Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Offplanet RP
=>[META] Personnel Deck (Daucus Carota) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
tenaciousgadabout rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:51 am
The door was definitely not gonna open for them. Not easily anyways. He looked over at "Canine" and Nahori, who were sizing it up, as well as Vulpin, who hadn't even acknowledged their stopping. Not one in the group was really in much shape to be moving through it, but it wasn't his call to make. For that he turned and looked directly at Vulpin and asked, ”Nahori, sir, what's your call on this?”  
zeflamigo rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:09 am
Quote:
HP: 20/20
Military Weapon: +1 DMG
YTMA Pins:
Novice in Endurance
Novice in Tactics
Novice in Covert Ops
Novice in Leadership
Training in Agility

"We keep moving," Vulpin said, not even bothering to stop. They spun on their heel and started walking backwards, hands pulled behind their back. They really wanted to go run off on their own now, maybe pick up a couple shiny things on the way.

"I'll go scout ahead again, alright?" Vulpin waved a hand and winked. "I won't be gone too long!"  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

saedusk rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:11 am
Quote:
5 - You keep walking down the corridor. Nothing here.

"Don't give up..." she told Canine, pressing her hands together. Sarcel had told her that not all trolls were born great and she was doing her best to believe that, to keep pushing forward. Whether self-doubt was Canine's problem, too, she had no idea, but still. "I think... you'll find it. Eventually."

Past yet another door, Nahori sighed. Was Vixeni growing restless?

"Let us know if you... see anything," she asked them, "I'd... like to avoid those, um, those daywalkers I've seen on other ships, too. If we can..."

--

Nahori Caviap
HP: 18/20
Military Grade Weapon: +1 dmg
Training in Discipline

Advancements: 7/15  
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:15 am
While Vixeni was gone, Reemus stared after for a moment. Then he mumbled to Nahori, "You shouldn't let 'em step all over you. Even to keep the peace." Because that's exactly what seemed to be happening as far as he was concerned. But he went quiet again when Vix returned.

Instead, he focused on what was at hand. Trekking along, through the vast emptiness. And found nothing for their trouble. Maybe for the best.

"Mm. It's real quiet out here. Kinda peaceful, almost. In a kinda abandoned way. Hard to remember there's a buncha dead bodies around sometimes."

And with all the space around them, it was almost intimidating. People were supposed to fill that space. Instead, it was just the four trolls in the squadron.

"Wouldn't worry about the daywalkers too much. Most of 'em are probably sectioned off, or dealin' with one of the other groups. If we do find any, I'll take care of 'em. Promise."

Quote:
HP: 14/20
Military-grade Weapon: +1 dmg
Training Tree Pins:
Endurance Training
Artifacts:
Novice Agility Style B

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zeflamigo rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:08 pm
Quote:
YTMA Pins:
Novice in Endurance
Novice in Tactics
Novice in Covert Ops
Novice in Leadership
Training in Agility

Vulpin returned almost as quickly as they left. They crept up on their teammates from behind, and once they were close enough, uttered a little "Boo." Stepping back, they grinned. "Let's keep our voices down, shall we?" Vulpin said, walking with their hands behind their back.

"These halls look pretty empty, but if you listen," Vulpin stopped short, pausing to hear around them. They closed their eyes to help better focus on the sound. "Daywalkers to the left. Let's avoid them, and keep our heads low."  
saedusk rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:11 pm
Quote:
2 - You find a closed door.

"I don't know how to be a leader," Nahori whispered back to Canine, a sad sort of smile on her face at that admission. It was too embarrassing to say anything more than that, so she took a few steps down the hall. In fact, she was pretty sure her Lieutenant wouldn't have wanted her to admit anything like that to someone she'd just met, but... She felt strangely comfortable with Canine. She needed to stop letting her guard down.

Honestly, her only saving grace was that Vixeni's little joke scare didn't actually startle her. It surprised her more that she didn't jump. Nahori was so very, very jumpy.

"Right..." she had to bite her tongue to hold back the urge to apologize. You shouldn't let 'em step all over you. "A little conversation keeps morale up..." was all she could manage. "This way, then...."

Look, another door for them to avoid.

--

Nahori Caviap
Training in Discipline

Advancements: 9/15  

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:49 pm
"If you're such an expert, why don't you just join up full-time?" Reemus asked Vixeni, checking his volume as he did. Someone that sneaky could also be real good for the rebellion. He could mention it to someone later, leave it to them to figure out. In the meantime, this hemoanon troll was being a right a**. "And maybe if you want people to be quiet, you shouldn't sneak up on 'em."

So far no one had screamed, but they could have. Reemus didn't understand this troll. What was the point of being so mean? And Nahori didn't know how to make them knock it off. Guess it was up to him, in a way. He'd respect her request to keep from fighting, but... He was still allowed to point out things.

Nahori didn't know how to be a leader, which didn't surprise him, but it still made him sad. He wanted her to do well, he wanted her to be happy.

They passed by another door. He sighed. He didnt want this to just be a bunch of needling and Nahori feeling awkward in the middle of it. "So," he started as they kept a-going. "Where's everyone from?"

Quote:
Training Tree Pins:
Endurance Training
Artifacts:
Novice Agility Style B

tenaciousgadabout rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:42 pm
The lowblood was practically fuming from his ears. He couldn't believe how disrespectf- the nerve o' them to just- how could-

Even in his thoughts he couldn't form a coherent sentence. Still angered, he passive aggressively quickened his pace as they walked, centering himself between Vulpin and Nahori. He'd hold off on answering Canine's question until everyone had spoken. He wanted as much info on Vulpin as possible.  

tenaciousgadabout

zeflamigo rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:58 pm
Quote:
YTMA Pins:
Novice in Endurance
Novice in Tactics
Novice in Covert Ops
Novice in Leadership
Training in Agility

Continuing through the empty hallway, Vulpin stopped and pondered Reemus' question for a good moment. They of course knew their answer. How they chose to present it was an entirely different matter. In two slow movements, they turned their head towards Reemus. "Dearie, you haven't figured it out? I don't like being controlled," they argued, looking up at Reemus with a slight sneer. "What about you? What's your excuse?" They asked, grinning.

Vulpin refused to answer the question on hometowns. If the yellowblood really wanted to know, they'd have to ask more than once. For now, the orangeblood would pretend like they didn't hear it.  
saedusk rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:00 pm
Quote:
4 - You advance through the ship ...

"Oh, um... New Hemisect," she replied, keeping her voice even further down despite the fact she was trying not to let Vixeni be the impromptu leader. "The plains. You?" Honestly, she liked talking about herself if trolls seemed genuinely interested in listening, even if it was somewhat embarrassing.

It was hard, though, when the entire thing was marred by Vixeni and Canine continuing to take shots at each other. Hopefully they weren't bothering Buffel too much. Oh, and hopefully it wouldn't escalate again. Nahori didn't say anything about it, at least not yet.

--

Nahori Caviap
Training in Discipline

Advancements: 11/15

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:06 pm
Reemus just stared Vixeni down. Then he looked off. "Didn't think they'd want me." Being a criminal made it hard, too.

He chose to focus on Nahori instead. "Yeah, the plains?" He smiled at her, pretending like this was new information. "That seems nice. I..." Well, he could lie, but uh. Hm. That could lead to more questions and he wasn't prepared for that. So. Truth it was! "I'm from Chittentown. So doin' this was basically like walkin' down the street f'r me!"

But he didn't want to get into it too much. Fortunately, as he scanned around, he caught sight of something. Perfectly timed; another closed door. "Ah! No quarantine over here, mates."

Quote:
Training Tree Pins:
Endurance Training
Artifacts:
Novice Agility Style B

Gl!tch~ generated a random number between 2 and 16 ... 12!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:11 pm
Inside the room, on the floor, he found something glinting. He stooped down and picked it up. Metal? With words on it. Hard to make it out, even after he scraped (and licked) the blood off in his lonesome. But he returned with the tags, excited to share. "Found another somethin'! I dunno what to make of it. My one eye's not the best... Can you read what it says?" he asked of the group. Namely Nahori, but Buffel could help too if he liked. Vixeni could...listen with the rest of them.

Quote:
Training Tree Pins:
Endurance Training
Artifacts:
Novice Agility Style B

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
tenaciousgadabout rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:16 pm
The Gunslinger gave a small nod with his head at "Canine"s response to Nahori's small talk.

”Hey, I'm from Chittentown!”

He paused. That wasn't really true anymore, after Austri had gotten to his hive. ”Er, well... I used to be. Somethin' of a transient now. But uh, lookin' into gettin' a caravan er somethin' soon.”  
zeflamigo rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:32 pm
Quote:
YTMA Pins:
Novice in Endurance
Novice in Tactics
Novice in Covert Ops
Novice in Leadership
Training in Agility

The plains! Vulpin paused at that remark. Perhaps the other troll had more in common with them than blood alone. And perhaps they would meet again, just by sheer proximity. There was a lot of fun to be had in this new information.

Ah! Dog tags. Vulpin had been gathering some of those. They knew better than to snatch it out of the yellowblood's hands, at least not when he was looking. "What's the name?" They asked, putting their hands on their hips. "Might be someone important." They added.

They didn't bother to lean in. Instead, they carried on ahead, checking out the perimeter for any signs of danger. No doors, nothing horribly exciting... Maybe Nahori could pick something out, instead? "Nahori, is it? Tell me, do you hear anything?"  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

saedusk rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:35 pm
Quote:
4 zombos

"Chittentown... I've been there a few times. Some of my... my friends... were from there." For a brief moment, she reminisced, long enough to let Canine slip into the open room and sniff around for something of use.

"Oh, huh, let me see..." Nahori's touch was gentle as she borrowed the dog tags from Canine. Bringing them closer to her face—the dim light didn't help—she read, "Mellek," then handed them back. It was sort of sad to see an actual name, to be reminded that many lives had been lost on these ships. She frowned.

It was Vixeni's use of her name that snapped her back to attention. "What? Hear...?" She went quiet and listened. Only a second later, she could hear the telltale shuffling of daywalkers in the halls. It was a sound impossible to forget.

"Daywalkers..." she mumbled, gathering enough gumption to quickly shuffle forward to the next bend in the hall. Around the corner, she saw them. "Looks like... only four."

--

Nahori Caviap
HP: 17/20
Training in Discipline

Advancements: 12/15  
Offplanet RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers