Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:38 pm
User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

The prince didn't even pause at the tug, holding the spear for a moment as he used her pull forward to make it so he stepped towards her once, twice in the natural pattern a sudden jerk would give. He let go and quickly moved to grab her exposed arm, a foot moving to try and place itself between hers and then back behind one of her own. If he managed to get himself into position he would pivot on his foot, slam his back against her front side and then bend his back to try and throw her over his shoulder and onto the ground in front of himself.

He didn't need a weapon to beat a beastkin, so long as he outsmarted her at the moment. He just needed to get her on the ground and then he would use magic to pin her into place. Tousa annoyance however, was shown clearly on his face that they were still fighting and tussling. He needed to get this caravan moving again and if this wasn't over soon he would certainly call a few guards in to assist, pride be damned. The mission was more important to him than proving himself to a beastkin.

Rynn01

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:45 pm
Kami GearX

Anja dropped the spear as soon as the filthy man grabbed her arm. They began to tussle for control. She was not going to go down like this at all. Her pride was at stack. But even if she did manage to win, he would call for assistance. Just when she thought she had dominated him, he turned things around on her. And vise versa. She clawed and growled at him, but to no avail.

It took a good twenty minutes of fighting and struggling for Anja to finally trip up and fall to the ground. This wasn't good. He could easily get the upper hand and keep it. She would struggle as much as she could not to be chained up  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:54 pm
User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

When he had finally wrestled the woman to the ground, he was certainly breathing more heavily than at the start of the fight, perspiring, and overall having a difficult time due to his armor. He had more than a few scratches on his face thanks to the woman on the ground.

"Just... Admit defeat already you savage..." The prince stated, reaching for the manacles as he tried to press a knee against her throat to prevent her from breathing so she would just pass out. "You're not... Going to win this fight."

Finally, manacles were in hand, and so were the chains. By this point the caravan had recuperated and were now simply waiting to see the outcome of the fight, either to report to the Prince, or to jump in and stop Anja from murdering him if she came out on top.

"We've been at this... For far longer than necessary... Don't you think, you savage?" Tousa stated, clearly just wanting this to be over rather than continuing to fight it out with a figurative tooth and nail on his part and a literal on his opponents part. "We're not even here to fight you... We've got a war going on elsewhere..."

Rynn01

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:43 am
Kami GearX

Anja clawed at the knee holding her. She kicked her feet to try and get him off but it wasn't working. She was having trouble breathing. This was bad. She was going to pass out at this rate. She had a few things to say to him but was unable to speak.

Graduall she began to fight back less and less until she was just laying there, arms at her sides. All the while glaring at him. The thing that hurt the most was her pride. To be beaten by this guy. Her last thoughts before she passed out were of her pack. Anja kept his stare until her eyes rolled back and she passed out cold, and would remain that way for a few hours  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:37 am
User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa gave a small grunt as the woman finally passed out, pulling his knee away from her throat so she could breathe again. He clasped the manacles around her wrists and legs and motioned for a few soldiers to come over. "Move her to one of the wagons."

They saluted the prince and scooped the now unconscious woman up. A higher ranking officer stepped forward, also giving a salute before speaking. "Your highness, I have the reports you wanted. two thirds of our unit are injured in some capacity and about twenty men have died. Those who cannot move due to injury have been moved into wagons."

"Good, good. Did you strip them of their armor and weapons?" Tousa asked,
moving to pick up his spear before wiping at his brow with a hand. She was certainly tougher than she looked.

"Yes your highness, our dead have been loaded up in the final wagon. What should we do with the enemy corpses?" The soldier asked.

Tousa took a moment to think. He then gave a nod to himself and his decision as he spoke. "Pile the bodies up and then let them rot. If the beastkin come to look for survivors, which I believe they will, it will make them anxious."

The officer gave a salute. "At once your highness, though I am curious as to why you think a pile of their dead will make them anxious your highness."

"Because that woman that is now under lock and key won't be among the dead. I believe we caught someone relatively important to this operation.
Now, let's get those bodies stacked and get this caravan moving again."

The officer nodded and took off, gathering a group of soldiers to get the pile started and done with. Meanwhile the prince took one of the horses and moved to ride just behind the wagon that their prisoner was inside of, staring in at the unconscious woman's body to ensure she wouldn't even dare think of escaping.

It took only a small while longer before the caravan was moving again, much more slowly and cautiously than before, but the drivers said that the pace would settle the horses and they would still manage to make it to the fort,
it would just be a bit past when it would get dark.

After a few hours of watching Tousa moved from horseback to inside the wagon with the Beastkin, spear resting against his shoulder as he waited for her to stir. He even posed the idea that she might be dead already. He then shrugged. "So long as we have her body and they do not know whether she is alive or dead, the plan should work all the same I believe."

Rynn01

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:49 am
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When Anja stirred again, it was sunset. How long had she been out for? She groaned and went to stretch like she always did but her arms wouldn't go out. With a jolt she remembered the battle, and her capture. She sat up at once and saw the human sitting in there with her. She should have wrung his neck. The sun was almost down.

Anja scowled at him, scooting away from him as far as she could. her hands and feet were bound so there was no transforming to run away. And if he beat her fair and square, he could certainly do so again with her in chains. There was no way out of this was there? She turned her back to him. If they had wanted to kill her she would be dead. She didn't have to worry about a knife in her back. She didn't demand anything either. He wasn't going to talk just like she wasn't.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:01 pm
User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

The prince sat up in a more refined manner now that the prisoner was up rather than a more relaxed state of rest. He watched her go from relaxed to alert to defiant all within a few seconds. Tousa even cocked a slight eyebrow at the scowl and then the scooting away from him before acting like a child and turning her back towards him.

"My name is Tousa Hiisa, First Son to Ese Hiisa and Prince of Darinest. You may be an uncultured savage and beastkin, but even you know what it must mean to exchange names. I have been calling you Anja. Is that your name savage?"

His gaze was settled on her back and the spear was moved to rest on the wagon's bed rather than on his shoulder. He turned to fully face the woman that was clearly not interested in speaking with him or even seeing who he was. He would get her to talk one way or the other, or at the very least try.

Rynn01

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:29 pm
Kami GearX

Anja took a deep breath. Just because she was a beast, didn't mean she should act like one. And if she wanted to change his views on her kind, she had to play nice. She took another deep breath and turned to face him. She made sure to have a kind expression on her face, "I can't say its nice to meet you, cause its not. My name in indeed Anja, not that you'd use it."

Anja sighed and didn't meet his gaze. Instead she rested her head on her fist as her elbow rested on her propped up knee. Why would he make small talk? They hated each other.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:59 pm
User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa raised an eyebrow. "Your highness. Use that when addressing me, as is proper for someone of lower station." He sighed and shook his head. She wasn't going to use it just to spite him. This was going to become a very agitating conversation very quickly.

"Allow me to be blunt and to the point. You are now my prisoner as you can tell. I decided to capture you for a reason, though I was hoping to capture more than just one of your kind. You have been harassing supply caravans that travel this road for quite some time and its preventing us from effectively moving troops and other provisions to where they need to go. The war this kingdom has been fighting is not easy, and brigands like yourself are not making it easier."

Tousa reached for his spear and pointed the end at her. "However, I don't think that problem will last much longer, considering the amount of people you lost today. You may have crippled this caravan's ability to fight but we are nearly to the fort where we will be dropping these supplies off to. Your group was kind enough to at least give us extra weapons and armor for the men that they killed today."

He then moved to poke at one of the spots where she had been wounded. "However enough of me sharing schemes. Your injuries. How do they feel and are they still there?"

Rynn01

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:09 pm
Kami GearX

"I am not going to call you that. And you really are pretentious." Anja sneered. And she knew very well of her station, thank you very much. No one needed to remind her of it. And this guy had no clue whatsoever about the effects of this war. She bet he thought it was all glorious.

"Your people don't find it easy either. Have you seen what the villages and towns look like?" Anja didn't mean to say all that and she shut her mouth at once.

But once the poking started she had to roll her eyes and look over at him, "Would you please stop poking me with that thing. Its annoying." Anja grabbed the rip in her shirt, where her shoulder was struck and ripped it open more. The would was completely healed. She didn't care about the cloth at all. And to hell with modesty. She wasn't revealing anything but it she had she wouldn't care

"Are you taking me back to some sort of pet for you and your family? Poke the beast with a spear and watch it get mad? Cause if thats the case, then when I get my hands on something sharp, and I will, I will stab myself in the heart." Anja wouldn't hesitate either.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:36 pm
User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa looked at where the wound was supposed to be and withdrew the spear. "The simple answer would've been no they've healed by this point."

He stood up and removed some of his armor to take off the montsuki kimono he wore underneath, tossing it to Anja before moving to straighten out his clothing and put his armor back into place piece by piece. "You should be more aware of your person. Use that to cover up until we reach the fort where more appropriate attire can be found for you."

He picked up his spear after a short moment of lacing his armor back into place and he moved to the edge of the wagon. "I'll make sure to keep sharp objects from your reach then. I am not sure what I will do with you quite yet, Anja, but I know you are important to someone that was high up enough to give orders. You are, at the very least, a good bargaining chip to have, if not a good piece of bait."

Tousa then motioned for a guard on horseback to bring him a horse next to the exit of the wagon where he hopped onto its side with ease. "Until then, you are simply a prisoner. As for your question of villages and towns, the answer is I have not because a war is first and foremost about the battle. I am more concerned with dealing a finishing blow to the enemy than to the complaints of a few villages. If I fail in my duty, then I will both be shamed and dead, and soon after they would be as well. If they cannot see that, and if you cannot see that, then you are marked with short sighted visions and selfishness."

The horse was then tapped twice with the princes heels and he road out of normal hearing distance up to the front of the caravan, leaving the Lycan to her own devices at the time... For the most part, there were still of course soldiers that were on either side of the wagon she was in.

Rynn01

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:46 pm
Kami GearX

He had no idea how bad it was. How this war was effecting everyone. She made sure to know that she didn't care for him and his cloth. She picked up the thing, stood up in the wagon. She went to the side of the wagon. A guard came up to her real quick, "Don't try anything funny beast."

"Oh please like I'm real scared." Anja said as she balled up the shirt thing and threw it out of the wagon, to be trampled on by horses and wheels and feet. It was now dirty, muddy and left behind. She sat back down and grumbled.

A soldier ran ahead to the Prince, "Your highness, the beast you gave your kimono to, she threw it out of the wagon sir. What should I do? Shall I punish her?"  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:00 pm
User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa was speaking to a scout when the guard game running up. He held up a hand to the scout and glanced back to the soldier, shaking his head.
"Let her act like a child if she wishes to act like a child. We will just make sure she is not provided any clothing or blankets until absolutely necessary when we arrive at the fort while she is kept in a cell. For now she is free to do as she wishes with what she has."

The soldier gave a pause. Allowing a beastkin to go unpunished even for something as small as that was certainly not a common thing, let alone having one as a prisoner. "O-of course your highness." The soldier stated before moving back towards where Anja was located.

"Now where were we?" Tousa asked the scout.

It would take until two hours after the sun had set for them to reach the fort,
a horn announcing their arrival and the grinding of a gate opening before hoof beats sounded shortly after.

"... Encountered the problem and eliminated a large portion of their forces.
The supplies was unharmed from all accounts we could take." Tousa stated as they came up on the wagon that Anja had been detained in. With him was a group of five heavily armored knights, one of them carrying the kings banner in hand. This was a small detachment of the King's Guard it seemed.

"Anything else your father, the king, would need to know about Prince Tousa?" One of the men asked.

Rynn01

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:15 pm
Kami GearX

Anja refused to go back to sleep. She was too jolted to anyways. She laid back in the wagon and closed her eyes, counting the minutes until the arrived at the so called fort. Once she heard the horns she sat up and leaned against one of the sides.

Once she head talking and then that question being posed, she rolled her eyes again. Anja popped her head over the side of the wagon, "I don't think so." she found happiness at their startled faces. They certainly weren't expecting her at all. Anja smiled at them and showed them her chained hands, "He took me from my village. Just plucked me up from my home without a second thought." she attempted to act dramatic, "They raided my village and burned it, taking and raping the women and killing everyone else. Once they were done with them, they killed them and took me prisoner."

Anja pointed to Tousa, "He told the others to keep me alive cause he wanted to use me more. And you know what the saddest thing is? He blamed the whole thing on innocent beasts. Don't believe me? Look at all this blood on me!" Oh Anja was having fun as the guards stared at him with shock and horror.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:32 pm
User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa turned in his saddle to look at Anja as she spoke lie after lie, weaving a story that under normal circumstances would make him furious. Now he was just tired with the day.

"She's a beastkin from the ambush I was just telling you about. I decided to capture her rather than to kill her outright due to a plan I wish to execute using her as bait. I believe she is either a leader, or is attached to someone that is high enough to give commands to the bandits. There were no villages that we passed by, if we had taken a detour this caravan wouldn't have arrived today."

The knights just looked at one another and slowly nodded, trying to clear their faces. "I-I see... Your father will want to know of this Prince Tousa... What do you plan on doing with her?" They motioned to Anja hesitantly.

"Put her in the dungeon for now. Do not worry about accommodations such as blankets or clothing. She threw out the last piece of clothing I offered so she has no need for such comforts. Feed her what is necessary to keep someone alive, no more, no less."

The knights didn't put much protest to that idea considering it was orders from someone of higher status, but they also didn't seem comfortable with just tossing her into a cell either. "As... As you wish Prince Tousa."

The Prince gave a nod and then motioned. "Now let's get these supplies through the gate and get the injured unloaded so they can be treated appropriately. I want these men well fed and rested."

"At once your grace." The knights then turned and rode down the caravan, signalling the all clear as the group of wagons moved inside slowly. The Prince turned his horse to ride next to Anja.

"What is the point of you speaking lies? Surely you know that to do such things would incur the wrath of most anyone, and to pit your word against mine is foolishness at best. I am a prince whilst you are below even a commoner."

Rynn01

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces