Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDay 2019 ORP ]: Lovers Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:31 pm
User Image

A flicker of a form danced in and out of the shadows, looking almost in flames. Algea was loving this. Chaos, confusion, and best of all pain. She loved pain. Her tongue played across the points of her teeth in anticipation. Nothing got her libido running like inflicting it. Who to target, though? Who would give her the most pleasure? She scanned the crowd high and low. Ah ha! There's my girl, she thought with cruel glee. The figure turned her attention to Kleta who was rallying the troops. That's my prey.

Waiting until just the right moment, she emerged and stabbed the Spartan in the shoulder with the arrow she was holding. Sure she could have used her bow, but this was so much more fun! As the pain spread across Kleta's body, Algea leaned in and licked her cheek slowly before springing back from the goddess and offspring.

Mmmmmmm...

@wolf  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:16 pm
Equally unimpressed by Eris' grandstanding as Logoi's muttered insults, Horkos responded with a scoffed, "Sure thing. Run off and do as your mummy tells you." Truthfully, the 'featherduster' comments might have hurt his feelings if they'd come from someone other than the little liar; he thought his wings were quite handsome.

User Image

Well, so much for keeping lowkey. Worth it just for the irritation it caused Eris, though. For someone so bent on sticking it to Venus, maybe she should pay him a little respect. He allowed himself a brief, small smirk at the thought before he stopped to really take in the scene. It appeared that, what he viewed as a playful competition with Logoi, had sparked outright chaos and a call to arms. Nothing for it, he stowed his bow for the moment and dog-trotted through the pandemonium to try and link up with the other Spartans, though his timing was exceptionally poor as one hared off into the fray after Logoi and the other was subjected to Algea's special brand of weird.

EvilSilverDragon

Twitchapher the 3rd

Wolfs Heart

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:29 pm
Her cry to battle was shortly followed up with a cry of pain as Kleta crumpled to the ground. She had felt pain before, and while she had been aware of the sting of the arrow that had been plunged into her, the pain that spread through her body was otherworldly. Her mind went blank as she was overtaken by the pain, but still her hand reached protectively towards her son, trembling as it did so.

-----

Areus stood there shocked as he watched his mother fall to the ground. In the moment he froze, showing that green was not just the color of his skin. All the battle instincts he had been training for were nowhere to be found and the world felt as if it were moving in slow motion. "Mom." He called out. The blood began rushing through his body, pumped by the anger that was now beginning to fill his chest, he had to avenge her. The male plunged his sword in the direction of his attacker, but he was likely too late.

HelMel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:02 pm
The moment Aglaia smelled that foul stench from the mist that precedes Eris she dropped everything and ducked under the tables. She crawled along from one buffet table to the next and tracked pae by the feet. There was one in particular that she was after. She'd peek out every so often when she stumbled across some blue feet. There were a lot of blue feet here this year. "Things are going bad. Really bad. Eris has kids!? How awful are her spawn going to be? Who would even want to lay with her? Gross! Aglaia mumbled to herself.

Some of the pae at this party were doing weird things and at first, she hadn't understood why. Why were some pae gorging themselves at the food table? The food wasn't that good and was mostly for show anyway. There was a lot of bickering and fighting amongst some couples. "I hope mom is okay" she whispered as little cherub crawled under the table too. It was so scared it was shaking.

"Chad He .... he... oh Chad!" It cried with his squeaky voice into his little tiny hands.

"What's wrong?"

"Chad ... doesn't remember me!" And he started sobbing big globules of tears that puddled around him. "He's my best friend." The cherub was inconsolable.

"Why don't you go ask Venus for help."

"She's hidding with Eros' Mini-me."

Aglaia's eyes grew wide. "What? But.." She was on her own now if mom wasn't going to help them. Why would she do that and not take me with her!? The pink goddess cried, knowing there was no way she'd ever defeat Eris. None of her kin can. Only Venus.

She caught sight of her brother's face when he was kicked to the floor and scurried as quick as she could to him. He was mid-scramble when a pink arm darted out from under the table cloth to pull him under. "Mom's gone, Pothos. What do we do?" She spoke softly to him but hoped he heard her. She was not going to raise her voice now and draw unneeded attention their way. Not any more than there likely is, anyhow.

"What should we do?"

Fea Line
Pothos

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:01 pm
Never failed, did it? Couldn't just have a nice time, nooooo...

"Limon! Puck! Get the guests to safety! Keep your heads down and keep the mortals calm!" Himeros barked sharply to his boys, pointing away from the worst of the chaos. The erote moved to place himself between Eris' crew and his boys, his eyes peeled for his siblings' locations. Particularly his twin and Aglaia. He thought he saw Pothos for a moment, a strange woman attacking him, then he was gone. And that woman...

Bow swung to the ready, Himeros dove into the fray.

-----

User Image

Now this party was kicking off! She cackled to herself, first at Algea ticking off the pink powderpuff, then at Logoi pissing off mother. Good job! Dysnomia gleefully flipped a buffet table in passing, sending delicate desserts flying through the air. Down with the pink menace!

Whirling her bow, Dysnomia lined up several arrows and drew. She pointed up into the air with a manic grin and released, the arrows flying up, then turning and falling into the crowd. Anyone hit would be seized by the undeniable urge to overthrow authority and embrace the delightful concept of pure anarchy. The monochromatic devil woman cackled, spying a pink feathery wing attempting to disappear beneath a table before one of her arrows found it.

Antidia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:19 am
Oh looks like one of them wanted a piece of him? Slipping in front of the pillar he and his brother damaged, he gave her a salacious grin. "Missed me that much, little bird? I am touched~" Without waiting another moment, he cackled at her, blew a 'kiss' and went right back to the shadows.

Whats the harm in a little game of tag?

User Image

Twitchapher the 3rd
I seeee

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:35 am
Summer was surprised by the shriek from Seren her prince was so scared of the thunder but that did not matter. "Don't worry I will protect you." To her Having a prince charming that was scared of something was not a problem that just proved that her prince was special. It was special that Seren was hugging her she blushed. "what can I do to make you feel better?"
Shicala

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:54 am
Nikea burst into a fit of laughter as he watched Adonis throw a punch at a statue of Venus, perhaps the creature would bring the whole place down. Then Adonis came charging at him. Nikea dodged the large form, tsking at him as he moved away. The male wagged a finger at Adonis, teasing him, "now, now my pet, that's not how this is supposed to work. You're supposed to be fighting themmmmmmm." Nikea waved his hand aimlessly at the rest of the room. "As much as I enjoy a good fight... with those muscles, I'd much rather grab a snack and watch you fight everyone else."

Nikea was preparing to slip away from Adonis so that he would be free to pursue other targets, but had also left himself quite open, following his monologue.

Fea Line
feel free to land your next attack

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:05 pm
Malachite nodded and reached for Ikkarus' hand without thinking about it, freezing at the crashing peal of thunder and trying to blink away the dazzling afterimage from the lightning obscuring his vision. Their mom would want them to look out for each other and he was gonna get them out of there.

Just then, several things happened all at once. Another crash. Two winged figures standing amidst the dust and debris. A female figure, her words lost to Mala in the midst of absolute mayhem breaking out. Then his mom's worried face filling his vision.

"Time to go," she managed to get out, before a hail of arrows fell, buzzing like angry wasps. Suddenly, Midoriko was unsure of just why the need to leave was so urgent. Instead, her eyes fell on the buffet tables, heaped with food. Food she absolutely needed to survive. Without a second thought, she reached for the nearest platter and proceeded to shovel as much food as she could hold into her mouth. Despite the overwhelming hunger pangs urging her to eat, a small voice in the back of her mind still whispered, Avoid the cheese. It leads to surprises..

"Mom, I-" Mala began at the same time, but whatever he was going to say was smothered by a sharp pinch on his shoulder quickly followed by the most crippling hunger cramps he'd ever experienced. Suddenly ravenous, the teen demon followed his mother's lead and joined her in devouring as much food as he could fit. Which, as a growing boy, was a surprisingly large amount for his frame.

Shicala
[Arrow - Starvation] Mido & Mala -> Ikk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:31 pm
Pothos felt the kick to his rear and wept, sprawling forward onto the ground. As he tried to frantically scurry away, a flash of purple kept in to defend him. Blinking and turning around slowly, Pothos noted the lithe frame of Iordanes and he wept a tear of thanks. He had opened his mouth to say something when a pink hand shot out from under a table and pulled him under.

Trying desperately to finish getting his hind end in gear as the pink force continued to pull, Pothos heard a familiar voice and finally felt himself calming, if only ever so slightly. “Aggy!” He about wept as he pulled himself to an awkward sitting position under the table and reached out to wrap his sister in a hug. A few tears fell down his cheek an onto her shoulder. “I don’t know... I don’t know at all....” he whispered softly, truely, honestly and last but not least, painfully.

Antidia

Ate frowned when something had stepped into view but once she glanced up, she cackled madly. “Oh oh oh? What do we have here?” She snorted, leaning forward, one hand on her hip as she inspected the purple female figure before her. “Hardly a match, what are you going to do, sass me to death?” She snickered again and stowed her bow, pulling out two arrows to wield them duel handed. “Give me your best shot then! I grow bored!” She about screamed again, maniacle laughter following suite.

“Menelie”

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:18 pm
The minotaur plowed into small fauny, sending them both sprawling across the floor. Well, that was inconvenient. He had one job: drop off the manwhore. Instead, he was out here causing trouble. This was the whole reason Asterion didn't want to leave the underworld. There were too many soft and squishy Pae'il here. And he had upended probably the softest and squishiest of them all with this little yellow girl with the cotton candy hair. Damn. He picked himself up and lifted Fluttershy to her feet more forcefully than he meant. Ast stepped back and grunted to apologize when the first arrow hit.

THEY WERE SURROUNDED BY IMPS! The bloodthirsty little bastards would devour that little Fauny. Ast began to swing his hammer at them. "GET BEHIND ME!" He yelled with a deep gravelly voice. He smashed his foes -- which were really nearby statues and potted plants -- with a berserk ferocity. He would protect the innocent and/or die a warrior's death. And then the next arrow hit.

"Nevermind, I hope you die."

Well, damn! That was dramatic, and totally not what the minotaur meant. He wasn't sure why he said that. In fact, he had spoken more words to this little fauny than he had in years. What was up with that? At least the imps were gone.

"You're fat."

WHAT? WHAAAAT? He couldn't stop himself. Nooooooo.

"Soooo fat."

Asterion suppressed the biggest gonk face of his life. How humiliating! He was insulting this little mortal for no reason. Is this what the overworld was like? No wonder his kind didn't leave home very often. With a pinch to his back, he started seeing bunnies hopping around fluttershy. "...fat bunnies?" There were so many bunnies. They were everywhere. They were even crawling on him. THEY WERE SO CUTE AND FLUFFY. SOOOO FLUFFY!!! Ast recoiled in horror. What kind of ******** was going on in here?

The last arrow struck, however, and the fauny seemed to make the bunnies disappear. His hero...ine! This little fauny was flirting with him now. She was so perfect. His princess... he would die for this fauny. THIS WAS HIS FAUNY. FIGHT HIM IF YOU DISAGREE!!! He admired everything from her flossy pink hair to her bright blue eyes to her little butterflies on her flank. Mmm... dat flank tho.

Dat flank, indeed. cool

fea line
Oh myyyyy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:52 pm
Tears landed on Potho's shoulders as Aglaia clung to him. "Steve said Mom is hiding. We're on our own." She whispered and pointed towards the sobbing, chubby cherub.

The pink goddess jerked forward with the sting of an arrow in on her wing. "Pothos..." She gasped loosened the embrace and saw a few pink feathers float to the floor. Her pupils shrunk and she pushed herself away. "...you know what?"

"...F-this. F.THIS. I'm done, I'm just done. F-this party, F-mom, F-Venus Day. Just F- this whole damn holiday. Mortals can die as far as I care!" Her voice grew louder the more she spoke. She crawled out from under the table and screamed, "F-ERIS! I'M DONE WITH YOUR s**t! You aren't the boss of me, anyone. How dare you think anything is about you. F-YOU!" Hands flew up into the one-finger salute and Aglaia stomped away shouting obscenities at everyone. The anarchy arrow let loose her true feelings apparently. And who knew a little cranky Venus dwelled inside that tiny pink body.

Moments later, Aglaia returned with a torch in one hand and carrying her bow and arrow in the other. "Pothos, hold this for me." She shoved the torch into his hands and removed an arrow from her quiver. She dipped the head into a punch bowl and then touched the torch with it. She spared no thought nor regret as she notched and let fly a flaming beauty arrow straight for Eris. She'll go down burning and feel beautiful about it.

The Goddess of Beauty then turned an arrow towards her mother's throne. The vine knot sat unguarded so Aglaia loosed an arrow straight towards it. The arrow stuck, but there was no movement.

"These parties suck!" she shouted at no one in particular.

Fea Line
Pothos

Teigra
What did Anarchy do to her? D8

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:20 pm
Temporarily stymied, Horkos watched as Kleta fell and Areus stabbed at Algea. He appreciated the boy's instincts, but could have wished for more clarity in battle. Horkos himself was well aware that arrow effects cancelled out the last and, if he could have guaranteed what kind of oath Kleta would swear, he would have already let fly himself. Unfortunately, paeple under pressure could, and often did, make strange or terrible promises...

Making a split-second decision, Horkos cut through the chaos to Kleta's side and crouched in front of her. "Please help me fight Eris' children," he said and pulled an arrow, jabbing her upper arm with the point.

Wolfs Heart
She doesn't have to swear fealty to him or anything, but a promise to assist would be nice~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:54 pm
One moment, Kleta was writhing on the floor in pain, the next it was gone as if nothing had happened at all. Oh, but the memory of the pain was still fresh and yet overridden by something else as the words that had been spoken to her came to the front of her mind. She hadn't really heard them at first since she had been in so much pain, but she was aware now.

Kleta rose to her full glory and put a thankful hand on the shoulder of the mysterious stranger. "Help you? But of course. I vow that I will fight Eris' children from this day until the day that none remain."

For a moment Kleta paused to stare at the male, her mind trying to wrap itself around his familiarity, but yet another part tugged her back to the battle. The tug wasn't the normal part of her that yearned for the fame of battle, no, she had an oath to fulfill. Kleta reached down for her spear.

Elros Namasi

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:29 am
Adonis’s features were no longer the jovial flexing jokester he usually was. Even after the false punch and trying to make amends to a statue simply because it looked like Venus, Adonis’s face was hardened. This family, friends and mortals were all in danger right now. Eris had once again shoved her nose where it didn’t belong except this time, she had brought her own children.

Who’d even have children with her??

Adonis mentally stowed himself and regained composure. As the child of Eris taunted him then turned his back, Adonis smirked. “You made a mistake, turning your back on me like that.” He shouted, feet slowly moving after the retreating figure, placing one arm on his shoulder while making pinwheel motions with the arm he was holding, as if warming up a bat for another swing. “You may have caught me off guard, but nothing can make me harm a hair on any of these pae’s heads.” He then held out his arms and gestured around the room at everyone currently in it. “Except.” He paused again, both fists now clenched as he launched himself at the retreating being.

Drawing a fist back, Adonis let fly a mighty punch of punches, aiming for any place he could land on the retreating figure. However, a moving target wasn’t that easy and while his fist connected, it connected off the shoulder. A brief huff escaped Adonis’s lips as he now employed his wings to help him gain speed over this child of Eris and hopefully pin him to the ground as both hands now reached, outstretched, and ready to grasp.

Wolfs Heart

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces