Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:19 pm
TABLE OF CONTENTS

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

o1. Cert Post
        o2. Table of Contents
        o3. Be the Pianist
        o4. Acteon Lyalle
        o5. Appearance Post
        o6. Ace's Interests
        o7. The Lusus
        o8. The Hive
        o9. Ace's History
        1o. Battle Log
        11. Roleplay Log
        12. Relationship Post
        13. Fanart & Gallery
        14. Miscellaneous Notes
        15. Credit

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:20 pm
BE THE PIANIST

i n t r o d u c t i o n

Your name is ACTEON LYALLE, but you are known as ACE. You are a young girl with GREAT ASPIRATIONS, with many great ABILITIES. You are a talented PIANIST, with musical skill that you practice and hone daily. But more importantly you are GIFTED with the power of VOCAL MIMICRY - any sound you hear, you can repeat back with perfection. People's voices BELONG to you.

You are ENTITLED and know what you need. The universe will give it to you.

What will you do?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:21 pm
ACTEON LYALLE

G E N E R A L __ I N F O

Name: Acteon Lyalle, "Ace" [Ack-tee-on Lay-ell]
        Acteon from Actaeon, a greek hunter torn apart by his own dogs, Lyalle from Lyall, Scottish surname which was derived from the Old Norse given name Liulfr (which was derived in part from úlfr "wolf" )

Blood Color: Blueblood (#232f65)
        Symbol: Piano Keys

P E R S O N A L I T Y Acteon is a young girl who, in a single word - is spoiled. And why wouldn't they feel that way? They're a blueblood, gifted in both natural musical talent and a power that gives them the ability to perfectly mimic any voice they've heard before. Not only that, but they're simply destined for greatness, in the stars and in their hearts they know it to be true. That's why they go by Ace, someone who excels. Their lusus builds them up, and Acteon knows it's only a matter of time before they will get their dues for all that's owed to them! In the meantime, Ace is patient enough to wait for it to come.

They're an arrogant girl, who feels their talents and abilities make them a cut above any other normal blueblood. Entitled to people's time, attention and efforts, Acteon has a strong desire to be the center of people's worlds. If they can't get it one way, they will take whatever opportunity presents itself to get it another way.

However, despite that sort of intense desire for attention, Ace plays themself off as someone a bit more laid back. Poised, assured of themself, Ace is a chill, somewhat lazy sort of girl. They'd really rather get someone else to do their work for them, if they can. An opportunist, they aren't above subtle manipulation and bribes. They have a dry sort of humor, prone to deadpan comments and sarcasm.

Acteon plays the piano, naturally. They're a good musician, guided by their lusus Steppy, and take their many "gifts" as proof of their own importance in life. While they have a large piano, it's of course not the most practical for showing off, so they're trying to get their lusus to invest in a smaller electric keyboard they can bring with them.

They also have a keen interest in chance games and gambling - something of course not really recommended for children, but they find ways around it. Card games, dice games, casual betting... Any game or situation in which they can bet or find high stakes to get their pumpbiscuit racing makes them excited.

As well, like any typical blueblood, they love opulent, shiny things. That's what first turned them onto rock collecting, despite their lusus' protests that it isn't a lucrative or entertaining field to get into. But even so, Acteon finds the structure and crystalline nature of certain minerals just fascinating. Maybe if they got the chance to study it further...

In regards to the hemospectrum, Acteon simply can't find fault with it. The hemospectrum makes sense to them as a means of classification, and well, they know where they stand in it. It is in their favor, so they'll take advantage of it as much as they can. Their lowblood friends simply have to deal with the fact they were dealt a poorer hand!

S T R E N G T H S
        Poised: Confident and self-assured, Ace has all the grace of a highblood who knows exactly what they're doing. They like to use that to their advantage as they end up in sticky situations to try and talk their way out of it.
        Artistic: Ace is creative, with a good artistic sense of self. They are a fairly decent musician given their age, and their power only boosts their talent as they have the ability to mimic any voice or sound and incorporate it into their songs. They fit in well among other highblood artists, and love to entertain others. They're a creative problem-solver as well, using their various skills to get their way, especially in regards to their talent with vocal mimicry.
        Easy-going: Acteon is fairly laid-back, and easy enough to get along with for the most part. They have a sense of calm composure, not one to lose their temper easily, or resort to violence unnecessarily.

F L A W S

Derisive: However, if Acteon dislikes something, they make it more than clear. They'll mock and deride anything that doesn't live up to their own standards of excellence, and on more than one occasion will tease their friends in a not-so-friendly manner.
        Entitled: Ace feels entitled to people's time, attention and energy and will be upset with those who don't meet their wishes. They feel they deserve special attention and privileges, both by virtue of their blood as well as their talents. They'll treat others poorly because of their attitude, even to those who Ace might consider a friend. This spoiled narcissism puts a damper on forming healthy relationships with others.
        Hedonistic: Ace first and foremost is a pleasure-seeking individual. If it feels good and is indulgent, they will try to get it - whether that thing is the latest rush from a bet, the newest item they desire, or simply the much-needed attention they crave. They'll go to perilous ends, into seedy areas, and get into trouble with gambling because of their desire to indulge themself further. They can become single-mindedly focused on one thing, and make dangerous decisions in pursuit of a rush.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:22 pm
ACTEON'S APPEARANCE

B U I L D Acteon is a fairly average girl, a bit short and stocky, with a long neck. They have a pianist's fingers and the start of muscle building in their arms.

H A I R Ace wears their hair in a short bob with fluffy bangs. Their hair is kept in a hairband.

H O R N S They have two horns, round and stubby, that lean slightly forward on their head.

E Y E S. Acteon has large, unfeminine eyes. They have a sleepy, knowing look to them. Their eyebrows are thick and round.

E X P R E S S I O N Acteon has big fangs and often sticks her tongue out between them. They have a deadpan look.

C L O T H I N G They dress simply, with yellow leggings and boots, a simple grey jumpsuit, and their new addition - a commemorative jacket from helping the ground crew!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:23 pm
ACTEON'S INTERESTS

██████████████ M U S I C
        Piano: Ace is a gifted pianist! They practice long and hard to be good at the piano, and like to spend time playing for attention.
        Vocal Mimicry: Their power grants them the ability to perfectly mimic any sound they hear, and so they seek interesting noises and voices to pick up. Any voice they have heard is fair game to mimic!

██████████████ G A M B L I N G
        Gambling & Chance: They love to gamble! Any suspenseful, dangerous, or potentially lucrative event is something Ace will gladly attend for the chance to bet their beetles and turn a profit. Card games, dice games... anything!

██████████████ R O C K __ C O L L E C T I O N
        Rocks: A budding interest, but Acteon loves to look at rocks and classify them... if only their lusus thought it was as neat as they do! Surely this is a good interest too!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:24 pm
ACTEON'S LUSUS

S T E P P Y
        Acteon's lusus is a crocotta - a dogwolf creature with long legs and the ability to imitate voices and sounds to lure in its prey. Their lusus, known as Steppy but informally called their Stepdad, is a fancy sort of beast, well-dressed in a tie and vest, and he enjoys to dance. He's obsessed with entertainment and becomes quickly uninterested when things are no longer "fun" to him.

R E L A T I O N S H I P
        Their lusus is strong, bold, and swift, and a powerful ally to them, but demanding and at times not particular supportive of Ace. He wants them to be talented and strong and incredible in all the ways he is, but finds himself bored of Acteon quickly when they aren't immediately living up to such standards. He finds the rock-collecting interest dull and meaningless - surely nowhere near as lucrative as show-business, or hunting, the two paths he himself pushes on them.

As such, Acteon is greatly relieved when they do receive support from their stepdad, but sometimes on edge as he seems to not care about them in the slightest once the situation at hand no longer benefits him. It's a strained relationship, but Ace is glad for him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:25 pm
ACTEON'S HIVE

L O C A T I O N
        Four Fronds, by the Spaceship Crash

D E S C R I P T I O N
        Ace lives in Four Fronds, on the outskirts close to the wreckage of the crashed spaceship, near their friends. It's a pretty building, sleek and shiny. It's made of very distinct squared off blocks with round windows. Inside their hive, they have several rooms but notably a large foyer-type room where they keep their piano and entertain friends.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:26 pm
ACTEON'S HISTORY

T H E __ S T O RY
        A spoiled, entitled blueblood, with everything going for them. They volunteered as ground crew for the military, helping - along with their friends Mallok, Mimimi, and Bunsen, to build up launch sites.

R E C E N T __ P A S T
        Ace went to look at ghosts!

A C T E O N ' S __ A N C E S T O R
        Acteon, along with their friends, all have canonical ancestors that were on board the imperial ships in space. Their ancestor also bore the Piano Keys symbol, and was an imperial geologist, Roccia.

Perhaps one day Acteon can find out more about them...?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:27 pm
BATTLE LOG

S T A T S
        1 HP / 40 HP

W E A P O N
        Dual wielded pistols (1d6), but they're a child. Something like this.

P O W E R
        Vocal Mimicry: Agility style A - opponents must roll a 4 on accuracy to hit, 1x per battle. Using their uncanny ability to manipulate their voice, Acteon becomes difficult to hit at as they sound further or closer than they actually are in battle, as well as sounding off distracting noises.

B A T T L E __ L O G
        N/A! They're a child. And also never been in a battle.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:28 pm
ROLEPLAY LOG

C U R R E N T

[MINI-META] Return: Outside the Hive - [Acteon x Guouli, Mallok, Stemma, Fletch, Others] = 5 pts
        Acteon answers a call to disperse some ghosts. Their friend Mallo is there!

[META RP] Pup Hunt - [Acteon x Aconan]
        Acteon meets another girl at the ghost hunt!

Some Bloodfest 2018 stuff!

F I N I S H E D
        none yet...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:29 pm
ACTEON'S RELATIONSHIPS

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hatexxxxxxxxxxxxneutralxxxxxxxxxxxxpity

ucrush serioussupcrush serious
ucrush serioussupcrush serious
xxxfriends close friends

BUNSEN
placeholderxxxiiiixxxxxxxx
placeholder

Kinda spacey, but we take care of him!

Acteon and their crew basically adopted this lowblood. They love him!

initial meeting

thereafter

history
                        Acteon met Bunsen at the ground crew!

impacting quotes

"some words here" post

MALLOK
placeholder

Heyyy ********, what do you got me for me today?

Acteon loves their juggalo friend. He's so funny, and his lusus makes the best noises.

initial meeting

thereafter

history
                        Acteon met Mallok because they're neighbors in Four Fronds! And then they did ground crew together, and are now on a fun ghost hunt.

impacting quotes

"Ace, I was hoping to spot you! Get the ******** over here!" post

MIMIMI
placeholder

Don't be so quiet, Mims! Your mimspers are funny!

Acteon is perhaps a bit cruel to Mim, but they consider her their greatest friend.

initial meeting

thereafter

history
                        Acteon met Mimimi because they're neighbors in Four Fronds! And then they did ground crew together!

impacting quotes

"some words here" post

GUOULI
placeholder

Would be ghost-hunter! We'll see how that goes!

Ace met this a*****e just now. Who knows what they'll find out about Guo!

initial meeting

thereafter

history
                        Acteon met Guo at Erilyn Awassi's abandoned haunted hive!

impacting quotes

"I know what ghosts sound like and I'm not even a pro. They're not that impressive, believe me." post

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:30 pm
ACE'S GALLERY

O F F I C I AL __ A R T

F A N A R T
        They have a few...

P O S S E S S I O N S
        Cool space jacket!
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:32 pm
MISCELLANEOUS NOTES

G E N E R A L
        Their Hivestuck birthday is January 7, 2018! That's a Capricorn.
        Their Meyers-Brigg type is ---
        Their human name is Avalon "Ava" Lyall, and their dad is Stephen "Steppy" Lyall. They're a child prodigy in piano and vocals and their father is a well-known ballerino!
        They are based off of Rowlf the Dog (Muppets) and Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop).
        Their natural voice sound like Buttercup from the original PPG!

F A N D O M __ T H I N G S
        If Trollian was around, they'd be ____ and would probably have a quirk.. If sburb, too, was a thing they'd be.... A Void player... in what land??? I don't know....
        Probably prospit.

They're probably a Ravenclaw.

V O C A L S
        I'm gonna try to keep up an official list of voices/noises Acteon has learned! But in general, if they've met your troll and they've spoken to them, they know your voice now!

Troll voices:
        - Mallok (+his lusus)
        - Mimimi
        - Bunsen
        - Guouli
        - Glamis Harice
        - Dalema
        - Avvisi + crew (was near Glamis)
        - Makkah (was near Glamis)
        - Lorata (was near Glamis)
        - Stemma
        - Flydra
        - Eiylas
        - Fletch
        - Cynril (from group discussion)
        - Eridia
        - Mirrim twins
        - Austri (discussion)
        - Sarcel
        - Demari
        - Volkei
        - Mihail
        - Zindel??
        - Sephos
        - GERARD RUTVEN (#2d818f)

Sounds:

- Gunshots (pistol)
        - Birds
        - Mice
        - Collapsing Architecture
        - Glass
        -

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:33 pm
CREDIT POST

H I V E S T U C K
        Homestuck © Andrew Hussie
        Hivestuck & Art © amicableAgressor
        Acteon Lyalle © purplerosesbeauty

T H A N K S
              A big thank you to Birdie for letting me use her pretty coding for the relationship post!
              The rest of the coding is mine ♥

Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces