Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Offplanet RP
=>[META] Personnel Deck (Daucus Carota) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:39 pm
"Daywalkers, huh?" Reemus cracked his knuckles. "Don't you worry a hair on your heads about 'em." Not that there were many to start with, but this wouldn't need to be a team effort if he got his s**t together. He rolled his neck and looked at Nahori with a smirk. "Watch this." And he went to off to meet them head on.

At his proximity, they started to run at him. Reemus growled in response, louder as they got closer and made their own noises at him. As soon as they were in arm's length, he lashed out. Reemus punched, slammed, maybe even bit one or two. Who could tell. But in a flash, they were all on the ground.

He stood there, panting just the littlest bit, and wiped his brow. "Toldjya."

Quote:
HP: 13/20
Military-grade Weapon: +1 dmg
Training Tree Pins:
Endurance Training
Artifacts:
Novice Agility Style B

zeflamigo rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:16 pm
Quote:
HP: 19/20
Military Weapon: +1 DMG
YTMA Pins:
Novice in Endurance
Novice in Tactics
Novice in Covert Ops
Novice in Leadership
Training in Agility

Vulpin couldn't help but slow clap. That was an impressive display, even though it was a particularly small horde. "Great work," Vulpin actually complimented the yellowblood. "And to think I started out scared of conflict with this team. Maybe we would have been just fine." Vulpin shrugged. They were so deep into the ship now, that it wasn't worth the energy to get into extra fights.

"We're getting closer to where we need to go," Vulpin pointed out. "Let's move quick, I don't want to spend any more time hanging out with corpses than you do," They added, moving ahead to scout down the hall.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

saedusk rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:19 pm
Quote:
5 - You keep walking down the corridor. Nothing here.

"Wow... that was great. Thank you, Canine..." Nahori complimented as well, her expression much brighter than before. Though she'd done nothing but point out the small horde, it was nice to see the team work together, to hear them saying kind things to each other instead of sour. It had her breathing a sigh of relief.

Hopefully Vixeni was right, too, and they were almost home free. If they could just reach the propulsion systems, they could make note of its status and get the heck out of here.

Time to press forward. "Looks like another empty hall... Lets keep moving."

--

Nahori Caviap
HP: 17/20
Military Grade Weapon: +1 dmg
Training in Discipline

Advancements: 13/15  
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:24 pm
Reemus's face heated up a bit at Nahori's compliment. He rubbed the back of his neck, sheepish. "Aww, wasn't anythin' at all... Shucks." Oh. Guess he was picking words up from Fellah now. Hm. He hadn't seen that troll for this entire shindig. Maybe he was too famous now. Maybe for the best. Running into him would be awkward right now, another fake alias and all.

He kept going with the team, though his thinkpan kept going back to trolls back on the planet.

Without thinking, he asked of everyone, "Who're you fightin' for?"

Reemus took a second, gaping at his own question. "Oh. Um. I guess I asked because I have trolls back on Alternia I can't imagine losin'...so that's why I'm here. I hope everyone else does, too."

Quote:
Training Tree Pins:
Endurance Training
Artifacts:
Novice Agility Style B

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zeflamigo rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:00 pm
Quote:
HP: 19/20
Military Weapon: +1 DMG
YTMA Pins:
Novice in Endurance
Novice in Tactics
Novice in Covert Ops
Novice in Leadership
Training in Agility

Vulpin visibly bristled at Reemus' question, stopping short. That was a question they genuinely didn't know the answer to. They fought for themselves? To survive? No, that didn't explain why they came all the way up here. Vulpin went out of their way to get into extra trouble, and for what.

"Money." Vulpin's response was curt, but it didn't feel genuine. There were trolls that they would be upset to lose, but... They were mostly gone from their life already, weren't they? All of them rebels, and Vulpin the only one hiding by themself. Aside from that they had what, Aandes? Vulpin let out a staggered sigh, hands balling into fists.

Shaking, they took a slow breath in. The team didn't need to see how shaken they were. Vulpin went silent, just studying the door they knew they would ignore.  
tenaciousgadabout rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:14 pm
Buffel gave the big guy a pat on the shoulder in recognition of good work. Whether he met him before or not, he was glad he did now. Vulpin seemed to be softening even, at least as much as Vulpin could.

At the question Buffel turned his head to hide his flushed expression. ”Yeah, I got people I care about. Even joined up specifically for some of 'em.”

He wondered what Tevini was up to here, now that he thought of it. He'd only signed up for this whole shebang because he figured it'd help her out if he knew a bit more about what he was doing with space junk. Nahori kind of reminded him of her in a way. Meek and timid at first glance, but with a fire inside. He scoffed at Vulpin's answer.  

tenaciousgadabout

saedusk rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:20 pm
Quote:
2 - You find an open door.

"Who...?" Nahori pressed her hands together as she often did. It gave her something to do that wasn't fretting, it gave her a way to steady herself. She listened to Vixeni's reply first, but it didn't feel right. Then again, that was just her reading into it. Wasn't her place to judge.

"There are... trolls I don't get to see very often," she said, her cheeks faintly orange, "but I think about them a lot..." Her precious, few friends. It was partially for them, but realistically the reason she fought, or the reason she'd finally started to fight, was heavily rooted in a journey of self-discovery and self-growth.

"It... sounds bad I guess, but I joined the military because I... I wanted to... figure myself out." It sure was embarrassing to say that loud enough for the entire group to hear. She laughed awkwardly.

"Oh, look, another door-" Perfect, nailed that topic change.

--

Nahori Caviap
Training in Discipline

Advancements: 15/15  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:39 pm
You find something clutched in a daywalker's hand...

Quote:
Dented military identification tags. When the crusted red blood is scraped off, the name “MELLEK” accompanies the identification number.

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Gl!tch~ generated a random number between 2 and 15 ... 6!

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:42 pm
Money, for one's self... Things like that sounded very different from Reemus's own decisions. But sometimes that's what you had to do. He didn't know what to say to Vixeni, though they probably wouldn't want anything from him anyway. Even if it was reassurance. Instead, he looked at Nahori.

Still so small, despite obviously growing older like he did.

But, yes. They found another door. Open and clear. Reemus stepped inside, and found more gear. If they needed it... But they had been in this labyrinth for so long now. Maybe they were near the end? Possibly? Hopefully?

He returned with it, and when he was near Nahori again, he said, "I'm sure when you get you all worked out...she's gonna be amazin'."

Quote:
Training Tree Pins:
Endurance Training
Artifacts:
Novice Agility Style B

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:45 pm
Quote:
You find a sealed door indicating one of the propulsion systems is just on the other side. The locking mechanism disengages easily enough, but the room on the other side is a blackened husk of what it once was. The destruction implies the system overheated and caught fire under the strain. While the worst of the damage was contained by the emergency seal, there isn't much to salvage here. You let headquarters know and they readjust their schematics for the other teams accordingly.
Congratulations! You have completed your mission and returned back to the docking area! Squad commanders, be sure to report in!

That made Nahori smile, but rather than a small, almost unsure one like the ones before, it was bright. It never stopped feeling good when other trolls supported her. Maybe that was naive and silly, but she craved that kind of attention. She'd rarely gotten it as a child. "I hope so... Thank you. I'm going to... do my best."

Speaking of that, at the end of the hall was the room they'd been looking for this entire time. With a little perseverance and a touch of sneakiness, and despite the earlier bickering, they'd made it.

It wasn't exactly the best outcome. The room was wrecked, obviously unsalvageable, but they'd done their job. "Good work everyone... We can head back."

--

Nahori Caviap
Training in Discipline

Advancements: No more, we out!  

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:18 pm
Mission complete. They didn't save the day, but they were going to get out in one piece. They tried. It didn't feel like enough to Reemus, but...there was nothing else to do now. Nothing but hope. Maybe they had gotten something out of the venture. Reemus felt he had, with the opportunity to see Nahori again. Helping, really helping, would've been great, but he could take this, too.

As they returned to the pod, he struggled a little with his words. After this, who knew what would happen. If Alternia would even be there tomorrow night. And if it was, if he'd ever see Nahori again.

"Um." He rubbed the back of his neck again, near Nahori, quiet, just for her to hear. "So, now that we're not too busy fighting daywalkers n' stuff... I just wanted to let you know... Reemus says hi, n' he misses you. And I think he'd be very proud of you."

Quote:
Training Tree Pins:
Endurance Training
Artifacts:
Novice Agility Style B

Offplanet RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash