Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands
[PRP] Dark sea (Rosha x Camayo x Tapiwa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tapiwa was new to the sea lion pride he was standing on the beach long after the festival had ended thinking on his choice to join the Bahari, for now, he was happy in his choice even though he had heard some harsh things said during the rite of passage. No place perfect and to expect it to be was a nieve dream. He had joined and taken a position as a guard. He wondered if he could move up the ranks when he got more comfortable with the pride to become a head guard. Right now he was content guarding the pride in a lower rank. He looked out at the night sky and the dark sea, he wondered how dangerous it would be to swim in the darkness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rosha lead the way along the beach in the darkness. Her bright pelt made her easy enough to follow, and of course seeing her footing was not really a problem, being a feline. She did have to keep reminding herself to slow down so that her mate did not fall too far behind, though, since she was in a hurry and he was more inclined to plodding tonight. The pair were normally more in tune to each other, but really no couple could always agree on everything.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Camayo followed along after the bright pelt of his mate and wondered how annoyed she was that she had to keep slowing down for him. He just could not find a reason to rush on such a nice clear night as they had tonight. His lack of rush was a good thing in this case it made him more observant to the things around them that did not concern footing, like the lion that was staring out to sea. He was not a face that Camayo recognized but there were plenty of new faces around these days. "Hello, stranger."  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:47 am
Kathryn Dragonna

Tapiwa turned to look at the pair who had just arrived "Hello, I'm Tapiwa and who might you two be?" He asked his tone light and curious he didn't feel threatened by the pair as of yet. Least he hoped that joining the sea pride wouldn't be a big drama fest. That would not serve to help him find a mate and start a family. He wondered if he could find a rouge female, but then would he get in trouble with the traditional members of the pride. Then again unfair as it would be would he be responsible. On the other paw, he didn't want some rouge female taking his cubs who knew where without his say so. He wanted a real relationship. He wondered if the pair before him were a mated pair and if they had any single friends. Tapiwa's drive to find a mate and start a family was really strong.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:45 pm
Midnightglow18

Rosha tilted her head as she looked at Tapiwa. She thought she had seen him around, but the pride was so big that sometimes it was hard to know for sure if you had even seen a member before or not. They had so many new members, so she just couldn't be sure. "I am Rosha'Nasrin, Tapiwa." She smiled brightly at the other, not giving away that she might not know if he actually belonged in the pride or not. It shoudln't matter so long as he didn't cause trouble, afterall.

Camayo nodded to the other lion as he stepped up beside his mate now. He was glad that she had to stop a moment for this converstion, it meant he wasn't lagging behind anymore. "I am Camayo... the very lucky mate of Rosha." He grinned at his mate and nuzzled her cheek. He knew she still found him charming even after their cubs were grown, and that was a good thing because he was not going to change.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:18 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

Tapiwa smiled at the mated pair "I am very glad to meet you both, it's always nice to get a chance to meet the other members of the pride, I figure the more I meet and get to know the easier it will be to make this my new home and easier to protect the members of the pride. Know who belongs to know who does not belong for the safety of all." He said looking between the pair. "So what do you two do in the pride?" He asked curiously it would be nice to get to know the pair better.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:41 pm
MiddyGlow

Rosha grinned at the question and leaned on her mate. "We both hunt, and we hunt together. My poor mate is stuck with me every day all day!" The way she said it sounded like there was a story to how she was teasing him. It really did have a lot to do with the fact that he'd followed her around originally when he couldn't find his voice around her and now he couldn't get away from her ever.

Camayo rolled his eyes at his mate and licked the top of her head. "i am not stuck with you. i choose to be with you because your company is wonderful... We are hunters and it is fortunate that I met her, because she is the best hunting partner I could ever find." They really did work well together. They had even come up with a system for hunting seagulls and carrying them back in nets so that they didn't waste as much time transporting the darn birds.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:23 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

Tapiwa chuckled "I wish I had that problem, I don't have a mate yet, but I hope to find one soon, it would be nice to be stuck with one love for life and forced to do many things together as a couple." He said with a wink and a chuckle. He smiled "I'm sure you two knowing each other so well makes hunting very easy as if you can read each other's minds without having to signal anything." He said with a nod as he looked out at the ocean. "I hope I will find a mate that I can have that connection with."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:22 pm
MiddyGlow

Rosha smiled over at her mate and nodded to the other male. "Camayo and I have a very strong connection... But that has to do with the way we met..." She knew her mate was comfortable talking about it now, but it had been embarrassing to him for sometime. She did not get a chance to explain what she was talking about before her mate chimed in.

Camayo laughed as he thought about the was he met and courted his mate. Oh the fact that she kept him was a miracle. "I am the lion with the loudest mouth... And I took one look at this lovely lady.... And could not make a peep of sound no matter how hard I tried. I could talk to friends but get me close to Rosha and nothing. I followed in her shadow on her evening beach walks for quite some time before I decorated the outside of her den with all the shells and stones she loved and finally was able to speak to her."  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:30 am
Kathryn Dragonna

Tapiwa smiled listening to their story of how they got together it was a nice story, but he would soon have to get ready for his next shift of guard duty so he wouldn't be able to stay on the beach with them forever he smiled and then said "I'm glad that you two found each other I hope I will one day find the mate that fits with me as you two have found a way to fit together so well." He said with a nod and another smile. He looked out at the ocean wondering if there was a female out there somewhere for him and where she was if there was.  
[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games