[META-PRP] About Respect (Sarcel & Nahori) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:20 pm
    Sarce stared down at her, "Because now you're not only responsible for yourself, but for the trolls around you. The same can be said for your teammates; you need to be able to adequately defend yourself, or else you're a liability to the team. I'm not saying accidents don't happen, and I'm not saying you won't ever come face to face with something much bigger than you are, even if you are competent, but..."

She continued to stare. "As you are now, I can tell you're not suited for it. And that has to change. I want you to report to my office every night up until the actual expeditions begin. We're going to train you, and it's not going to be perfect, but you have a lot you need to catch up on before we ship you off to space. I'm not going to go easy on you, but understand these are just spars and nothing more. I won't injure you to the point of it hindering your duties."

Sarcel moved back towards the door to unlock it. "Do you have any questions? Otherwise I think we can call it a night."

saedusk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:48 pm
Following Sarcel's lead, Nahori rose from her chair. The click of the lock was much less ominous this time. On the other side of the door was freedom, but by now a lot of the adrenaline had died out and that—partnered with the understanding that her life had taken such a 180 that free didn't mean easy anymore—meant Nahori didn't exactly look forward to leaving the office and taking that first step out into her new world. Too bad she'd have to.

"Y.. breathe, don't stutter, "..es, Sir." Was her reply, straight to the point. There was nothing to argue. She needed the experience as much as she didn't want it. "I'll do my... my best." It would be a while before her best in combat was anything to write home about. "No questions, but... um, thank you."

Melancholies

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:53 pm
    "Very good. Keep your eyes on the prize soldier. Try to keep out of trouble." Sarcel offered her a solemn salute.

"Dismissed."

saedusk
fin on my end!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:55 pm
While Nahori tried to return the salute, she was relatively certain she did it wrong. Either way, she went through with it. Faltering would've been just as bad as stuttering, right? With that and nothing else, she stepped out of Sarcel's office.

Melancholies
aaaand done

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items