Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: The Great Remnant War U/C

Back to Guilds

In the Root of a Crisis that has brought all survivors to Mistral, all amble bodied members of society are being trained. A hunter is born. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplaying, Action, Adventure, Fighting 

Reply RWBY: Dawn of a New Remnant
Rank Ups/ Instructor Applications

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:44 am
Advanced Rank Application:

Name of Rpc:
Rank Desired:
Position desired: Instructor? Upper classman? Team Leader? TA? C Rank? B rank? A Rank?
Subject desired: instructor only
Activity level:
RPC's alignment:
RP Sample: (Respond to topic below. )

[b]Name of Rpc:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Rank Desired:[/b]
[b]Position desired:[/b] Instructor? Upper classman? Team Leader? TA?
[b]Subject desired:[/b] instructor only
[b]Activity level:[/b]
[b]RPC's alignment:[/b]
[b]RP Sample:[/b] (Respond to topic below. )

Head Huntsmen: “If you feel your strength is strong enough? That you have the skills to lead and to be an instructor? Be my guess. We don’t have much time. Don’t know when Grimm will be back and I rather keep the casualties to a minimum next time. “ he paused, thinking about something. Maybe…he may. Nah. Looking at the group. He had some in mind he knew that could do it, but who knew what can happen? They may not try? THEY Probably too lazy. Who knew. He knew about Haven academy. Even after repelling the grim, they still are present in the academy. It was the pools, but how to destroy them? It probably getting worse by the second. There were probably other places around Mistral that are the same way. He felt it. It probably going to be an invasion from within. Not from outskirts. But how much time till it happens? Sending in group now will buy them some time, but that can’t be done forever. He started thinking of some missions for later on when they were ready enough. For now, he repressed it. “Prospective candidates. If you think your skills are advanced enough to teach, or be upper threat level? Or TA. Head to Haven Academy. There. We shall see.” with that, he would leave Who would take the challenge?.

App Challenge and FAQ
Challenge: Head to Haven Academy. Make your way through from the front gates to the back of the School and retrieve a dog tag hanging on the back fence. The inside of Haven Academy is probably filled with grim of different ranks. Don’t die. Be careful. Even I don’t know what creatures you may encounter on the path to Haven. Let alone inside.
Mission rank: ???
Threat level: D rank : Common./ C rank: Un-Common. /B rank: Rare /A rank:N/A

FAQ: Do we RP at Haven Academy or is it just an RP sample done only by us?
A: Just an RP sample done by yall. You control what you encounter on the road to Haven and at the academy.

Q: Should I rp like a D rank or the Rank I wanna apply for when doing the challenge?
A: Just RP. Keep in mind what your character would go through. How draining semblance be. There are many things that's being looked at in this App. Now, this doesn't mean your character should walk around like they are a god and that it super easy. Even the headmasters had a little bit of a challenge. #RIPIron'sSuit

FAQ: Where should we submit our apps at?
A: PM them to me on Gaia. If your app is outragously big and you think it be too big for Gaia then send me the Document file on Discord. It's a blind submission. In past having people post in the thread just causes people want to outdo the other in length and end up doing worse than what they could of done.

FAQ: How long will be up?
A: Good question. Answer. Who knows?! But you can put your app in . post it and send me your post sample response to the challenge at a later time. Just don't take too long.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:34 am
Name of RPC: Scylla Tempest
Class: Aura
Rank Desired: Instructor is A rank I believe? If not then B should be fine probably for Upperclassman or instructor.
Position desired: Instructor, if not that then idk upperclassman seems fine.
Subject desired: Is there an Aura class?
Activity level: You know my activity is pretty high, I'm only doing one character. I will have even more posts then since I'm focusing more.
RPC's alignment: Chaotic Neutral
RP Sample: Will Pm you it.  

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:17 am
Name of Rpc: ???? [Not known yet]
Class: Weapon
Rank Desired: A is the rank for the position I'm looking to take
Position desired: Instructor
Subject desired: Grimm Studies
Activity level: I'm on Daily for the most part
RPC's alignment: Chaotic Good
RP Sample: If I have to provide an original one please message me, but here's an RP with a sample of my RP: [x]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:10 pm
Name of Rpc: Rain Kwon
Rank Desired: B or C just as an upper classman. Assuming B is Junior and C is sophomore
Position desired: Upper classman
Activity level: You know me usually always on
RPC's alignment: Neutral good
RP Sample: Let me think of one up just want to put this app in.  

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:34 pm
killer-wolf-kun
RP Sample: If I have to provide an original one please message me, but here's an RP with a sample of my RP: [x]

link says i not authorize to look at the thread sad  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:05 pm
Noble Negative J3T
killer-wolf-kun

Then I have provided a sample here from the area:

Watched his brother tread closely to the ledge as he began his response. His eyes blinked slowly as he listened to how he thought of his plan. Meticulous it was, though it seemed his brother wasn't one for a single goal, which made him look forth once more as he continued on keeping his focus on the things around him. He'd merely let his cloak flutter behind him hearing the goal of protecting all of those people who he had been over him, or despised him, including himself. His feelings towards his brother weren't too negative, though he knew his demeanor would need work in the world of shinobi. The young man stopped as he saw their sensei stop her feet. His crystal optics stared up to her as his hands rested in his sleeves. His mouth furrowing under the cloak before standing with his face finally looking towards her. It seemed she wanted to go in depth with his one tracked goal. His eyes would show a soft and calm gaze as he listened to her. His mind had it all wrapped up in his head, his hand went to the wooden blade by his side and slowly drew it and placed it infront of him.

"If I. . .Fall short you say?" He'd say as he looked down to it and then looked to the side. Before tapping the wood on the ground twice. "If I fail, I do not deserve to wield a blade as I do now." He'd say before looking up to her. "Because the only way I'll fail, is if I give up." He'd tell her before quickly resheathing the wooden sword before crossing his arms. "And if I give up, that means I don't deserve to wear any steel of a shinobi or a warrior." He'd sound a bit more spirited than before, though he'd let out a few audible breaths, to calm himself. ". . .I apologize, the thoughts raging through my head are hard to contain at sometimes." He'd look up to her as he blinked and crossed his arms. "Though once I wield one of the Kirigakure's greatest tools, my goal only begins. I want to be the man, who. . .Masters the Seven Blades, and even after that, I would like to continue on, and attempt to become the Mizukage, when I'm old enough. To be the most powerful swordsman of my generation, and be put into the books of history. I know, this sounds a bit childish, but this is the conviction I have steeled myself for, when I was first able to lift a blade in my hand a year ago." He'd tell her as his eyes would close. His cheeks glew a bit under his cloth, luckily it wasn't transparent enough to see as he listened to the statement she made to his brother. His eyes would open once more seeing him pulled from the ledge and asked what of his goals, which in Yuhara's heart seemed a bit less selfish than his own. Though it was a child's dream he let out. But, the statement after made his eyes mellow from the spirit from earlier.

"My Kekkei Genkai?" He'd ask while looking up to her. His eyes blinked slowly. For a genius, he wasn't too versed on his clan. "I didn't know the Hozuki clan had a bloodline ability, my father told me, that I wasn't able to do anything special." He'd tell her as his hand rose to his face, wondering what he could do. Though a bit after he would look to his brother and then to his sensei again. "Which should tell you, I do not know, and I apologize."

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:01 am
killer-wolf-kun
Noble Negative J3T
killer-wolf-kun

Then I have provided a sample here from the area:

Watched his brother tread closely to the ledge as he began his response. His eyes blinked slowly as he listened to how he thought of his plan. Meticulous it was, though it seemed his brother wasn't one for a single goal, which made him look forth once more as he continued on keeping his focus on the things around him. He'd merely let his cloak flutter behind him hearing the goal of protecting all of those people who he had been over him, or despised him, including himself. His feelings towards his brother weren't too negative, though he knew his demeanor would need work in the world of shinobi. The young man stopped as he saw their sensei stop her feet. His crystal optics stared up to her as his hands rested in his sleeves. His mouth furrowing under the cloak before standing with his face finally looking towards her. It seemed she wanted to go in depth with his one tracked goal. His eyes would show a soft and calm gaze as he listened to her. His mind had it all wrapped up in his head, his hand went to the wooden blade by his side and slowly drew it and placed it infront of him.

"If I. . .Fall short you say?" He'd say as he looked down to it and then looked to the side. Before tapping the wood on the ground twice. "If I fail, I do not deserve to wield a blade as I do now." He'd say before looking up to her. "Because the only way I'll fail, is if I give up." He'd tell her before quickly resheathing the wooden sword before crossing his arms. "And if I give up, that means I don't deserve to wear any steel of a shinobi or a warrior." He'd sound a bit more spirited than before, though he'd let out a few audible breaths, to calm himself. ". . .I apologize, the thoughts raging through my head are hard to contain at sometimes." He'd look up to her as he blinked and crossed his arms. "Though once I wield one of the Kirigakure's greatest tools, my goal only begins. I want to be the man, who. . .Masters the Seven Blades, and even after that, I would like to continue on, and attempt to become the Mizukage, when I'm old enough. To be the most powerful swordsman of my generation, and be put into the books of history. I know, this sounds a bit childish, but this is the conviction I have steeled myself for, when I was first able to lift a blade in my hand a year ago." He'd tell her as his eyes would close. His cheeks glew a bit under his cloth, luckily it wasn't transparent enough to see as he listened to the statement she made to his brother. His eyes would open once more seeing him pulled from the ledge and asked what of his goals, which in Yuhara's heart seemed a bit less selfish than his own. Though it was a child's dream he let out. But, the statement after made his eyes mellow from the spirit from earlier.

"My Kekkei Genkai?" He'd ask while looking up to her. His eyes blinked slowly. For a genius, he wasn't too versed on his clan. "I didn't know the Hozuki clan had a bloodline ability, my father told me, that I wasn't able to do anything special." He'd tell her as his hand rose to his face, wondering what he could do. Though a bit after he would look to his brother and then to his sensei again. "Which should tell you, I do not know, and I apologize."

I forgot it suppose to be original because the prompt is in the first post. (my bad. I had a brain fart due to other things being done at once) So just pm me the original sample . response on gaia  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:04 pm
Name of Rpc: Sylvain Cole
Rank Desired: That can be determined. I'm not picky.
Position desired: Upper classman or TA
Subject desired: instructor only
Activity level: Oh, you know I'm active, darling.
RPC's alignment: Lawful Neutral
RP Sample: It was sent your way.  

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:21 am
Name of Rpc: Tessa Ailbhe
Class: Strength
Rank Desired: B
Position desired: TA
Activity level: Try to get a daily post out, will be regularly active once I'm back in the States
RPC's alignment: Neutral Good
RP Sample: On a phone, will PM it to you in a bit  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:33 am
killer-wolf-kun

B Rank  

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pumpkin Spice Princess

Dangerous Wife

6,500 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:35 pm
Name of Rpc: Nocturna von Strigas
Class: Aura/Semblance
Rank Desired: B
Position desired: Teacher's Aide / Assistant
Subject desired: Anyone who needs an TA, if not, Grimm Biology
Activity level: Strive to post daily but sometimes it doesn't work out
RP Sample:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:45 pm
Pumpkin Spice Princess
Name of Rpc: "Vampy" (real name TBD)
Class: Aura/Semblance
Rank Desired: B or C, preferably B
Position desired: Teacher's Aide? Somewhere along the lines of Student Teacher/Alumni/Assistant (position debateable)
Subject desired: Anyone who needs an TA, if not, Grimm Biology
Activity level: Strive to post daily but sometimes it doesn't work out
RP Sample:
Four months into the mage routine and Kaguya was beginning to feel pretty confident about her new life as a wizard. Though it had been such a small time frame, she was already embarking on her third mission as a representative of the Fairy Tail guild. She would admit, she was iffy at first about the whole for-hire magic thing. The tribe at Galuna Island had done enough to encourage her go down this pathway, but with no substantial wizards on the island but herself and her brothers, she had held like she was being tossed into the unknown.

She was happy she did muster the courage to join. And it wasn't a spur of the moment opinion. She had learned so much in these last months that made her question how she had managed to survive. She would have never guessed that so many practitioners of magic existed, each holding their own unique styles. Or that her guild was one in many. She had really been in the dark living on Galuna Island, but at the same time, she didn't detest her life there, unlike her brothers who would now never return home on their own free will.

In this new chapter of her time, the one thing that had struck her the most awe-inspiring was the Fairy Tail guild. Preparations for her to join had been set in advance before she even left Galuna Island thanks to a long-standing relationship between the tribe and the wizard guild. But even with that factor, she didn't even expect a quarter of the hospitality they had showed her. She was welcomed immediately into the guild with welcome arms, soothing any outstanding nervously she had held. The guild-master, Erza Scarlet, had been especially kind to her. Kaguya was grateful to her for allowing her to the join the guild as well as show her new home in person and settle minor moving arrangements. Kaguya had grown to respect her quite a lot, after noticing that the two of them both partook in sword magic, she felt like the two of them had established a friendship over the common link. And while Kaguya wasn't too keen on her methods of training (which the guild-master had "strongly" invited her to partake in), she didn't testify against it and instead, hopefully strengthened their connection when she first gave Erza one of her homemade strawberry mochi cakes. She was hoping that had worked, since she had received no definite answer but Erza herself had consumed each one she made gleefully.

Her last two missions had paid the rent at Fairy Hills for the rest of the month, so the one she had currently tasked with would give her a head start. 80,000 jule for collecting herbs seemed like a great deal. Living on Galuna Island, Kaguya often gathered herbs and other precious plants alongside her mother so she at least had some confidence when accepting. However, as she looked at the list of plants requested, she didn't recognize any of the names. Even matched with pictures, she knew it would take a little venturing out of her comfort zone to complete the job. Thankfully, her employer had attached notes about what she was to look for and where to be found. Skimming through it, Kaguya quickly realized this was much more than finding a few uncommon plants.

"This one grows by water...but this other one grows near cliffs..." the mage mumbled to herself. She had just arrived at the Worth Woodsea, the destination of her mission. Already amazed by the breathtaking expansion of the forest. "This forest is as big as Galuna Island...amazing..." she awed, looking up from her cheat sheet of herbs and plants. She could feel a little bit of nervousness creeping up on her, along with doubts of her abilities. But she knew better than to give into her insecurities. "I'm a Fairy Tail wizard now, there's no way I can back down anymore." she told herself, filling her mind with reassuring thoughts. And she was right. And she knew she could do this.

We thank you for you enthusiasm to apply. However, there is a writing prompt given on the fist post near the bottom within the quote. If you can follow that writing prompt than that akin to Fairy Tail, we will greatly appreciate it. Thanks and kindest regards ^^  

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

North Lotus

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:52 am
Name of RPC: Galand Drace
Class: Adept
Rank Desired: Whatever my writing is worth.
Position desired: Upper-Classman
Subject desired: ---
Activity level: Active. I'm here everyday.
RPC's alignment: Neutral
RP Sample: Will send in PM, or Discord depending on its length.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:18 pm
Name of Rpc: Quidel Yazzie
Rank Desired: C
Position desired: Upper classman
Activity level: On every day

Noble Negative J3T

Revak-Dovah-Jun

Angelic Genius

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:10 pm
ALL RANK UPS APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED: WE WILL REOPEN IN THE FUTURE.  
RWBY: Dawn of a New Remnant

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games