Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] Taking Up a Collection (Temperance/Others) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:56 am
side note

"Shiloh? Was anyone else there?" One of the few who hadn't signed the charter originally. And both arms meant, presumably, the Melany from another world, the previous one. "He might have been trying to revert us all to the older world. I can't be sure. I need to speak to him next."

Suddenly, she eyed him intently. Frankly, she didn't trust him and didn't think he was fit to be a police officer, but... was she fit to be a lawyer? "I want to ask if you'd like to do something, but you'd have to agree to leave all weapons and even thoughts of bodily harm behind."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:07 pm
Side note

Shun shook his head, "I saw no others."

When she started to stare at him, he raised his brow in turn. He had no idea what it was she could possibly want to ask of him.

"I cannot promise to be completely unarmed," he stated before casually calling the shadowed blade to his hand. He held it up to her, then with a flick of the wrist, it was gone again, "Short of magic being suppressed, that blade is with me at all times"

He could have easily pretended this weren't the case, but he decided to lay it out there anyway. While he didn't exactly like Temperance, she was the prosecution, and he did not want the Burning Man to be let off the hook.

"I can, however, give my word that I will refrain from calling it out short of needing to defend myself for whatever it is you plan on asking."

The Semblance of Unity

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:49 pm
look behind both eyes

Alexis frowned, trying to think back, trying to catch what he'd said - it'd slid off them, then. "Just told me it was to stop my magic bein' used for the charter, and he'd dump my body in a barn if I didn't? Iunno. It was back in May, so it's hard to remember."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:15 pm
lie to me

He swallowed. "No problem. You're welcome." Rabbit had the very distinct feeling he had just hindered Temperance's case, but there was little he could do about that without lying outright. He stood, sliding his hands into his pockets so he wouldn't fidget.

"Let me know if I can help with anything else. I'll be around."

And then he turned and left her office with a farewell nod, making the relatively short journey over to his own.

The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle

Scamp

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:41 pm
"I would, and I'm fine with truth spells," America drawled with a quirk of the lip.

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:54 pm
afterword

"Well- Remember. I was wanting to know what the Burning Man was. Not Ezra? So that ... probably means something. What, I don't know. I could probably try to look into it, I am a warg after all, but ... I don't want to complicate matters."

Nasir fidgeted. "... it's all I saw, in any case. Just him, older and unburnt, and those eyes of his." He glanced towards Temperance. "What color are Ezra's eyes? Do you know?"

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff