Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:29 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest & Prince Zavia

User ImageUser Image

Tousa gave her hands a small squeeze when she had taken a hold of them, a small smile forming on his lips. "I'm glad you have some entertainment then. I'm sorry my father has basically put you under house arrest." He stood up and followed her, moving to wrap his arms around her while she faced away from him and buried his face in the crook of her neck. "I'm sorry Anja... I know my goal was to bring you here but... Over time I wanted to do so for a different reason and now I just regret the idea entirely. I wish I had taken longer on this journey... Maybe planned a longer route before we got here." The arms around her gave an almost possessive squeeze before relaxing it again. Then he did something he thought he wouldn't have the courage to do, he leaned and kissed her cheek.

Zavia gave a nod and then let go with a throw. "Good. As much as I hate that b*****d, he's the key to our family getting a hold of this kingdom, and you with him. Two worthless people in marriage. What a wonderful story. Just remember you belong to our family and will do as we say." The Prince then stepped towards the door, opened it and paused, reaching and pulled a handkerchief, tossing it at his sister. "Clean yourself up. You won't win anyone over looking like a witch with those tears flowing from your eyes." The door was then shut promptly to leave Tamara to her own devices... What little there were.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:52 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja turned and kissed his cheek too. her eyes lingered on her lips. This was probably a bad idea, but....she leaned in quick and kissed him right on his lips, stepping in close to him.

Tamara left the cloth on the floor and just wept.....  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:11 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

There was a flourish of color on his cheeks at her action, his arms loosening and then quickly wrapping around her waist tightly as he kissed the woman he had come to call his lover within the past few days as passionately as he could. He could say no words, so instead his actions told them for him.

While still kissing her he swept her off her feet, but he didn't move for the bed. He had learned that was not okay and he didn't want to risk to much of the moment with her. Instead it was a chair, plush and holding more than a few pillows. A hand hurriedly tossed them aside and he sat, setting his lover in his lap, facing him to continue their passionate kiss, his teeth finding her lower lip to gently bite down on and pull it away in a teasing slowness, looking up at his lover once all was said and done, trying his best to keep his breath from coming out to heavily.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:22 am
Kami GearX

Anja's heart filled with joy as he didn't push her away. She hung onto him as he picked her up. She wrapped her arms around him, embracing him softly. She kissed him back with all of her passion and love for him. Her heart broke as they sat down and he had to catch his breath. What was she doing? What were they doing? He was to me married, she was to be mated.....

her happy smile soon disappeared, replacing it with a look of hurting. Anja loved him like she had no other. She had to turn away from him, and sighed. She laid against him and closed her eyes  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:58 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa leaned and kissed her forehead as she looked at him with eyes filled with pain. He gave her body another squeeze and he ran a hand through her hair. "I love you so much Anja..." He murmured. The hand went from her hair to tracing her back. "It's funny... Your hair used to confuse me... Now I look at it, I remember it and I can't help but smile." The hand on her back gently moved up and to a shoulder before touching at her neck, tracing where the choker was supposed to be.

Tousa leaned in again, another kiss on the cheek but he lingered close, keeping one arm wrapped around her person to keep her here, the other tracing about her person. His body doing its best to memorize everything it could about her. Her scent, her warmth, her breathing patterns, her physical appearance. "Anja... I want you... No one else."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:38 pm
Kami GearX

Anja loved the way he was holding her, treating her. She felt like a princess from a fairytale. It was all so nice, being here. It was just him and her, and no one else existed, "I want you too." sorrow filled her eyes, "But we can't be together, for many reasons." she buried her face in his neck and just, nuzzled him. She nuzzled him so much and so hard, it caused the chair to lean back and then fall over. It made a loud BOOM noise. Anja flopped over on her back and started laughing.

The laughter stopped when a knock was heard at the door.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:09 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa narrowed his eyes when she said they couldn't be together. He was going to say there was a way, and he would find it if she wanted him to but he was cut off by the idea of gravity. As she began to nuzzle into him more and more he felt the chair leaning and he let out a small hiss. "Anja! Anja wait- Not so-."

The crash came and she flopped onto her back to laugh and Tousa just let out a soft groan. She wasn't the one that had to deal with the impact and the bruise. He was going to be so sore tomorrow. He looked over at her her with a disgruntled look to his face, his hair tangled around him loosely, draping around the scene.

Then the knock came and Tousa's eyes shot to the door. s**t that wasn't good. He just hoped they hadn't heard him inside. He kissed Anja on the lips, traced her side teasingly and then motioned to the bed with his head, his feet carrying him quickly to it, his body sliding under, what hair did stick out was quickly brushed flush with his back with a hand.

"Oi! Girl, you okay in there?"
The gruff guard asked. "Are you decent? Can we come in? No funny business now you hear?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:45 pm
Kami GearX

[I put the wrong picture lol]

Anja scrambled to her feet, "I'm fine, and decent!" she called out while trying to fix the chair. She eyed the place Tousa hid. Good, he was well hidden. As soon as the chair was fixed she stood in front of the bed with her hands behind her back, "Nothing is wrong here."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:47 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

The guard opened the door. In the dimly lit hallway, the more lax guard could be seen leaning against the wall, snoring gently. The gruff guard had his spear in one hand as he opened the door, peering in. "What was that noise woman?" He asked bluntly, stepping into the room to investigate.

He walked around the room, looking at this or that with a keen eye. Seemed at least one of the two took their job's seriously. He moved to close the window. "Shouldn't let the heat escape this room. It takes a lot of time to warm it back up." He grumbled, figuring that's what had been the bang sound. The man began to move back to the door. "Try not to make to much noise would you? People in the castle are trying to sleep." Due to his scruffy features it was difficult to tell whether or not he had winked, but there had been some sort of affirmative motion of the head.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:16 am
Kami GearX

Anja was anxious as she watched the guard, "I don't really feel the cold. My internal temperature is always very hot." she stated, not arguing about the cause of the noise, "I'll be more careful in the future." she went to him and practically shoved him out, "Have a nice evening, bye, and thank you for your concern." she closed the door quickly and quietly.

Anja waited a few moments just in case before going over to the bed and helped pull him out, "That was close. You have to be more careful." she put her hands on her hips  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:05 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa came out from under the bed, looking at Anja with a raised eyebrow. "Says the one who knocked us over." Tousa murmured, moving to take a step closer and a hand reaching for one of hers on her hip. "Do you want to just lay down for a bit and spend time together before I go back to my room?"

He'd much rather stay here in the same bed and just sleep with his arms wrapped around her. Wake up to that same nuzzling she was just doing in the chair though maybe not quite as hard as to knock over a chair. Sweet murmurs and mutterings as they woke up. Drowsy kisses... It would be nice to do that. For a moment he thought back to when they were traveling. How nice it would've been if they had just curled up together for those nights.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:28 am
Kami GearX

As much as she wanted to, Anja took her hand back, "I think you should go. You being here, is making it really hard on me to say goodbye." she hugged him for a moment before stepping back, "Please leave, and don't come back." she was harsh, true, but she was also right. Her heart yearned for him to stay by her side all night, and for all the nights they live.

Anja turned away from him, trying to hold herself together. If he didn't leave soon, she was going to break down in front of him  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:04 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa hugged Anja for the moment she allowed him to and then stared at her back for the long moment. His gaze ever so slowly drifted to the ground and his shoulder's slumped. He gritted his teeth as his mind continued to turn its gears. "You once asked me if I ever had an independent idea from my father's... I would say yes, at this moment I do." He murmured to her. There was a shift and then his overcoat was draped around her person as he moved for the window.

He opened it and turned to look at her with a small smile. "I'll find a way... So wait for me just a little longer please? That's all I ask. At least until we return to your people. I am not going to give in so easily." With that he made a small motion with his hands and the window was shut by two thin slivers of earth from either side of the window frame, having come out of the stone and mortar. They then disappeared back in after a time.

Tousa eventually climbed his way back into his room and when he got there he moved to the chair at the desk, slumping into it as he covered his face with one hand and propped it up with his elbow against the desk. He said that and he still had no inkling of a plan he wanted to actually carry out. Not with so many of Zavia's men in the castle. At any sign of weakness he knew what that viper of a man would do.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:44 am
Kami GearX

Anja felt the warm fabric on her shoulders. As soon as he was gone, she pulled the lapels close to her. She inhaled, smelling his scent in her nose. She wept for the loss. She could never truly mate anyone now. Her heart belonged to him and it would be no one elses.

Anja dragged herself over to the bed and soon found some peace with sleeping  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:06 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa had fallen asleep at his desk, leaned on it and letting out small snores. It wasn't until a servant came in to wake him did he stir at all. "Mmm... Anja stop it... I don't like it when you prod me with your nose." He grumbled, shifting away from the gentle shake. After it continued he opened his eyes and looked around groggily. "What is it? What's got you so worked up-." He fell silent and then cleared his throat red in the face. "You didn't hear any of that did you?"

"I have no idea what you speak of Prince Tousa. I've come to tell you that you will be having breakfast in the garden with the Princess... Your friend will be having her's with Prince Zavia today. Your father's wishes." It was to early in the day to hide his disapproval, a scowl forming on his features. "I see. Thank you for telling me. Please leave my chambers while I get dressed. I'd like some time to think alone and in quiet."

The servant bowed and began to make their way to the door. "As you wish Prince Tousa. Call upon me if you have need of me."  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff