Submit

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Iris

•·················•·················•

"Yeah, it's always great to have fun together." She walked along with her friend, eyes looking at the wonder map, gesturing at the directions they should go.

After a short while, the cave appeared in sight and she organised the inventory one last time before looking at her friend. "Let's head in."

Inside the cave was quite dark, and she ended up using her fire to make a torch and light up the cave. With the warm light, the markings on the cave's wall caught her attention. "Those drawings on the cave wall looks strange."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:03 pm
Wind Hime Princess

User Image

Sparkina

Sparkina walked into the cave beside Iris and looked around the cave and saw the markings on the cave's wall that Iris was looking at. ''I agree, I wonder who or what left those drawings ? And what do those markings mean. I'm stumped, to the meaning of those drawings....'' Pondered Sparkina racking her brain for an answer to the question that she just asked. ''Let's head in deeper and see what else we can find. I have a feeling that...something more is in here...….also there could be treasures in this cave. They look somehow ancient...we must do some research into those drawings.'' Said Sparkina looking around the cave and started sniffing the air.

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:04 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

Iris

"That seems to be right, maybe we could ask around after we finished investigating around here. Someone bound to know about ancient stories and secrets or something of that kind." She nodded her head in agreement as she took out a branch from her bag to poke at the marking. After confirming there was no reaction or danger, she used one of her front paw to tap on the markings. There was also no reaction. "Oh, there isn't any secret components here." Her voice was tinted with slight disappointment.

"It had looked like those drawings that I read in one of the adventuring books another day, so I had hope that it would be something cool or something like that."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:29 pm
Wind Hime Princess

User Image

Sparkina

''Why don't we leave and maybe do some more research on this place? I am sure that we'll find something out in time. Or we could stay and venture further in, to see what else we can find. But it is really up to you, what we should do.'' Said Sparkina looking at her best friend as she waited for Iris's response. Sparkina's ears pricked up as she begun to hear footsteps entering the cave's entrance and heard voice talking among the Pokemon entering the cave. ''What kinda loot do you think is in here?'' Said one voice which sounded really gruff. ''I dunno, but better be something good in here'' Said another voice which had a snarky yet feminine sounding voice to it.

((Sorry))

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:55 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

Iris

"Oh, another group of adverturer? I wonder who they are?" Ears picking up the sound, Iris looked curiously at direction of the footsteps as the sound came closer. She thought of cooperating with other teams, maybe they would know something but thought better of it. The voice had sounded like they haven't come to this cave before. "Let's venture further, it's still early. We can turn back and do more research when we really really hit a dead end on our exploration. I mean, we still have the deeper part of the cave over there." Suggesting at the pathway leading deeper inside, she started walking to that direction, though taking care to see whether her friend would follow.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:55 am
Wind Hime Princess

User Image

Sparkina

''Yeah. Let's venture further in. It is too early to turn back now. With that, let us go forward. Who knows what we'll find in here. Could be some useful stuff that e could we use. I wish I knew I how to use flash, because then I would be able to light up the dark parts of the cave. But I am still confident that we can get through this cave together, as we stick together, we can do anything, right? I mean we're best buddies. So, c'mon let's go! I want us to be the first to explore this cave together'' Said Sparkina with a smile on her face and determination and excitement in her voice. ''I don't want to start any fights with that other group.'' Said Sparkina as she begun walking.

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash