Update 1.01: Let the RP Begin!

User Image

Let The Rp Begin (10/30/17):
----○ Teddy here. *sips coffee* So Have..some fear. But.. Lets get into It.

So, I thought everything was going to be up by SUNDAY. That was a massive fail. (Boooo). So things are still being put into place. HOWEVER, RPing can start to begin. (YAAAYY) A STARTER thread will be made. It will explain the time line that it taking place. If you seen the challenge for upper ranks, you have partially seen where we are in the time line. Oh yeah. Even if profile isn’t finish, you can begin RPing in the starter area So, have fun. *dies of caffiene* oh wait. I should begin my RPC… *sighs and creates this Faunus* And looking for Crew too.

The Stuff You Been Asking About:
----○ Maidens, Silver Eyes, Mythics.. WHERE ARE THEY? I WANT THEM? They are exactly where they need to be. Hidden and partially/mostly unknown. The people that knew about em most likely dead. The people who are alive probably wouldn’t tell about that given situation that’s going on. Either way, I know more what you wondering. “WHAT ABOUT THE RPERS?’ Yeah. No one is a maiden or a silver eyes or a mythic. If implemented later, the trait will show up within the rpers chosen. If anything gets implemented, Probably only be Maidens considering they are the most fleshed out beings out of the 3. We still don’t know what silver eyes even do.

Our Progress:
----○ Anyways, here’s what we got. We have Systems up. We got Hygrim apps up. Hygrim are a hybrid species between humans and grim and they will be limited. Rank up apps will be looked at starting tomorrow. There are limited spots on that as well. So, even if your rpc idea isn’t made. At least, put in an application and it’ll be looked at. Guild Story is up, if you haven’t noticed from the front page. Recruiting drive and advertisement probably will be produced sooner or later. A lot of people been asking about White Fang. The White fang was a group of individuals that believed in a certain idea. They were never exactly good or bad specifically. Sienna was fine. (Yes, oh yes she was). Adam, was bad. In many ways. The white Fang do exist. If you are a member, you just state so in your biography or in a post. It’s not something to sign up for because it just a title showing you are a member of the organization. It doesn’t give a boost. Per say.

Concerns:
----○We need more Human RPCs. Does this mean I’m limiting the Faunus RPCs? Eeee, yes and no. I will be watching them. However, so far officially we only have 3 Faunus that have applied and official are rpcs being made. Unofficially, seems like it may be a lot more. But I not jumping the gun. More Faunus RPCs than human are fine, I just don’t want it be like 14-1. Just something for reference.

~
User ImageCaptain Teddy, the Lioness Faunuss