Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:16 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa let out a small hiss of annoyance. "Yes, yes it does." he swatted her hand away and moved to get a waterskin, uncorking it and sipping from it before pouring some over the scratches on his face.

"To think I would still get smacked in the face by branches. It's like the woods are out to get me. Is it out to get me?" He asked turning towards Anja before glancing about. "Feels like it is. At the very least the dark is unsettling." He then looked over towards where he suspected the village might be, which wasn't difficult to tell because of where the forest ended and fields began.

"Wonder how they will react to the news that soldiers are coming to fortify the town."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:42 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja scoured the ground. SHe was looking for something particular. She picked a plant, smelled it and pick more of it. She chewed it up, walked back to Tousa and spit the mixture out, "Here this will help with the swelling and pain." she began to put some on his scratches near his eye. Once she was done, she stepped back, "Not sure. They will get spooked for sure."

A howl was heard and she looked in that direction. On instinct, she transformed and howled back. More howling on both their parts. Once done she transformed back, "Not my pack but I told them to stay away for the next few days. They were on a midnight hunt, following after a stag, which they got. They'll take it back and celebrate."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:16 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa tried his best to avoid getting the chewed up plant applied to his face, squirming this way and that like a child. "Will you-? Can you-? For the love-! No-! Anja stop-!" After the rest was applied he finally got a full sentence out. "I demand you to stop dammit!"

Seems like he was ignored however as she soon transformed into a wolf and began howling. That unsettled the horses a small amount which made them shimmy back and forth for a moment before settling back down. "I see. That will help quite a bit for tomorrow. No need for the soldiers to think I've turned traitor or rogue on them... I'd rather not be a King of Bandits as charming as the title sounds." He stated somewhat sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:22 pm
Kami GearX

"Stop being a baby, its just some chewed up herb. Its not like I'm smearing your face with drool, or poop. But it could be arranged if need be." She winked and went to make sure her horse had something to eat before tying it to a tree.

Anja looked to Tousa, "Shall we eat and get a couple hours sleep? I can take the first watch if we are doing that now."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:44 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa just glared at her and shook his head. "No, no I don't want either of those things near me. The farther they are the better in fact. I'd rather not get these scratches infected and have it be much worse."

He looked to his horses saddlebags and stepped over to open them up, pulling out a small cooking pot. "Get me some sticks and see what you can forage, I'll see what meal I can make from what we have. Probably going to be a soup or stew."

He then reached in again and pulled out some jerky, tearing it apart and tossing it into the bowl. "That's going to be the meat for the stew, I'd rather not have you go hunting right now." He motioned around to where they were. "I can't very well see."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:52 pm
Kami GearX

"Fine. But I have more meat for the stew." Anja pulled out the dead snake from earlier, it was still good, "Chop this up too." she tossed it at him and went to the woods. She gathered some sticks for the fire. She smelled a few things to see what they were. She picked a few of them.

Anja returned with a bundle of sticks, and some herbs and mushrooms. She found some wild carrots too, "Here. That good?"  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:11 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa juggled the dead snake for a few moments after it was tossed at him and once he didn't drop he looked at it with a sigh, going back to the saddlebags to pull out a small skinning knife. He stuck it into the wound from before and then cut downwards before going to hook the knife just under the scales and cutting all the way down slowly, sawing back and forth.

Once Anja was back he was just finishing skinning the snake and he glanced up. "Set it somewhere. Still have to take the bones out of this. Might be a bit." He stated, sticking the knife into the meat and beginning a slow series of prying motions to get as much as he could away.

"Never done snake before, used to more typical animals." He muttered quietly, not caring for the mess he was making on his clothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:28 pm
Kami GearX

Anja placed the load on the ground next to him. While she waited for him, she went into some long grass and rolled around in it. It was soft and it smelled great. Sure she was acting like an animal but she was one technically  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:14 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa finally finished the snake and quickly cut the meat up into chunks, the bones being set aside. He didn't even look at Anja while he worked, once the meat was in the pot he moved to snag the wood and quickly set up a small fireplace.

Once that was done he snapped his fingers a few times and then the wood lit. He set the pot just above the fire with a spit and waited, looking inside as the meat cooked inside the pot. After a moment he put a small amount of water in and then stuck the knife inside to move the meat around so the water could get under the chunks and prevent the meat from sticking to the bottom.

Next were the mushrooms. A skinning knife wasn't the best tool, but it would have to do as he began to slice up the soft caps and depositing them into the pot as well before adding in enough water to make the meat and mushrooms sit comfortably at the bottom surrounded by water. He then reached for the carrots and repeated the process, this time when it was completed he stirred the pot with the knife and then stuck the bones in, leaving the head hanging out of the pot so he could grab it and pull it out. It would help with the making of the broth.

"There, the soup is cooking now. I'll add the herbs in once it's about ready. It'll be a while though before everything is cooked properly." Tousa stated, finally stretching and rolling his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:43 pm
Kami GearX

Anja took some of the plants and bundled them together with some wheat grass. She knew tossing it would be a waste, seeing as he couldn't see. she crawled over to him and tapped his leg. She lifted the bundle to him, "Thyme, rosemary and bay leave."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:36 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa looked down, the firelight providing enough light for him to see her at the very least. He took up the bundle of herbs and looked at the pot of soup. "Won't add them yet, but thank you."

He moved to set the herbs on a rock next to the fire that was cooking their evening meal and while that was happening he reached for his spear and closed his eyes, slowly shifting his feet to be shoulder width apart. Then, very slowly he began to go through his forms, taking slow, deep breaths while he did so as if to he was trying to calm himself.

His feet against the ground started to make a rhythm and if one were to pay attention, he was practicing martial arts just as much as he was dancing between steps, blending the two together. It was not perfect and there were several weak spots in the style that he was conjuring up in his mind, but it did hold a smooth transition from step to step and from thrust to thrust, never once having him stop and be still.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:50 am
Kami GearX

Anja peeked over at Tousa as he practiced. It almost seemed as if he were dancing. He was practicing, again. Did that guy ever just stop and lay back, take a rest? He isn't around his men anymore. He could stand to a little less high maintenance. She went around and gathered some of the wild flowers growing and bundled them up to make a bouquet.

Once he stopped sh threw it at his feet, "Bravo! Amazing dancing." she began to clap  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:02 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa jumped at her voice, startled by the fact that she had been watching. "What? Oh... No that was..." He looked down and then away before kneeling down and taking the flowers up before moving over to the pot of soup and checking on it. "I want to make my own style of combat... One that flows and feels natural to the body..." He muttered shyly.

He reached and tucked a strand of hair behind his ear as he checked the soup. "Alright." He stated grabbing the herbs and beginning to tear at them with one hand over the pot so they floated down into the soup.

One he had gotten a good amount of each into the soup he set the rest aside and moved back over to the saddlebags and grabbed two bowls and a ladle, stirring the herbs in with the ladle this time rather than the skinning knife. "Dinner is almost ready." He pulled the snake bones out and set them on the ground, letting the steam roll off of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:27 pm
Kami GearX

"Back at home, we used to dry the bones on hot rocks under the hot sun. Egg shells too. Then we would grind them up and put it in our food. We use everything from our kills. For food, for weapons, for clothing." Anja came over to sit next to the fire. She looked into the fire and smiled.

"I like that new style. Teach it to me sometime?" she looked up at him with a very small smile, "The fluidity is impressive but it still needs work. From what I saw, at least."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:38 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa looked to the snake bones. "They'll be a bit soft right now. Once they cool down they will be brittle which will make it easier if you wish to grind them up." He checked the soup once more and gave a nod, offering the ladle over with a bowl. "Go ahead and serve yourself. I can't guarantee the taste as I only know the basics. Soldier cooking and all that."

He then glanced to the spear. "We'll see... It takes generations to perfect a certain style and it adapts and changes during that time. I can't say it will be ready any time soon." Tousa glanced up at the sky. "Another thing I want to leave my descendants, a style of fighting from a noble family. Developed from within, not taught from the outside."  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games