Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The turtles heard the growling from inside the cave as they got closer and closer to the picture without realizing but stopped just short of the picture once Donnie told the other turtles to stop. ''You know you can't hide from me! I have my ultra scope night vision goggles. Custom made by yours truly With these babies I can see 7.023 feet in front of me! You won't find any goggles better than mine!'' Bragged Donnie smugly going on and on about having a big IQ. Meanwhile Mikey was on the verge of being taken out, when he accidentally let out a fart inside the cave. The stench was a mixture of garlic and pepperoni among other things.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:51 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

Astrid continued to growl before she smelled something rotten. She ran outside, for fresh air, before she turned facing the turtles. Then she saw Raph was starting to wake up, before she flew into the trees, hoping he didn't see her. She continued to watch the turtles from within the tree in her true form, knowing her creations were safe behind a fake wall. Being that she was a Yokai, she could easily hide her things from these primitive beings. Though she kind of liked Donnie since he was almost as smart as she was, she didn't know if she could trust any of them. Then again they were nice when they thought she was a dog, and she had to admit it was nice having a real home even if it was in the sewers. She continued to watch carefully, and quietly hoping the turtles wouldn't see her in the tree.

User Image

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:51 pm

The turtles ran outside and lost sight of the Astrid The Wolfarian and after some intense searching for what seemed like a really long time. The first of sign of morning was upon them and the brothers decided to call it quits and go home, because they were tried, sleepy and they had enough of searching and so they went back home to bed to bed. The four brothers hadn't gotten much sleep due to searching for that Wolfarian that took Donnie's stuff to build a who knows what to get her family back from Big Mama.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:26 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

Astrid followed silently behind the turtles. She wasn't sure if she could trust them but if she could gain their trust, maybe they could help her. She could speak their language, but Wolfarian was her native tongue. Out of Earth's language, it was a mixture of Japanese and Spanish, just with different meanings for the words. Once she made it into the turtles' home, she stayed outside the entrance, peeking in every now and again, but wasn't going to enter unless she was invited in. THe next morning, she was in the pipes above the entrance, in her winged wolf form, hanging by her tail as this breed did when sleeping with her wings around her like a cocoon.

User Image

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:50 pm

The next morning, the turtles woke up and saw Astrid in the pipes above the entrance, in her winged wolf form, hanging by her tail as they then brought her inside and tried to decide on what to do with her. ''So does anyone have idea on what we should do with this thing?'' Asked Leonardo scanning her with his eyes. ''Beats me.'' Shrugged Donny  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff