Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Kingdom Hearts?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:09 pm
I'm just putting it out there...I haven't actually played Kingdom Hearts in its entirety for about six years. I think the last time I touched the series, Birth By Sleep was still brand new.

Well Hurricane Harvey had knocked me out of work for well over two weeks and, being trapped in the house due to massive flooding, I had nothing better to do. So I've burned through KH1, KH: rCoM, and now working through KH2. To be fair, I didn't touch it for awhile because I used to be really /really/ into the game in my high school years. To the point where I'm sure I made people not want to talk to me cause of it. That and I'm no longer friends with a few people I knew, so rehashing our old jokes was kind of not something I wanted to experience.

But now I'm an adult, I've decided to let myself enjoy the games again and I'm just--I can see why I was so into it. It's so wholesome, that and the ff crossover made it awesome. I have the KH 1.5 and 2.5 games for ps3, but I haven't gotten to those because my brother has the ps3 at his apartment, so I've been playing the old school ps2 games. When I do get the chance, I'll get to play 358/2 and BBS at his place. I kind of want to see if I can understand what even the hell is going on in the games before KH3 comes. I've been so confused since 358/2 days and dropped it.

This ended up being more venty that intended, but I missed this series. I used to rp Riku, Marluxia, Axel, and Vexen on occasion with friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:41 am
Do you have access to a PC? You can play Days and BBS on it with an emulator. What all are you confused about?  

Kingsglaive

Vampire

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces