Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Favorite videos featuring FF/KH/SQARE ENIX GAMES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renzoil

Invisible Bloodsucker

5,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:31 am
Let's see some of your favorite videos! This can be walkthroughs, AMVs, reviews, etc. I'll start this off with one of my most favorite mini movie series DEAD FANTASY by the late Monty Oum. Creator of the hit show RWBY. Still wishing rooster teeth would pick it back up. Looked like it was about to start up a story plot at some point. Anyways enjoy the show guys!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:30 am

This entertained me when it came out. There are probably 12 of these in the series.

While it doesn't use game graphics, it is based off Final Fantasy if that counts

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Renzoil

Invisible Bloodsucker

5,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:39 am
Lol Only if this does

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:04 am
Renzoil
Lol Only if this does

o________o

Well then...

Nice to know Zack's and Cloud's soldier training paid off.

About the only two of that group I can see doing that realistically is Zack and Zidane.

Squall and Cloud not so much.

...Guess we now know what happens when you smoke Gysahl Greens.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:12 am
Seems one of my favorite amvs has fallen off the face of the earth. Either that or google went a** retarded. Both possible. I'm going to keep digging.

Seems a combination of Youtube sucking, and google being a** retarded.

But, thanks to old links in firefox...

Link 1

Link 2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:51 am
TurkReno
Renzoil
Lol Only if this does

o________o

Well then...

About the only two of that group I can see doing that realistically is Zack and Zidane.

Lol guess so. Lil off topic but do you know of any items that have a companion character looking similar to Shiva?  

Renzoil

Invisible Bloodsucker

5,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:49 pm
Renzoil
TurkReno
Renzoil
Lol Only if this does

o________o

Well then...

Lol guess so. Lil off topic but do you know of any items that have a companion character looking similar to Shiva?

...kinda.
It's an older item, it has a rock as the main picture if I recall right. Trying to remember the name of it. It is the closest thing I can think of to summons.

...I'm trying to hunt for it now, but...harder to track down than I can remember.

Edit #1 -- the item looks similar to this: https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10453963

It's older, the main image is of a teal / aqua / whatever friggin color gaia calls it gem / stone / something in the shape of a diamond, it has a few other gems / rocks around it. Each gem represented an element... I'm wondering if there was something in there.

edit #2 -- https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/44434 was the item I am thinking of, seems no shiva. Will keep a look out and keep thinking on it though.

Edit #3 -- https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10150037 -snickers-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:08 am
TurkReno
Renzoil
TurkReno
Renzoil
Lol Only if this does

...kinda.
It's an older item, it has a rock as the main picture if I recall right. Trying to remember the name of it. It is the closest thing I can think of to summons.

...I'm trying to hunt for it now, but...harder to track down than I can remember.

Edit #1 -- the item looks similar to this: https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10453963

It's older, the main image is of a teal / aqua / whatever friggin color gaia calls it gem / stone / something in the shape of a diamond, it has a few other gems / rocks around it. Each gem represented an element... I'm wondering if there was something in there.

edit #2 -- https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/44434 was the item I am thinking of, seems no shiva. Will keep a look out and keep thinking on it though.

Edit #3 -- https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10150037 -snickers-

Lmao that last one killed me. Need a phoenix down after that. Think I already looked up the first 2. Anyways thanx for trying

Renzoil

Invisible Bloodsucker

5,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Renzoil

Invisible Bloodsucker

5,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:16 am
Anyways back to our originally scheduled programming. Think I made a pretty valid point in my lengthy comment on this one. Under The Artistic Frenzy if youre interested

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:07 pm
Renzoil
TurkReno
Renzoil
TurkReno
Renzoil
Lol Only if this does

...kinda.

Lmao that last one killed me. Need a phoenix down after that. Think I already looked up the first 2. Anyways thanx for trying

Sorry man, though the one person that might know....
BOMB4Y

Any thoughts?

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:43 pm
Renzoil
Anyways back to our originally scheduled programming. Think I made a pretty valid point in my lengthy comment on this one. Under The Artistic Frenzy if youre interested

I can't bring myself to listen to the guy rant any more, dude is boring as s**t to listen to. I did read your post. -nod-

All though Squall isn't my favorite character, you bring up some valid points.

Here is how I am going to break this down, just because if you compare FF7 and FF8's systems, they're not evenly matched by any means. 7 has all the advantages. Take away all that, match person for person.

Cloud:
Pros:
Enhanced strength
Military training
Jenova cells ( he is a puppet after all. )
Can withstand repeated stabbings with the Masamune
Endurance
Mental fortitude ( even though his memories are a mess, he's got a stable head on his shoulders otherwise. )
Willing to do whatever it takes to see something through. (Riding on the back of a dolphin to a high voltage tower when no one else would, cross dressing. --And personal opinion, putting up with Aeris. )
Agility ( flipping over the rail to land on a train, climbing a wall and swinging on wires to get to the ShinRa tower, among other things through out the game )
Survived plenty of Shinra attacks, Shinra Weapons, various world monsters, the TURKS, Sephiroth clones, 5 weapons, 4 forms of Jenova...and a sephiroth in a pear tree? ( Three actual Sephiroth fights if you want to count them. )

I'm sure I am missing a lot there, but brain dead after long hours.

I'll let you add on Squall's information, since you know him better than I do. I've not played the game in awhile.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:15 am
TurkReno
Renzoil

I can't bring myself to listen to the guy rant any more, dude is boring as s**t to listen to. I did read your post. -nod-

Here is how I am going to break this down, just because if you compare FF7 and FF8's systems, they're not evenly matched by any means. 7 has all the advantages. Take away all that, match person for person.

Cloud:
Pros:
Enhanced strength
Military training
Endurance
Mental fortitude ( even though his memories are a mess, he's got a stable head on his shoulders otherwise. )
Willing to do whatever it takes to see something through. (Riding on the back of a dolphin to a high voltage tower when no one else would, cross dressing. --And personal opinion, putting up with Aeris. )
Agility ( flipping over the rail to land on a train, climbing a wall and swinging on wires to get to the ShinRa tower, among other things through out the game )
Survived plenty of Shinra attacks, Shinra Weapons, various world monsters, the TURKS, Sephiroth clones, 5 weapons, 4 forms of Jenova...and a sephiroth in a pear tree? ( Three actual Sephiroth fights if you want to count them. )

I'll let you add on Squall's information, since you know him better than I do. I've not played the game in awhile.

Well most of what I already stated in the youtube comment I made. Not only that but had survived a few other things that could theoretically harm or kill a human being such as travel through time, having a massive icicle impale him through the chest(regardless of the wound not being there later due to what can only be surmised as advanced healing magic it was still a mortal blow), nearly faded into nothingness. So durability should be a good point.

Has also fought his share of impressively strong monsters and sorceresses: Ultimecia in both first and final form, Griever and Ultimecia junctioned Griever, Ultima and Omega weapons, along with several Guardian Forces. So strength and dexterity.

What would be fun is seeing which limit break is stronger: Omnislash or Lionheart. Think you would have to count up the number of strikes each make including finishing blows for a better analysis  

Renzoil

Invisible Bloodsucker

5,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:06 pm
Renzoil
TurkReno
Renzoil

Cloud:
Pros:
Enhanced strength
Military training
Endurance

Well most of what I already stated in the youtube comment I made. Not only that but had survived a few other things that could theoretically harm or kill a human being such as travel through time, having a massive icicle impale him through the chest(regardless of the wound not being there later due to what can only be surmised as advanced healing magic it was still a mortal blow), nearly faded into nothingness. So durability should be a good point.

Has also fought his share of impressively strong monsters and sorceresses: Ultimecia in both first and final form, Griever and Ultimecia junctioned Griever, Ultima and Omega weapons, along with several Guardian Forces. So strength and dexterity.

What would be fun is seeing which limit break is stronger: Omnislash or Lionheart. Think you would have to count up the number of strikes each make including finishing blows for a better analysis

Alright, lets see.
Squall has mortal wound by ice, Cloud by Masamune. Toss up, we'll call that even on both accounts.
Squall has the time travel thing, closest to that I can think of that might compare is the mako poisoning of Cloud and falling into the lifestream. It's more or less a form of time to an extent. Another toss up.

Fighting strong monsters and opponents, yes, on both.

Damn...

Really, your last point seems like it would be the most deciding factor between the two.

We'll call it a draw I suppose.

Also finally found that AMV I had been looking for. I edited my post a few posts up and included the links.

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games