Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Offplanet RP
=>[META] Personnel Deck (Daucus Carota) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:01 pm
Reemus growled. He didn't ask for this criticism; he didn't need someone telling him he wasn't doing well at the only thing he could do at all. And he certainly didn't have the patience for someone being an a*****e to someone he knew. "Last time I checked you weren't military, grubsauce. Final say comes from 'Ori. Not you. N' if I see you shove 'er again, I'm tossin' you. Got it?"

Vixeni was real good with their knives, but getting stabbed didn't worry him too much. Not when he didn't have to hide his blood. And giving a rando a hard time, versus military, wasn't anything concerning his own rebel hide.

And now he had to look to Nahori for her official stance on the matter. He exhaled heavily, still hurting. "I can do better n' this. I swear. I just need another chance."

Quote:
HP: 5/20
Military-grade Weapon: +1 dmg
Training Tree Pins:
Endurance Training
Artifacts:
Novice Agility Style B

saedusk rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:12 pm
Quote:
leadership heals from Vulpin 1d6+2
Nahori gains 7 hp

With her attention so focused on the fight, Nahori didn't notice Vixeni behind her until they'd shoved her out of the way, sending her stumbling on her already battle-weary legs. There wasn't much she could do about it sans steady herself and watch the carnage, her lips curling down into a considerable frown. She made no mentions of the blood smeared across Vixeni's face.

What would Sarcel do? Seemed like she wouldn't have a chance to decide immediately.

Eyes went wide behind her glasses as she listened to the short berating Canine gave Vixeni. What stood out more wasn't even that she wanted it to stop (no fighting, please), but the nickname. She supposed it wasn't totally out of place considering her name, but only one troll had ever called her that. It was some time ago, some number of sweeps, but the way he spoke was familiar. She put a hand to her head briefly, she...

No, it didn't make sense. This troll had a different name. There was no reason to doubt him.

"Please, um, be more careful next time," she said to Vixeni once they'd finished essentially trying to usurp her control. "We... need to... work as a team, not... shove each other in dangerous situations." It was so hard not to stutter. Not exactly a Sarcel-worthy retort, but she'd tried. "And Ca..nine..." That name felt so strange now. "I... I appreciate the defense, but I don't want to see any in-fighting..." She sighed.

"Vixeni's idea... is a good one." It was better to admit her own weakness and work around it, as much as she didn't want to, than to risk greater injury. "We should... maybe... avoid checking doors unless they're already open... No more... surprises."

--

Nahori Caviap
HP: 18/20
Military Grade Weapon: +1 dmg
Training in Discipline

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:23 pm
He could only watch as she gave in. Reemus silently snorted and looked away. Well. There was the final verdict, bullied into it as Nahori was. Reemus wanted to fight, he wanted to get this energy out, but he had to admit the last battle had gone super sideways. And who knew what else was on this ship? So, he could see the use of the other idea. He just didn't like where it came from.

He removed his hand from his arm. Bleeding seemed to have stopped.

"Sorry," he mumbled, still grumpy but obviously trying to deal with it. He took a few more moments to work on his breathing. Better to try to get his s**t together than let it fester and lash out at anyone.

He exhaled. "'M ready to go when everyone else is."

Endurance heal!

Quote:
HP: 10/20 + 3 + 1 = 14
Training Tree Pins:
Endurance Training
Artifacts:
Novice Agility Style B

tenaciousgadabout rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:26 pm
Buffel had finished tending to his wounds in the corner. He was ashamed that he hadn't done more to stop the creature. So much for showing Vulpin what he could do. Nahori took the brunt of it though, and his eyes flashed red when they pushed her. Before he could move, Canine had already made a better threat than the Gunslinger could have against Vulpin about it. He gave Nahori a slight pat as he walked past.

”We've got your back Nahori.Ya don't have to take any guff like that if ya don't deserve it, remember.”

Quote:

Leadership heal!

17/20

2(+2) HP restored!

tenaciousgadabout

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:04 pm
Quote:
HP: 20/20
Military Weapon: +1 DMG
YTMA Pins:
Novice in Endurance
Novice in Tactics
Novice in Covert Ops
Novice in Leadership
Training in Agility

After cleaning off the last bits of blood in their wig, Vulpin watched Reemus with a wide, incredulous stare. It soon twisted into a small smile, gold teeth peeking out under tight lips. "You're acting real damn feisty for someone who took the hardest beating." Vulpin waved a hand in the air, twirling it in a mocking manner. "By all means, if you want to throw yourself at doors and monsters, go for it, genuinely."

They sneered, turning their body away to keep moving deeper into the ship. Looking back over their shoulder, they watched the crew with a shady stare. "I like the sound of no more surprises. Let's keep our heads low and avoid trouble. Hmm?" It wasn't really a question, and Vulpin was already walking forward. Either way, the orangeblood was satisfied to have their way.  
saedusk rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:58 pm
Quote:
1 - You advance through the ship ...

Again, Nahori sighed as she adjusted her weapons over her knuckles to give her hands something to do. "Vixeni, please don't instigate..." What had she literally just said about in-fighting? At least she had Buffel and Canine was proving a comfortable companion, too, but it was just her luck she'd end up with someone as abrasive as Deimos. If they continued to push, Nahori wondered if she'd find the drive to say something to them as she had to the tealblood.

Maybe, but Nahori also hated confrontation.

"Let's just... try and keep our heads on straight," she said quietly, putting a hand on Canine's arm (careful of his injury, of course). If there was one thing Nahori was good at, it was reading annoyance. That's how she'd kept out of Guineamom's way so often.

--

Nahori Caviap
Training in Discipline

Advancements: 2/15  

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:02 pm
"Mm." he grunted, almost a snarl as he watched Vixeni continue on in his partial vision. He wanted to snap at the impetuous troll, but Nahori's words and touch held him back. Just enough. Reemus breathed out, rough and hard. "Yeah. Sorry."

Reemus continued on, too, still dour, fists clenched. Anger coursed through his veins, and there was nothing to do about it.

At least he could talk to Nahori. Kinda. She was in the military, he was in the rebellion. And he had no way to know if she rememebered him from so long ago. Maybe it was better if she forgot about him anyway. Paths diverging as much as they did...

"So," he huffed. "Role a' leadership for a lowblood, in charge on this big ol' thing. Plenty to be proud of, huh? You gotten to lead others above yer caste pool at all?" As he struggled to keep it cool, he was trying to be decent. Amiable. Chat her up, see how she was doing.

Quote:
HP: 14/20
Training Tree Pins:
Endurance Training
Artifacts:
Novice Agility Style B

Gl!tch~ generated a random number between 2 and 16 ... 5!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:36 pm
As they continued forward, he caught something in the corner of his good eye. Reemus turned and squinted. Down the way... Oh. A dark opening. "Found somethin'," he said, waving the team over.

He didn't hear anything upon approach, didn't seem to see anything, either. The yellowblood peeked in. Definitely not a room of major interest, but. He definitely saw something sitting on a table nearby.

Reemus picked it up, looked it over, and brought it back out with him.

"I found this!" he said, enthusiastic for a moment about finding something. "I..." But the smile fell as he looked at it. His brows furrowed. "I...dunno what it is, actually. Um."

Quote:
Training Tree Pins:
Endurance Training
Artifacts:
Novice Agility Style B

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zeflamigo rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:25 am
Quote:
YTMA Pins:
Novice in Endurance
Novice in Tactics
Novice in Covert Ops
Novice in Leadership
Training in Agility

Vulpin turned their nose up at the moldy object Reemus brought forward. "You're... going to hold onto that?" Vulpin asked, covering their nose. "Are you sure it's even useful?" Shaking their head, they realized they didn't actually care. "Take it, whatever. Do what you want!"

Turning their attention to the surroundings, Vulpin found another closed door. They gave the thing a firm knock, listening for a reaction inside. Sure enough, they heard some kind of beast rustling just behind the door. "Well," They turned to their team, "I don't like the sound of that."  
tenaciousgadabout rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:32 am
Buffel listened to Reemus and Nahori talk as he walked onward. Vulpin didn't seem in a particularly talkative mood, but as they walked forward he commented as he passed, ”Y'know, yet makin' some good points, but yet not exactly the best at sellin' 'em. That thing was all over you, but I didn't see any hint of self-reflection in yer whinin'. Loudly puttin' people down and shovin' 'em ain't the way to help the team work together. You seem smart enough to know better."  

tenaciousgadabout

saedusk rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:40 am
Quote:
2 - You find a closed door.

"Oh, it's..." Nahori tilted her head slightly, her expression somewhat strained as she debated. Being in charge was something she was still very much getting used to. "It's... different. And, um, well, I have lead a highblood... Once." Though led may have been a loose use of the word until he finally, albeit sarcastically, started listening to her.

Not far from the few doors they'd just found—and, honestly, she had to agree with Vixeni even if she didn't say it, the thing was kinda gross—there was another. This place sure had a lot of doors.

--

Nahori Caviap
Training in Discipline

Advancements: 4/15  
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:51 am
Upon closer inspection, it appeared to be protective gear, but with little shelf-life left. Reemus, used to the swamp smells and worse, actually found some comfort in the stink. "Aww, mate, you don't wanna take it as a peace offerin'?" he called after Vulpin, actually smiling a little. "Looks to be your size!"

Vixeni and Buffel did manage to save them from another bad battle. Though Reemus felt most capable to knock doors down... Just wasting talent at this point. They continued on, stinky thing in tow. But that gave time to talk to Nahori.

"Guess they trust ya if yer startin' to lead highbloods. Good on ya." Someone as timid as Nahori continued to prove to be was going to be eaten alive by any upper caste under her command. She couldn't even tackle a hemoanon. And there wasn't anything he could do about it.

"So, uh, you enjoyin' the military life at least? Proud t' serve n' all that?" Or: why in the world was she in the military at such a young age?!

Another door on their hands, he checked it out quick. "Seems locked t' me. Movin' on, yeah?"

Quote:
Training Tree Pins:
Endurance Training
Artifacts:
Novice Agility Style B

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zeflamigo rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:02 am
Quote:
YTMA Pins:
Novice in Endurance
Novice in Tactics
Novice in Covert Ops
Novice in Leadership
Training in Agility

Vulpin watched Buffel with a disinterested smirk. "I appreciate the compliment, cowboy, but I don't normally play on teams to begin with." They clicked their tongue and hummed a laugh. "I'm smart enough to know I handle things best by myself."

Coughing, Vulpin picked up speed to stay out of range of Reemus and his smelly item. "Absolutely not. Absolutely not!" They said, fanning the air around them. They moved quickly, coming up to another closed door. Vulpin looked closely at it, scrutinizing it.

"Y'all wanna take a guess at what's behind door number threeeee?" They said, pursing their lips. "It's probably more big monsters." They added, leaning to the side so one of the others could also have a look.  
saedusk rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:05 am
Quote:
4 - The door seems to be ... locked!

It definitely would've been nice to have more trolls like Canine around, friends, supports. She thought he was probably padding his praise, after all it couldn't be easy giving props to someone like her who was so obviously out of her element, but she smiled at him regardless.

"I'm not sure yet," she admitted, trying to stay quiet so Buffel and Vixeni might ignore it. "It... gives me a goal, at least."

With that goal in mind she kept her head up and tried to act like a leader, or at least tried to sound like she had it together. "Probably more big monsters..." she agreed, "That seems to be the, um, trend... Let's keep moving."

--

Nahori Caviap
Training in Discipline

Advancements: 5/15

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:27 am
And so move they did, Reemus rubbing the side of his jaw as they continued on. Another dark hallway. Hopefully a different one? They were starting to bleed together, what with his imperfect vision and all. "Goals 're good. 'M still tryin' t' figure out one m'self." Not that she asked.

As they reached the end, there was yet another door. Big deck, lots of doors. Lots of rooms. Meant a lot of trolls were supposed to be on this level. Maybe they were all locked off...

"So what're we doin' with this one?"

Quote:
Training Tree Pins:
Endurance Training
Artifacts:
Novice Agility Style B

Offplanet RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff