Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:55 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Right away your grace!" He said and ran off. Anja continued to hold her breath. Please let it not be them. Anyone but them. She knew there were several Lycan packs, but she still worried. She kept her composure.

The man came right back in and brought in the patrol leader, "Sir, I have news to tell you. Our scouts have seen strange being in the forest near this town." he came over and pointed to an area with a town. Anja looked over. That one hadn't been raided yet, "I think they are planning to sack it. I...I can't let that happen. On my honor, I wish to send a unit over there, to protect it from those heathens." he glanced over at Anja and had a look of disgust. He went back to the map, "On my name is Lenard Barat, I shall eliminate those vile things at once. Let me do this. I can have a team ready to go in two days, then we can march to it. I'm sure the people won't mind us being there. We protect them from the harshness of wars."

Anja stiffened. She had heard this behavior before. One of her kind was spotted near the town they were trading with, and in a few days, it was on fire and the people were killed. In an effort to save them, her pack and others tried to get them free, only to be blamed for the whole thing. She clenched her fists and jaw so tight, she felt like she might burst. Anja was so angry, she was tempted to throw the chains around his neck and kill him. She turned around so her face didn't give her away.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:04 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa glanced to the map and then up at the soldier. "I want those men marching by tomorrow morning and then to set up fortification to help the town. Some basic pits with spikes should help funnel them. Is that understood Lenard Barat?"

Tousa then leaned in very close and spoke very softly into the soldiers ear. "Also, I want this to be between you and me, but if that village falls, you and five of your men selected at random will be killed for failing to protect such a small settlement. You fight till the last man or you will be killed so there is only one last man, and it won't be you."

He then leaned back and gave a pleasant smile, clasping the man on the shoulder. "You and your men will set a great example for the rest of those that are in this fort. Are the orders clear soldier?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:21 pm
Kami GearX

Anja just grit her teeth.

The man saluted and bowed, "Right away your Highness!" he was smirking as he left to go make preparations. He could be her barking out orders

Anja remained quiet. She knew what was going to happen and couldn't stop it. But maybe....maybe with his help they could stop it. She glanced over to Tousa  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:59 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa just glanced over at Anja. "Good thing we are leaving tonight right to confirm these stories of beasts and their dangers." He stated, glancing down at the map and rubbing his chin. "Now if I was to bet something..." He moved over to the desk and drew out a coinpurse. He then stepped back over to the table and set three coins, stacked one on top of the other and he pushed it towards the town.

After a moment he split the stack down into three singular coins and placed them around the village, the two furthest from the fort moved in and the one closest to the fort stayed on the main road. "Something like that. Under the guise that these two units." He tapped the coins now in the center. "Were doing a perimeter check so they could see where they would need to barricade."

He pulled out another coin, a stack of two this time. He left the three coins there and moved the two new coins to the nearest place of the forest. He moved them closer and then spread them out into the two separate coins. One overlaying just slightly over the coin closest to the fort, the other moving to the center of the town.

"Something like that... If the beasts attack that would be the positions I would set my men into. That way we have a way to retreat set up, and no matter what we can set up a defense in the town center, reinforcing whatever path the enemy takes with ease."

Tousa glanced up. "I'm assuming that from the way he looked at you these beasts are fellow Lycan?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:12 pm
Kami GearX

Anja didn't track his movements. But she got what he meant. She shrugged her shoulders, "I have no idea if its them. It could be someone else." but she was lying. Her pack goes there often enough to where the villagers know their faces, but not names. They were well liked and no quarrel would make them fight each other. Everyone was always fair  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:27 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"I see." Tousa stated. "So I'll have to work under the assumption that these beasts are indeed hostile." He looked at the map for a moment.

"I'll have to be there to see what the terrain is like. If my men are indeed peaceful we can simply observe, but if they are not I want a plan to put a swift end to their plot."

He continued thinking for a moment and shook his head. "Unless they have bales of hay, I can't set up anything that would capture the troops. That and I would need a hill."

Tousa gave a nod. "Right. Well, we are headed there via the most direct route possible. He drew a straight line with his finger. "Sound good to you?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:33 pm
Kami GearX

"I agree with you. When they are up to no good, how far are you going to let it go on before you do anything about it?" Anja asked him directly  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:02 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"Once I see the first building or a few murders happen. It depends on the situation as if I come in to early the soldiers can say that they were conspiring with the beasts or something along those lines. We need to catch them actually doing something that is concrete evidence. Again, and that is only if they are actually up to no good."

Tousa looked at the map. "I was hoping to set up an ambush for the soldiers just in case they are up to no good, but again, since we have to act as that group being hostile then... I can't do much. The only thing we can do I suppose is tell the villagers to be ready for combat."

He was clearly trying to think of how to counter even the most unlikely of scenarios. "If the soldiers don't comply with simply my name then... We have a very rough fight on our hands."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:08 pm
Kami GearX

"Do I have permission to kill them, in that rough spot? Or do you just want me to knock them out?" Anja asked. She knew he didn't want to see any of his men get killed, but if they were up to no good and didn't listen to him? Actions had to be taken.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:37 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"They kill the people of my kingdom then they are my enemies. Besides, they were taught that if you draw steel on people you should be prepared to die." Tousa stated coldly.

"You can eat them, harvest them, do whatever it is you wish to do with them. They are no longer my soldiers at that point. They are just another faceless enemy to be killed." He took a deep breath and moved to sit down at the desk he had.

"If you were howling last night to tell your fellow Lycan what was happening I ask that you do not howl about what may or may not be happening at the village. Or if you really must, tell them to stay away from the village." He tapped the desk.

"Try to give as little information as possible about why you are asking for that. If any of your kind show up, it will make the situation more complicated. Even having you there might make this difficult. I would ask that you stay out of sight unless fighting starts."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:47 pm
Kami GearX

"Understood, I will do my best. I'll save the leader for you."

"I told you, I don't eat humans. And I would never harvest them. That is just sick." Anja made a gagging noise  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:58 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"Oh yes... I had already forgotten what I had told him. I suppose you heard what I said to him?" Tousa asked, rubbing his chin. "As for that idea. I don't know what Lycan do. You said some eat them, some don't. I know you don't eat them but that doesn't mean you don't harvest organs or what not for various things."

Tousa glanced over. "Or are you telling me you don't use everything from the animals you hunt?" He reached for the keys to her shackles and idly tossed it over. "Since I know you won't be running away. It's easier if you just unlock those yourself when we head out tonight then having to do it myself. Just make sure you hide the key." Tousa paused looking her over. "...Somewhere." He finished lamely before yawning and laying his head on the desk.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:12 pm
Kami GearX

"Yes we use all of the animal, but not humans. Get that through your thick skull." Anja caught the key and put it in her bosom right away. No one would look there and there was some extra space in there. It was cold, but that would soon change, "We do not dissect humans."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:34 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"Well considering this is the first time we've talked about harvesting a human I wouldn't say my skull is that thick." Tousa retorted back again before rolling his shoulders. "Alright. Well, I don't think there will be any more really important tasks until night so we can go ahead and relax, recover our strength and the like."

He held up the list. "Though I do have this to take care of. Which I should do now." Tousa grumbled having thought he had escaped some duties for once. He stood up tiredly from his chair. "I'm just going to head to the person I need to get this to. You stay here. It shouldn't take more than two minutes or so."

He moved for the exit and straightened his person once again, the slouch that he had the night before having returned ever so slightly while the soldiers were not around. He then left the room and disappeared into the fort somewhere.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:09 pm
Kami GearX

"I'll be here." Anja said to him as he left. Now what was she going to do? If she was caught snooping, things might happen to her. She knew no one would come in here, right? Should she shackle herself to a pole or something? Nah. She sat in the dirt and paid back. She closed her eyes as she linked her hands behind her head. She could sleep like this, she really could  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff