Welcome to Gaia! ::

Water Meat Protection Squad

Back to Guilds

Good evenin' folks. This is for people whom are bored and looking for a place to have some relaxed conversations and fun. 

Tags: LGBT, Bored, Friends, Memes, Memories 

Reply Roleplay
A Christmas Carol Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K Byron

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:05 pm
Brandon Quinn
Kuroko Kusanagi v3
Brandon Quinn
Kuroko Kusanagi v3
Brandon Quinn

Personally I would probably pick people with newer numbers. I feel like if you're 6 digit then you probably have more than me

i meant people with avi's that look like they are worth less then 100k

Ohhh okay. 100k plat or 100k gold? Haha. Because I think even the cheapest item on the mp is 10m.
gold x3

Lmao! that's literally like a fresh avi!

that is the reason why i donate, cause inflation would have made it impossible for them to get to our level on their own without paying for it with rl cash  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:07 pm
Kuroko Kusanagi v3
Brandon Quinn
Kuroko Kusanagi v3
Brandon Quinn
Kuroko Kusanagi v3
Brandon Quinn

Personally I would probably pick people with newer numbers. I feel like if you're 6 digit then you probably have more than me

i meant people with avi's that look like they are worth less then 100k

Ohhh okay. 100k plat or 100k gold? Haha. Because I think even the cheapest item on the mp is 10m.
gold x3

that is the reason why i donate, cause inflation would have made it impossible for them to get to our level on their own without paying for it with rl cash

A good way to invest is to buy up all of a certain MC that costs 1-100 plat. Then wait a year or so and boom, you x10-x100 your profits. It's what I did.  

tiny letters
Vice Captain

Garbage Loser

12,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

K Byron

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:11 pm
Brandon Quinn
Kuroko Kusanagi v3
Brandon Quinn
Kuroko Kusanagi v3
Brandon Quinn

gold x3

A good way to invest is to buy up all of a certain MC that costs 1-100 plat. Then wait a year or so and boom, you x10-x100 your profits. It's what I did.

hmm, sounds like a plan, is how i got my fortune when inflation happened and i had all this stuff lying around  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:26 pm
Kuroko Kusanagi v3
Brandon Quinn
Kuroko Kusanagi v3
Brandon Quinn
Kuroko Kusanagi v3
Brandon Quinn

gold x3

hmm, sounds like a plan, is how i got my fortune when inflation happened and i had all this stuff lying around

Inflation can be fun if you take advantage of it. Just afk for a year or focus on buying/selling holiday items.  

tiny letters
Vice Captain

Garbage Loser

12,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

K Byron

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:27 pm
Brandon Quinn
Kuroko Kusanagi v3
Brandon Quinn
Kuroko Kusanagi v3
Brandon Quinn

Inflation can be fun if you take advantage of it. Just afk for a year or focus on buying/selling holiday items.

so true  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces