Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] Double Ezra All Across the FIRE (Temperance/Ezras)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:35 pm
She'd slipped Ezra Fitzgerald a note before one of his PT sessions asking him to meet her about the court and events prior to his hospitalization. The note would make about zero sense to anyone, but she hoped it got her point across. And, like most hospitals, there was a convenient coffee shop on the grounds. She waited. Upstairs would have been preferable for its slightly quieter atmosphere, but she wasn't about to subject him to that.

Temperance swirled her straw through her iced coffee idly. If he didn't feel up to talking after his appointment, she hoped he'd at least text.

shibrogane
starting with Ezra b ver.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:48 pm
Ezra showed up, but he didn't look happy about it. He got his coffee (it was a ginger latte) and joined her. "I don't really understand what this Court thing you're talking about is," he said, "but if you know what I was doing before I woke up in that place, then I'm all ears."

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:14 am
"It's... it's magic stuff. And there's like a trial concerning the events surrounding when you woke up. And I was hoping to ask you some questions." But she couldn't explain fully because wasn't that leading the witness or something? Temperance frowned.

"Do you remember anything at all before you woke up - like over the past couple of months? Anything about the man who was borrowing your body or-?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:30 pm
"I remember the crash," said Ezra. "Or I think I do. There was like, this weird seismic shift? And one minute, I was fine, and then next there was a, you know... car." He gestured vaguely about it. "And I remember waking up sometimes and finding myself in my apartment. And something burning? But... no, not much else."

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:43 am
"There were reports of you reaching out during your moments - the ones you vaguely remember. Can you recall any of that?" Temperance had a feeling this might be a bust. "Also, if you have any questions about what happened to you - I'm not sure if Leila or Eve explained - I'd be happy to answer what I can..."

What she could, barring anything that might unduly influence testimony. Ugh.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:54 pm
"I try not to think about any of that," said Ezra. "I think I knew something was wrong. I couldn't tell you what I thought was happening. I don't remember?"

He frowned. "I woke up for a minute... I saw America Jones? I TA'd a class during her freshman year."

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:46 pm
"I know America," she said. "Did you talk to her?" This was shaping up to be rare moments of lucidity; Temperance was unsure of how much was usable.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:02 pm
"I knew something was wrong," said Ezra. "I couldn't... talk... but I could feel my hands, so... I wrote her a note. America's been really good with magic as long as I can remember her. If anyone I'd seen could find out what was wrong with me, it would've been her."

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:24 pm
"Would you be willing to talk about the bits you can remember for the court? About America, or if you remember anything about the Burning Man or speaking with Leila or Eve." Temperance couldn't imagine how trapped he might have felt, if he could have felt anything at all.

"We think the Burning Man knew you were still... in there, so to speak."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:43 pm
Ezra shrugged. "Sure," he said. "I don't know about that, but I don't think I'm really reliable as to what that man did or didn't know."

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:27 am
She waved her hand. "That's not something for you to prove if you can't remember. If you do end remembering something else, that's another story. I do have reports of what seems like you being, well, you, but-" She sighed.

"Thanks, Ezra. I think that's all I needed, unless you wanna ask any questions. Don't push yourself, okay?" She stood.

shibrogane
old ezra next

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:29 pm
"Okay," said Ezra. "Uh, thanks. Laters, Temperance."
The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash