Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:47 pm
The Shredder has decided to personally deal with the TMNT and so decides to eradicate the turtles once and for all. The turtles come across a new ally, an alien wolf who they deicide to welcome into their group.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:06 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolf

Astrid, a young Wolfarian, was in the city in her wolf form looking for food. She had escaped from the battle nexus to New York City in hopes of finding a way to save her family from slavery of the battle nexus. Her race were proud fighters, fighting until death if it came down to it. She was no exception. Astrid was being chased though, as she was a fugitive, so she was sticking to the shadows. She managed to duck into the sewers before her captors could find her. She then put on her cloak, knowing that they wouldn't recognize her in it. She was a young alien, but a proud fighter. Big mama wasn't about to give up on finding her. As she held her bandaged side, having been hurt in the chase, she winced a bit. She had to catch her breath, and let her body heal since her kind were extremely fast at healing. Her hands began to glow as she placed them over the wound on her side healing it instantly.

User Image

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

''Now where did it go? We were so close to capturing that Wolfarian fugitive too!'' Said one of Big Mama's minions ''We must counite our search for it! We can't let Big Mama down.'' Said another of Big Mama's minions. ''Big Mama's heart is set on finding that Wolfarian! So just keep searching for it. And soon we'll be able to bring it back to our boss!'' Said yet another one of Big Mama's minions as they counited their search else where in New York City. Meanwhile the TMNT were coming home after big night out to get some rest. The sounds of footsteps where heard throughout the sewer and the sounds of talking could also be heard as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:14 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolf

Astrid's ears perked as she heard the Turtles coming home. She quickly turned into a wolf before she backed into the shadows. As she was hiding, Mikey stepped on her tail and a yelp escaped her mouth and she began growling at the turtles baring her fangs at them. Though she wasn't very intimidating since she was the size of a Jack Russell Terrier. Though she would get bigger, for now she wasn't that intimidating.

User Image

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:36 pm

Mikey picked Astrid and hugged Astrid and started talking in baby talk. ''Aw, aren't you just the cutest little thing? Guys? Can we keep it? Please? I promise to take good care of it, I'll walk it and feed it and cuddle it and feed it and brush it.'' Said Mikey continually cuddling Astrid. ''I don't know. I think we should take it up with Splinter. See what Splinter has to say about all this.'' Said Donny. ''Raph agrees with what Donny says. Raph thinks we should see Master Splinter about this dog thingy'' Said Raphael talking in the third person.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:10 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolf

Astrid wasn't too much for the touchy feely sort of thing, but it was either deal with Big mama's minions or this. This was admittedly better than being hunted though. Her kind were nice to their own, but as they grew older were seen more as warriors than anything until they were too old to fight in which case they were seen as elders. Babies were seen as children while the older children were trained to protect themselves, as Astrid was. Though for her she was trained from the time she could walk, she had no time to just be a child or herself.

As she was cuddled by Mikey, and heard his brothers talking, she figured she could act like a dog until she could get away from this place. As they went back to the lair, she sensed something about these turtles, something that reminded her of herself when she was younger, before she was abused by the battle nexus like her family.

User Image

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:37 pm

The rest of the turtles were all petting Astrid and taking it in turns hugging and petting her. ''You want a treat? You want a treat?'' Said Raphael offering Astrid a piece of salami. ''We should totally tell April about this! And Mayhem can have a new friend to play with.'' Said Leonardo rubbing Astrid's belly as the four of them walked back to their lair. ''So, what are we gonna tell Splinter about this? I mean it's not often that a dog comes into the sewer.'' Said Mikey ''I mean it could be lost or something. We don't know who it belongs to. I think we should put up some flyers, to see if anyone is missing this dog'' Said Donny as the four brothers arrived back at the sewer, where Master Splinter was sleeping.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:24 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

Astrid ate the Salami hungrily. Though when Leo was rubbing her belly, her tail started wagging as it tickled her, something she had not felt since she was a baby. At full size she'd be the size of a Shetland pony, and stronger than a horse. Though she would be able to take down most opponents, there would be some that she wouldn't be able to do that with. When the turtles started to talk about flyers, she knew that Big mama would see them and would find her. She looked up at Mikey who was holding her at the time, with big puppy dog eyes thinking to herself 'Can't believe it's come to this. So embarrassing....' as her kind were not ones to give into their puppy dog eye instincts. Astrid was in an emergency situation though so she wouldn't do it again. She then saw Splinter and tilted her head a bit before wiggling loose from Mikey's arms and cautiously going over to Splinter, trying to act like a curious, but cautious puppy.

User Image

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:04 pm

Splinter sensed the puppy that was close to him and looked at Astrid. ''Why is there a puppy here in our home? What does it want? Did you four have something to do with this? Tell me now. Because unless you have some way to take care of this dog and keep up your training. Then I suggest you get rid of it, unless you can prove to me, you are able to do both.'' Said Splinter looking at the dog and the turtles. ''Of course, we'll be able to take of it!'' Said Leo not wanting to let Astrid go into harms way. ''We can do both, right guys?'' Said Mikey asking Leo, Raph and Donny. ''I have already calculated a way for us to do both. So, can we please keep this dog?'' Said Raph which then turned into a question. ''Just watch! We'll be able to keep up with training and walk the dog.'' Said Leo grinning.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:23 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

Astrid, being a wolf in this form, backed up a bit sensing that Splinter wasn't too happy about her being close to him. "Is he........a rat?" She asked herself in her head. She thought it was strange that he had raised the turtles himself. Then again, she'd seen stranger things at the battle nexus. For now though she wasn't sure if she should show them what she really was, not until she was sure that she could trust them. She was willing to play the part of 'good dog' for now, but would be careful as to who saw her in her real form. She'd keep it a secret during the day, but at night, she may be able to sneak around and find things that could get her family out of trouble sensing the mystic energy of Splinter's 'Do Not touch' Cabinet. She was somewhat of a ninja herself, so it should be easy enough.

User Image

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:03 pm

''Let's teach the dogs some tricks! Maybe we could teach it do back flips or something. That would be cool if it do back flips!'' Said Mikey trying to get Astrid to do a back flip. ''I think we should start simple, and teach it to shake and sit and stay!'' Said Donny ''But we need to give it a name. What shall we name it? How about Rover?'' Said Leonardo looking at Astrid. ''I think its name should be Fido or Fang'' Said Mikey grinning. ''How about Riley? That's pretty good name!'' Said Raph as the four brothers were coming up with names for Astrid, all not knowing the Wolfarian already had a name.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:56 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

Astrid was tempted to roll her eyes, but didn't so as not to give away her secret. While the turtles were discussing names, she started to look around when they weren't looking at her. She was looking for supplies to help her family, though she wouldn't take them right away, she would wait until the turtles were asleep then stash them in a secret place. Though she'd need to find a place to store them first. Somewhere the turtles would never think to look. Until then she'd play the part of 'Good dog' and try to stay on their good sides.

User Image

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:35 pm

''You see this ball? You see it?, you see it? If you fetch this ball. We'll give you a yummy treat and another bely rub too.'' Said Raph throwing the ball for Astrid to fetch and bring back for a yummy treat and another belly rub too. ''We need to get the dog, some chew toys and a bed too. And we need food and we have to walk it an clean it too. It won't be easy having a dog. But it'll be worth it in the end.'' Said Donny calculating the cost of having a pet. ''But still. This dog is so cute.'' Said Mikey petting Astrid on the head.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:58 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

Astrid wasn't much for fetch, and wasn't about to be. when Raph threw the ball, she ignored it since she wasn't really wanting to play, more like get revenge on those who abused her, her mother and father, as well as her older brother. Though when Mikey pet her head and called her cute, she had to admit that he was gentle despite being a mutant. At least he was being nice to her, but to her niceness always came with a price. The same could be said for the rest of the yokai at the battle nexus. Big mama was not very nice to those who participated in it. Her mother and father used to be citizens of Wolfaria, a beautiful paradise planet that Yokai used to visit. Like their ancestors they were a proud warrior race. Though that ended when Big mama came to the planet and ruined Astrid's tribe's peace. Her mother, a white wolf with icy blue eyes named Aurora, her father, a black and brown wolf named Brutus, her older brother, a jet black wolf with piercing yellow eyes named Shadow, and Astrid herself were all captured while out hunting. At the time, Astrid was only two years old and just learning to fight. She was used to make her family surrender, and fight in the battle nexus. Well, her father anyway. Every night he would come home either tired or injured, but acted like nothing was wrong in front of Astrid. She worried about him so much even though he did win all of his fights.

Once bedtime came around, Astrid was sneaking around once the turtles were truly asleep in her true form since it was less clumsy, and easier to move quietly in, she managed to store some parts from Donnie's lab, in a special compartment she found when the turtles were not watching her before hiding the compartment like it was. Then she turned into a wolf again, and went to sleep next to Mikey having used a fluffy pillow in her place while she was gone.

User Image

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:07 pm

''Mmmm...yes I would like a pizza with extra peperoni. And anchovies too. And a soda to wash it all down. Please'' Said Mikey unware of the fact that he was cuddling fluffy pillow instead of Astrid. ''Yes, yes. Thank you for Nobel prize in technology. It is an honour to be receiving a such a prize from you, Albert Einstein. Who is a hologram. But still thank you, thank you.'' Said Donatello dreaming of getting the Nobel prize in technology. ''Mister Raph. Now that you're the greatest wrestler of all time. Do you have any words to say to your fans? Thanks to all my fans and those who supported me all the way. And I would just like to thank my family as well and my manger who also supported me all the way too.'' Said Raph dreaming of being the greatest wrestler of all time.  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff