Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands
[PRP] Shells on the beach.. (Tapiwa x Ezili)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 6:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tapiwa was walked along the beach he hadn't started his guard duty yet so he was still exploring and getting a feel for his new home, so he had a bag he had fashioned from plants he had found near the beach and he was collecting shells he thought looked nice. He figured he could give them to an artisan or something like that. He grinned when he spotted a shell that had a shiny pink inner area. He moved to pick it up only to have a seagull pick it up and jump away from him with a mocking look on their face. He growled and said, "Hey that's mine." He tried to get the seagull only to have the gull jump away from him again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:48 pm
User Image

"What are you doing?" The black and rainbow cub said as she approached the brown male that she wasn't familiar with. She was getting to that age where she was almost an adolescent and was able to venture around on her own, but she still never ventured very far from where her family resided.

It was just a thing she did.

"Are you new?" She really hadn't seen him around much except for once before perhaps? She hadn't really paid attention much to what was going on around her.
Midnightglow18

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:50 am
AstoriaFallen

Tapiwa stopped in his tracks from chasing the seagull and looked down at the pretty rainbow colored cub. "I was chasing that seagull trying to get my shell back, I'm collecting shells." He said in a gentle tone. He looked up to see if the little female had family nearby, he always worried about cubs wandering on their own. Tapiwa nodded "Yes I just joined the pride as a member of the guard I have the day off so I'm collecting some shells, I thought maybe I could give them to an artisan or something. I'm Tapiwa and what's your name?" He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:41 pm
Midnightglow18

Keeping her head cocked, "That's a curious thing to do. Why not just get a different shell?" Perhaps it was a special shell and that was why he wanted it, but perhaps the bird also wanted it for something so she really wasn't sure who should get it in the end, but there were plenty of shells upon the lands shores.

"They do make pretty things." She thought about a few of the things that they could do and wondered if she should collect some things to make her dad something later.

She wasn't sure though, she'd think more on it later.

"I'm Ezili."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:25 am
AstoriaFallen

Tapiwa shrugged "Why let a seagull take the shell I wanted it looked nice, do you let other cubs run away with your toys?" He smiled and then said "Nice to meet you Ezili, your welcome to join me if you like." He liked cubs a great deal and wanted a litter of cubs of his own. First he had to meet a female that he could become friends with and then fall in love with. He knew that some males liked to play the field and spread their seeds far and wide, but that just wasn't for him. He wanted to know all his cubs. If he played around his cubs could end up who knew where or could be killed because he wasn't there to protect them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:08 am
Midnightglow18

She looked at him with an odd expression on her face. "I don't really have many toys and I share so I wouldn't mind. I can always play with something else." His opinion was pretty much lost on her.

"I wouldn't mind collecting some things." Moving towards some of the shallow pools she gazed in them, looking for specific things, and then glanced back over towards him for a moment.

"You must give to the sea and the sea will give in return." Of course she was still on the topic of the seagull.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:35 pm
AstoriaFallen

Tapiwa smiled and then said "You're a kind little cub, any rouge land cub I ever met fought for everything they had and hardly ever knew what sharing even was." He smiled and nodded walking along with the little cub to head towards the shallow pool they were heading towards. "I'd gladly listen to anything you can teach me Ezili, since I'm new to the pride." He said seriously where else could he get a cubs eye view of the ways of the pride than from a cub.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:19 pm
Midnightglow18

She shrugged, she wouldn't exactly say she was kind but if he wanted to label her as such then that was okay she supposed.

"Well this isn't where you came from."

It was a matter of fact statement and while she probably could have used more tact if she was an older lion, she was not, so there was no tact and she said things as she saw them.

When he mentioned her teach him she looked up from her rock pool, teach him? Her? She wasn't so sure about that, she was just a cub and didn't know much. "I'm sure there are lions your age that would be better with that."

Plus she didn't have the attention span for that sort of stuff.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:27 pm
AstoriaFallen

Tapiwa chuckled at Ezili telling him off to go and ask someone his own age and he decided he shouldn't argue with the cub, she was also right this wasn't the rouge lands this was Bahari'mtoto which was something he wouldn't forget he needed to learn all their ways if he was going to make this his home forever. He hoped that would be the case. He walked over to the shallow tide pool and started looking for some shells to collect. Careful to not paw out any that still had living creatures in them. Unless Ezili asked him to catch something for her. "So have your parents always been members of the pride?" He asked in a casual tone. Looking over at the cub as he pulled out a cream and yellow shell from the tide pool.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:45 pm
AstoriaFallenToday at 4:44 PM
Giving a shrug of her shoulders she looked over towards him as she flicked a shell with her paw. "I don't know. I never asked them, why don't you ask them if you're so curious?" Her answer was straight faced and she was being serious, why did he think she knew all these things? She just liked to explore, sleep, eat and repeat.

"Anyway, I need to get going, it's getting late and I'm hungry." Turning she paused for a moment, "See ya around maybe." And she took off with bounding steps, her black and rainbow figure a fibrant stain agianst the pale backdrop.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:48 pm
(Fin)  
[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items