Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:10 pm
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

Billy: *Reads the list, nods, then saps his fingers and Aileen becomes surround by a kitchen like setting on the stage, with a table counter with all kinds of cutlery, utensils, and dishes, as well as many bushels of different produce and recipe ingredients, while several various farm and game animals are suddenly running rampant around her.*

*looks around in alarm as the animals run amuck.*
"Ah! meant tae ask fo CARCASSES! nae live animals!"
*Rushes To defend the bushels of produce.*

Billy: *Snaps his fingers and all the animals fall down dead.*

*Places her hands on her head in a distraught manner and looks around at the scene befor me.*
"Wha ave ye din!? they were still... Alive..."

Billy: *shrugs*
"You said you wanted carcasses,now you have carcasses."

"Ah said Ah wanted ye tae being me animals tha be already dead, nea bring me a bunch o live ones an kill em in font o me!.... Oh, sweet Brigid! Ah do hope they ad appy lives..." sad
*proceeds to gather up the all the dead animals and forming razor sharp blades of ice, chops them all to pieces. The the knives cut and divide the surface if all that come in contact with them, letting no blood spill from the meat and containing it all there in. She then proceeds to chop up produce and grinds grain into flour, which she then makes into dough. Though she uses oven, stove, or cooking chamber of any kind, she cooks it all using the heat of her own human hands as she prepares many dishes. She prepares souffle, zucchini boats, stuffed pepper, garlic roasted mashed potatoes with sausage gravy, leg of mutton, hamburgers with cheese and all the works including mushrooms, BBQ beef ribs, pizza with the works including pineapple, sliced ham, and anchovies, rice in red sauce with olives, peas, and celery, Roast pheasant, venison meatloaf, soft chewy bacon, meat and vegetable shish-kabobs that include roast duck, pork, beef, mushrooms, and pineaple, Apple pie, hot chocolate lava cake haggis, and even cherry vanilla ice cream. All cooked or chilled in her bare hands and all the sauces and seasoning made from scratch, including the mayo on the hamburgers and even their buns. Each dish she makes in three servings and sets one of each down before each of the three judges, complete with freshly backed worm hot cross bun made from garlic-honey flavored bread, creamy butter that she herself churned, and a selection of raspberry, black berry, strawberry, and peach jam that she herself ground and mashed right in front of them, with freshly squeezed mango juice to wash it all down.*

Billy: "What do you mean that's not very good?... that looks VERY good... *drools*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:02 pm
Aidar: takes a big whiff of the food set before him and licks his chops.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:13 pm
*homac jumps on the table in cat form and look directly towards the stage*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:55 am
HomacXross7

*Nura reaches out and picks home up by the scruff of his neck lifting him off the table and turning Homac to face him.*
"What do you think you are doing little brother? You are a prince not some common house cat!"
*Nura put Homac down in the judges chair next time to him and put his arm around Homacs chair and looks down at him.*
"You are getting a little to old to be playing kitten don't you think? You are not some common nobleman you are royalty and as royalty we must always act with civility and grace. Now transform back and act like the noble prints I know you are."
Nura says as he strokes Homac under the chin and down the back. He's then turns to face the food police before him.*
"This look lovely my dear, and quite a talent you have here might I add."
*Nura says as he takes in the aroma the food.*  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:43 pm
NuraXross
HomacXross7

*Nura reaches out and picks home up by the scruff of his neck lifting him off the table and turning Homac to face him.*
"What do you think you are doing little brother? You are a prince not some common house cat!"
*Nura put Homac down in the judges chair next time to him and put his arm around Homacs chair and looks down at him.*
"You are getting a little to old to be playing kitten don't you think? You are not some common nobleman you are royalty and as royalty we must always act with civility and grace. Now transform back and act like the noble prints I know you are."
Nura says as he strokes Homac under the chin and down the back. He's then turns to face the food police before him.*
"This look lovely my dear, and quite a talent you have here might I add."
*Nura says as he takes in the aroma the food.*

"Shapeshiftin be me talent... This be ALLLL Skill!" emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:27 pm
Homac changes back and and nods his head at his brothers request, then he turns to the food in front of him, then slowly takes a bite of the food I front of him. In the blink of an eye the food on his plate is gone and it looks like small embers dissipate from his elbows  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:05 pm
MENU
souffle
zucchini boat
stuffed pepper
garlic roasted mashed potatoes with sausage gravy
leg of mutton
hamburger with cheese and all the works including mushrooms
BBQ beef ribs
pizza with the works including pineapple, sliced ham, and anchovies
rice in red sauce with olives, peas, and celery
Roast pheasant
venison meatloaf
soft chewy bacon
meat and vegetable shish-kabob that includes roast duck, pork, beef, mushrooms, and pineapple
Apple pie,
hot chocolate lava cake
haggis
cherry vanilla ice cream
freshly baked warm hot cross bun made from garlic-honey flavored bread with creamy butter and a selection of raspberry, black berry, strawberry, and peach jam
freshly squeezed mango juice

Looks over the spread before him and decides to start with the pie. Applying the ice cream to it, he then forms a spoon out of ice, scopes into it, and takes a bite.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:15 pm
Burning Icewolf
MENU
souffle
zucchini boat
stuffed pepper
garlic roasted mashed potatoes with sausage gravy
leg of mutton
hamburger with cheese and all the works including mushrooms
BBQ beef ribs
pizza with the works including pineapple, sliced ham, and anchovies
rice in red sauce with olives, peas, and celery
Roast pheasant
venison meatloaf
soft chewy bacon
meat and vegetable shish-kabob that includes roast duck, pork, beef, mushrooms, and pineapple
Apple pie,
hot chocolate lava cake
haggis
cherry vanilla ice cream
freshly baked warm hot cross bun made from garlic-honey flavored bread with creamy butter and a selection of raspberry, black berry, strawberry, and peach jam
freshly squeezed mango juice

Looks over the spread before him and decides to start with the pie. Applying the ice cream to it, he then forms a spoon out of ice, scopes into it, and takes a bite.*

*The apples are dry and crunchy, the crust is flaky, and the ice cream is soft and creamy.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash