• The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:24 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

|Starry Nebula|

Starry Nebula, or Star as she was called by he friends and family, had just escaped from the Triceratons. She was injured with a sprained wing, when she was sent here, she was shot in the left wing by a laser from one of the Triceraton soldiers. Star was very brave for her age, even though she didn't have her cutie mark yet. Though because she was the adopted daughter of Princess Twilight, she was also a very powerful Alicorn. She was sent here after the Triceratons invaded her world of Equestria, looking for powerful magic to power their latest plan to get the fugitoid.

As she was sneaking around Central park, she was finding it hard to find anything that was edible. Poor thing was starving but managed to steal a few apples today. As she looked around for food, she listened to everything around her, not wanting to go back to The Triceraton's Ship. She didn't know why they wanted her, all she could tell was that they were up to no good. Luckily, she managed to escape and was trying to avoid everyone whom she thought was working with the Triceratons, which was pretty much almost everyone in her eyes. She sighed as her stomach growled. "So hungry......I need to find something other than those apples." She said to herself before she heard something, and ran into some bushes, seeing Mikey a few seconds later as she watched his every move.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mikey spotted something from the corner of his eye that he just ran past him. ''Whoa! What was that? I swear I just saw something. I hope it's not some sort of turtle eating monster! Because I don't wanna be a turtle meal!'' Said Mikey looking around his surroundings as he drew his nunchakus to defend himself just case if anyone dare to attack him while he carrying home a pizza at night for dinner to share with his brothers. Meanwhile the Triceratons were still searching powerful magic to power their latest plan to get the fugitoid and bring it back into custody.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:31 am
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

|Starry Nebula|

Smelling the pizza that Mikey was carrying, Star's mouth started to water a bit. Her horn then started glowing a golden aura, before the pizza started to lift out of Mikey's hands, and start floating over towards the bush that Star was hiding in. Once she managed to get it away from him, she opened the box before she started eating the veggie pizza hungrily. Once she finished half the pizza and heard Mikey coming, she flew passed him as fast as she could, to hide in a tree not too far from where they were. She wasn't scared, just trying to avoid getting caught by anyone who might be working for the Triceratons. "Stay back!" She said in a confident voice as her horn started glowing with a powerful beam ready to fire at Mikey at any moment.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:36 pm

As Mikey was carrying the pizza back home. Mikey started to notice that the pizza was levitating out of his hands and towards the bush that Star was hiding in. ''Hey! I paid for that pizza'' Shouted Mikey as he ran over to the bush and caught a glimpse of a winged four legged thing flying past him into tree not too far from where he was. ''Listen whoever or whatever you are, that was that pizza I was bringing home to eat with my bros and master Splinter. And that was not cool.'' Said Mikey drawing his nunchakus not even phased by that powerful beam ready to fire at him at any moment. In fact Mikey was too angry to notice such a thing and came at Starry Nebula with both nunchaku swing as he jumped at Starry. Little did Mikey take into account or even realize that Starry Nebula was just hungry as Mikey just jumped towards her swing his nunchaku.

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:00 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

|Starry Nebula|

Star then fired the large beam at Mikey before she was hit by his nun-chucks right in her hoof as she jumped out of the way. She then winced, as she flew upwards where he couldn't reach her, holding her injured hoof higher than the others. "That hurt, you Triceraton boot-licker!" She said with her ears back and her eyes looking very angry, though sad as well. She then flew off in another direction before she landed by the lake. She then winced as she limped over to a cave where she'd been staying for the past few hours. Inside was nothing but a few belongings she brought with her. They included a picture of her family, and a few of her friends, who were also sent to different dimensions and lands where they would be protected, a doll that her mama and papa gave her for her trip, and a bag that would hold her stuff. A tear fell from her cheek as she grabbed a splint and some bandages. She wasn't the best at first aid, but she did her best to wrap her injured hoof, but was having a little trouble with the tears in her eyes. She sighed "Looks like everyone here is with the Triceratons......And I don't even know the spell to get home. Not like I could anyway with those Dinoheads taking over......" She said frustrated as she finished wrapping her hoof. She then flew over to her bed, and lay down before she curled up, hugging the alicorn doll that was of her mother, but had her father's fur with her mother's mane and tail, as well as her horn and wings.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:01 pm

Mikey got hit by the large beam that was fired from Starry Nebula's horn and was sent flying into a wall and then fell flat on his face. ''Ugghh!! Did anyone happen to catch the number of that beam? Man, whatever that thing was, it sure was large. I haven't seen a beam that large before. Talk about packing a punch! Now, what I am going to tell the others? Those guys are expecting me to come home with a pizza. What I am gonna tell em? That I got attacked by some four legged thing with wings and a horn? And what did that thing mean by Triceraton boot-licker?'' Said Mikey as he pondered as he started to home without any pizza. If only Mikey knew that Triceratons had invaded Starry Nebula's home-world, though there might come a time when Mikey and his brothers have to help Star.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:03 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

|Starry Nebula|

The next morning, Star heard voices in the park. She woke up with a start knowing this cave was remotely abandoned compared to the other parts of Central Park. She hid her stuff within the old untouched Artifacts of the past. She sighed as she finished up, before she cautiously went outside, seeing April and Casey looking around having seen when Star came into this world. They figured the guys could help whatever came through the portal. It was night time when Star came into this dimension, but that didn't stop her from finding her way around.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:50 pm

April and Casey were looking around Central Park for Star. Figured the guys could help whatever came through the portal. ''Let's split up and look for that winged horned pony thing that might be here.'' Said Casey getting out a flashlight and starting it about to see where he was going. ''It's called an Alicorn! Get it right! You doofus!'' Groaned April as she begun searching for Starry trying to find her whereabouts and help her out. ''Sir! We cannot find what we are looking for in this dimension! We must leave at once! Sir!'' Said a Triceraton solider to her captain. ''Very well! But leave some soldiers here! Just in case if that thing come back here!'' Said the Triceraton captain as he gathered a chunk of soldiers on board.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Fandom Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers