me but the ceiling kept on crumbling so that I had to keep swimming out of the cave. As I finally got out my head was hit by a piece of debris and I blacked out.

I don't know how long I was out but When I woke up I thought I heard my mom calling my name and dad shaking me. It was actually Sibeko that had found me and was making sure I was ok. I miss my dad helping me solve puzzles and my mom teaching me how to take care of others wounds. I believe they got out safely I just have to find them.  
:[ Events ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games