Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[ORP] Terror Night Spooktacular Soiree Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
screamingshark rolled 1 12-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-12)

screamingshark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:08 pm
[3.You pull out your apple, a little disappointed to see how small it was. Maybe it's a crabapple?]

Knetic follows Mihail to the bobbin' for apples booth and eyes it curiously. What was the point of trying to catch apples in your mouth? That just seems so ridiculous and far fetched when you have a perfectly good set of hands to use! But Mihail seems excited for this apple fest so he begrudgingly removes the carefully placed hood of his croc kigu and dives the ******** in.

Holy shmoly this water is freezing! He quickly bites into what he can only hope is any apple before he yanks his head back, possibly getting more trolls wet if anyone is near enough.

He inspects his prize and is kinda...pleasantly disappointed, if that's even possible, to see the smallest apple he's ever laid eyes on. "Mihail look! It's so small!"

Nepsah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:34 pm
    Being a lowblood had quite a few flaws. Being able to afford things wasn't quite at the top of the list, but it was definitely up there. That said, while the idea of a costume party was an exciting one in theory, it was a bit difficult to carry out in execution. Thankfully for Trusci, she had almost everything she needed from the start.

Louise Laeynn, as a fellow reporter-in-troll-media, happened to line up in attire with some of Trusci's more formal-do's. It was a pretty easy, if not necessary decision. She liked an excuse to wear a suit anyway. She also liked an excuse to actually get some scoops for a follow up report on such a wonderful meeting of highly important trolls.

But! That wasn't the only reason. In fact, it wasn't even her main reason, and she wasn't about to let herself forget it. Part of her was already wondering what Pennie would be wearing, if she would even be recognizable, how much it would lend to what her tastes were like...

"Oh my gosh, Pennie?" Ding ding ding! One point for unexpected. Had it not been for the sparks, she might've been too focused in her mission(s) and gone right inside. "Your hair looks so cool like that!" She was all smiles in her approach. Hopefully she hadn't kept her waiting too long!

Gl!tch~
haha see what i did there it's only been 4 months

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:40 pm
Oh my gosh, Pennie?

Wander looked around as she heard her alias name. She needed a moment to figure out who just spoke to her. The troll coming up in that suit... They looked...familiar... Oh! "Trusci!" The orangeblood smiled. She made it! All dressed up! Despite how giddy she felt, Wander hid behind her hair a little, fidgeting with a lock between her fingers.

"Thanks... Y-you look really n-nice, too! Ah... I'm so glad you came. A-are you ready...to g-get your b-bean freaked?"

Melancholies

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:22 pm
    "Oh," Trusci couldn't help but smile wider, her voice very matter-of-fact, "Bold of you to assume that I won't be doing the bean-freaking."

Whatever that actually meant.

"Unless you got an ace up your sleeve I oughta be worryin' about?" She teased as she stuck her tongue out, playfully. "Just messin'! Let's go though--I'm so excited!" And she was, though her energy was definitely palpable enough to speak for her in that department. She even offered a hand out to Pennie in addition to a sly wink.

Gl!tch~
zzzoom!

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:26 am
An ace up her sleeve...man, she wished she was that smooth. Wander just let out a bashful little laugh instead, her hand moving to rub at the back of her neck.

She paused, looking down at Trusci's hand.

Oh..... Wander nearly vibrated in place.

This was her one, and only shot, to be cool. She took Trusci's hand, willing herself to not sweat too much and be all clammy. Boy, uh, would that be hard.

She had to force herself to smile back and lead them both along, feeling like the only other option was to die on the spot. Her pumpbiscuit felt like it was about to burst right out of her chest, so maybe she'd die anyway. But maybe that would be pretty okay, with how blissful the night already was?

"Y-you already freak my bean... You're r-really cool, Trusci," she said on the way up.

"Um... And just between us..." Wander's voice lowered."'Bean-freak' i-is magician's c-code for mind-blowing. But d-don't tell anyone, or they'll t-take away my training permit..."

Melancholies

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces