Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Naiadpalooza ORP]: Homecoming Inauguration (see page 14) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
To be honest, Snorri was more than a bit creeped out by the other guard positioned with him. He'd heard the story. To have been a female and then turned into a male...? Reminiscing on the thought nearly made him shudder. Who in their right mind would think that'd be a good topic to bring up over drinks (well, she he clearly hadn't been). One of the few under the surface that could keep up with him drink-for-drink and not be (completely) stumbling out after.

Frankly, it was disgusting and left Snorri wondering why in Alu's Spring the Queen would want such a naiad watching her little ones.

Not that he would ever question his Queen's judgement; his loyalty to her was pure.

Maybe she just didn't know? Or the Captain? Hmm...

A N Y W A Y S... Due to this, Snorri had made an earnest effort to pretend he didn't know anything about the female male and to try and be amicable with her him. It was probably obvious in how awkward he would come across at times that doing so did not come naturally. But, an attempt was still made and he felt they'd started to be on friendlier terms recently, an important thing considering their current position. He was still wary and uncomfortable, but the former hostility had gone.

Maybe a few more rounds of drink would help him forget he'd heard anything at all, or maybe it would present an opportunity to learn more things to forget.

His stiff expression relaxed somewhat (only those close to him would notice the subtle change) as the Queen hummed to the little ones and he noticed Tox wave back to the wife (who seemed to about beam at the gesture). With the intention of making some small, he commented to nobody in particular as Tariel moved away, "Larger crowd than I had anticipated."

DaemonGabrielle
Logan

EvilSilverDragon
Tox

"Did you see that Keri dear? Vox waved back at me!" The naiad was practically beaming as she put her hands down and instead gripped the wine pouch with two hands. "Unlike that stubborn old grandfather of yours who barely even glanced at me; hmph!" She figured he wouldn't have made a big show of recognizing her, but he could have done something at least... Especially after he didn't tell her what an important role he was playing, being so close to the princesses and the queen and all. Boo...

No matter, at least she had somenaiad that would at least give her the time of day. Redirecting her attention to Kerianna, she grinned. "Tasty, is it not? How would you compare it to what was at that winter festival we all went to last year?"

Shicala
Kerianna

With a familiar voice resonating in the chamber, Hjortur's attention was pulled completely and without distraction to his Queen. However, as the princesses began to be presented, his eyes wandered to Kel's features and softly, gently, he wrapped his arm around her to give her shoulders a small, but firm, squeeze. He could tell from her expression that this was difficult for her, but he didn't want to force her in any once direction. These feelings were hers alone.

Besides, with how he still pined over his goddess Thalia, it wasn't like he had the right to be jealous of the way she still looked at the Captain, even now.

(Even if he was a little jealous).

(Not that he'd ever admit it).

Letting his arm fall down as the speech finished, he shrugged and fiddled with the flute hanging from his neck. "If you feel you are up to it, I have no reason to say argue. Besides..." He paused, laughing a bit and offering a wink. "Well, I bet they are even cuter up close."

Menelie

Judging from the fool's reaction, Hvatbera's suspicions as to the guarantors of this event were confirmed; of course it would be the Queen! How silly to have even considered anything else a possibility, That could have been quite the mistake for her to make, but surely she was enough that she would have noticed such a mistake on her own accord without need for another's input.

Offering the fool a gracious nod, she moved to approach the queen that others seemed so hesitant to coem closer to. Was it the guards? Or the jewelry?

Who knew?

Hvatbera was not one to doddle once her mind was made, and she simply had to make her appreciation for the event and the entertainment known to the hostess! With much grace, she slowly swam over towards the Queen. She did not take that final step, however, and hovered to be given the okay to address her. Even if it was she trying to approach, simple courtesy to the hostess would go a long way in keeping a fun evening.

EvilSilverDragon
Chromis

Antidia
Tariel (Hvatbera should obviously look like she wants to say something, but is waiting to be given the okay from the queen to do so)

Everyone
See here for my pae in attendance and feel free to quote me to interact with one!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:44 pm
Tavian gasped in relief when she released him from her shockingly strong grip. He wouldn't say anything more about her boyfriend. He got that point loud and clear. And the tentacles around her tail. The okten winced, trying to move the offending tentacles off her beautiful tail. "What a beautiful claw" He was awed, staring at it as it snapped in his face and withdrew. Oh oceans surrounding them, he loved it. Every little detail of it. "You're beautiful!" The spineless fellow smiled, finally scraping his suckers off her carapace. She as breath taking! How did he not notice this before? Food and beauty. He struck a home run!

"Why do you pinch fish away?" He asked, curious. He knew how strong those claws were, what else could he learn about those amazing claws and the woman attached to them?

EvilSilverDragon
Whoot whoot XD Tavian is falling for it, hook line and sucker

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:51 pm
Ayu appeared a bit shocked... Seven?! She flushed slightly, but never lost the crack of her smile. "Oh my..." she half breathed then giggled. "That's quite a family, Triton." she seemed to tease, nudging him in a 'you sly dog' kind of way.

Soon, she shook her head. "No, I don't." she offered softly then shrugged. "But I do love children and would love to have some of my own one day..." she blushed a bit. "Just... haven't found the right man yet, I guess." she giggled a bit shyly.

As the Queen's voice began to ring and call out through the halls, Ayu took a moment to pause and listen. "Well... that answers that, I guess?" she giggled softly. She then lit up a bit and faintly tugged on his arm. "Oh! We should go and see the little ones! I'm sure it'll be more than respectful for us to do so, yes?" She was beaming and eager to share at least that moment with him.

She nodded to his statement. "Oh yes! Definitely a wonderful place!" she agreed, smiling up at him.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Ayu -> King Triton

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:56 pm
He still wasn't moving away fast enough for her liking. Maybe another strong pinch would get the point acrossed since the threat clearly did not. Glare set on her face like it was carved there only to be shaken by his compliment. He earned a widened eyed expression her jaw hanging just enough to part her lips.

Several blinks later something more stern found its way comfortably back to her face as she tried to decide if he knew Irwin and had been set up but the bubblehead or if he thought complimenting her would distract her. "Wha.." Hardly the most elegant response out there.

Her cheeks darkened as she swallowed hard trying not to make it obvious her own eye was going to her claw. Irwin had said much the same when he first met her but had been the only one until this moment.

Now that the male had let go of her completely she relaxed a bit more. "Thats a new one..thanks?" Maybe it was a self defense, have sense to compliment the predator so it leaves you alone?

Rolling her shoulders back her head was a little more in the game, "Contrary to popular belief" Her study group consisting of this male and Irwin, "I do not like strangers touching me without my permission." Familiar irritation flowed back chasing away whatever it was this crazy guy was trying to do.

Queen as she called herself had a decent speech, but if she thought Ebirah was staying here as a subject she was out of her kelpy mind.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Ebby to Tavian

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:16 pm
His cheeks flushed a little, it was true. He really did have quite the large family. Athena was quite the woman, to have been able to birth 7 different daughters and help him run a kingdom. But he managed to smirk, nudging her right back, pairing it with an eyebrow waggle. 7 daughters meant experience in things he'd never say aloud.

"You'll make an amazing mother one day Ayu." He smiled, meaning it. He had no other meaning behind the words, but it was enough to make him reconsider what he'd said. At least, after it'd been said. Maybe, just maybe, one day...

"It is the most respectful thing we could do." He grinned, following her lead. The only thing more respectful for the budding royal line here, would to bring a gift or an offering for the princesses. The same that had been done for each of his daughters. Their births were celebrations, their coronations as princesses, a celebration. Their milestones, celebrations. It seemed, now that he thought about it, that Atlantis was constantly in a state of celebration. So many good things happened so often, how could one not stop to celebrate them all? Other than obvious reasons. "You really do love babies, don't you?" Something he could adore. A woman who loved family. Unbidden, the image of her with child came to mind, causing a rather large and mustached smile as they made their way to where the royal infants surely were.

Seruta
King Triton -> Ayu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:28 pm
Blushing again, she coiled a few of her tentacles around and over each other. "Thank you, Triton. That means a lot to me." she smiled.

Ayu then giggled and shrugged. "They're just so cute, honestly! Doesn't matter what species they are!" she beamed as she swam with Triton towards the throne and the regal looking Naiad that sat upon it.

Seeing the Queen, she suddenly didn't feel quite as unique or special! Tariel was a beautiful Naiad and held herself with such regality and poise that made her feel... well... small? Perhaps that was it...

Getting closer, she seemed to clam up a bit. Her shyness trying to bubble over the rest of her and it forced her to cling to Triton's arm just a smidge tighter than before. Once at the steps by her throne, however, she spotted the babies and smiled sweetly over them. Yet, she was still at a loss on how to approach. She glanced up at Triton in hopes that maybe he would have a better idea on how to do such things than simply stand there and curl her limbs in on themselves.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Ayu -> King Triton

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:54 pm
Having given his eldest daughter a gracious look for the plate of food, the Guard Captain still waited and let the Queen have first choice of the delicacies. Only when she'd slowed down and seemed more picky about what she selected did he reach for one of the skewers of shrimp Moana had clearly picked out for him. Waters bless that dear girl. Turin was starving. At least he could manage to sate that before the Queen made her official address.

When Tariel moved forward to speak to the crowd, Turin positioned himself behind her to her right, arms behind his back in a military parade rest position. He'd left his spear propped against the back of the throne while eating and saw no reason to stand about holding it when he'd ventured no more than a few feet from the throne, Tariel, or the twins since this started. He held an attentive, silent vigil until the topic of the twins came up. He moved to join Tariel near the clam shell, a serene smile now softening his expression as he took little Elandra into his arms. The presentation to the court went without a hitch and casting a quick glance over to Tariel and little Alya, Turin felt his heart swell with happiness and warmth once more. It had been a rough road, but here they were.

The speech finished and their official duties on pause for a bit, the Naiad Captain relaxed a bit, taking a moment with his daughter before returning her to her Lady's care. Holding her high, he rubbed his cheek against the tot's, then felt a sudden tug when she grabbed a loose lock of his hair. Whoops. Chuckling, he reached up to gently pry her tiny grip from his locks before attaining freedom. "You've been a good little girl today, Ela," he whispered to her with a smile. "You can style Daddy's hair later, okay, sweetie?" he kissed her forehead tenderly, then set her beside her sister in the bassinet. He heard Tariel's whispered threat; there wasn't anything else he needed to say (though he was proud of himself for hiding a smirk). He simply gave the guards a passing look that read if Tariel didn't make good on her unspoken threat, he would.

They were Queensguard for a reason. They could handle it.

The reaction to the announcement had seemed a bit...mixed. The most enthusiastic responses had come mostly from the lake dwellers, he noted, with more of the new arrivals seeming confused at best. Some seemed to join the sentiment of approval in welcoming the princesses, but others...

As Tariel passed in front of him, Turin reached out to brush his fingertips discretely against her lower back. It was no more than a touch, but enough to reassure. Everything is going well. You've got this.

And from the look of it, it seemed some of the guests were approaching to speak with Her Majesty. He was mildly surprised to see Kelebek among the number of figures approaching, but hid it from his expression. Instead, he kept a neutral, if pleasant expression retaking his place at Tariel's side as she received her guests. If Kelebek looked in his direction, he'd meet her gaze for a moment with a look. He knew this had to be awkward for her, but he appreciated the effort she was taking to be here; hopefully the look conveyed that without needing to be said. Better not to bring any of that up here. Besides, she was here with someone else; from what he'd heard, she'd finally managed to move on and for that, he was happy for her.

Antidia
Queen Tariel and Princess Alya

EvilSilverDragon
Tox

DaemonGabrielle
Logan

Daisicle
Snorri

Menelie
Acknowledged Kelebek, if she looks at him again as they near

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:21 pm
He smiled, "It's all true Ayu." He couldn't help it now, the image of her swollen with child was stuck deep in his mind. She would glow, a beauty among beauties.

"Truer words have never been spoken." Triton chuckled, in complete agreement with her. Maybe that was why he'd had 7 daughters before they stopped? He almost didn't notice Ayu shrinking into him as they approached. Almost. He turned enough to look at the enchanting woman on his arm, "Ayu, are you alright?" He asked, concerned. Did she not feel herself worthy to greet a queen or her princesses?

The further they made it, the more stunned she seemed. Finally, they were there to greet the royalty of this kingdom. This was something he had experience with, even if he was a bit rusty on being the visitor. "Congratulations to you and your young family Queen." He offered her a deep respectful bow before righting himself. "May your lives be peaceful and long, your reign prosperous, and your daughters beloved by all." The former king turned his grey gaze to the clam shell with the infants. "May we?" He asked, making every intention known. These were the princesses of the realm, he held no beliefs that there would be contact. He knew little to nothing of these people, but these two little ones were among the most precious lives .

Seruta
Triton -> Ayu

Teigra
Turin's there .o.

Antidia
King Triton -> Queen Tariel

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Where I come from, there are a lot more that look like me, so seeing that you guys seemed to be the dominant... type, is interesting." Or maybe not that interesting. At least Domini's species had a self defense mechanism. Fabio's species would have to rely on other things for defense it seemed. However, the hand that had been shot out was forgotten after Domini had gone over to the buffet table a bit and eaten. If there was something that he needed to fix, it was eating in anger. But that was part of the problem with how he had to survive. Often times he would get food when he was out hunting, his adrenaline running, and sometimes that meant he would get frustrated too much. It wasn't good for him to eat in such an angry state, but it was one of the few things he had grown up learning.

After a bit of eating, and finally feeling like he was full, though considering how fast he had eaten he would probably be regretting it later when he was curled up in pain, he decided to look for the purple naiad again and apologize for rushing off so quickly. He spotted Fabio again within the crowd, it was quite easy to do so with that hair, and swam up to him. He made sure that he wouldn't hit anyone as he swam, and got in front of Fabio, hoping not to startle him. "Hey! I just... wanted to say I'm sorry. The announcement wasn't... what I expected and I got a bit frustrated and swam off. So, I'm sorry for doing that to you." He really was, even if he was still annoyed at the announcement. He couldn't really respect the "Queen" when she decided to call them all here just to brag about herself for a bit. He held out his hand. "If you want to start off from where we left off... it's nice to meet you too?"

Seruta

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The blue one was quite a bit more confident than her purple friend, but the other was probably just so charmed by him and amazed at his beauty, that he didn't mind that the other was barely able to speak. It was something that happened a lot to him. He grinned. "Somewhat far. Certainly not near the lake though, but nothing like a good swim for some exercise!" And he had certainly felt it! Perhaps he could get into a routine of swimming laps at some point? It would be great for exercise, and he didn't worry too much about predators with the spikes on his back. "I'm assuming you ladies traveled from far away too? I've never seen any pae like you before, but I must say, you are quite amazing!" Hopefully his compliments would be taken well by the women. The tentacles were quite interesting, and he wondered if they were anything like his spikes? Though he wouldn't ask about them unless they somehow mentioned them.

He flashed another smile at the purple one, who still seemed to be too awed by his handsomeness to speak.

Menelie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:50 am
While Kelebek wasn't typically one for public displays of affection, she did lean up to give her love a kiss. How well he knew her! "You're right, of course. C'mon." She offered a small smile and began winding her way through the crowd, still marveling at the unique traits of the naiad she passed, knowing Hjortur would be right behind her.

As they approached the throne, she caught Turin's eye and hesitated. Perhaps this was a mistake. She wouldn't want to make things awkward on his special day with the Queen and their daughters. Then again, he looked stoic as always, perhaps with even a smile at the corner of his lips, and to be fair she'd been called like everyone else. In the end, it was the princesses, wiggling in their bed, that prompted her onward.

Near enough now to Turin and the Queen to speak, Kelebek suddenly realized she hadn't rehearsed what to say. She offered a nervous smile and a bow. "C-congratulations to you both," she stammered. The princesses were even more adorable up close, and the sight of them softened her expression. She remembered that warm glow of motherhood, even if it had been a long while. "They're absolutely perfect." She smiled at the Queen. "Please don't hesitate to call if I can be of service," said Kelebek, then immediately wished she hadn't. Why would she even have said something like that? The Queen already had Ladies attending her; why would she need her? Kelebek gave another little bow to both the Queen and Turin and hurried off, noticeably transparent as her power responded to her distress.

Daisicle
Hjortur

Antidia
Queen Tariel

Teigra
Turin

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Keri hadn't actually been paying attention to Vox or their actions. "I'm sure grandfather didn't mean anything bad" she mused sipping tiny sips of her pouch of wine. She looked up at Vera and smiled "There's just so many pae here I'm sure everyone is distracted"

Seeing Vera completely change focus she was glad the topic was changed too as she didn't know what else to say to make grandfather less naughty. "Yes Ma'am it's very tasty, thankyou for suggesting it. I find it a little more robust and flavourful but in a different way, it has a bit of a bite I think." course she was simply refering to her own pouch which was different then Vera's

Daisicle
~ Vera

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:01 pm
Compared to his counterpart, Kai looked in absolute ease. It wasn’t that the palace necessarily brought him comfort, but unlike Amoxtli, Kai had visited the place a number of times to see a particular friend of his. The separation had been hard at first, what with her being his childhood friend, but the frequent visits had helped. It also helped him learn his way around the place.

He looked over at the other when he spoke, but didn’t reply right off. He took a moment to look around him at the mass amounts of naiad that filled the place. Despite the crowd, it didn’t feel as such. The palace was so immense that, though there were more bodies here than usual, it didn’t feel overwhelming or suffocating. It was rather amazing how the palace seemed to easily swallow them all up.

He noticed many that he had passed on his own journey here. He’d investigated them, curious as to where they were all coming from. There were so many shapes, sizes, and colors he hadn’t seen on naiad before. Though, coming from above the waters he hadn’t given it much thought that this was unusual for all of them. He just assumed it was his lack of familiarity with the world under the lake.

What really caught him off guard was how easily everyone slipped into pleasantries. Did everyone here know each other? How did they have the time? He could feel some of the uncertainty raise up in his chest. It wasn’t fun being somewhere where everyone knew each other but you. He looked at his friend finding some relief there.

“Hmmm… lets eat.” He suggested, swimming towards the impressive banquet tables. Kai had come a long way with his speech thanks to Amo, but was still not confident in himself. He’d managed a way of speaking that got his point across to those he lived with, but crowds like this weren’t his forte. He wasn’t showing it outwardly, but the more he thought on it the more he was starting to feel the nerves come over him. That was until he saw the spread before him.

This was a dream come true! He didn’t hesitate but dove right in. It wasn’t every day he had the chance to eat so luxurious. Without words he handed things to Amo to try he thought the other might like. He listened off handedly to the speech until mention of those that had been lost and found. Oh, so those he didn’t recognize were actually new. Interesting how they so easily integrated themselves. It had taken him and Astra some getting use to the place when they first arrived...

He tapped Amo with the back of his hand when the Princesses were presented to make sure he saw them. A smile curled up his lips as a warmth spread across his chest. They were absolutely precious. Now it was all coming together for him as to why they were there. He could get behind celebrating such wonderful news!

He turned back to the table once the speech was complete. Well, if they weren’t going to mingle, at least they’d get their fill before heading back home.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Kai to Amo

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:56 pm
Bringing her eyes up from the tiny charges, the Lady was alerted to the unknown male voice. Quickly, she put herself forward more blocking the stranger by putting herself between the babies and stranger. "It is up to Her Majesty" her quip was professional but a sharp mark stricter then her normal tone of voice. Both Snorri and Logan were treated with sharply sour looks for not reacting before she did. They were the Queen's guard!

With as young as the little ladies were, anyone near them set her uneasy. As it was, if the Queen or her consort agree then naturally she'd swim aside. Until then, she was the gatekeeper.

Teigra

Antidia

DaemonGabrielle
oo Logan got da glare

Daisicle
Snorri got a glare too

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Back off bearded stud she is fiesty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:40 pm
"Adella!" She gasped in a mixture of shock and embarrassment. Rushing off to kiss a strange boy, imagine! "I suppose it depends on how interesting the boys are here." She eventually conceded to answering her siblings question. "And if Daddy sees before she manages to..." Speaking of her father, Arista caught sight of the gray haired male chatting it up with a brightly colored...octopus. OCTOPUS?! Ursula was more than enough to swear her off from any octopus ever. "Adella, DADDY is flirting with...with...with an octopus!" As she spoke she whirled to Adella before looking back to where her father was.

Then a voice sounded overhead, and her focus was pulled to the stage. The reason they had come, the call they all had felt. Finally an exclamation. There were so many foreign terms thrown about. Faun. Telrunya. Naiads. There was mention about princesses and appointing new court people, but as long as they weren't looking at her to fill them, she didn't have much interest. There were many siblings who would be more eager and better suited to regain royal status. No, she was more interested in these new terms. They were on Telrunya, they were in Alu Springs, they were all naiads and now were allied with something called faun. These were things she had to incorporate to memory in this strange new area. "Can...can you believe it? They're offering us a home..." It finally registered, making her eyes go wide. A home.

Evilsilverdragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:08 pm
Adella giggles winking at her sister before blowing her a kiss. There was a little cheer when her sister was started to see things her way. Though the shot of logic lowered her arms. Pondering again, she added a silver lining, “Daddy will focus on her, always does.” Ariel was the youngest and looked the most like Momma, and tended to get into the most trouble. “Huh?” quickly Adella looked to where Arista was looking, her own jaw dropped into a very bad imitation of a fish. “What in the name of Neptune is he doing?!” Whining in distress the poor girl didn’t know what to do.

“I don’t know” Her words still laced with distress, too much was changing way too fast. Her daddy flirting sent her into panic mode. Trying desperately to breath, spending too much time gasping for water was making her light headed. Breathe, Adella, Breathe! To calm her she tried to count something, but what? There were too many things all in too many places. Wait, her sisters! She’d count them!

Arista was her by her side, life felt a little more normal. Attine and Arial found their own friends, that they did so before she did bristle. Increasingly, her focus on looking for a boy to kiss waned. She was dying to kiss at least one of each, such wonderful delicacies. Only there was one big problem. Rather, there were two big problems.

The school of 6 sisters was down two! Joy turned to panic as she started to chew on her lip rather a pucker. Eyes scanning and fins quivering, she finally broke from Arista’s side, so she could get a better view.

The view was great for watching the Queen—they had a Queen?—but it didn’t allow her to see her short blonde haired sister or the long black haired sister. Where were Aquatica and Alana?! Unable to stay quite anymore, Adella forgot herself as a former Princess—still a princess thank you very much—and dashed to her father’s side. Not focused on the “Queen” or the woman with her tentacles around her father. That was a problem for another time. No, now there was only one concern. “Daddy! Aquatica and Alana aren’t here!” It had been a while since she’d seen the two, spending her time giggling and talking with her closer sister, Arista, somewhere along the line she lost track of them.

It was easy to assume they were always together, they were all each other had. Now her fun was dashed, and fear froze her heart. She adored her five sisters, all of them precious and to lose any so soon was too much. She’d looked everywhere, the missing sisters are here they are doing a fantastic job hiding!!

Tartara Seabreeze
Arista

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Adella to Triton

Seruta
Because Ayu is there

Antidia
Sorry your Highness, she was raised better then this, promise

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff