• The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:31 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Kurokōri (Black Ice)The Wolf

Kurokōri caught the ball with her paws, laughing happily as she did, before seeing Sonic's friends coming towards them. She got a bit nervous though as she wasn't used to so many people being around her, so she hid behind Sonic. She trusted Sonic since he was so nice to her, but his friends might not see her in the same light as he did. She still had memories of people throwing things at her in her. Things like rocks, and sticks. She tried to show she meant no harm by turning into her true form back then but it didn't work. Kurokōri then turned into her true form while hiding behind Sonic and peeked out at his friends shyly. Even though he said she could trust them, Kurokōri wanted to be sure of that for herself. With her kind thought to be extinct it was hard to imagine this meek little girl harming anyone.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:50 pm
Sonic The Hedgehog

User Image

Tails walked over first and inspected Kurokōri and bent down to at her. ''Hello there, it's okay I won't hurt you.'' Said Tails slowly reaching out towards Kurokōri trying to be non threating. ''Hey there! You wanna be my sidekick? Do ya? huh?'' Said Knuckles rushing towards Kurokōri excitedly as Amy came over to greet Kurokōri. But Sticks but being her paranoid self as usual, which sometimes was funny and sometimes annoying.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:11 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Kurokōri started shaking as they all bum-rushed her, which only made her hide more. She obviously wasn't used to so much going on at once. She'd lived in the forest all her life, with animals of all kinds but none of them had ever done this before. She wasn't sure how to react to all the excitement going on around her. Her ears went flat against her head as Knuckles rushed over towards her, before she ran inside Sonic's hut, transformed into her wolf form and hid underneath the nearest thing that she could hide under. Poor thing was just overwhelmed by the reaction she had gotten from Sonic's friends and wasn't sure what else to do. It would take a bit of time for Kurokōri to get used to contact with others without them judging her.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:12 pm
Sonic The Hedgehog

User Image

Sonic looked at Knuckles. ''You came on a little too strong, I mean why did you ask her to be your sidekick? I thought you were done with that whole sidekick thing. I'll go get her, all of you stay here.'' Said Sonic rushing inside his hut and looking around to see where Kurokōri was. ''Hey come on out, it's okay, it's just me here. No one else.'' Said Sonic calling out to Kurokōri to get her to come out. ''Sorry about my friend, they say Knuckles was dropped as a baby.'' Said Sonic making a joke about Knuckles.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:54 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Kurokōri poked her head out from underneath the couch before she went over to Sonic placing a paw on his foot since she was in her wolf pup form. She still had her ears back in a nervous way but sat at his feet looking up at him. Kurokōri wasn't one to like over the top things, that much was obvious. So it would take time in order for her to get used to it. Poor thing wasn't sure if she'd ever get used to being here, but wanted to give it a chance.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:52 pm
Sonic The Hedgehog

https://i.imgur.com/fUhWIaG.png?1

Sonic reached out to Kurokōri and petted her head and smiled. ''Don't worry little buddy, I'll help you get used to things around here. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll fit right in. C'mon! Let's go see what Tails is up to. Don't worry Tails isn't like Knuckles.'' Said Sonic smiling petting Kurokōri's head.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:49 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Kurokōri's tail wagged as Sonic pet her head. Though she nodded as he said they could go see Tails, she was still a bit nervous but stayed close to Sonic, feeling safer around him than anyone else. As they ran towards Tails' home, she stayed on Sonic's heels, not wanting to leave his side. After they they got there, she turned back into her true form before she held Sonic's hand, looking up at him with a small smile.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:31 pm
''So this my buddy Tails. Always fixing or inventing something, Tails is super smart and can fly too. I'm hoping you two will be great buddies with each other and maybe you'll get to fly in the X Tornado, wouldn't that be fun?'' Said Sonic arriving at Tails' home/workshop. ''Here we are. We're here. what do you think? I promise you that Tails is great guy and you two will get along'' Smiled Sonic at Kurokōri.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash