Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:17 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

(sry been using my phone to type these)
Alex:be careful you never know what it is that made that thing*jumps to the edge of the crater*
Tona:anything down there*slowly walks to the crater*
*you can see a black blob at the bottom it does not look like a rock*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:17 am
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-
Kengo: *nods to acknowledge that he heard Alex's warning, then cautiously makes his way closer to the object at the center of the crater.* There's something down here.
Shiki: *stops at the edge of the crater and follows Kengo with his eyes* What's down there? A meteorite?
Kengo: No, it doesn't look like it. *moves to inspect the object/blob for any indication of what it might be.* ...what the... *Holds his hand near it to see if it gives off any heat (from it's entry through the atmosphere, assuming it came from space)*

[About what size would you say it is?]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:24 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

(doesnt matter, boss time)
*the blob glows purple and explodes open and a giant flouting dude as he flouts up kengo notices his gun is gone the giant summons purple fire around him*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:01 pm
Haru Yates

Xa44

"...Was I seriously woken up for this?"

"I'm pretty much a projection or something like that. I can't fight, I can only sing. Oh, and also, if Autumn ends up dying, she'll merge into my 'body' and her soul will crystallize. Just saying, because since she became a cyborg again, she can't handle all of that. However, she has more uh, upgrades."  

Strikxr

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:27 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

(You have no idea)
*alex runs back to the cabin to grab lex*
Tona:just do what you can I protect all of you*tona puts up the shield over everyone, soon as they do this timmy(that will be there name)points at tona a fire ball breaks the shield and tona passes out the timmy points his finger in and a amethyst getts pulled out of her chest*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:20 pm
Haru Yates

Xa44
timmy

"Tona!"  

Strikxr

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:49 am
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44
*the blob glows purple and explodes open and a giant flouting dude as he flouts up kengo notices his gun is gone the giant summons purple fire around him*

[Woah, hold on. He summons purple fire around Kengo or around the giant floating dude/timmy?]

Kengo: *surprised, reaches for his gun to find it gone.* What?!
Shiki: Kengo! *Runs in to help Kengo*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:26 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

(timmy summons it around themself)
*alex runs out brushing dust and other things off of lex and stops for a second seeing that tona passed out then runs at timmy who is flinging fire at alex he doges and jumps at timmy who just blows on alex sending him flying to the ground unconscious*

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:47 pm
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-
[Are both of Kengo's guns gone?]
Shiki: *stop to watch Alex "fly"* Alex!!
Kengo: *turns to Timmy* You! What do you want! Why are you attacking us!
Shiki: *Looks cautiously at Timmy, ready to move to protect Kengo or himself if Timmy attacks*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:27 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

(yes)
*timmy leans down in the air so there only a bit taller and they just smile and start moving there hand to the 2*

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:40 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Xa44
*timmy leans down in the air so there only a bit taller and they just smile and start moving there hand to the 2*

[You really gotta start referring to people as he or she instead of they. It takes me too long to figure out who "they" is sometimes.] sweatdrop

Kengo: *Looks from Timmy to Timmy's hand[?], stepping away from it as if startled, hoping that Timmy will realize he doesn't understand.*
Shiki: *doesn't follow Kengo's lead, opting to move closer to the hand instead. He stops only a couple paces infront of Kengo, eyeing the hand (and the giant) suspiciously.*

[Is Timmy reaching as if to grab them or is his hand held with the palm facing up?]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:05 pm
Haru Yates

Xa44

"..."

(sorry ive been sick today!)  

Strikxr

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:20 pm
-Anime-Trxsh-
Haru Yates

*timmy grabs shikis hand hand(by that I mean the real one)and lifts him above his head and timmy then just giggles*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:07 pm
Xa44
-Anime-Trxsh-

Shiki: *pales as he suddenly realizes that he may be about to be eaten by a giant (or a titan, rofl!)* Uh-oh~! *In a panic, he takes on his fully armored form (including the tail, shreading his bandages and kicking off his shoes as he does so) and digs his claws into the fingers that hold him to keep himself from being dropped by the giant.*
Kengo: !! Shiki!! *Thinking about how horribly wrong things can go in this situation*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Strikxr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:53 am
Haru Yates

Xa44

"..."