Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cas And Kira's Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: yaoi, yuri, neko, anime, lgbtq 

Reply Roleplays
Shadow of Your Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:35 pm
AiRozu-chan
Glad you have plans for his birthday, cause I seriously don't have much planned.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
”I’ll always be there with you
I’ll always be watching you
If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me
I’ll be always watching over thee.”

"Finis coronat opus in nomine et ad honorem tenebrae."

LoriParagon

He laughed, "it's fine if you don't like it. Some people only drink wine or cider or harder stuff. Or none at all. Well, at least now I don't have to worry about getting called in the middle of the night to pick you up because you're too hammered. Now all that's left on the list is cigarettes, illegal drugs, unprotected sex, sharing needles, and taking candy from strangers. The last one I'm most worried about." Not that Charlie was reckless like that, but he didn't deal with groups or peer pressure well, and if the two combined and tried to force alcohol on him, well, Charlie would have some extra defense. He poured the rest of his bottle into Charlie's glass, no use in carrying around two. He would nurse the glass a while, even if he could have skulled it and not felt a thing, that wasn't the point. It was a way to relax and wind down after a long day, and nursing it over a couple hours was the perfect way to do just that. "I imagine you would care for something to wash the taste out. So bad that you are going to need mouthwash, or can I just get you a normal drink from the fridge?" He had been the one to push the alcohol, so he would make sure he made up for it.

"It may sound absurd, but don't be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed, but won't you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

Up, up and away, away from me
Well, it's all right, you can all sleep sound tonight
I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
Men weren't meant to ride
With clouds between their knees"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:47 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: treat my boi well!

User Image

❤I know your insides are feeling so hollow
And it's a hard pill for you to swallow, yeah
But if I fall for you, I'll never recover
If I fall for you, I'll never be the same
I really wanna love somebody
I really wanna dance the night away
I know we're only half way there
But you can take me all the way, if you take me all the way
I really wanna touch somebody
I think about you every single day
But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way
You're such a hard act for me to follow
Love me today don't leave me tomorrow, yeah❤

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie started laughing when he listed off what was apparently his worries. He shook his head, looking up at the other with a grin. "As soon as I turn eighteen I'm considering taking up meth and figuring out how a glory hole works," he joked, finding it funny. He couldn't imagine himself doing any of those things, and he wondered if Lori could either. He would always worry about him, wouldn't he? "Ah, but cider? Like apple cider?" He asked, thinking about it. He loved apple cider. Fall was his favorite time of the year, and he always drank as much apple cider as possible. Was there alcoholic cider too? Was that good? "No, I'll just get myself a coke. Thank you," he said, just looking toward the fridge. He lifted up his hand, twirling his fingers around to make his shadows open the fridge door, then bring it to him. With a snap of his fingers, the shadow opened the soda, then handed it to him. "Thank you~" He sang, always thanking his shadows, even if they don't have a consciousness. It was just the kind of guy he was. He sat down on the couch, looking toward the TV. "Wanna pick out a movie before bed?" He asked, knowing it wasn't quite time to sleep. He wanted Lori to pick. he always had obscure tastes in entertainment, and he liked that.

❤But if I fall for you, I'll never recover
But take me all the way, if you can take me all the way
But you can take me all the way, if you can take me all the way
I don't know where to start, I'm just a little lost
I wanna feel like we're never gonna ever stop
I don't know what to do, I'm right in front of you
Asking you to stay, you should stay, stay with me tonight, yeah❤

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:39 pm
AiRozu-chan
This post was a lot harder than it should have been. Mainly because my taste in films is very eclectic. Also the 1919 film is sort of like their situation, except the mentor desperately loves the student, and the student isn't sure what to do about it.

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

"Me pick the film? You must be looking for something strange." There was a film he had been wanting to see again for awhile, but he thought better of it. For right before bed, they probably shouldn't do something political and depressing. Well, he could go with something starring the same actor. And ok it was still a sad film, but it had a happy ending. But then again..."I'll put it to a vote. Would you rather watch a silent film from 1928 about a man who scarred from birth and perpetually picked on because of his abnormality, and even questions whether his true love would love him if she could see. Featuring some of the best acting man has ever seen. Or the very first film to argue in favor of homosexuality, a silent film from 1919, a really sad film all the way through but still really good. Starting the same actor as the other one, but this time he is allowed to be his normal genteelly handsome and suave self. Or should I try again?" He loved silent films, partially because he watched a lot of them when he was a kid, but for some other reason he couldn't pinpoint as well. Of course he liked other films as well, most any genre except superhero movies and war films. Though he could waver on the superhero films. Mostly he didn't care for them because it was an attempt to portray what were normal situations for him, but they always got stuff so wrong. War movies were never ok, and he had yet to state a reason for it.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:10 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: wow those are...interesting XD

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie listened to his options, smiling shyly at the other. "Wow. Those are...depressing," he said truthfully, laughing again. Charlie was more into comedies. He was absolutely the kind of person to cry during movies, so he preferred ones that made him laugh. Romantic comedies were his absolute favorites. They were always so sweet and light hearted, and he loved them. Basically the only movies he never liked were horror movies. He couldn't put his finger on it, but almost every scary movie he had ever seen would trigger an anxious response from him. Lori saw this first hand a couple years ago, when they watched some movie he couldn't remember the name of. Charlie was unnerved the whole time, but something triggered in his brain that he couldn't explain when a monster's hand crept out from under the bed and grabbed the girl. He ended up screaming, his shadows flipping the coffee table, and he ended up being a puddle of tears. He ended up sleeping with Lori that night. They never watched a horror movie again.
"Um...let's go for the second one. That sounds fun. I like movies like that," he said, meaning he was always in for anything LGBT positive. He never really came out to Lori, but he never covered it up either. He figured he'd made it obvious before that he was gay from talking about small crushes he had before he was home schooled by Lori or celebrities he thought was hot. It was never a girl. "1919? So is it silent?" He asked, still washing his mouth out with soda.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:52 pm
AiRozu-chan
Full Film Wikipedia Page. He's my favorite actor of all time, so...

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

"Yeah, it's a German silent film. Cool fact about it though: the Nazi tried to destroy it because of its message. A few pieces of it were destroyed, but there was enough info out there that summary intertitles could be made. And for the most part the film survived. The lead actor had to flee Germany in 1933 because he found out he was on a Nazi hit list." The film was "Anders als die Andern" or "Different from the Others." He popped the disk in the player and set a box of tissues beside Charlie. "I get the feeling you're going to need these." He used to watch this one with his uncle, who was gay, pretty often at his grandmother's house. His uncle would always cry during it, but he wouldn't. They would both rally when the film called for change to end the discrimination against our fellow man. He really did miss his uncle.

Lori had never made his sexuality clear to anyone. On rare occasion, he had been known to comment on the looks of both women and men, but he had never mentioned attraction. There were some individuals he had been very close with, but he hadn't made known whether he was dating these individuals or not, and when they were questioned, they always signified friendship.

He stretched out on the couch, an arm resting on his still too full to be comfortable stomach. He was sitting somewhat near Charlie, near enough that if he got scared (not that this was a scary film) or fell asleep or whatever, he had a good chance of ending up on Lori. Even if he wasn't a cuddly person, he didn't mind, so long as it brought comfort to someone else. Especially if that someone else was his protégé.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:06 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: oh i will totally watch that when I get home! It has english writing though right? Bc i know 0 German xD

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie listened to the history of it, always loving when Lori gave him small history lessons. "Welp, I'm excited to cry," he joked, taking the tissues from him and setting them on the atm of the chair. "Thanks, Lori," he said, getting comfortable in his spot. He liked nights like this: when they were close, quiet, and sharing something together. "Also this sounds incredibly sad. I need to introduce you to something light hearted. Maybe you can laugh for once," he teased, smiling at the other. He's always noticer how Lori was. He tried to be strong for everyone, and always smiling. But he knew that was a facade. He really just wanted to make the other happy.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:33 pm
AiRozu-chan
I hadn't planned on putting a summary in, if that's ok.

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

"Don't tell me I need get a bucket and sponge out too? At least we have flood insurance." He quirked an eyebrow when Charlie mentioned introducing him to more light-hearted cinema. He could tell the tone was teasing, but behind jokes there was usually a kernel of truth. Did Charlie really think that he rarely had fun? That he rarely laughed or felt happiness? That was actually a rather depressing thought. "I watch some light-hearted films. Like most films by Chaplin, Laurel and Hardy, Buster Keaton, and Gabriel Iglesias." That last one was probably a shocker. He wasn't even alive in the silent days. He quieted down once the movie started, the score was highly important to the film.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:20 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: its cool. I wouldn't either.

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie rolled his eyes at the other, leaning over into him. "I'm sure I'll be fine. Thanks though, Lori," he said back, chuckling a bit. He had only heard of a couple of those people, but said nothing, afraid the other would be ashamed. True, the only reason he knew them was through Lori, but still. He tried to figure out what the other liked and researched on his own, but it was often difficult. Lori was really...obscure. He wasn't sure if it was the age gap, the German ancestry, or both, but Charlie had a hard time catching up. They got along very well, but their interests in entertainment usually clashed. Charlie liked a lot of what Lori shared with him, but it was difficult to keep up with. He was quiet when the film stared, knowing he needed to pay full attention sense he had to read and watch simultaneously.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:51 pm
AiRozu-chan

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He actually liked a lot of modern stuff as well, but Charlie could discover those films easily enough on his own. He was there to introduce him to more obscure things. But sometimes he just didn't feel like exploring the depths of cinema history, and would pull out "The Princess Bride" or something contemporary like that. And ok, yeah his taste in literature and music was kinda eclectic, but he could summarize his favorites into easy genres: early fantasy for literature, prog metal for music. And then other things too.

At least intertitles weren't hard to read. It was literally a blank screen with words printed, and they stayed up long enough that he could typically read the text three to four times. Of course they were used more sparingly, most everything had to be surmised by the acting. That's why he found it so fascinating.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:18 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie watched the movie go on, seeing a common theme of what was happening. He watched intently, feeling at first, over-joyed that the two ended up being happy together. That is, until the blackmail. From there on, everything went down hill. He pulled his legs up to his chest, feeling uncomfortable and upset as the movie went on. He was crying about half-way through, and honestly would rather just end it there. He soldiered through it, though his anxiety ended up increasing over his situation with Lori. Of course, the movie was suppose to be a film with a message "being gay is okay!", but it was still a bit traumatizing to him. Korner's suicide really got to him, and he was almost audibly sobbing at that point, not one to really hold in his feelings. At the end, Charlie was honestly a mess. That was rough. He should not have picked that one at all. It really made him even more terrified of tomorrow.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:49 pm
AiRozu-chan

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He put his arm around Charlie and gently pulled the boy to him so that Charlie's head was resting on his chest. "I'm sorry, I should have picked something different. I used to watch it with my uncle when I was little. He would get pretty upset about it too, and he'd always tell me that though things had gotten better that was no excuse for us to get complacent. I hadn't been able to watch it since he died, not even with my uncle's husband. Still, it was selfish of me to push it on you. I'm sorry." He had never mentioned his uncle before, though Charlie had met his uncle's husband before albeit briefly. Well, technically they had never married because his uncle had died before that was legalized, but the family all considered them married. He and his uncle had been extremely close. It helped that they were only eleven years apart. He had always been like an older brother to Lori, and it had hit him extra hard when his uncle died.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:47 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie used his tissue to wipe his nose, nuzzling himself against Lori. It was a much different time back then, and things were...mostly better. Mostly. He doubted his confession would lead to suicide for either of them, but it was still a scary thought. Charlie couldn't bare the thought of being without Lori. "I-it's okay. That...that was just rough," he said, still choked up, but better. "It was really good, though. I was unprepared," he said, using another tissue to blow his nose, collecting himself. "I wish I could've met your uncle. I bet we would've gotten along well," he said, finally to the point of recovery now.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:47 pm
AiRozu-chan

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

"You probably would have. He was a very passionate man, with a head full of grand ideas and fantastic dreams. And he always did his best to take care of everyone and put a smile on their face." It was kind of a roller coaster, being with his uncle, but it was a hell of a lot of fun and he always made sure you were at least somewhat safe during the trip.

He kept an arm around Charlie, letting him cuddle up as close as he wanted. There was no way he could send this kid out on his own. Heroes had to deal with some unpleasant things without letting it faze them. He doubted Charlie could do that. No, by the looks of things, Lori would be in the business a while yet, probably until it eventually killed him. It was a somber thought, yet oddly satisfying.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:46 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie listened to what Lori's uncle was like. He couldn't help but smile, looking up at the other. "Like you," he said sweetly, thinking the world of the other. Lori always tried his best for others, and Charlie really thought someone should take care of him for a change. He couldn't help but nuzzle up against Lori, especially sense he offered. He wondered if he was even a good super hero, crying like that over an old black and while romance film. he was just very in touch with his feelings, though naive. He had barely gotten into much trouble, and he was sure that things would be much harder if it wasn't for the other. "Lori?" He started, looking back up at the other, "Do you...think I'm a bad hero?" He asked, feeling a bit self-conscious. He's still practically in training.

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:27 pm
AiRozu-chan

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

It made him happy to hear Charlie say he was like his uncle. True the man could be a bit extreme at times, but at heart he was a good person and Lori had tried to be like him. He looked dumbfounded when Charlie asked whether or not he thought he was a bad hero. "Why would you think that?" Then he thought about the movie and all of the times he had gotten emotional that day, especially when that number was compared to the number of times Lori had. He sighed, "there are some things you need to work on still, but they aren't the most important things. You want to help people. You want people to be happy. You are willing to put a lot on the line to make it happen. That's what really matters. The other things you can learn in time." He feared the day Charlie would come upon so much horror that he didn't let his emotions show so much, but he knew it would happen sooner or later.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive