Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 5:16 am
Braxton Causey

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Braxton had just arrived in Alola with a shiny girl Pikachu on his shoulder, as the other passengers made their way off the boat in single file. ''We're here! And I cannot wait to see what kind of Pokémon there are here. And what kind of trainers are here as well. I guess we'll find out once we step off the boat and onto Alola. But I know one thing. We're gonna beat the Pokémon League here and take our rightful place at the top! Ain't that right? Sparkette'' Said Braxton gleaming with very high levels of confidence in his voice. ''Pika!'' Said Sparkette the shiny Pikachu on his shoulder in a very upbeat positive tone of voice and smile on her face. Sparkette and Braxton had been best buddies for a very long time and had been through a lot together, through the bad and the good, though the easy and the hard, though thick and thin, through sadness and happiness, and through tears and joy. They always came out figuratively smelling like roses, Sparkette and Braxto's hearts were as one, they fought as one in battle. Braxton stepped off the boat with Sparkette on his shoulders and onto the region of Alola. ''Welcome to Alola!'' Said two Alolan girl putting necklace that was made of flowers and sea shells over the pair's heads. ''Thank you very much. We appreciate it. Do you any of you girls know who is the Professor is here? I mean I want to get my new Pokedex and get my journey started here.'' Said Braxton wanting to know who was the Professor was and what the Alolan Pokedex looked like.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 12:21 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Morgan(Morgan) Kuran
Sebastian the Zorua
Yuki the Alolan Vulpix
Kurasa the Purrloin

Morgan, a pokemon trainer in the making, had just arrived on MeleMele Island with her Zorua from Ula'Ula Island. She'd come a long way to join a school on the island called the Pokemon trainer's school. She was professor Kukui's daughter, though she had been on Ula'Ula Island with her mother until now attending a few classes over there. Though she had Sebastian, Yuki, and Kurasa with her, Morgan was nervous since she had always been really shy. Sebastian was on her shoulder and could sense how nervous she was being around all these people at the port. He made a butterfly illusion to make her smile. She chuckled a bit and said "Thanks Sebastian. I don't know where I'd be without you guys." as she pet Sebastian behind his ears. Yuki and Kurasa were in their pokeballs resting after their long trip. As they made their way towards the school, which was in town now so that more pokemon trainers could get there more easily, she stopped by a malasada shop for a treat for her pokemon and her father. "Thank you so much." She said paying for the treats before she went towards the pokemon trainer's school which was right next to where her mother worked when they weren't on Ula'Ula Island getting things ready for the Pokemon League to open.

As they were walking, Morgan wasn't paying attention to where she was going, since she was busy talking with Sebastian, and letting her other pokemon out for a treat, Yuki was in her bag poking her head out, while Kurasa was on her head and Sebastian was on her shoulder, she walked right into Braxton. "Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." She said as Kurasa and Sebastian had jumped down just before she walked into Braxton. The Malasada's scent wafted through the air as the bag opened. Morgan being as she as she was, made sure her pokemon were okay before she smiled at them glad they were not hurt. Her father was going to meet her outside of the pokemon trainer's school, and she was running a little late. "Oh dear....I have to go, but again I'm sorry I walked into you." She said before she and her pokemon started running towards the trainer's school.

User Image  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 5:22 pm
Braxton Causey

Braxton blinked in surprise wandering just who that girl who was who bumped into him. ''It's okay. Don't worry about it.'' Said Braxton smiling as the scent of a Malasada wafted through the air as Braxton and Sparkette caught scent of it and both decided that they wanted one as well. ''Uh! Hey! Wait!'' Said Braxton running after Morgan as fast as one could run in sandals towards the Pokémon school with Sparkette sitting on Braxton's shoulder while Braxton ran towards the Pokémon school. ''I wonder what that delicious smell was. I just gotta know what it was. Cause I really wanna know what it looks and tastes like.'' Said Braxton his mouth literary watering with drool. Sparkette kept thinking about that delicious aroma that came from Morgan's bag was drooling thinking about it. ''I seriously wanna taste whatever has that yummy smell'' Thought Sparkette to herself in Pokémon speak inside her head, as Sparkette tried to imagine what it was. But whatever it was, Sparkette and Braxton were craving it like mad. ''Excuse me! What was that very delicious aroma that came from your bag?'' Said Braxton tapping Morgan on the on shoulder.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 4:28 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Morgan Kuran
Sebastian the Zorua
Yuki the Alolan Vulpix
Kurasa the Purrloin

Feeling the tap on her shoulder, before turning around and hearing Braxton's question, Morgan said "It's a Malasada. You can get them on the other side of town. It's not hard to miss with the big slurrpuff's face on the front of the store." She said with a shy smile on her face. Yuki then tapped on Morgan's shoulder. "I know Yuki. We're going now." She told the ice fox pokemon before turning her attention back towards Braxton. "Sorry I have to get going. I can't keep my dad waiting much longer since he's the professor and all." She said unaware he was looking for her father.

User Image  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:38 am
Braxton Causey

''Thank you! Okay, see ya.'' Said Braxton with a smile on his face waving goodbye to Morgan and turning away from Morgan and towards the other side of town. ''C'mon Sparkette! Let's go get a Malasada! We just gotta be on the look out for a big Slurrpuff's face on the front of the store! I can't wait to try it, hope it's really delicious.'' Braxton said running towards the other side of town with his shiny Pikachu on his shoulder. ''We're here! Ready see what those Malasadas taste like?'' Asked Braxton looking at Sparkette as he awaited her response. ''Pika!'' Said Sparkette with excitement in her voice as sat on Braxton's shoulder with her trainer walking into the Malasada store and up to the counter and ordering two Malasadas as the store clerk put the Malasadas into the bag and handed it to Braxton. ''Here you go! Have a lovely day. Bye now!'' Waved the store clerk as Braxton and Sparkette left the store and went outside to start trying those Malasadas. ''Mmm! These are really good. So tasty, don't you think so, Sparkette?'' Braxton enjoying his Malasada. ''Piikkachu'' Chipped Pikachu in a perky tone of voice enjoying her Malasada. ''I'm glad you're enjoying it. After we finished eating. We're off to find whoever the Professor is. After that, I'm going go the Alola Pokedex and then we're gonna stock on everything we need, also we're gonna catch us a new friend. I think this time we'll go with a Grass type starter, I mean we did start with Squirtle. Too bad we only came in second place in the Indigo Plateau Conference. But that ain't get us down. We came here to win and that's exactly what we're gonna do! Is that right Sparkette?'' There was determination in Braxton's voice as he stood with fire in his eyes and was fired as he finished his Malasada. ''CHU!'' Shouted Sparkette as she now wanted to get into some battles. And so the two were off as they searched high and low for the Professor. But didn't know where to look or even begin looking, and so they wandered aimlessly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 3:10 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Morgan Kuran
Sebastian the Zorua
Yuki the Alolan Vulpix
Kurasa the Purrloin
Azura the Popplio

Morgan met up with her father and gave him the malasadas with him giving her the pokedex and a new pokemon friend. A female Popplio she nicknamed Azura, hugging Azura as the water type pokemon hugged her in response to being chosen. "Don't you worry Azura, I'll make sure we all beomce great friends." Morgan said smiling at the popplio who nuzzled her before meeting her other pokemon and they all went outside to play along with Morgan and her father. "Has the new trainer stopped by yet dad?" She asked as she watched her pokemon playing around nicely with Azura. Well except for Sebastian, he was more interested in being with Morgan in her lap. Morgan didn't mind though since she and Sebastian had been together since her 9th birthday.

User Image  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:44 pm
Braxton Causey

''Not yet. I hear that trainer has been running around all over Alola. Looking for me.'' Sighed Professor Kukui. ''Do you want to help me find that trainer? So that trainer come and get a starter to get started on a journey? I mean that is what that new trainer is here for, right?'' Said Morgan's dad who was Professor Kukui walking outside the lab and pushed a button in the center of Braviary's Poke Ball and out came Braviary in a flash of light. ''We really should put up some signs to help trainers get here. Or I should just greet new trainers when they arrive, or maybe I should go on Professor Oak's TV show.'' Said Professor Kukui trying to decide on what to do. ''Do you remember what trainer looked like?'' Asked Kukui looking at Morgan.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 5:23 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Morgan Kukui
Sebastian the Zorua
Yuki the Alolan Vulpix
Kurasa the Purrloin
Azura the Popplio

"He had on a black shirt with red shorts and sandals. Oh, and he had a Pikachu on his shoulder. I wish I knew he was the trainer you were expecting, I would have asked him to come along with me and save us all the trouble." She said picking up Sebastian as her other pokemon came over to her. She then went over to Braviary and pet it's head gently remembering when they first met. The large bird pokemon loved her so much, he wouldn't allow her to be alone for a second. Braviary always enjoyed whenever he got to see Morgan. He even helped her save Sebastian's life when he was a baby. Morgan smiled and said "Think you can help us find him Bravy? I know how great your sight is." as she smiled as she pet the large bird pokemon, smiling at him sweetly.

User Image  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 4:56 pm
Braxton Causey

Braviary rubbed his head against Morgan in a very affectionate way to show how much he liked Morgan. ''Brav!'' Nodded Braviary taking off into the skies to look for Braxton and Sparkette as he waved back goodbye with his wing. ''Now we leave the rest to Braviary. I know Braviary will find that trainer who wears a black shirt with red shorts and sandals, and has a Pikachu on his shoulder. You and Braviary really are best friends, you get along really well, it makes me smile'' Said Kukui looking up the skies as large bird pokemon begun its search. ''I have faith that Braviary will find that trainer wears a black shirt with red shorts and sandals. And travels around with a Pikachu.'' Said Kukui smiling as he watched his Pokemon fly off to look for Braxton and Sparkette.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 5:10 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Morgan Kukui
Sebastian the Zorua
Yuki the Alolan Vulpix
Kurasa the Purrloin
Azura the Popplio

"Well he was the first pokemon I ever met. I still remember the stories you and mom told of him protecting me from wild pokemon and letting me snuggle with him. Plus it helps that he is was friendly with me from the beginning right?" She said petting Kurasa who had climbed onto her head, while she was holding Sebastian with one arm. "I know Kurasa. You want to help too right?" She said before she looked at her dad and said "Would that be alright with you dad? It doesn't seem fair to let Bravy look by himself. I'm sure all of us could track him down a lot faster than if it was just him." as her pokemon all agreed to help with the search. Of course they would all stay together, and meet here in case he found his way, or if Braviary found him first. Morgan knew that her dad was protective of her. She was his baby girl from the time she came into the world, and he did everything he could to make her happy. Though sometimes he'd be overprotective, especially since she was almost attacked by a wild pokemon as a young girl. Surprisingly it didn't affect her love for all pokemon since Braviary made sure of that. She started calling him Bravy from the time she could pronounce it, it was sort of his nickname that she gave him. Morgan loved Bravy and the fact that he loved her since the moment she came home from the hospital. From the moment they met she loved how soft his feathers were and would snuggle up to them whenever she slept since Bravy wouldn't leave her side for anything. He made sure she was safe and cared for very well.

User Image  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 2:42 pm
Braxton Causey

Professor Kukui smiled and turned towards Morgan. ''Yes. Bravy was friendly with you from the beginning. And yes, those stories of Bravy protecting you from wild pokemon and letting you snuggle with him. Are all very true, also never forget that me, your mom, Bravy and your Pokemon all love you very much and would do anything to make you happy and keep you safe from danger. And we all love you very much.'' Said Kukui hugging his daughter whilst smiling warmly. ''Okay. I am off now to search for that trainer who on a black shirt with red shorts and sandals. And travels around with a Pikachu. Let's meet back at the house as soon any of us has found him. We will bring that trainer here. And get that trainer started on a journey and give that trainer a Pokedex and starter Pokemon as well.'' Said Kukui letting go of Morgan and sprinting off towards the South-east portion of the island of Alola. Meanwhile Braxton slumped onto a nearby log with his head in his hands and sighed. ''Looks we'll never find the Professor's lab. Might as well just go back home in Kanto and not bother trying to find that lab. What do you think Sparkette?'' Said Braxton with a sigh, whilst asking what was Sparkette's opinion on what they should do next. ''I think we need to keep searching until we find that lab! I don't wanna go back to Kanto, just yet! I wanna make new friends, I wanna see new things, try new things, see new places with you. So get yer butt off that log and search again, besides if you give up....then you'll never be the Alolan champion!'' Said Sparkette in Pikachu talk as she lightly shocked her trainer to snap Braxton out of that defeatist attitude and to get her trainer to quit wallowing in self pity. ''Ow! Okay! I'm going and you're right. We'll try again. It has somewhere around here. At least have a sign or something. Just saying...'' Said Braxton jumping onto his feet and rushing off again with a fiery determination in his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 4:47 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Morgan Kukui
Sebastian the Zorua
Yuki the Alolan Vulpix
Kurasa the Purrloin
Azura the Popplio

Morgan asked around and some people said they saw him heading for the park then towards the lab. She saw Braviary and waved him down asking him to look around the lab's perimeter. Bravy nodded, nuzzled her which caused her to laugh some, before flying off towards the lab. She too went along the trail, hoping to run into the guy so she could show him where her father was. Then she saw him along the trail, well Sebastian did before he barked at Morgan and she looked over at where Sebastian was barking. "Great job Sebastian!" She said before she picked him up and kissed his nose before setting him down. The rest of her pokemon, except for Yuki who also hated being in her pokeball, were in their pokeballs for a bit. Morgan then waved over to Braxton as she ran over to him with Sebastian and Yuki on her heels. "Hey again. I'm so glad I found you. My dad's the professor and had I known you were the trainer he was waiting for, I would have shown you where his lab was. I'm Morgan Kukui." She said as Yuki and Sebastian sat next to their trainer. Well, Yuki was hiding behind Morgan. She smiled and picked Yuki up. "It's okay, Yuki." She said nuzzling the young ice Vulpix happily, before getting nuzzled back. "We should get going. Dad's waiting on us at the lab and I'm sure Bravy would like a break now." She said seeing the Braviary flying above them.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 6:53 pm
Braxton Causey

Braxton waved back to Morgan and stopped his tracks and looked at Morgan. ''It's okay. But did you know that I was the runner up in the Indigo league? Not bragging, just saying, I am hoping to become the champion here. I left my old team back in Kanto, wanted to challenge the Elite 4. But I was not able to. Anyway, I agree your dad is waiting for us at the lab, Also may I ask why that Vulpix is white? Did you paint it white or something? Is it a ghost? Is it dead? How could do that to that poor Vulpix?'' Said Braxton in a frantic tone of voice not understanding anything about Alolan forms. Sparkette rolled her eyes as she gave a really, really? look. '' Wow! My trainer is kinda dumb. And is acting like a total fool.'' Thought Sparkette to herself as she shook her head in embarrassment. Braviary flew down to greet its trainer and told Kukui in Pokemon talk that Morgan had found the trainer and flew Kukui back to his lab. ''I hope they get here safely.'' Said Kukui in a worried tone of voice as he walked into his lab and awaited his daughter's return with Braxton.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 4:34 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Morgan Kukui
Sebastian the Zorua
Yuki the Alolan Vulpix
Kurasa the Purrloin
Azura the Popplio

Morgan couldn't help but laugh a little at Braxton's reaction to Yuki. "There's nothing wrong with Yuki, she's completely normal for an Alolan Vulpix. You'll find that some pokemon look different here. Yuki is an ice type whereas the vulpix your thinking of is a fire type. It's called regional variance." She said as she walked with him. "Sorry for laughing, I'm not trying to be mean or anything. It's just, well, not many people here in Alola don't know about regional variance, but I guess it's to be expected since you're not from here." She said as she walked with Braxton towards the lab. Once they made it there, her female rotodex greeted them. "Alola Rotom." She said smiling as the rotodex said "Alola Morgan. Your father is waiting for you." before showing them to where her father was waiting for them. Braviary was next to them, letting Sebastian ride on his back while Morgan held Yuki. "We're here dad." She said smiling as she said "I'll be upstairs with my pokemon if you need me." She said smiling before she went upstairs and let Kurasa and Azura out of their pokeballs. She smiled as they started to play around by rolling a ball to each other with Morgan.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:38 pm
Braxton Causey

''Really? So there are Pokemon here that have a regional variance? Whoa! That is so awesome! And it's okay. I can take it. I've learnt to be thick skinned about sorta stuff. '' Said Braxton walking with towards the lab. ''Rotom? I've never heard of that Pokemon. So I'm going go to get a dex like that? I'm open minded about it. And I'll call you if I need you.'' Said Braxton walking to where Prof Kukui was. ''So, you're finally here. Great! Now we can get you started on your journey. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Professor Kukui, Morgan's father.'' Said introducing himself. ''The girl who brought you to my lab. Anyway, moving on, there are two starter Pokemon form which choose from. There's Litten, a fire type Pokemon. Or Rowlet, a grass and flying type Pokemon. In case, you're wondering, the water type starter was chosen by my daughter. So, with all that outta the way. Which one are you going to pick?'' Said Professor Kukui pointing at the two starter Pokemon that were on the table. ''I'm gonna choose Rowlet. I truly sense a connection me and that Pokemon.'' Said Braxton looking at Rowlet and picking it off of the table. ''So, you pick Rowlet huh? Interesting. All right, here are five Poke Balls and your Pokedex.'' Said Professor Kukui handing those items over to Braxton. ''Thank you. And I will nickname my Rowlet....'' Paused Braxton and proceed to put his hand onto Rowlet's head to find out if it was a boy or a girl. ''What are you doing?'' Asked Kukui tilting his head at Braxton. ''Reading its mind. Now hush! I need to focus!'' Said Braxton reading his Rowlet's mind.  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff