Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Naiadpalooza ORP]: Homecoming Inauguration (see page 14) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:07 pm
Octavius shrugged a bit as he plucked up another one to inspect it. "I'm not sure. But it's very delicious!" he nodded and tossed it in his mouth. He then sidled closer still, their hips nearly bumping together.

"I'm Octavius, by the way..." he smiled and offered his hand. "And what should I call this pretty little lady that's exploring new foods with me?" he then smirked, seeming to cue up the charm a bit more.

Shicala
Octavius -> Ariel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:24 pm
Leone was a bit startled when the female started talking to him, wondering for a second if she meant to be talking to someone else and he was just in the way. When he realized that she had meant to address him, he gave her a nervous smile. "I'm not used to crowds..." Selkie seemed to keep to their own species mostly, and since there were only so many, he hadn't ever been in a crowd quite like this one! "It's just a bit overwhelming." He replied, letting out a sigh. Breathe Leone, breathe! It wasn't bad, just a female talking to him, probably trying to make pleasant conversation. "Lot of bumping and such. I'm Leone, may I ask what your name is?"

Tartara Seabreeze

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:35 pm
She flashed her best smile when he started, trying to put the male at ease. Who could be scared of little ol' her? Sure she could be a little hot and cold but...Not when there was fun to be had! "Isn't it marvelous?" Was her response to 'overwhelming'. To poor shy Leone it was overwhelming, but to her this was excitement!

"Oh a gentlepae! I'm Ahuna." As her name left her lips, she extended a hand in greeting. "So if you're not into bumping, I'm guessing you're not a huge dancer either." Another big smile. Imagine coming to a party where you hid from pae and didn't dance! Maybe she could put some of his fears at ease to have him enjoy this wondrous occasion?

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After a while, Domini had come back to the main room where everyone had gathered. There wasn't a whole lot to explore in the palace, or at least a lot of the rooms had been sealed off against the guests. Probably the actually interesting rooms too. He thought to himself, a bit frustrated. There were just too many others here!

Without realizing it though, he had gotten a bit close to another, a purple naiad with some fabulous long hair, even Domini could admit, and had almost touched the purple one. It wouldn't have been bad if Domini was normal, but it was his spikes that had almost touched the other. Domini backed off a bit and sighed. TOO CROWDED.

"Sorry, almost got you! This crowd is a little crazy." Might as well apologize, right?

Seruta

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It had taken a while, a few tries, though luckily the other naiad were willing to take his cut pieces off of him, but Cyprus finally got a full plate of food and was slowly munching on it as he swam around, trying to find a quite place to eat it. And it wasn't easy to do. Not only did he have to balance the plate, but he had to navigate his way through the crowd AND not cut every single item into tiny little pieces by accidentally snapping them.

He wondered if they had anything that could hold the food that he couldn't snap. Probably not though.

All of a sudden though, a quite colorful naiad with spikes on their back appeared in front of him, and he was going to quickly to stop slowly! And that meant... well, the food that had landed on his chest wasn't a surprise at this point, but Cyprus sighed still. "And just when I had gotten it..."

StarshineAngel01
for Jarrin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:00 pm
Jarrin blinked as he felt a brief ripple of water by his side, he stopped and glanced at who was the creator. He watched as food fell and landed in the water before rising to the surface a little more before he spoke up "My apologies, that was not my intention" he told the other. 'I'm still fairly new to these parts so I am not 100% aware of my surroundings. But, I probably should be" he said thinking about it. He wasn't sure how he could make it up to the other for spilling his food.

He figured introducing himself was a good place to start, so he sat up in the water "My name is Jarrin, may ask what your name is?" he asked the other in the most polite way he could.

SSBrosB

Jarrin -> Cyprus

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:17 pm
Fabio seemed to flinch. Perhaps coming to the party wasn't that great of an idea after all. He seemed to only get in the way. He spun as someone else seemed to address him.

"Oh, no! It's... It's fine!" he blushed a bit. "Erm. Yeah. It's kinda busy tonight..." he agreed then sighed. "I should have just stayed in the gardens, honestly. I'm sure there'd be less Naiads out there since everything seems to be happening in here..."

He was mostly grumbling to himself, but was also talking to Domini in a way. He pulled his hair forward over his shoulder and started to fiddle and play with it

SSBrosB
Fabio -> Domini

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The mermaid reached with her free hand plucking up another strawberry and a couple more of the second delicious treat with a nod of agreement, she was bubbling happily with excitement and curiosity over all the different things to try. She looked at him as she chewed another strawberry and then swallowed it "I'm Ariel" she answered with a wide smile, "Nice to meet you Octavius"
seruta
> Octavius

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:52 am
A pair of Umbri floated into the palace, arm in arm. They'd made the long journey here together, and were hesitant to split up and lose each other in the crowd. They selected a few bites from the food tables and retreated to a corner to take in the sights, the sounds, and the assortment of gathered Naiad.

"Look, Morea, what about that one?" said the first Umbri. She was clearly the more gregarious of the two, her cheeks flushed peach with excitement. "He's pretty cute, you should go talk to him!"

"Why should I trust your opinion of what constitutes an attractive male, Mertxika?" asked the second dryly, folding her arms across her chest.

"Hey, just because I don't date males doesn't mean I don't know a good one when I see one," said Mertxika, hands on her hips. "Beauty is objective, and has nothing to do with whether or not I want to..." She made a gesture that made Morea put her hands over her face.

"Please have some dignity; we're in public."

"I will not. And anyway, if it were up to you you'd never leave home. I'm doing you a favor! C'mon, we're gonna go talk to him." Mertxika grabbed her friend by the hand and made her way over to the colorful male despite Morea's protests. Their movements had purpose, though they didn't zip around like the Naiad with fins. They mostly went with the flow, and they moved slowly and beautifully, with their tentacles trailing gracefully behind them.

"Hey there!" Mertxika said brightly to the male once they approached, still arm-in-arm with Morea. "My friend thinks you're cute."

"Mertxika!" exclaimed Morea softly, stiffening in horror. She knew her friend was too forward, but this was too much! Her pale skin darkened with a blush--she couldn't believe Mertxika would do this to her!

SSBrosB
Mertxika & Morea (#15 in the image) > Seamus
I didn't see anyone else talking to him, but if he's not still free let me know. smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:58 am
Octavius smiled. "That's a lovely name!" Huh. Seems he had a thing for ladies with A names. That didn't stop him at all. He gathered a few of the fruits and added them to his plate.

"Here, pick out some more, we can find a table and try them without blocking the food from others." He chuckled softly.

Shicala
Octavius -> Ariel

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:58 am
User Image
Vileta felt something deep inside of her telling her she had to go...She had to be somewhere and right that second. So she did has her body and mind was telling her and hurried toward what ever it was she needed to go to.

It had been a few days trip but she had made it and she was so happy that she had. It was a party! There was so many people...more than she had ever seen before. She was in awe. She started to quietly explore Alu spring.

User Image
Toxina Ha felt the pull as well she hadn't been that far away when she felt the pull but she had been lurking in the background watching others. She was thinking about getting a apartment here. It was nice and full of cute people like herself.

She swam through the water looking around for a place to live. It had to have the most perfect view after all.

User Image
Reak had felt the tug as well and took his good old time getting there...well mostly cause he found some fun things to do along the way. He had set som funny little traps along the way as well.

Once there he grinned at seeing so many people in one spot. This could be a jackpot. He chuckled a bit and swam off into the darkness to think of pranks to play and on who.

Quote:
All are open for anyone and all are single.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A soft blush graces her cheeks for a short time "Thanks" she said running her dinglehopper through her hair a few times while he put more items on his plate. "Oh! okays" she replied happily and reached for a plate and piled it with various fruits with a heavy preference on the strawberries. "Lead on"
she motioned towards a few tables across the room.

seruta
> Octavius

Shicala

Hungry Animal

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:55 pm
With great interest the merwoman was trying to decide which one she wanted to kiss first. Clearly she needed to try each type, some looked more interesting than others! All those tentacles had make for a great close hug. The daryas floating around were just stunning! Oh and the ones with the poker things looked deadly. Deadly was all the more interesting.

With her finger to her lips, Adella just looked every which way. There was a backward glance to her father and anxiety when she wasn't counting all of them. Someones were missing, where were they?

Arista grabbed her attention as her eyes went to the sister in question, "Oh no, we can't let her beat us to the first kiss, now can we?" Silly Ariel would need to be careful otherwise there would be more of her to keep an eye on. "How much do you think she's gonna try to make off with before we leave?" Five dinglehoopers--what a weird word her sister found-- likely and whatever else the oddball could manage to hold.

Decha earned a naturalist lecture, Irwin ready to educate with unbridled joy. "Oh we all have our advantages, mate. Mine are great for traveling the long distance to get here with a steady glide. Yours are stunning for attention!" Guesses were on catching the lady's or gent's eye maybe look tougher in a fight? There was no way to ignore those fins so they had to have an intimidation factor somewhere. He was trying to place anything fish wise that looked like the other but nothing came to mind.

Tartara Seabreeze
Adella speaking to Arista

Wolfs heart
Irwin is all like 'you gonna learn biggrin '

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:55 pm
Tavian grinned, he liked it here. There was a pretty lady raining food down on him, and all the colorful things. Why did she sound so upset about it all? "Seems rather safe and full of food. At least, it doesn't seem like someone would come running out of nowhere and start a fight..." He kept grinning, an eager tentacle inching forward to touch her tailfin. He liked this lady, she wasn't pushing him away immediately, and there was food. It was a dream come true.

"Where did you find all the food? Where did you come from?" The okten was extremely curious. He liked this lady, he wanted to know everything about her!

EvilSilverDragon

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:56 pm
Octavius smiled and hurled himself off to a nearby table. He swam around it a bit, using one of his eight limbs to pull out a chair for her before sitting at the seat beside it.

"Here's good." he nodded and set his plate down. He glanced over her plate then chuckled. "You really do like those red things, don't you." he half teased, seeing so many of the strawberries piled onto it.

Shicala
Octavius -> Ariel

Ayu smiled softly seeing Octavius seeming to fit right in. If only she had that skill to lure such pretty pae into her tendrils... Of course, for her, she leaned more towards the big and manly type, herself.

Nibbling at the various things she collected off her plate, she began glancing around again. There were many potentials. Soooo many potentials... but one seemed to stick out, almost like a grumpy sore thumb. Curious about this man's face and the way he held it - not to mention the fact that he was of all the same strange and exotic breed as the one her Octi was currently wooing - She found herself propelling forward, gliding through the waters to approach the male.

She bit her lip slightly, unsure of how exactly to approach, but one glance at her plate and she smiled softly. She closed the gap between them and held up her plate. "You should try the food..." she started almost seductively and sidled up next to him. "It's surprisingly delicious."

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Ayu -> King Triton

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas