Reply Character Plots
Taki's Raging Trashfire

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taki-di

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:11 pm
Seemed like this would be better than just filling a page on google docs because this is easier to share with people :U

DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD PLEASE. CONTACT ME THROUGH DISCORD INSTEAD THE INFO FOR THAT IS NEAR THE END OF THIS POST

The Current Menu:

General/Non specific Plots/Info
  • I want goofy s**t. Like, legit, I want some silly plots, things that are fun to read, things that are surreal or weird. If you think any of my kiddos could end up in a weird situation or interaction with any of yours, please hit me up, I'm so down for these trolls to have some confusing a** experiences under their belt.
  • Fights! With any of them! Doesn't have to be soon, but if you think any of them would be good for a fight for your troll either now or in the future, lemme know!
  • Plot pieces. I'm totally cool with if you have some big idea or scheme for your own troll and it seems like one of mine could be a good catalyst for something. Toss it my way, we can see if it sticks.
  • Quadrants. I'm not totally opposed to planning stuff, but I won't unless I'm convinced that they'll gel well. If you want to plot something like that or deep friendships, just ask!
  • Legit, I'm always up for plots so feel free to hit me up on discord! You can find me through the discord chat or just message me directly at Takidi#0995

Up to date as of: 8/25/17

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Nictor Sabbat
Sweet Baby
Nictor is nervous wreck in short.

Current State of Affairs
  • Official journal is up to date and correct!
  • A little while ago, Nictor sparred with a blueblood he was friends with, but things got very out of hand. He's relapsed a bit into his more nervous habits and most days seem like bad days, but he's trying to get back to where he was and get himself under control.
  • He's getting more involved with making honey with his lusus, Beehemoth. He's starting work on a hive expansion to give himself more space to work and have his tools.

Very Important Plots
  • Nictor makes honey and will make his living off of what will become a small, privately owned business. He can bee a honey supplier or other bee based goods like bee bread or beeswax.
  • Nic is kind of a free agent right now! I don't have any big plots or goals I'm trying to accomplish with him. He's just trying to survive one day to the next.

What can he bee
  • Buff Bee Teen Heartthrob - Nictor is an awkward babe, to be sure and doesn't know how to deal with most trolls, but he's trying. If you're charmed by big and awkward and covered in pollen, then have at him! Crush on him, hit on him, bother this awkward babe with compliments that he has literally no idea how to handle I want to see him flounder. I want to see him get some positive attention but also see him possible ruin it or inadvertently make someone swoon.
  • Adventure on the Horizon - Klutzy and anxious as he is, Nictor loves adventure! He wants to see beautiful sights and landscapes and enjoys peaceful moments in nature. He likes to draw maps of cave systems and takes notes of flora and fauna. He has sadly had little in the way of rp like this so far and I'd love to fix that.
  • Nature Enthusiast - Nictor loves flowers and nature and admires the beauty of the world around him, once he gets past the trolls and nasty monsters. He also happens to know a thing or two about herbalism. If you've got a nature loving troll or someone whose chill and would look at Nic and try and coax some of this out of him, please, be my guest.
  • Walking Disaster - Nictor is a clumsy butt and accidents seem to follow in his wake. I want more occasions where he causes a mess and hurts himself or or gets hurt by someone else due to him mucking soemthing up or pisses them off.
  • Hurt the Baby - Somehow, he's had a pretty good life experience so far. I'm looking to spice that up a bit. Nictor is compliant and folds easily to anyone, especially those higher on the hemospectrum. Take advantage of his tendency to avoid conflict to harass him or shanghai him into helping out in some poorly thought out scheme. Get him in trouble, cause him some trouble, make him upset, I'm up for any of it. You want your troll to hurt someone, emotionally or physically, they like to prey on the weak, anything of that sort? Hit me up.
  • You Big Oaf - Nictor is a clumsy sort of guy that flinches and flails and often causes a mess. I want him to end up hitting trolls by accident in the street and subsequently get dragged into fights that he really wants no part of.

Arbitrary Desires
  • I don't care if it's a fight or a rp, i want him to get covered in honey. someone break a honey jar over his head or pour it out on him or soemthing
  • BEEEEEEEEES. You got a bee troll? Please bee friend with Nic. Or at least meet him. You just like bees and honey? also meet him pls
  • In general, I'm always open to Nic making new friends! He could use them, awkward bab that he is. He is friendly and cares a lot but is skittish about it.

Taki-di

Taki-di

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsarzi Ameroc
Accidentally Edgy
Tsarzi is a bit of a high strung pretentious fun suck. Sorry bout that.

Current State of Affairs
  • Official journal is up to date and accurate!
  • Tsarzi just finished up being in Superstar Authority and ranked as a runner up. She spent half her campaign shilling for her small fur trading business and the rest of it being cool as a cucumber.
  • She's been hanging around the Lightseeker's Settlement recently, putting forward a valiant effort to see the place built

Very Important Plots
  • Only Sort of Famous - I want to continue fostering some of that public attention Tsarzi has as she grows up and finds her place as a reluctant member of society. Right now, she isn't doing many shows, but she's still pushing her fur business and is open to sponsors who want to use her image.
  • That Club Scene - Very very important! I want to see Tsarzi introduced to the club scene, something she will meet with a bit of contempt at first but itches at her curiosity. I want her to eventually get interesting in djing or vjing and bouncing off her public attentions from SA, become a well known figure in the club scene where she continues to use her alias as αWulf.
  • That Weird Nature Demon - I want surreal experiences with Tsarzi to become a thing. The encounter is strange and your trolls leaves questioning if it ever happened at all. Tsarzi hunts and travels and could easily be found in the woods or in the foothills of busthind, places ripe for strange encounters with a troll that will offer advice and judgement if you seem to need it. Seriously, you want your troll to have a weird day and feel like they just walked out of a fever dream? I want Tsarzi to be responsible for it. PLEASE hit me up if this interests you at all.
  • Malarkey - Someone call her on her s**t. Call her on how she says she's only into music for practical purposes, someone point out how she has an aesthetic, a bias. Someone try and piss her off and get her to admit she's just a regular troll like everyone else and not some perfectly functioning machine. Get under her skin and break her seriousness down. I'd love for this to happen before she grows so maybe she can loosen up a bit.

Want to chill
  • So Rude - Make some enemies! Tsarzi is rude and aloof and sticks her nose into things that don't concern her before deciding she didn't care in the first place. I want someone to get subjected to her attitude and not take kindly to it. It could be you're left feeling irritated or the seeds of a deep dislike are planted, but i wanna see some folks get peeved at this girl.
  • Take a Chill Pill - Tsarzi is kinda really uptight. She needs to meet someone who'll take an interest in trying to get her to chill out. Whether they make progress or not is yet to be seen but I'd like for her to get some influences in her life besides Lupos who are trying to get her to reel it in a bit before she burns herself out.
  • Do You Even Feel? - Tsarzi isn't what anyone would call empathetic, though she tries to be understanding of things she can substantiate as reasonable problems to have. Even then, she tends to ignore her own emotions to the point she barely registers them. I'd like to see her get hassled for this or maybe have someone call this habit into question,
  • A Better Hunter - Tsarzi's learning to hunt from her lusus. It'd be cool for her to acquaint herself with some other self sufficient trolls. Maybe someone tries to develop a rivalry with her over it or someone older take sit upon themselves to show her more skilled techniques and tricks.
  • That Troll With the Face - Tsarzi was a runner up in Superstar Authority. Was your troll a fan of her αWulf persona? Did they hate her? Are you a sponsor irritated she didn't do better or a troll with a bone to pick over her act? Sounds fun, let's do it! I'd be down to see any kind of response to her, positive or negative.

Arbitrary Desires
  • Some day i want her to teach someone to be an edgy piece of s**t like her. It'll be hilarious.
  • I want her to get dragged into stupid adventures. Subject her to ridiculous situations and she will play the straight man the whole time

Character Plots

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games