Welcome to Gaia! ::

Water Meat Protection Squad

Back to Guilds

Good evenin' folks. This is for people whom are bored and looking for a place to have some relaxed conversations and fun. 

Tags: LGBT, Bored, Friends, Memes, Memories 

Reply Roleplay
Ways to rp: the Lanuix way

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanuix
Crew

Seasonal Ladykiller

11,000 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:01 pm
Hi everyone I’m Lanuix, I’m a crew member here that like to introduce all of you to the topic you clicked into, Role Playing, do you know what is it or how it is done? Role playing is acting out either a real person, a made up character in any form s/he was made in, and is repeated in story plots made by you as a fan based scenario, which has ups and downs if another person may not be so keen into the same genre your rp’ing as. There is also Original Character rp or Aka OC, which made up based on your own design of anything that you fancy, if you think of it make it into a rp, got a persona you dream of being in the fantasy world, make it into a rp. There is endless outcomes to making it work.

Next: How to start a RP!

1. Find a role partner
2. Find a similar interest to do
3. Either player can chose to go first, but always choose a location, time and describe more in the first into of the rp to make it illuminate the idea of the role play or else it can be boring for the other, so take your time to respond, remember it’s both of you creating your fantasies into reality (in a way)
4. Once the first draw has been brought out wait for the receiver to respond and make their own response to the subject you agreed upon.
5. Don’t get mad and hate a person who is new to it or doesn’t get the idea of rp your going for, speak either ooc (Out of Character.) if you need to discuss things about a issue or a needed pause before you pick off from before, also other ways to speak ooc do brackets like () or [] to symbolize your speaking as you not the character your acting.
6. Play fair, not everyone likes a unstoppable person, who changes everything you do to them against you, take turns in the winning side for things, it’s why shows that do this one sided thing tend to lose fans quickly, otherwise be happy in what your doing, if you find it losing touch to you speak up, it’s ok to admit these things you both want fun right?
7. Just have fun that’s what RP is all about.

If any other Q&A needed please contact me here or pm me, I’ll even give a sample rp dialog if you need help getting into the mood for things. Best of luck. ~ Lanuix  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:38 pm
Hi xd  

Babe_Rude

Fashionable Pal

Lanuix
Crew

Seasonal Ladykiller

11,000 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:47 pm