nep's new and improved plot thread [9/18/18] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:24 am

hi hello here's some basic stuff to read over before ya get to the trolls:

• i work full time so i might be around to chat but not really have the spoons for rp responses.

• so i like, will never expect anyone to be super speedy with their responses to me <3

• i have like 2 rp settings: responses within 2 seconds, or 500 years later. it's totally cool to poke me about replies if it's been more than 5 days.

• that being said, if we're plotting something integral to your troll's growth as a person, or their literal growth, i will put that at the top of my priority list to reply to as quickly as i can without sacrificing quality. please let me know this is the case!

• hit me up on discord if you wanna get a fast response! i can also RP via discord as well- pm me for my handle or just find me in hivestuck's server ; D

as far as plotting in general goes...

• i ******** love quad plotting - however i am hesitant to guarantee plots without some actual rping going on- even if its just silly script rps that never get posted anywhere, it still counts for me!

• in that same vein, i also love in character drama - heartbreaks (spadebreaks??? diamond..breaks...???), betrayals, mutual tragedy.... i'm all for it, man.

• but i also just love makin a fool outta characters as well- mine, or yours. ofc it should be discussed first but hey, catch my trolls with a foot in their mouth - its all good.

• for most of my trolls i'm very In The Flow with them and am down to let things go their course- if that means that they get themselves in over their heads then so be it! if it's a really Big Thing (like limb loss or "if you do this you'll probably die" then it should be discussed first, but general hardships are generally a-okay.

Currently Open: {bolded things are what i'm most interested in}
        • Deimos {general RPs, battles, and quads}
        • Apibom {general RPs, battles, and quads}
        • Floren {closed while he's in growth limbo, but we can plot teen interactions!}
        • Mihail {general rps - he's next on my to-grow list fyi!}
        • Phobos {general rps, networking etc.!}
        • Adessi {not here yet}
        • Blythe {not here yet}
        • Deskri {not here yet}

up to date as of 9/18/18

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:28 am
User Image
Deimos Somnus
{Rebel Aligned}

A little more levelheaded as a teen, but still pretty out of it. Dei's insomnia has not been getting better with age, so he still tends to be a bit of a space cadet sometimes. But of course, he's still a sass master and doesn't always know when to quit while he's ahead. Dei is focusing more and more on his astronomy interests, specifically in the hopes that he'll one day be able to board a ship and go explore the many worlds off the planet. Since that is his ultimate goal, he tends to get himself into all sorts of things if he thinks it'll help him along with it.

After losing his foot and facing the possibility of bleeding out and realizing he hasn't made many Meaningful Connections to others, Deimos is a little more open to friendship in general. He's come to realize that if he'd opened up a little more and let himself rely on other people even just a little he probably wouldn't have lost a foot and almost died. : / That being said, he's horrible at it and makes a lot of social blunders.

Red text is what I'm most interested in doing.

Some ideas:

Sparring practice
Dei very much admires his mentor Forera and wants to be Strong just like her. He's eager to test out his fighting abilities with anyone that's willing to give it a go!

Regret is his name
Dei's got a habit of getting snarky when he really shouldn't. Clearly this means he needs to experience what happens when he gets snarky with the wrong person. So far he's had very little in the way of consequences for his behavior.

Teenage Crushes are...... Awkward
Dei's just starting to notice that sometimes..... other trolls..... are attractive. And he has no idea how to handle that. If you've got a flirty troll that'd like someone to tease, Dei's an easy target. He's exclusively attracted to other male or masculine aligned trolls, though. If you've got a troll that might just catch his eye and want to watch this clueless s**t try to flirt, that's an option too. ; )

Insomnia Blues
Deimos' insomnia is getting worse, rather than better. Despite his best efforts, more often than not he just can't get any decent sleep. This leaves him moody, paranoid, and vulnerable. He's desperate to find some way to control this problem, and if your troll has some suggestions he'll likely go with it. Even if it sounds dumb. If your troll is in the medical field and wants someone to practice with concerning sleep patterns, Dei's your guy. But also, ideally I'd like him to get comfortable enough with someone to confide just how scared he is about this sleeping problem.

Let Me Handle It
He doesn't have much experience helping other people, but if you've got a troll that needs help with something (whether it require physical strength or mental cunning) Dei could lend a hand. No real reward necessary outside of a bit of ego boosting. {YTMA partnership could be good here?}

For the Future
As Dei gets older there are a few things I have in mind for him. Here they are in convenient bullet point format:
  • Dei wants to be Strong like Forera, so he's going to be focusing on building up his physical strength!

• At this age, Dei's sleep deprivation can get so bad that he sometimes hears/sees things that aren't there- this can come up as a potential Issue with people since he does NOT like to talk about it with anyone. This can be a major growth for him as a person if he feels comfortable enough to confide in your troll.

• Ideally Deimos will form more lasting friendships with trolls other than just his mentors before he grows - in fact I'm making an effort not to grow him until he has.

Quads
i tend to go 50/50 on plotting quads-- 50% plot it out, and 50% see what happens. The See What Happens is very important- i'm always open to discussing trying things out, but i don't guarantee quads without there actually being chemistry!

as a general thing: dei is pretty dang gay and is only into other male or masculine aligned trolls for the red/black quadrants but has almost no preference in pink/gray.

♥️ - Open
♦️ - Open
♣️ - Open
♠️ - Open

Fights
FITE HIM
seriously. he's got a mouth and he doesn't always stop talking when he should- knock him down a peg. he has yet to lose any 1 on 1 fights, so at the moment he thinks he's pretty hot s**t hahaha

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:30 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Apibom Honeii
{Tenuously Royalist Aligned}

Apibom is getting pretty serious about finding their place in life. Ever since the Super Star Authority contest they've been working pretty closely with Chiara, and continue to do so now. They're still unsure of how they fit into the world- both accepting and rejecting their place on the hemospectrum as a cog in the greater picture. They still very much want to make their mark on the world, and want to live a life that's technically better than what most Yellowbloods would get, but they're reluctant to go against the grain too much.

Working on the ground crew to help regain the ships still surrounding Alternia has given them a more in-their-face reality of what being a lowblood means. They're still grappling with that reality - being expendable - but also being needed. All in all, they're in a vulnerable spot and are seeking out a place to settle themself into to feel like they're doing the right thing.

Red text is what I'm most interested in doing.

Rock to Lean On
Aside from Chiara, Apibom doesn't really have anyone they'd consider a confidante or someone to really count on. They could use a friend, or if your troll wants someone to manipulate... well, Apibom could be ripe for it. They're the sort to dedicate themself entirely to trolls that have won this position of trust.

Weren't you on TV?
Apibom participated in Superstar Authority 2k17! They were on TV a few times and ran a meet'n'greet booth in NHC. Api joined on a whim and need to prove their lusus wrong, which meant they lacked a lot of the conviction the other contestants had. Meeting a fan later on after the contest could either be exciting, or... uncomfortable. Api is not meant to be a role model for fellow lowbloods, so if your troll is in need of a letdown, Api is your person.

Grow a Spine
Apibom has a lot of Opinions but they do not really share them and are quick to back down when confronted. Someone should... probably encourage them to work on that. ; ))))) Putting them in a situation where they have to talk about how they really feel about a topic would be quiiiite uncomfortable for them.

If you have ideas of your own toss 'em at me! I'm all for putting Api in all kinds of situations- the more it pushes at their ideals, the better.

Where they're headed:
  • Api is settling quite nicely into Chiara's fold, this will continue as time goes on!

• I would like for them to make some more highblood acquaintances that may be demanding - whether it be intentional or not.

• Eventually I would like for Api to feel trapped in their life, by the decisions they made to nod and go along with what others of higher castes were telling them to do.

• Api does not really get along with their lusus, this undercurrent of unhappiness will probably come to a boiling point soon.

Quads
i tend to go 50/50 on plotting quads-- 50% plot it out, and 50% see what happens. The See What Happens is very important- i'm always open to discussing trying things out, but i don't guarantee quads without there actually being chemistry!

Apibom does not have any preferences for quads.

♥️ - Open
♦️ - Open
♣️ - Open
♠️ - Open

Fights
Apibom is not really a fighter- they prefer to avoid violence whenever possible-- that being said, they're joined up with Chiara's Death Dancers, so it'll have to happen eventually. They could use some good combat experience!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:31 am
User Image
Floren Chadra
{Unaligned}

Floren is a Jadeblood living in the deserts outside of Chittentown. He doesn't really venture in to town very much due to his lusus not being able to navigate cities very well, but he does head out that way sometimes! Floren is generally nosy and tends to think he knows best, but generally does it from a place of genuine interest and care for the wellbeing of others... even if he can be a little condescending about it sometimes.... Floren is always hungry for more knowledge about Jadeblood history, any hint that he might find something new will be enough to get him engaged. He's also practicing raising a variety of medicinal plants, and takes in injured animals he finds as a way to practice playing doctor.

Jade History
Floren yearns to know more about what his caste used to do, and why they aren't doing it anymore! Even if it turns out to be nothing, Floren will more than likely hop on the opportunity to find something out about the past.

Doctor knows best
Floren is still learning how to help others, but he'd just love to get an opportunity to patch someone else up. He does tend to get very controlling of his patients though, whether or not that goes over well with the injured person is up to them!

Botany buddy
Being that he wants to be able to make his own medicines rather than rely on buying it, Floren is especially interested in botany and would like to know more about what it takes to raise truly good plants - and later, how to hybridize them to make even better plants.

Veterinary Emergency!
Or maybe its not an emergency. Got a sick lusus? Or maybe just a pet that's under the weather? Floren is more knowledgeable about how to treat animals than he is with trolls and is happy to help treat your troll's parent/pet.

got ideas of your own? toss 'em my way! i'm always down to do new things ; D

Where he's headed:
  • Floren's interest in history is more than just a hobby... he's obsessive over it. He feels entitled to the knowledge and cheated that there's so little known. As he gets older, he'll be sinking more and more into this obsession.

Quads

♥️ - Open
♦️ - Open
♣️ - Open
♠️ - Open

Battles
a not very good idea.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:33 am
User Image
Mihail Kreios
{Royalist Aligned}

Mihail is a quiet kid- he doesn't do a lot of talking and prefers to keep it that way. Mostly because he has a natural stammer that he doesn't like dealing with. He's an obsessive planner, but not to the point where he's inflexible. On the contrary, he likes having as many plans as possible in case anything goes awry- obviously that allows for the smoothest sailing. He's proud of his blood and obeys the hemospectrum. As a kid, its sometimes hard for him to discern when he's being condescending or just Doing His Job as a highblood. Mihail is constantly under the close supervision of his lusus, Aligaa, who has a vice grip like control over his schedule.

Friends in High Places
Mihail doesn't have a lot of experience with low bloods, or really... anyone lower than purple. His best friend is a fellow purpleblood and he tends to not seek out company from too many others. Mihail would probably benefit from getting to know some kids lower on the hemospectrum, and they could benefit from having a highblood on their side. Mihail's loyalty is worth quite a lot.

Military on the Mind
Mihail wants to become a proper military strategist when he gets older! He would positively go nuts for the opportunity to study with someone older - they don't necessarily have to be a strategist themselves, Mihail sees benefit in learning from as many branches of the military as he can. It doesn't matter what blood color they are- Mihail has a healthy respect for his elders.

Micromanaged
Mihail's lusus has him on a very strict schedule- it makes it hard for a kid to really be a kid! Mihail hasn't really entertained the thought of disobeying Aligaa, but perhaps with the right amount of convincing, someone could get him to loosen up and live life a little...

Highblood Lowblood
Mihail is still learning where the line between being an a*****e and just respecting his blood status is. He tends to react harshly to being "wronged" by trolls on the lower end of the spectrum - if you've got a lowblood you'd like to get bullied a little, Mihail may be the highblood you need. ; )

got ideas of your own? toss 'em my way! i'm always down to do new things ; D

Where he's headed:
  • At this time, Mihail's main goal is to better himself and become a good candidate for the military.

• He is extremely protective of and attached to Knetic, his best friend. Where Knetic goes, Mihail will follow, even if it throws his beliefs into question

• Mihail is destined to be a quiet, broody person - as he gets older I'd like for him to get pushed into more stressful/life threatening situations that will push him to the edge.

Quads

♥️ - Plotted {Knetic}
♦️ - Open
♣️ - Open
♠️ - Open

Battles
Aligaa would ******** u up bro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Phobos Mimass {Unaligned}

Phobos generally presents himself to be an easy-going, happy to get along sort of Blueblood. He does genuinely enjoy socializing, and when he can get his lusus to come with him to visit other places he takes every opportunity that arises. But... something is just off about Phobos. No matter how pleasant he acts, there's just some sort of underlying feeling of unease that seems to follow him- perhaps its the way his smile doesn't quite reach his eyes, or the way he seems to watch every movement when speaking with other people........

Phobos is very interested in other trolls but not because he actually sees any real value in them as people. They're entertainment at best, and a chore at the worst. He looks down on lowbloods and only grudgingly obeys highbloods. His favorite pastimes at the moment is trap making and dissecting dead animals he finds in the forest or in his traps.

[note] as a general warning, phobos is meant to be a villain and will act accordingly.

Frightening Encounters
Phobos lives for getting a rise out of other trolls. The bigger the reaction, the better. His favorite is fear. If your troll is especially jumpy, he'll be drawn to them like they're a magnet and be eager to find all the ways to push their buttons. Of course, he won't do this where someone bigger than him could find out - appearances are everything, after all.

Wiggler's Beginning Taxidermy
Phobos is very interested in collecting animal remains of all kinds. There's only so many he can get in the forest, so if your troll has a supply of bones, skins, feathers, or scales they'd like to get off their hands, Phobos may be interested in purchasing them. Or... terrifying your troll into giving them up. Y'know. Likewise, if your troll is interested in purchasing some interesting taxidermy projects... Pho's your guy.

Dangerous Buddies
Pho's not totally off to friendship. In fact, companionship can be real swell when your friends are into the same things you're into. If your troll also has an affection for scary and bloody things, maybe they'll get along with Pho?

got some ideas of your own? toss 'em my way!

Where he's headed:
  • Phobos is at the beginning stages of his interest in torture- as he grows, his interest in taking things apart and putting them back together again will branch into trolls.

• more to be added as he interacts with others~

Quads:

as a note, Phobos vacillates pretty hard between red and black, depending on the troll he's interested in.

♥️ - Open
♦️ - Open
♣️ - Open
♠️ - Open

Battles:
sadly you can't kick his a** yet... but i'm down for baby slapfights.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

{reserve}

{reserve}

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

nepsah

Malevolent Mage