Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 12:54 am
gaia_pawstamp Theme: Friendship, Romance, Slice of life

⊱ ━━━━The storyline━━━━ ⊰

The young Vulpix woke up with the memory of a human girl, met a Shinx and formed an explorer team. She enjoyed her life to the best with her friends, went on adventures, attended festivals and special events the town had without any worries, the gap in her memories soon forgotten or leave aside. This is the story of their small adventures in their normal lives.

Short version: There was a second human who accidentally got turned into a pokemon, but instead of uncovering the reason she became a Pokemon, ended up living and enjoying her life as a Pokemon to the fullest.

The rp starts after they became the explorer team. It is in summer, when beach and water festivals happen.

⊱ ━━━━Profile format━━━━ ⊰
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab Name:
                                                        Level:
                                                        Attacks:
                                                        Personality:
                                                        Appearance:
                                                        Height:
                                                        Weight:

Convenient code to make your profile format look a bit more fancy like above (optional):
[/size][imgleft]{Insert your img here}[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
:tab:[color=indigo][b]Name:[/b][/color]
[b]Level:[/b]
[b]Attacks:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Appearance: [/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:22 am

Name: Iris
                                                        Level: 10
                                                        Attacks:
                                                        ★ Flamethrower
                                                        ★ Dark Pulse
                                                        ★ Faint Attack
                                                        ★ Ember
                                                        Personality:
                                                        ♪ Relaxed and easygoing
                                                        ♪ Will be assertive if needed
                                                        ♪ More likely to let her friends take the lead
                                                        ✔ Food
                                                        ✔ Simple little adventures and festivities
                                                        Dislikes:
                                                        ✖ Danger to anyone she knows
                                                        ✖ Rude and jerk Pokemons
                                                        ✖ Being tricked
                                                        Appearance:
                                                        Height: 60cm
                                                        Weight: 9.9kg

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 5:52 am
User Image
Name: Sparkina
Level: 10
Attacks:
★ Wild Charge
★ Ice Fang
★ Crunch
★ Howl
Personality:
♪ Outgoing and approachable
♪ Fun loving
♪ Loyal to her friends and teammates
✔ Joking about stuff
✔ Festivities and having fun.
Dislikes:
✖ Those who attempt to harm her friends
✖ Bullies and jerks
✖ Sitting still.
Appearance:
Height: 0.5 m
Weight: 9.5kg

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:10 am
Wind Hime Princess

Iris

•·················•·················•

It was another new day with new work and new adventures! Iris yawned, about to stretch to wake up better but ended up jumping a few feet back from her bed, almost bumping into her sleeping partner. Glancing back at the sleeping figure and looking at the direction where the noise that surprised her came from, she wondered if she should wake Sparkina up gently or let Loudred be the usual alarm clock. When several minutes passed without anyone coming in, she chose to shake her friend, wondering what was the ruckus outside.
                                                        "Sparkina, it's time to wake up."

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 3:08 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image

Sparkina

''I'm awake. What's it? Time for another adventure? Another festival?'' Asked Sparkina stretching her paws and yawning. ''I'm hungry though, can get some breakfast? After that, I wanna do some excises and see if any quests are available to do. Cause I don't wanna sit around all day doing nothing, and I wanna get stronger too. You know how I am. Anyway. It is time for breakfast! And I am going to find some yummy berries, you're welcome to join if you like.'' Said Sparkina walking to get some berries for breakfast. The sun was shining in the sky as the clouds slowly drifted by, today was a beautiful sunny day as a light breeze blew through the shiny Shinx's fur. ''Ah! What a lovely morning it is, I hope we get an awesome quest today and an awesome reward to go along with it. And maybe, we'll bump into Team Charm. Those three so cool, I so wanna get their autographs.'' Said Sparkina walking towards the berry trees to collect berries to eat.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 5:10 pm

Iris

"Hehe, yes of course. We'll do many things today, like the usual. Lots of adventure awaits." She giggled at her friend's enthusiasm, resting her paw on her face. "I'm excited to meet team Charm again myself, they are just wonderful!"

"But first!" She gestured her head to the room entrance. "It seemed that something happened that Loudred didn't come to wake us today and it sounds really rowdy out there, so let's check things out."

To give her point, she started walking to the meeting area, ears twitching when there were some sudden loud noises, courtesy of perhaps Loudred. Before she could call out to anyone, Bidoof noticed them and proceeded to fill them in about the festivities currently happening.
                                                        "After some discussion, it seemed that there will be a summer festival happening at the beach with all the activities, yup yup! They say that the events will change after sometime and there is a new cave to explore for the occasion! I'm really excited!"

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 2:20 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image

Sparkina

''Oh, yes. Team Charm is simply wonderful, I do like going on missions with em. And you hear something? Let's check it out then. Wonder what's going on?'''' Said Sparkina looking towards the room entrance and following Iris to the meeting area. ''So a summer festival happening at the beach with all the activities, you say? And the events will change after sometime, you say? Also new cave? I'm in! I so wanna explore that new cave! Maybe we'll find some cool stuff in that cave or something...but I am so excited! But first! Let's get some breakfast, because I am so hungry!'' Said Sparkina rushing off to the berry trees to gather different berries for eating. ''Okay! Time to use Wild Charge to get those berries down!'' Said Sparkina taking a couple of steps backwards and shrouded herself in electricity and charged into the trunk of the tree which caused to drop a lot its berries. ''Now. How am I go to get these berries back to our HQ? I guess I could ask Gothitelle to help me to carry em all.'' Said Sparkina to herself and then call out to Iris. ''HEY IRIS! COULD YOU COME OVER HERE PLEASE AND HELP ME?'' Shouted Sparkina to her teammate.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 5:42 pm

Iris

"I suppose the thought of exploring the new cave is very nice. We do have to prepare in advance before setting off though." She nodded as she watched her friend dashing away to find food. She glanced at the notice board for a few sec to check the official notice before following to where her friend was. "Yes, yes, I'm coming, be careful not to get hit by berries now."

Picking up a nearby berry, she put some in the bag for storage for later, while carrying the amount that was enough for their breakfast. "Shall we head to the dining room? I heard that some apples were left for us there."

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:01 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image

Sparkina

''We shall. Because I am hungry and afterwards let's see if there any missions for us afterwards. I really go on some missions and get stronger and faster too.'' Exclaimed Sparkina putting away some berries in her bag for later as she got hit on the head by a falling berry. ''Ouch! That really hurt! But I'm okay.'' Sparkina shaking off a fallen berry to the head. Sparkina turned towards the dining room and begun to walk there. ''You're my best friend Iris. We're like sisters, you and I. I hope we'll be best friends forever. And we'll continue to always have adventures together.'' Smiled Sparkina at Iris.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:56 pm

Iris

"Yeah, we are." Iris was a bit surprise when their friendship was brought up suddenly but then smiled fondly. "We'll be BFF, sisters that sticks together and finally we are a team, our bonds run deep. I'm also looking forward to have adventures with you, always."

She let out a light giggle while grabbing an apple left for them on the table, where they usually sit at. "Though, why suddenly bringing this up? I don't mind telling you how deep my love for you is, but it was rather early in the morning."

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:30 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image

Sparkina

''Well I had a nightmare about us getting separated in a dungeon and I couldn't get to you. And something really awful happened to you, but also I just wanted you it. Because my mother always said to always remind those you care about, that you stand by them no matter what. That is why I suddenly brought it up, this early in the morning. But still, I wanna have adventures with you, grow stronger with you and maybe one day...evolve with you'' Said Sparkina.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 8:26 pm

Iris

"Ah, it's alright, there there." She moved forward and nuzzle against Sparkina. "It is just a dream, after all. I'm sure we'll be able to be together for a long time. Thank you for telling me all that, I feel really blessed to have you by my side."

"Anyway, let's move to another fun subject: shopping! We should go stock up before our trip to the new cave, right? I'm sure the Kecleon brothers will also have interesting stories to talk about." With that, she gently nudged her friend to the direction of the marketplace, where it was more rowdy than the usual.

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:04 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image

Sparkina

Sparkina smiled and begun eating the apple that was on the table and then looked at Iris. ''I feel really blessed to have you by my side, well. Yes. let us head to the marketplace and get our shopping done, I cannot wait to hear what stories the Kecleon brothers will tell. I am so psyched for that new cave and a new adventure!'' Said Sparkina walking towards to the direction of the marketplace. ''We should get some Lum berries and scarfs to protect us. Also maybe a couple of Oran Berries too. We are going to have a such shopping spree. After we've done our shopping spree and listened to the Kecleon brothers stories. We'll head to that new cave and see what we can find there. What do you say after we explore that cave. We go on a rescue mission or something? I feel like we could handle a recuse mission! And I bet we would get rewarded for it as well. So what do you say?'' Said Sparkina with a confident grin on her face as she walked beside Iris.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:47 pm

Iris

"Yes, that's a good idea! Well though, let's go to the beach after we explore the cave first. It seemed that there will be activities later in the day. Then if we have some more time, we could go on a rescue mission. How about it?" She suggested after looking at the posters on several stalls before was given one to read on the go. She handed it to her partner to read and then stopped at the Kecleon brother's shop.

The greetings from the brothers were warm as usual as they told about the latest gossip and information about new caves.
                                                        "I heard the new cave had some kind of theme to it. Maybe something about summer, must be something hot!"

"Well, we are feeling the heat, after all." She winked and joked while proceed to buy new items to fill in their inventory.

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:37 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image

Sparkina

Sparkina laughed and gigged at Iris's joke. ''Wow! That was so hilarious! You are so funny! And yes, we are feeling the heat.'' Sparkina kept laughing and giggling at Iris's joke. ''Ok, ok, I'm all right now. Let's go now!'' Said Sparkina coming down from a laugh and begun to head off towards the new cave. ''I hope everything goes well. And we meet some new friends along the way. And maybe we'll be famous and other Pokemon will want our autographs! Wouldn't it be lovely? For that to happen? Although I will keep my out of the cloud and not let it go to my head, if that stuff does happen. I promise, but to be to honest, I care more about adventure and being best buddies with you than all that stuff.'' And also ''I am so hyped for that cave!'' Said Sparkina walking at a slow and steady pace.

Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff