Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Naiadpalooza ORP]: Homecoming Inauguration (see page 14) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:42 am
[LYORA] Lyora grinned and blushed. It just wasn't everyday ya got called pretty fishie!!!! Nor got to feed someone. Grabbing another shrimp for herself and one more for Tilikum, she introduced herself. After she ate her shrimp, of course!

"Nice to meet ya, Tilikum. I'm Lyora. I think saw some waiters waiters with drinks float by. Wanna go hunt one down? With me?" She asked, blush deepening a bit as she added the last part. Mainly cause she forgot to add words. Which happened sometimes.

Tartara Seabreeze
tilikum

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."The deep ocean? really? wow thats some way away. We're from the ocean too." She was intrigued, could he have been from anywhere near where her family was? "A whirlpool destroyed our home, after, it was just me my six sisters and my father." she looks up and scans the crowd "There is Arista..." she points to her blonde sister, "Attine is over there" she points to the brunette, "Adella is over there" she pointed at the next brunette... She scans some more "Daddy is over there" she points at the bearded male "Uhmm..." she frowned looking around, she didn't see Aquata, Andrina or Alana. Her attention was off the okten for the time being as she tried to see if she missed the three amongst the huge crowd of naiad.

seruta
Feel free to re-distract her lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I don't know... I don't know... They will... They don't look like it..." she laughs and stares at the crazy Mylio in front of her "I think they'd already be eatting each other" she shakes her head. She watches Europa re-shoulder her satchel, all the posessions they both had, well 99% all Europa's. "I will agree there is way more naiad there then I ever coulda imagined. Lets go find out if they are." She motioned ahead of them.
Conis

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:49 pm
Marina raised a brow and hipped bumped Mel back before she turned from the food and glanced around at all those that passed by. There were sure a lot of...Females...Which would make Mel's eyes wander...Her tail started to vibrated in pure rage as she clacked her claws together. To everyone she just looked really really pissed...Her glare dripped of pure jealousy though.

"What do you think Mel? About...This place...Being...Summoned here? About...Everything? It was a pain getting here after all..." Her joints hurt a bit...Maybe a molt was coming? "Such a pain..."

DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:01 pm
Ayu Atalantis? The former king chuckled, unable to contain it. A sign from the oceans, surely. "A lovely idea from a lovely lady." He smiled, gently placing a hand over hers. Yes, this was surely exactly what his daughters would be encouraging. Or what they were doing. He tried not to dwell on that. He wanted them to find a love as strong and true as his love for their mother was, and that did mean they'd have to get out and enjoy themselves as young women, who were more than capable of telling a merman to bugger off.

"So, Miss Ayu, where are you from?" He questioned, scanning the room for a good spot. Nothing was as good as the hiding spots he had in his destroyed kingdom, but at least there were a few decent places. Perhaps there was a good observance deck? Triton smirked, finding door to try. "Here?" Triton asked, wanting her input on the matter.

Seruta
Triton -> Ayu

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:37 pm
Off claw, Ebirah corrected him, "He isn't my boyfriend. He is just an overly excitable male with no survival instinct. If I didn't look after him he'd be eaten." The saddest part, up until he was actually eaten he'd be excited to see the animal up close and personal. There wasn't a great reason why she put up with the lump of useless. Partly to keep predators away from herself and partly because he grew on her. Like a barnacle.

Speaking of barnacle, one movement of her tail brought Tavian's actions into focus. With the carapace as it was, the actual wrapping didn't come to her attention. The restricted movement most certainly did.

Glaring, she grimaced and gave the closest offending tentacle. "What do you think you are doing?!" There was a very big threat in her voice and a hard look. At the same time the pinch itself was more pressure then attempt at sharp pain.

Now he was trying to distract her. With a huff she affirmed, "Yes, those."

Hm? That was interesting, he'd never seen a bright and colorful octopus before. From where he was, it wasn't clear if this one was like the colorful finned male. Could it be poisonous like the blue ringed octopi? Oh he must find out!

Swimming closer he narrated, "Here we have a beauty, look at those markings!"

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Tavian caught red tentacled

DaemonGabrielle
Irwin to wawa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:58 pm
"Just further proves the ocean is a big place in a such a small world.." he mused, mostly to himself. "Six sisters?" he asked a bit baffled. Her dad was a busy man!

He smiled as she started to point out the different family members. His gaze paused on the bearded male she pointed to and noticed the lovely swirls of Ayu at his side. 'That sly witch...!' he teased her in his thoughts. But he couldn't blame her. He seemed to be more her type and at least seemed to be treating her well. He smiled softly at her finding someone and enjoying herself and returned his attention to Ariel.

"Hmm. Judging by how all the others you showed me look alot like you, I imagine the other..." he counted on his fingers. "Three? look like you too?"

Shicala
Octavius -> Ariel

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:16 pm
Ayu blushed at the compliment but seemed overjoyed with how well she was able to enrapture him! Almost made her giddy to have something go right for a change!

She clung to his arm, feeling warm flutters as his hand clasped over hers. She very nearly missed his question! but blinked herself back to reality. "O-Oh..." she bit her lip. "Well... From the deep Ocean, really. My home was destroyed and I've been adrift for just a short while until I felt the thrum. I followed it here." she explained.

She peered into the door he opened and smiled as it led to an empty balcony that overlooked a large part of the city here in the lake. Smiling she nodded and propelled herself calmly forward, approving of the small alcove for their little chat.

"I must admit, I was not expecting to see so many here. And I'm even more surprised that the thrum led me to this party." She tilted her head. "What about you, Triton?" she asked, leaning slightly against his arm. "Where are you from?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Ayu -> King Triton

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:26 pm
[MEL] Mel caught the jealousy right after he about pissed himself cause he thought Marina was gonna murder him. But jealousy? His cold little heart melted a bit at the sight of her getting all worked up. He told her so. While completely ignoring her questions. They werent important. What was important was that his haggard shrew of a wife was turning into a azure goddess, right in front of him.

"Marina, you are jealous, you sexy blue crustacean, you. You haven't been jealous in years!!" Mel slipped closer to his raging female and grabbed her up, clacking claws and all.

Last time you were like this, you wouldn't let me leave the bedroom for days. I even remember you removing a few of shell scales to keep me there. " He peeked up and around before staring at his blue clawed vixen again, a laviscious grin on his face. "Wht do you say we find an alcove somewhere and call it home for a few minutes? I'm sure whatever called us here can wait"

Twitchapher the 3rd
Feel free to smack him.
On his buns

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:49 pm
[ANIWANIWA]Wawa was in the middle of shoving his face full of shrimp, when a strange little fellow snuck upon him and scared the Dickens out of him. Well, more like the shrimp. Which went to ways. Half out and half in.

Which left him choking on his food.

Not normally one to ask for help, this seemed like a desperate situation. He supposed someone could pat him and save him. He could always bathe and scrub himself to remove the germs. Right now though, he was running out of air...

He turned toward the narrative bloke and began to make pointed gestures and squeaking noises as he tried to breath thru the shrimp lodged in his throat

EvilSilverDragon
you killed my wawa!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:12 pm
For his part, Irwin stared for three breaths just going back and forth between the oath of a naturalist and recognizing that this tentacled male is not a wild animal but a living not quite breathing pae. Spurned into action with no knowledge or training of lifesaving techniques, Irwin sped forward his shoulder aimed with force to the diaphragm of the other other asking for help.

In his head it was a great idea, forcing water out to clear whatever was harming him. There wasn't enough time to truly verify something was actually hurting him not that he just couldn't speak.

DaemonGabrielle
Irwin to Wawa, attempted murder THAN assault, he is truly doing things his own way.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ariel was still scanning the pae around her when the male started talking again, she looked back to him picking up a strawberry as she did playing with it with her fingers "It is a huge place, we certainly roamed it for quite a while before we started heading to this place." she affirmed his thoughts on the matter "We all bear a similarity but all of us are different in our own ways too, like I'm the only one with red hair" she told him with a smile and then took a bite of the strawberry.

seruta

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:56 pm
EvilSilverDragon
Attack of the killer Aussie
Antidia"
I see you baby!

[ANIWANIWA]
WAWA DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE LIKE THIS. Trussed up by a piece of garlic shrimp and a strange winged creature just staring at him as he choked to death. Life was so cruel. He had just about given up and began to greet the white light (at least it was clean) when all of sudden he seen that strange flapping ravioli charging him.

He threw his hands out to stop the odd little bloke but missed him by a few short inches. Which meant he took the full brunt of the raging seabull in his stomach. Which caused the piece of shrimp to fly out of his mouth and entire the air.

And across the ballroom.

And almost out the door.

Only to be stopped by a strange, scaley sorta dude with piercings. Wawa didn't notice however, as he bent over on his hands and tentacles taking deep, life giving breaths of air. After he pushed away the little odd man who started all this.

"Are......." Deep breath. "Completely....." Deep breath. "Bonkers......?" Deep breath.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:56 pm
Watching the deadly shrimp fly, he caught sight of where it fell. Back with the poor wheezing octopae, Irwin patted his back. "Shh, don't talk take deep calm breaths. In through the nose out through the mouth" Some eyes made their way to this sight, naturally.

For his part, Irwin was fascinated with the male. As he was regaining his breath, he started to examine him. Just with what was visible, he marveled at the composition. Look at those tentacles! Appendages like that made it hard to be objective.

The coloring was out of this sea. Curiosity drove his question, "Are you poisonous? Venomous?" That was what bright colors usually meant, but with all this wonderful diversity the rules of nature might not apply. Thank the Waters for bringing him to this amazing place! Woo!

DaemonGabrielle
Irwin to Wawa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:25 pm
EvilSilverDragon
poor wawa

[ANIWANIWA]

Wawa was in the midst of a panic attack. The loon was touching him. His bare skin. He winced with each pat though he doubted this pae would notice cause he seemed to staring at his feet.

He'd heard of such blasphemy, but never ran into it.

Of course, he had no way of informing this crazed ravioli of his wrong doings since he could barely breathe. But when he asked of he was poisonous, Aniwaniwa decided to commit his first great sin.

He lied.

Hell, he would have eaten sand to get this psycho away from him. So when he was questioned about his venomous nature, Wawa vigorously shook his head. Still trying to fight for air and surreptitiously trying to inch away from the blue nightmare that had ruined his night.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:41 pm
Continuing to pat him on the back, Irwin looked around for help. There wasn't much he knew to do but pat the back and wait for him to breathe properly again. Until then, there was learning to be had! Oh so he was venomous? "Wow that is amazing, I would never have guessed! Is the venom in your mouth? Oh tentacles maybe?" Gleeful as a child on gift day, he looked at Wawa's mouth but then turned back to the fascinating tentacles.

In what was a respectfully way, anyone that was close enough had a gentle move to see the underside. Looked just like the animal he'd studied before. Was there one that had venom and he didn't know it! The realization hit him like a ton of bricks. Clearly he needed to spend more time studying the different ones!

DaemonGabrielle
Irwin to Wawa

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas