Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:52 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja didn't have to be told twice as she darted out of the house. She snuck up as quickly and quietly as possible. She was almost there. She ran to them and kicked Lenard in the face. She did it a few times to daze him. She helped the female up, "Go back to the center of town, trust me." she let the woman run as she closed her clothes back up.

Lenard got back up and a look of shock and disgust came across his face, "You! You kidnapped out prince!"
"No I did not." she transformed and attacked him. She bit both his arms to disable him. It was easy since he didn't have his weapon on him. It had been cast aside in order to rape the woman. She liked to hear his screams but he was not hers to kill. Instead she bit his arm again and dragged him back to the center of town.

Anja certainly caused an uproar as she walked to Tousa and dropped Lenard in front of him.

Anja then sat down calmly. He sputtered and spat, "See? Its a beast, kill it!" he hasn't see Tousa yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:13 am
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa reached out and pet Anja behind her ears. He wanted to state something just to get under her skin but he held his tongue for now. Instead he looked at Lenard. "I feel like I gave you a warning captain about what would happen to you and your men if I found out you did not protect this place from the monster you spoke of."

He glanced towards those in the village center. "Can the woman that this man just took please step forward for me?" He looked over to the soldiers. "All of you will stand straight and at attention. If you do not, you will be kneeling next to this man. You have brought shame to yourselves for following someone that is less than the beast that is with me." He motioned to Anja.

Zolfka stood there and raised a hidden eyebrow under his visor. How long were these men going to halt just because this man was a Prince? Surely they knew they could come up with an excuse and the blacksmith knew that titles meant little when everyone around to witness the man or woman's death were also dead.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:23 am
Kami GearX

Anja didn't actually mind getting petted. It almost felt nice. She sat down and stood guard. All of the men listened and formed a line, looking at Anja with fear in their eyes. She wouldn't do anything to them, unless they did something to her first.

The woman hesitantly stepped forward in front of the crowd. She bowed low and stayed that way, "Your royal Highness."

A few men came back to the group with smirks on their faces and laughing, carrying a large sack, "That food store is stockpiled! There are at least ten more sacks." they looked up and saw Tousa and dropped the sack. They went down to their knees and bowed, and shut up real quick. Anja looked in that direction sharply. She could hear someone. It was a child! And she could smell smoke! She growled and took off.

Lenard groveled at his feet, "Please, I can explain all this."

Anja came across a house that had smoke coming from it and flames. She saw a girl in the house coughing and calling out a name, "Whiskers!" it was the girl with the cat. What was she doing here? No time to ask questions she had to get her out before the house came down. She saw more and more flames. She transformed and went into the house. She found the girl on the floor, her cat standing next to her. It was hot, and the smoke made it hard to breathe. She picked her up and the cat and got out of the building just in the nick of time. As soon as they stepped over that threshold, it came down. Coughing, she had to get the girl to water. She ran to the center, ignored the gasping people and put the girl next to the fountain. She would have them all killed for this.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:42 am
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa looked to the woman and gently shook his head. "There is no need to bow My Lady. You are currently more regal than I. Please raise your head." His head was turned towards the woman only for it to snap back to Lenard, the spear was spun and the man was quickly struck across the face with the haft of the weapon. "You will be silent until spoken to, and I will not have you taint my ear with your filth unless absolutely necessary."

His gaze flicked to those that had been carrying the food. "All of you, line up behind your commander so I can see all of your faces. Since you were so eager to follow his orders, it is only right that you stand next to him now as well." Anja had darted away. As long as she came back to keep the men in line it was fine, she had a probable reason to go.

It did not take long for a few people to start calling out and Tousa turned to look away from Lenard for a moment. Anja came back towards the center of town. "Zolfka! I need you to take a group and put out those fires, the rest of you stay here at the center of town near the fountain. It's the safest place you can be right now. If the fire gets closer use the fountain's water to help put out the flames!"

Zolfka gave a nod and rounded up a few of the stronger women, slamming his ax into the dirt road as he did so, leaving the giant thing embedded in the ground for the moment as he took off with his group.

Tousa then looked back to the woman who had stepped forward, motioning with his spear towards Lenard. "My lady, this man has done you and your village great harm and I cannot do anything to apologize for the actions of the military under my command and that of my father's. However I can give you justice when I have plainly seen the wrong-doings that they have done. I ask you now, what punishment shall this man face for his crimes against you and the people of this village?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:59 am
Kami GearX

The woman straightened herself out and linked her hands together in front of her. She thought about what he could have done to her and it made her quiver. She couldn't look at the other man but she looked at Tousa for strength, "E-Even if he is kicked out of the army....he can still.....so things. I want to protect women everywhere." a new strength shone in her eyes, "I would ask that you circumcise him my lord."

When Anja was sure the girl was going to be okay, She went up to Tousa and yelled at the men, "Who started that fire!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:49 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa nodded at the woman's request. "The punishment will be delivered as soon as the situation has been settled and everything is calm. I will not ask you to stay and witness the punishment, but you can if you so desire. You can also have someone else watch in your stead to make sure the deed is completed." His gaze looked back to Lenard with that of a blizzard behind it. "Furthermore you will be stripped of all rank and titles you once had and your service to the military will ensure you are always on the front lines of combat."

Anja then stormed up asking who had started the fire. Tousa looked around and waited, he wasn't going to stop this witch hunt. These soldiers knew what they had done. However he would give encouragement for them to either step forward or be ratted out, at this point these soldiers had showed him no loyalty, so he would do the same. "If the person or person's responsible for that fire do not step forward, you will all be punished for the actions that have happened here today. If you do not want that for the rest of your fellow soldiers, I suggest you step forward quickly. I do not have all night and I am not afraid to start executing my own men to get to the bottom of this at this point."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:22 pm
Kami GearX

The woman nodded, "I will try your Grace." she bowed again and stepped back. Lenard just got mad and afraid, "Are you crazy! You aren't touching me! And since when do you care about this raid? I've done this many times and you've seen no problem with it!" he shut his hole up good. Anja just went over to him and kicked him in the jaw, "And you've blamed us!" she kicked him one more for good measure before stopping. Anja pulled out a blade, "Shall I be the one to cut off your balls?" the only person she would listen to was Tousa right now

The much of his dismay, a lone soldier stepped forward. He was young, really young. Probably just joined. He knelt before his Prince, "Forgive me my Prince, but I was tasked to start that fire. I knew it was wrong to come here and I did nothing. I knew it was wrong to set that fire yet I did it." he pointed at Lenard, "He said he would kill me if I didn't obey him, and said that he would blame the beasts so he wouldn't be accountable." he sat on both of his knees and bowed down so low, that his forehead touched the ground, "Please forgive me." he would stay that way until otherwise.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:40 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa waited for Anja to still for a moment. "Please step back Anja, the time will come for that soon enough." He looked to Lenard. "No I am not crazy. Yes I will touch you. I cared as soon as I had suspicion that you were lying. These raids were under the pretenses of beasts attacking. The only animal I see here is you. I can and will have your punishment seen through to the letter. Anja, if you could set that blade in his mouth to keep him quiet it would be much appreciated."

Tousa moved over to the young soldier and knelt down, offering a hand. "I will not say that your actions were right or brave. However if what you say is true, I cannot condemn you for trying to save your own life. I cannot forgive you either, and for your crime you must be punished." He stood, still offering the hand. "However, for showing bravery and admitting to the crime, your punishment shall be of your choosing. You have set fire to a house and potentially ruined a family's life. I ask you what you think an appropriate punishment is for such actions."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:44 pm
Kami GearX

Anja smirked, "Gladly." she put the blade right into his mouth. If she put anymore force into it, he would have a permanent smile.

The male accepted the hand and rose to his feet, glad to have been shown mercy, "A month in the stocks, and a whipping sire. However many you see fit, I will take them all."

[stocks, the things you put your head and hands in and locks you in.]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:45 am
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa gave a nod. "So be it, After your months in the stocks is complete you will be given fifteen lashings across the back and then receive medical treatment for them. I will write these orders out and have them sent to the fort by the time this group of soldiers turn to leave. Until then, you have been given a field promotion to replace Lenard. It will be stripped once you reach the stockades and you be given your current rank back. I need someone I can trust to speak the truth martialing these men about while I get everything settled. You don't have to take the field promotion, but it would help me greatly if you did." He clasped the young man on the shoulder. "You've done something few men seem capable of, which is to tell the truth. Take pride in that fact."

Tousa was going to need to start a list of names for people who had done him a good service now that this had come to light. He knew exactly what he was going to do with that list as well once he was in a place where he could handle the list in an official capacity. After a moment his gaze turned to the villagers in the square, before looking back and giving a nod. Seemed the orange glow of the fire was dying down. "You may all return to your home's now if you so wish. This man's punishment will be commenced shortly so those who do not wish to witness it may leave." His gaze flicked to Anja after his announcement.

"I think it would leave a better reminder if you did it, though I understand if you would rather not erm... Handle such a situation. If not, I would ask that you hand that sword over to me so I can make quick work of this."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:36 am
Kami GearX

"As you wish my lord, I shall indeed take it. And my name is Micheal Dan. You can call me Mike my lord." he bowed again.

Anja smirked, "I shall do this to him. It'll be fun, like cutting a deer." she took the knife out but as soon as he did that he started punching and kicked her. He got her good, the element of surprise with him. Right in the face and gut. But it didn't hurt that bad. She stabbed him in the arm. He screamed. She punched him a few times for good measure, "Behave yourself or I might cut something else off and you'll have to take a piss sitting down."

She pushed him down on his back. She wasn't going to gag him at all. She wanted to hear his screams. The villagers went back to their homes, and one of them went to get the children. All non essential personnel were gone. Good. She too the knife and went to his pants, cutting them open, then off. She cut off his undergarments, revealing him and all his apparent glory, "I've seen bigger." that didn't imply that she slept with the guy but her pack wasn't modest at all and they did all bathe together, but young ones didn't bathe with adults.

Anja took his junk in her hands, she almost gagged and placed the knife in between his legs and that little sac. He started blubbering, saying he was sorry and to not do this. He was shaking badly as he started to cry, "Too late for that." she did it quick. She cut off the sac and he bled a lot. She turned and held them up.

The woman, upon seeing this, went to go throw up in some bushes. Mike just put a hand over his own privates and had to assure them that they were fine  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:18 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa didn't flinch at the sight of removal, nor did he look away. He didn't think the insults were necessary but he didn't comment. This was a punishment and as such he was to remain silent until it was complete. Once it was he stepped forward and lowered the tip of the spear to the bleeding area and began to chant, though nothing visible happened for a moment. Then the bleeding stopped slightly. As he continued to chant, the wound began to seal itself ever so slowly and when he was done it was sealed completely.

He took a long breath and lowered the spear, wanting to lean on something, but remaining in his stern posture. "Micheal Dan, I want you to take these men to the forest edge for the night and set up camp. On the off chance that Lenard was speaking some truth, I still want soldiers nearby to call on, however at that distance I think the villagers will feel safe. Make sure Lenard here isn't allowed out of sight. I don't want him trying to get any ideas of revenge for his punishment."

He glanced to Anja after that and held out one hand. If you could please go make sure the woman who oversaw the punishment is okay, I would be grateful. I can only say so much to someone in such a position to make them feel at ease. I think you would be better for handling such a situation." He glanced over the soldiers for a moment and spoke up. "Let this be a warning to any of you who thought this might have been a good idea."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:50 pm
Kami GearX

Anja threw the parts in the nearest fire and took a bucket, got some water and started to wash the filth off of her hands. Once done she threw the water on the ground. No need to dirty the fountain water with this. She went over to the young lass and knelt down to her, rubbed her back, "Its okay. Its done now. You can go home." spoke in a kind voice and reassured her more. She glanced at Tousa, "I'm taking her home." she helped the female to her feet and started walking towards her home.

Mike bowed, "At once. We shall tie him to a tree." he looked at Lenard, who was passed out. A few soldiers came and helped haul him away, saluting and bowing to Tousa in the mean time. Erik was among them, and he didn't look happy at all.

Tousa was left alone in the center of town  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:37 am
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa glanced back to Anja and gave a nod. "Thank you Anja, please return to my side as soon as you can." He then shifted back to Mike as he followed through with his orders. The lad was good for now at least. He gave a salute back and bowed in respect, not as deeply, but he still gave one nonetheless.

When he spotted Erik he felt his gut sink. It seemed that two corrupt men were working together in his military."Misery loves company." He stated softly under his breath. Once everyone was gone, Tousa collapsed to his knees, letting out a ragged breath and coughing.

He held a hand up to his mouth as he continued to cough and then weakly dragged himself to throw up away from the fountain. He had used to much magic for healing Lenard's wound, and from his training session from the night previously. Tousa knew his mana did not recover overly quickly and he did not have a lot of it, but he still felt that it he should have recovered at least that much.

Once he was done throwing up he stood and leaned on his spear, using it as a cane to go back over to the fountain and rest against it. Zolfka arrived soon after and retrieved his ax from the ground, glancing about. "The fire has been put out, and it seems I missed everything else Prince Tousa."

"Just call me your friend like you did before. Just as you are just a blacksmith now, I am only a traveler until I reach the capital." Tousa stated, glancing back and giving a grin. "One that's not afraid to stand up and reveal what he is."

Zolfka rubbed the back of his neck. "Ah... Yes, probably should have told you both of that before you wandered inside. How is Anja... And why are you traveling with a Lycan if you are the prince of Darinest?"

"She is the one that tipped me off that this has been happening and could happen again. I am grateful to her for that. However she is also a bandit and I am taking her to be executed in front of my father, the king. As is customary." Tousa replied. "It is going to be a long tale to tell when it's over I feel like."

Zolfka gave a nod. "More than likely. I have traveled far and wide my friend, and nothing ever has a short told tale when it comes to adventures such as these. Well... I am tuckered out, best I be on my way to bed. Hopefully everyone can rest well tonight."

Tousa gave a nod. "Let us hope... I do not think I will, just in case the soldiers decide to come back. I am placing my trust in someone, but he cannot hold an entire group back if they decide to revolt against his command."

Zolfka gave a nod. "Tonight I sleep lightly then. Like I used to back in my adventuring days. Goodnight friend." Zolfka stated with a wave as his glimmering blue armor moved down the road towards the blacksmith shop.

Now in the quiet once more, Tousa just leaned his head back and closed his eyes, letting the moonlight touch his features as he tried to relax. His stomach was still rolling from the amount of magic, and some of his body ached, but he felt a bit at peace now that this small matter was settled. Next was getting prepared to face his father with accusations.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:16 am
Kami GearX

Anja escorted the female home. She even helped her get into bed. She left to go find Tousa. He was right where she left him, "You look sick. You should get some rest. I can take first watch." she was desperate for sleep but he looked like he needed it more, "No one will mess with a lycan and if anything does happen, I'll howl."  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games