Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Marge's Grocery Store Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"Special?" He questions her final question. "I can hope so. I can't for certain say for sure yet. Going on a date, and if I read her correctly yesterday..." he rubs the back of his head. "Sorry, you don't want to hear that." He changes the topic back to the books. "Are those series you mentioned any good? To Ice and Fire series took a while, so I've missed out on some things. Maybe I can borrow them? If you're willing to loan them out. Don't think you want me living in your basement or anything." He chuckles.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:07 am
User Image

xxxx❁ ♔ Ⓨukari Ⓚoizumi ♔ ❁xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▃ ▂ ▁

Yukari mustered a giggle at the answer about what he would do next after the lunch, but that was just because she had to resist the urge to squeal. "That's entirely sweet." She pouted a bit at the suggestion about borrowing the books. "My sister can be a bit protective of me, though. Other than that, she's cool. Just try to be on her good side most of the time, and everything will be good." Luckily, the butcher was done cutting up the chicken and the man gave the packages to her. It would certainly mean one thing; her shopping errand was close to being done. Some time later, she was able to grab the rest of the items in the list to have the task done and she was now falling in line at one of the counters to pay for the items.

"Care to tell share me your number? We can text each other if we are free," Yukari said while still waiting for her turn. She was now halfway close to the cashier, though there were other families with noisy kids running around. She was glad that the senior citizen counter was available for better organization.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ ▃ ▂ ▁

Mood: talkative
Company: Tomlin
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:48 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"Get on her good side? I think I'll be able to do that. Haven't gotten on anyone else's so far, after all." He pulls out his phone when Yukari asks for his number. Yeah, definitely. Just text me, and I'll get yours. When she's ready, he reads her off his number. "I'll let you finish your shopping. Need to do mine, after all."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:22 pm
User Image

xxxx❁ ♔ Ⓨukari Ⓚoizumi ♔ ❁xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▃ ▂ ▁

Hearing that Tomlin would try his best to get on Yukina's good terms made her smile."Good. I'll be looking forward to that moment, then." Once he was done giving her his number, she gave him hers, having to write down on a notepad so that he would take note of it. "Here you go. And good luck on your search." She waved him goodbye with a smile, allowing him to do as he pleased, before continuing on with the patient waiting until it was finally her turn to have her items scanned for the total amount. Yukari paid for them all, even having some change along the way, before carrying the grocery bags in tow.

And she even had to call a cab on the way out of the grocery store so that she would reach back home faster. It would depend on how much traffic was there, but she couldn't wait to cook lunch together with her sister.

-- Exit --

▁ ▂ ▃ ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ ▃ ▂ ▁

Mood: talkative
Company: Tomlin -> no one
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:08 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Once he and Yukari part ways, he goes about his preparatory shopping for his date, checks out, returns to his car, and returns home, where he waits for Tukari's text for lunch. ((Exit))

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:45 am

User Image

"ᵂᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ˢʰᵃˡˡᵒʷ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʷᵉ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵉᶰˢˡᵃᵛᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵍʳᵒˢˢ ᵐᵃᵗᵉʳᶤᵃˡᶤˢᵐ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵍˡᶤᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵒˡᵈ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤᵗˢ ᵉᵠᵘᶤᵛᵃˡᵉᶰᵗˢ˒ ᶠᵒʳ ʷʰᶤᶜʰ ʳᵉᵃˢᵒᶰ ʷᵉ ᵗʰᶤᶰᵏ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵒᶰˡʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃᵗᵉʳᶤᵃˡ ᵍᵒᵒᵈˢ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᶤˢ ᵉᵃʳᵗʰ ᶜᵃᶰ ˢᵃᵗᶤˢᶠʸ ᵘˢ
ᵃᶰᵈ ʷᵉ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵍʳᵃᵇ ᵃˢ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵃˢ ᶜᵃᶰ ʷʰᶤˡᵉ ʷᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉˑ"

▬▬▬▬

✦ Sтαтυѕ

✧ Agє: 26
    Ƥяσƒιℓє
    ✧ Mσσ∂: Antsy
    ✧ Hєαℓтн: Fine and Dandy
    Ʋσιcє

Ƭhe light fluttering of wings was a gentle noise that often came from Vesper as the wings that served over the holes of her ears would beat naturally whilst walking, often still when she was. But at this particular time, they were noisy. Battering with soft gusts of wind before dying down and tucking away. They were like this whenever the girl was nervous.. Her tail swishing between her legs like that of a scolded dog. But the wings connected to her back tucked tightly away, hiding behind her hair. Her assorted body parts could easily give away her body language and the feeling inside her head.. She desperately wanted to tuck herself away just as her wings were. Most people stared when they heard the little pitter of the wings that aligned with her face, and she couldn't blame them, she was a freak. Or perhaps it was the odd assortment from her basket of goodies?

Three bottles of wine, two large bottles of bubble bath, a bag of chips, some chicken breast, microwaveable popcorn, and 2 pounds of Honey Glazed Ham. It was a rather... Odd combination of items and not all too common seen together in a hand basket.
    Hand baskets were usually grabbed when people 'forgot' something off their list and come back to get it or just came in to get necessities or last minute things. Naturally it was a weird group of items... But no one ever questioned it, and frankly that is how Vesper liked it. It was better to be silent then to speak. Though the nervousness was not from the groceries she held nor being in public, no, it was the fact that the girl had brought along her purse and essentials for purchasing her items- besides her I.D. Hopefully they would remember her face from the frequent shopping she did here... And if not, she really did not want to venture home and then come back. But a bubble bath was really something the dragon-girl badly wanted today.

Iηƒσямαтιση ✦

Rєℓαтισηѕнιρ: HA. Funny. ✧xx
    Lσcαтιση: Grocery Store ✧xx
    Ɯιтн: Again, nice joke. ✧xx
    Mσηєу: 42.50$ On Hand ✧xx
    Ƭнσυgнтѕ: "I really screwed up this time, nice going." ✧xx

▬▬▬▬

User Image

Nintendoe Switch

Trash Wife

9,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:12 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October28thSunday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:00 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October30thMonday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:12 pm
User Image
【☣ Draken Amtili : Empathic Loner☠】
Alone? yes that's me
Bonkers?,

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Silently Draken slipped into the market as quietly as he could, Music playing in his ears though a cheap headset in an effort to try and block out other people. A trick that never worked. His left hand darting out and grabbing a small basket to carry along with him. His eyes flickered closed for a instance, His mind was already toying with him, He was pretty sure people were thinking he's weird. Instinctively he rolled his shoulders forwards trying to make himself look smaller.

It didn't take him long to get around the back of one of the canned food isles, his eyes darting between the floor and the shelves. “Come on… Where is it. Where is the stupid canned chilli…” drakens quiet almost somber voice emitted. Shortly his eyes narrowed at the top shelf, right at the very top was his desired food. Just out of his short reach. “Great.. They moved it…” It didn't take more than a second before he dropped his shoulders in defeat. He wasn't sure if he could ask anyone else.. Or should given his brain.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: Nervous
Action: Shopping
Attire:Standard. See image

ɪ don’t Know Freindship
Even now

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:55 pm

-Victor Todeas-

Victor was silent the entire way to the store, mentally focusing on maintaining his focus. He had just kept his peripheral on Ragna the entire way there, mostly looking at the ground. The entire way, Darya was trying to comfort him, while simultaneously blaming Ragna for bringing it up when he "should know by now." It made Victor feel sick to his stomach the entire way. He didn't blame his brother, but himself for being so easily affected by just words. He could barely even look at Ragna at this point. When he mentioned an alternative way of celebrating he just remained silent. He didn't particularly feel like celebrating right now. When they finally reached the store, he meekly turned towards Ragna and held out his hands waiting for the money to buy the food, still not looking him in the eyes. "I...I can...handle it from...from here. G-good luck..."
{OOC: Experimenting with thoughts being a dark blue and words spoken as the lighter blue)
KnightsRoyal

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:11 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna walked along with Victor into the store, having noticed the few times Victor's eyes glanced at him through the peripherals before he chuckled a bit. He felt bad for what he said earlier in terms of how to celebrate, slowly getting closer to the store, noting the amount of cars there were. "Seems like barely anyone is here." Ragna commented outloud as they got to the entrance, getting inside without much trouble as Ragna looked around from the entrance as Victor got inside. He soon heard Victor say he could handle it while he turned to look at him, slowly nodding his head as he grabbed his wallet. "Just be careful then, ya hear?" Ragna told Victor before he pulled out his last $50 bill and held it out to Victor. Once Victor took it, Ragna would be on his way out to head to the police station as quick as he could. "See you in an hour bro!"
(Grocery Store -- > Police Station)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Ghost254

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:32 pm

-Victor Todeas-

Victor looked ahead of him, in to the actual store after hearing what Ragna mentioned, hoping what he was saying was true. As he gazed about, he couldn't really see much of anyone here, and glancing over his shoulder he didn't see many cars in the parking lot either. 'At least there aren't many people in here,' he thought to himself. It was a relief that he wouldn't have to immediately face a crowd after having those thoughts earlier. His attention quickly swiveled back to Ragna as he continued talking. Hearing him say to be careful, Victor merely nodded, feeling less talkative than usual. He slowly and carefully grabbed the $50 dollar bill from Ragna, and clutched it in his right hand, not wanting to put it away just yet. To Victor it was a lot of money, and he could not afford to lose it. Not if they wanted to eat this week. As soon as Victor had grasped the bill, Ragna was off to go to his interview. Victor just watched as his form slowly got smaller and smaller as he went further and further away. He tucked the $50 bill into his front jacket pocket. When he was almost completely out of his vision, he managed a weak wave to him with his left hand, knowing he probably wouldn't see it, before turning around and walking inside the store.

Inside, Victor struggled not to be overwhelmed. Immediately in front of him was a fresh produce section, that was bright and full of color unlike his day so far. The aisles were just on the other side of it, and Victor felt exposed. He hurriedly moved through it, fast walking as fast as he could till he reached the first aisle. Feeling relatively safe now that he was hidden from view on two sides, he took a moment to see which aisle he had rushed into. It was filled with a lot of beauty products. He immediately paled slightly, looking around to make sure no one currently saw him, before hurrying down to the other end of the aisle, not wanting to be caught here. His eyes glanced down at the back wall, not immediately noticing anyone. He sighed in relief, and shifted his gaze to the aisle signs at the top. He found an aisle he was looking for, looking over the rows of crackers and granola bars. Carefully leafing through the prices, he picked up the cheapest of both he could find that would also last them a while, which happened to be a 12 stack box of ritz crackers and a 24 bar pack of honey and out granola bars.

He nervously glanced around, realizing he couldn't just put it in his bag, but he forgot to grab something to carry everything in. He slowly crept down the aisle, eyes glancing from left to right till he reached the end near the front. From there, he slowly peeked around to see if anyone was near him. Thankfully no one was, so he quickly made his way to the front of the store, shoulders hunched over. Glancing around quickly, he managed to find an empty shopping cart, and quickly dumped what he had inside of it. Unfortunately in his haste he made a bit of noise, and he hunched his shoulders a little bit more, trying to shrink in on himself. He nervously moved the cart towards the produce section, because he was already stuck in the open so he figured he should get what he can now before heading back to the aisles. He quickly grabbed two bunches of bananas, about 14 in total, putting them into the same bag for that was provided nearby. He grabbed a extra bag and went over to the apple section, deftly if shakily filling the bag with 14 apples. He quickly put the bag into the cart, and moved over to the canned food section, which was the nearing one.

He was about to enter the aisle before he noticed someone near the end of it, staring at a shelf that seemed quite a bit higher than he could reach. He had medium length blue hair, was wearing headphones, and was wearing particularly baggy clothes. Panicking momentarily, he quickly moved his cart away from the entrance and headed to a different aisle, hoping he would be gone by the time he got everything else. He went on to acquire paper plates, spoons, bottled water and a rather big container of peanut butter over the course of the next few minutes. His last item was canned chili. As he went to the aisle again, and peered down it, he noticed the same person still there. 'Do I really need it? I have everything else...' he thought briefly. He dismissed the thought knowing that they usually ate it with the rice, and that it wouldn't be the same without it. Slowly, eyes lowered to the ground, he moved his cart down the aisle, looking for what he needed, hoping it was well before he would encounter the other person. He didn't see it until he reached the back end of the aisle, and only then noticed that the guy was staring at that shelf, standing in front of it. Despite his nerves, he also noticed he was a bit taller than him. He waited a moment, mentally praying he moved, but he didn't. He was about to speak when he again thought of the fact he had headphones on, and debated again on getting it. 'I don't want to disturb him while he is listening to music...'he thought, but quickly cleared it from his head, knowing he had to try at least. Forcing himself, he stretched out his right hand and tapped him on the shoulder, hoping he would take out his headphones so he could hear him.

{OOC: Experimenting with thoughts being a dark blue and words spoken as the lighter blue)
1234boo75

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:53 pm
User Image
Alone? yes that's me
Bonkers?,

Draken blinked for a second. He was now staring at the can that he wanted. Maybe he hoped he would developed superpowers like heat vision or something to move the can off the shelf… That was till he remembered heat vision would cause the can to explode not get it into his mitts. So he did the next best thing. Grumble about it as he tried to ignore the judging glances at him.

It was a hour or so later that he felt a nervousness in the air. Of course that made him slightly nervous. Though it quickly left Least for now. Draken tilted his head over to the right and jumped for the can. Failing miserably to get it and just whacking his hand into the shelf itself, causing a small amount of pain. ”Stupid.. Tall shelves.. Why not make them for ave… wait i'm small blah..” He exhaled. His shoulders dropping a little in defeat. Though he continued to stare down his ‘opponent’

About a minute or so later he felt the nervous presence again. This time getting a little stronger, causing Draken to tense up rapidly Even more so as he felt something tap his shoulder. Causing him to jump a mile before spinning around. “ Ahhh! What what do you want? Money my life don't … wait … i …”
He stuttered his eyes going wide. ‘i need to control the feelings, Stupid stupid feelings. Stupid stupid draken.’ He shouted to himself in his brain. “I mean.. Hello.. Yes?” He blurted out. Leaving his headphones over his ears, Not like he couldn't hear with them on.

OOC: Crap post sorry

ɪ don’t Know Freindship
Even now

Ghost254

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:28 pm

-Victor Todeas-

Victor froze in fear as the person he just had barely enough will to tap jumped up straight into the air right in front of him. All thought processes froze, even time felt like it slowed down as the person landed back on his feet, spinning around to face Victor who was still frozen in fear. Victor's eyes were as wide as they could be and he had a horrified look on his face. He could barely process what he said after, only catching money and life out of that entire sentence. His right hand instinctively went up to his jacket pocket where all his money was. He was about to just run away when he heard the person speak again, just in a much calmer voice. He didn't fully understand what he said at first, but after a few seconds, the meaning slowly sinked in. Victor was even more nervous than before, his legs were slightly shaking. His heart felt like it was about to beat out of his chest. He had to take several deep breaths to calm himself down enough to speak."Uh...Hi...I...I...I...needed a can of chili...and...I...I...wanted to see...if you...would let me get...one...?" Slightly calming down now, he slowly took in the person who almost gave him a heart attack. The guy, at least he looked like one, had blue eyes, and was definitely shorter than him, though Victor felt significantly shorter currently. His clothes seemed really loose. Which made Victor pale as his eyes slowly drifted back to his own clothing. Where this person's clothing was just baggy, his was a mess, with tears all across his jacket. His jeans also had several holes in them. He paled further when he remembered he hadn't showered since yesterday. 'Why now. Of all times. I finally talk to someone and I have a mini heart attack, and i'm a mess at that. Please just let me get the can and leave before this gets worse...' he thought to himself. He could hear Darya saying he should have just stayed home with her, and he was inclined to agree with her with how today has gone so far. He knew he had worse days in the past, but this one was pretty close to reaching it.

{OOC: Experimenting with thoughts being a dark blue and words spoken as the lighter blue. Damn it, im not making my 1000 post minimum)
1234boo75

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:31 am
User Image
Alone? yes that's me
Bonkers?,

Draken breathed in slowly. Forcing himself to relax at least a little. “ Can.. you get me one down please sir?” He offered a very slight smile. Least as much as he could. The feeling of nervousness from the other person was almost overwhelming. His left hand placing his shopping list into his basket before moving over to tug at his own clothes. Why was he feeling … inadequate? Was that coming from the other person? Was it his own emotion? Possibly.

It didn't take long for draken to step back out the way. Though his eyes started at the can again. “Stupid… placement of the can…”Straight after he said that he flickered over to the left where victor stood. A small look of hope flickering over him along with the feeling. Though it was then he noticed victors clothing, then he felt worried. Was this guy homeless? Should Draken even ask him for help? And at that thougth he started having worry take over his head. Followed by his facial expression.

OOC: Very crap post.. blah...

ɪ don’t Know Freindship
Even now

Ghost254

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff