Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: The Great Remnant War U/C

Back to Guilds

In the Root of a Crisis that has brought all survivors to Mistral, all amble bodied members of society are being trained. A hunter is born. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplaying, Action, Adventure, Fighting 

Reply (Approved Profiles)
Shujin Shimada - Student - A//A

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▅▅ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ▅▅

User Image
Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: The DJ Ghost

Fᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Shujin Shimada

Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ(s)/Aʟɪᴀs(ᴇs): Self proclaimed Grimm-Slayer / Sparrow / Shuō

Aɢᴇ: 16

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male

Rᴀᴄᴇ: Human

Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: 5/15

Oʀɪɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:Shion Village

Sᴀʏɪɴɢ: “I don’t give two shits what your excuse is, What matters now is what we do about the problem!”

User Image
Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ / Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs: None

Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 5 feet 7 inches

Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 136 lbs

Pʜʏsɪǫᴜᴇ: Lean and fit

Eᴛʜɴɪᴄɪᴛʏ: Japanese

Hᴀɪʀ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Brown

Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Silver

Sᴇxᴜᴀʟ Oʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Heterosexual

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Single

Lɪᴋᴇs:
Small animals
Training
His friends

Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs:
Anything bad happening to his friend
Someone putting themselves down
Watching someone eat some food he saved in the fridge

User Image

Class: Weapon

Tᴇᴀᴍ:

STATS:
(Add class bonus and a + to one stat below. If Aura class for example Aura rank wold increase to C rank and if I wanna have slight focus in speed. I would put + by speed making it D+_
Strength: C

Speed: C

Weapon: C +

Aura and Semblance: D

Eɴᴅᴜʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: A

User Image

Aᴜʀᴀ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Yellow

Sᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ: Electric currents

Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs:
>Close quarters combat
>Stealth
>Sword mastery

Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs:
>Long range combat
>Endurance
>Semblence mastery
>Self preservation (will worry about others more than himself)

Wᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ: Blade of Izanagi

Aʀᴍᴏʀ: Shimada Clan Shozoku

Eǫᴜɪᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ:
Smoke bomb
Assortments of shurikens
Dagger

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ:
Cellphone
Bag of potato chips
Map of Minstral

▅▅OTHER SKILLS
Shuo likes to play instruments, his favorite being the guitar, as well as specialize in musical producing.

Shuo also likes playing video games, as he would play any game and beat it at record speed.
▅▅

User Image

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Shuō is calm yet cheerful, and somewhat laid-back young man. He is very good at studying, finishing his exams with ease, but still unsure about his future. After being banished from the Shimada clan, however, he comes to have a more optimistic outlook on his future. Despite the sudden dangerous situations he gets himself into, he is mostly quick to regain his composure and shows little to no fear in order to protect his friends and would fight with his life on the line, even though he doesn't actually want to fight. He has a sharp mind and is perceptive, quickly adapting to any situation. He is likewise reliable, but when his emotions got the better of him, he becomes rather impulsive and reckless in his action to the point of nearly being suicidal. Shuō has a strong sense of what is right and a firm believer in human potential, which is the primary reason he often argues with Yamato.

Bɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ: As the youngest son of Sojiro Shimada, the master of the Shimada clan crime syndicate, Shujin Shimada lived a life of luxury and privilege. He had little interest in the family's illegal businesses, and although he excelled at and enjoyed his ninja training, he spent most of his time pursuing a care free lifestyle. Many within the clan considered the lazy and carefree Shuō to be a dangerous liability, and they resented his father for coddling and protecting him. Following the clan leader's untimely death, Shuō‘s older brother, Yamato, demanded that Shuō took a more active role in their late father's empire which Shuō refused, enraging Yamato. The tension between the brothers built to a violent confrontation that left Shuō defeated and banished from the clan. Since then, Shuō left Shion village and moved to Minstral to where he would start a new life. Instead, he moved into a Grimm controlled city to which he decided to put his ninja training for the good of the people while enrolling in the academy.

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ(s):
❥ (Family/Friend/Lover)
❥ (Family/Friend/Lover)
❥ (Family/Friend/Lover)

✖ (Enemy/Rival)
✖ (Enemy/Rival)
✖ (Enemy/Rival)

Gᴏᴀʟ(s)/Aᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏɴ(s): To stop his evil brother Yamato from getting into an illegal business with the Shimada Clan, and restore the world to it's peaceful state.

Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ(s):
Mᴀɪɴ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: Rules of nature
Dank / Trippy Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: Source
Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ/Cᴏᴍᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: I got a lot to choose from with this one

Oᴛʜᴇʀ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:
Shuo has this strange way to communicate with small animals and talk to them, and for some odd reason, understand them... Mostly as a joke thing.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:33 pm
[color=grey][size=19][align=center] ナナシ [/align][/size][/color]

[align=center][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/0510/f/2010/326/0/2/persona_2_op_gif_by_kurakasshu-d33dnbi.gif[/img][/align]

[imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/XP7zRuW.png?1[/imgleft]

[color=grey][size=8]| [b][i]Name[/i][/b] - Shujin Shimada | [b][i]Class[/i][/b] - Weapon | [b][i]Alignment[/i][/b] - Neutral | [b][i]Age[/i][/b] - 16 | [b][i]Rank[/i][/b] - C | [b][i]Semblance[/i][/b] - Electric current [/size][/color]

[color=green][align=center] ]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[ [/align][/color]

[i]Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here Text Goes Here... [/i]

[color=green][align=center] ]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[ [/color][/align]

[color=green]◄ WEAPONS ►[/color]
[spoiler][size=9][color=grey]
★ Blade of Izanagi
★ Shuriken
★ Smoke bomb
★ assortments of snacks
[/color][/size][/spoiler][/align]

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:41 pm
The-DJ-Ghost
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Approved Profiles)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games