Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Writing Corner

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:23 pm
While my topics are not as flashy as my vice captain's, and I may not make the best sentences, I hope you all will use this new thread!

Welcome to the Writing Corner! Here you can post up whatever works you want for the enjoyment of others. We encourage them to be somewhat RWBY related but we do not mind either way. All we want is for you all to enjoy yourselves and have a good time.

So feel free to write to your hearts content, especially if you are in-between posting at the moment and need some way to vent your creativity.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:41 pm
i have quite alot of things to put here. well might as well. feel free to PM me or comment things to me here. im always looking to improve my writting.

WARNING - Links are not all for Gaia Online. there might some mature content as i wasn't as heavily regulated as Gaia online does. No adult content is being posted here so dont worry.

First Two i did started as 2 seperate night dreams. its rare i get dreams this vivid and it has some repercutions. but for those 2 nights i was the charecter in these.

Relics of Old (A Splatoon Fan story)

-Project Ark- A Splatoon Fan Story

This one was inspired by Megaman ZX Advent

Subject 24.8B

Warframe has gotten quite popular and i already made a story. i need to make tweeks to it. or just start over to continue this one but i throughly enjoyed writting this one for a while

Orikin Project Meta (Warframe Fan Story)

Last but not least is my current project. a Hyper Dimention Neptunia fan story. as a heads up this is the RAW google doc im using to write this one. (i write all my stuff in Google Docs)

The Kitsune of Takach-Taki  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:54 pm
does...does no one care about the writting corner?

crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:00 pm
DaMetaEX

I wrote some Naruto/RWBY crossover stuff a couple of years back but I haven't touched it in a long time sweatdrop  

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:28 pm
Those are some awesome stories you got there Meta EX, glad there is a Megaman ZX Fan around here. I have a few stories as well, but they aint as good as yours.

Short Marvel Related Prologue to a Story I wrote But have yet to type up Fully (Because I cant find it.)

A Fallout Prologue

Only two I have uploaded anywhere. XD  
Remnant

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces