Reply Event Archives
Candidate Sign-up! (Closed)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:37 pm
Hello guys and welcome to the candidate sign-up for Starelth's clutch!

You know what this means. *Bangs a drum*

Bring out your candidates! Bring out your candidates!

The touching will be held March 31st to April 6th. More details on that later.

Only candidates posted here will be considered to impress during this hatching.
If you don't want your candidate to be considered for any reason then don't post them.
They can still be played during the touching and hatching though. ^_^

Your candidate does not have to be played or have been present at the Touching to impress.

[u][b]Candidate Information[/b][/u]
[b]Candidate Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Profile:[/b] (link here)
[b]Is this candidate a stands impression?[/b]

[b]How long have they been a candidate?[/b]
[b]Are there any risks to their eligibility to impress?[/b] Such as ageing out or plot reasons having them leave the Weyr after this clutch

[b]Sum up your character's personality as you see them.[/b]

[b]Personality preferences?[/b] Is there a personality you feel would especially suit your character or their development? Similarly, are there any traits that you think do not fit your character or that you do not want to play?

[b]Mauling?[/b] Please detail the level to which you are comfortable with your candidate being injured, ranging from not at all through to death. If you actively want your character hurt, say so here with details if you want a particular injury.

[b]Other: [/b]Anything else you feel needs mentioning?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:48 am
Added Rothgar and some dividers 2/28/19 5pm PST

Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Maddeck
Profile: (link here)
Is this candidate a stands impression? Yes

How long have they been a candidate? One hatching.
Are there any risks to their eligibility to impress? No

Sum up your character's personality as you see them. He comes off as aloof, but is actually rather shy. He also gets ultra-fixated on what he's doing so that he may not even hear someone addressing him. As a medic he can be a little dense as to a person's anguish/mental pain, but he's an expert (apprentice) at what he does. He's book smart and studies his craft endlessly. He's physically fit and gets up super early to go running. He loves dragons, is in awe of them, and secretly wishes to have one of his own but can't imagine life without being a healer. So he'd find a way to do both, somehow.

Personality preferences? It would be nice if he had a match to someone either more outgoing or feelings-oriented. His brother, who is a mind healer in training, helps to bring him out of his funks, shell, and the like. I think a bouncy, super happy, endlessly friendly dragon would be way too much for him and he might actually draw further inward. It just... kind of depends I guess.

Mauling? If he can still ride after the injury(ies) healed, then it's fine.

Other: He's kind of farsighted (and wears corrective lenses/will wear corrective goggles).

- - -

Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Chellemana
Is this candidate a stands impression? No

How long have they been a candidate? For about three turns

Sum up your character's personality as you see them. Chelle is a very practical person who can compartmentalize feelings to get a job done right. They are a bit of a workaholic, but generally friendly. They are protective of their younger sister Nashanna (below) and often makes decisions with family in mind. They are also egotistical, able to bend rules and look out for number one without conscience getting in the way.

Personality preferences? Chelle is so adaptable that they would work well with almost any dragon. But who would be good for them? Probably one that follows rules for a reason (not just because they are the rules), or one that is ruled by their heart.

Mauling? As long as they can fly after healing any injuries, it's fine.

Other: They are agender.

- - -

Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Nashanna

How long have they been a candidate? About three turns

Sum up your character's personality as you see them. She is a very responsible girl who makes decisions on her own but with others in mind. She likes her moral upbringing and wishes to live that way her whole life. She has no trouble giving someone more qualified than her the reins so to speak, but if the situation calls her to action she will work as hard if not harder than everyone else. She will keep busy when given no tasks to complete. In that way, while she is a team player she is also very independent. Her biggest flaw is she is nice but not very social, and so a huge amount of potential sits untapped. She is content enough to keep it that way, though.

Personality preferences? She witnessed the death of a queen with the rest of the Weyr, and it scarred her. She may need an especially strong personality in her dragon. She would also benefit from a motivated personality that will get in there and help even if they aren't asked to help. She can do so much more but is content not to, so a dragon that will, would be beneficial to everyone.

Mauling? She's just so little and cute I hope she only gets harmed a little bit. But as long as she can fly anything goes.

Other:

- - -

Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Rothgar

How long have they been a candidate? Not very long. Since the plague started being noticed.
Are there any risks to their eligibility to impress? Nope

Sum up your character's personality as you see them. He's rather silly and light-hearted. He grew up in the mountains and is used to harsh life and harsh lessons. His funny nature is partly his way of coping so he probably would make a good solid rider. He loves animals and getting into "trouble."

Personality preferences? Is there a personality you feel would especially suit your character or their development? Similarly, are there any traits that you think do not fit your character or that you do not want to play?

Mauling? That scar on his face came from a wher who didn't think he was funny. He has since learned to duck. Or has he? Up to you. As long as he can ride, I'm cool with most anything.

Other:  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:32 pm
Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Abrila
Profile: Link

How long have they been a candidate? A couple of turns, but has never been to a Hatching.

Sum up your character's personality as you see them.
Patient, self-sufficient, inventive - Unmotivated, socially awkward, shortsighted
She does the minimum amount of work to get by, so don't expect her to go out of her way to do a bunch of extra chores! She listens to her superiors but otherwise doesn't do much on her own accord.

Personality preferences? An over-confident, workaholic personality would be too much for her... though a little bit of motivation would help.

Mauling? Nothing that would prevent her from being a Candidate/Rider!

Other: She would not seek a high rank in a Weyr.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:24 pm
Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Turanves
Profile: link
Is this candidate a stands impression? no

How long have they been a candidate? since he was old enough
Are there any risks to their eligibility to impress? nope

Sum up your character's personality as you see them.
Doesn't trust others to do as they say, smart, outwardly humble, innerly very conceited, open to new ideas,

Personality preferences? none

Mauling? open to anything

Other: WILL BE CONSIDERED LAST FOR ANY DRAGON  

magnadearel

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:37 pm
Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Fisher
Profile: link

How long have they been a candidate? Brand new

Sum up your character's personality as you see them. Likes flexing and being strong. Will follow any command so long as it's not super bad, makes for a very dependable friend. Extremely hard to impress, very easy to amuse

Personality preferences? Surprise me!

Mauling? Up to death is acceptable!

Other: Anything else you feel needs mentioning?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:58 pm
Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Aessa
Profile: Aessa, the Maid
Is this candidate a stands impression? Not this time

How long have they been a candidate? Her addition to the candidate roster is Very recent, like... since the last clutch in this weyr.
Are there any risks to their eligibility to impress? Nothing I can think of,

Sum up your character's personality as you see them. Quiet, Shy, OCD

Personality preferences? I enjoy all traits, but I think a good compliment to Aess's character would be something outgoing and/or stubborn to pull her out of her shell.

Mauling? I'm not in for death, but I certainly have no problem with major injuries. Lost limbs and scars are so much fun to add to a character. Would love some kind of injury to occur, but how heavy is up to the dragons

Other: Your eyes are beautiful today.

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:06 am
Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Demanthra
Profile: here
Is this candidate a stands impression? Nope

How long have they been a candidate? In character, since she was 12 (out of character, this will be her first in this shop)

Sum up your character's personality as you see them. She is a kind hearted girl, who likes to help others. Music is something she loves, using it especially to lift the spirits of others. She has a tendency to stifle negative emotions and can sometimes be taken advantage of.

Personality preferences? I think I could see someone who is secure in all their emotions or someone who would make sure she isn't taken advantage of. Or it could be one who needs her tender care (though anything you think would suit her, I would love to see)

Mauling? Definitely no killing, but as long as she can still be a proper Weyrling, I am okay with a little roughing up.

Other: Hmm, nothing I can think of  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:02 pm
Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Serfie
Profile: Here
Is this candidate a stands impression? Kind of, she'll be sneaking in among the candidates though

How long have they been a candidate? she's not officially

Are there any risks to their eligibility to impress? Uh yeah, she sneaked in and is absolutely unofficial

Sum up your character's personality as you see them. Wild, snarky, doesn't like people much

Personality preferences? She doesn't care if she's a match or gets the total opposite

Mauling? Happy to have her injured but it will scar her mentally as well, nothing major please, nothing that requires a very long recovery from.

Other: Did i mention she's not technically supposed to be there?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Farellen
Profile: Here
Is this candidate a stands impression? Nope, he's properly official

How long have they been a candidate? Since he was old enough to Stand, he won't let the many times he's been left Standing get him down, he still hopes each clutch His dragon is there

Are there any risks to their eligibility to impress? None that i can think of

Sum up your character's personality as you see them. Cheeky, outwardly confident, lonely on the inside, OCD,

Personality preferences? I wouldn't think someone the total opposite of Farellen would work well, but i trust the shop XD

Mauling? Anything goes as long as it's not death or renders him unable to stand ever again

Other:  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:36 am
Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Nekoka

How long have they been a candidate? About 1 turn

Sum up your character's personality as you see them. Nice boy. Caring, loyal, but easily hurt and quite timid. Gentle giant sort.

Personality preferences? Loud and brash is a definite no. Dragging Nekoka out of his shell is not going to work out well at all. Honestly not sure what would work well with him as I've barely played him.

Mauling? Any and all

Other: Bump Nekoka down to the bottom of your consideration list.

------------------------

Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Telleara

How long have they been a candidate? Just over a turn

Sum up your character's personality as you see them. b***h Telleara is entitled, scheming, superior and just overall not a pleasant person to be around. With there being no golds left she has no interest in impressing a dragon. She stays because her family want her to have done right by the Weyr in it's time of need, but there is no way on Pern she will be riding a fighting dragon, and a breeding green is hardly something impressive if they're all going to start doing it. Basically she thinks she's better than everyone as

Personality preferences? N/A

Mauling? Any and all

Other: Honestly don't want her to impress at all. Maybe when she's older, but certainly not now.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:55 pm
This is closed!  

magnadearel

Event Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas