Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cas And Kira's Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: yaoi, yuri, neko, anime, lgbtq 

Reply Roleplays
Shadow of Your Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:29 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: Ah absolutely. Big Baddy's a d**k lmao
Also Space Jam is the best movie. I own that tank Charlie's wearing XD

User Image

❤I know your insides are feeling so hollow
And it's a hard pill for you to swallow, yeah
But if I fall for you, I'll never recover
If I fall for you, I'll never be the same
I really wanna love somebody
I really wanna dance the night away
I know we're only half way there
But you can take me all the way, if you take me all the way
I really wanna touch somebody
I think about you every single day
But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way
You're such a hard act for me to follow
Love me today don't leave me tomorrow, yeah❤

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie grinned over at Lori, looking over his loose clothes. One thought crossed his mind and he snorted. "I could absolutely pants you right now," he teased, considering it. He thought better of it though, half because he'd have a heart attack seeing Lori in his underwear and half because he figured that'd be immature. He was trying to act more adult. But like, what was more adult? Talking about...taxes? Wearing a suite? But Lori didn't wear a suit. He mentally shrugged it off when Lori asked to see what he could do. "Okay, I got this."
He moved his hands out, and pulled them together, an orb of shadows appearing in his hands. He pulled the orb in half, concentrating hard as the two halves started spinning really fast. They emitted enough wind to make his hair and shirt flow. He lowered them to the ground, then jumped on top of them, now controlling the shadows with his feet. Then, he grinned as he took off, rolling around on them like they were skates. He did that for a moment, even trying out a few tricks to show off. Then, he moved his feet to the side to stop, the orbs wisping away. "Ta-da~!" He said proudly, showing off one of his new tricks.

❤But if I fall for you, I'll never recover
But take me all the way, if you can take me all the way
But you can take me all the way, if you can take me all the way
I don't know where to start, I'm just a little lost
I wanna feel like we're never gonna ever stop
I don't know what to do, I'm right in front of you
Asking you to stay, you should stay, stay with me tonight, yeah❤

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:01 pm
AiRozu-chan
It's pretty much the only sports movie I like. I have a copy of it on VHS still.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me"

LoriParagon

He just smirked at the notion. Yeah Charlie was quick and he had his shadows, but sometimes twenty years extra experience and the ability to over-pump your reflexes came in handy, like when you were trying to catch the kid trying to pants you. And he could definitely tackle the kid without hurting him, after all, if it was just a play fight, sitting on your captive was a damn good hold.

Charlie seemed to get a hold of himself, though what made him start focusing again, Lori had no idea, and wasn't entirely sure he wanted to know. It was fascinating to him, watching Charlie at work. He had such a stealthy artful style, that Lori was just a bit jealous of. Sure there was a little science to what Lori did, but basically it was just redistributing his build points in order to smash or dodge or withstand. Not really very elegant or creative. Most creativity he got to employ was in naming attacks, but then as far as he knew he was the only one who remembered what the attacks were called. The names weren't that important.

He applauded when Charlie was done, "that'll be useful. Especially if you tie it in with a bit of levitation, to allow you to skate across walls and such too. Good work, Charlie. You'll make a Grade A Hero yet." "He'll need to, sooner than later."

"It may sound absurd, but don't be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed, but won't you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

Up, up and away, away from me
Well, it's all right, you can all sleep sound tonight
I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
Men weren't meant to ride
With clouds between their knees"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:14 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: ill disagree with that just because I also love The Sandlot lmao

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie smiled at the hero, feeling himself flush with the praise. He really thrived off of positive reinforcement. "Oh! I can make stairs too! But, I'm not really sure how high and I have to be barefoot so I don't fall through," he said, collecting shadows and moving his hands to form a short, four stair staircase. He walked up them slowly, grinning from the top one. "I'm hoping I can eventually get buildings with it," he said, the shadows leaving, and him staying in place with his levitation. He smiled again, though it did soon faulture.
Really, Lori had always been pretty chill, but something did seem a bit...off. He was acting distant. "Hey, are you feeling okay, Lori?" He asked, floating over to Lori in front of him, to where they were face to face. "You're a bit...off," he said looking over the other with concern. True, he was acting weird earlier too, but he knew his reasons. What were Lori's?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:24 pm
AiRozu-chan
I swear, I have a tendency to plan things way far out, so I have so many scenes thought up for way later. Then it's like, "oh yeah, but I also have to write stuff to get to that point. Fail." No worries, I got stuff, but I keep distracting myself with things that will happen much further in the future.

"I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me"

LoriParagon

He knew he had been right in limiting the praise. Whenever he praised Charlie, the boy beamed and kept working that much harder. "Good work, and smart to be thinking up what you can use it for." But then Charlie's smile faltered and he was giving Lori a worried look. "Oh s**t he's figuring me out," but he played it cool. He smiled, but it was bittersweet, "I'm fine. It's just, you're not the only one who remembered how old you'll be turning tomorrow. My cute little sidekick is growing up. Soon you'll be out there working your own jobs, making a name for yourself. I'm damn proud, of course, but...I'll still miss the old days. But I guess that is what any parent goes through, right?" Well, that was part of the answer, and the most central part. It would have made things easier if he had confessed to everything else as well. Confessed that his body was wearing out quickly so his heroing days were numbered, that he wanted a successor who could step in and fill his place, and that every time he used his abilities, he was tearing up his body a little more. But he couldn't. "A hero smiles to mask their own troubles, to show the world that everything is just how it should be. A hero has to be strong until the moment he dies."

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:26 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: i do the exact same thing lol
Also I cant believe you parent-zoned Charlie XD

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie bit the inside of his cheek as Lori spoke. It was a bit rough to hear, but it was nice that the other was considering his age. Lori was honestly giving him a bit of hoe about tomorrow. However, as soon as Lori mentioned the word "parent", he felt his feet hit the floor. He had to turn his back to hide his hurt expression, feeling like a knife was twisting his heart. However, he tried to play it off. "Thank you for doing all this for me, for believing in me. But...I don't really need a parent right now," he said, walking over to the couch, and sitting down. "Anyway, let's get training over with and go grocery shopping," he said, a small, sullen smile on his face. He wouldn't look at Lori, feeling bummed out now. Jeez, parent? Parent? That was rough. He had already gone through a few sets through foster care, and didn't need any more. This isn't what he wanted.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:57 pm
AiRozu-chan
I mean, they are 23 years apart. Plus, he's kinda old enough he could totally be going through a mid-life crisis at this point (hadn't factored that in, but still).

"I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me"

LoriParagon

"Maybe if I had had a father growing up, I would know what I should be doing, so I quit making these mistakes." But then a voice deeper in his subconscious replied, "maybe if you stopped trying to be a martyr and problem-solver, and actually listened, he would have taught you what you needed to know." He sighed, "we can train later. Let's go ahead and hit up the grocery store now before it gets crowded. We can get whatever you want, money isn't an issue." Frankly he wasn't looking forward to training, and any time he could spend not using his powers was a boon, but he wouldn't admit to that. "And if the store isn't open yet, we can go to the farmer's market. They have better stuff, right?" asked the guy who was perfectly fine with the little styrofoam cups of ramen. "Let's get going," he said as he quickly slid his shirt on, an Orden Ogan t-shirt, though not many people were familiar with that band. Before Charlie could make any protest or critique his apparel, he picked him up and started carrying him under his arm. "I will carry you like this all of the way to the market, unless you find a way to break out." At least he was using his uninjured side.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:18 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: true but thats rough XD

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie raised a brow when the other spoke of skipping training. "Lorcan Lehmann skipping training?" He asked in a bit of disbelief. That wasn't like him at all. Training was daily homework, and was never skipped. Except for the few times Charlie was sick or really hurt. Charlie had taken quite a few blows in his time, and has absolutely been basically bed-ridden before. That was mostly when he was first learning. He was a lot better at dodging hits now that he knew what he could do, and was more physically fit. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked, looking up in concern. That is, until he got picked up. Instead he laughed, grabbing a hold of his arm. He couldn't keep the blush rising up his cheeks. "Lori~! I need some shoes! No shoes, no shirt, no service," he said, deciding that Lori was definitely going to make him go now. He had his mind set. "I can pick you up and throw you if I wanted," he said, not wanting to do that, though. A: he'd probably hurt himself and B: he didn't want to fight him too intensely. Although he was sure he could never actually hurt the beast, he still worried. Instead, he kicked his legs, gigging.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:50 pm
AiRozu-chan
I think he made up for it alright.

"I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me"

LoriParagon

He was tempted to challenge Charlie to do his worst, but given how he was holding the boy, a throw would likely land him on his injured ribs, and he couldn't guarantee that he wouldn't react to the pain. "Alright, I see your point," he said as he carried Charlie to his room to get his shoes. "And don't think of it as skipping training, think of it as the normal stuff being postponed, and an impromptu practicum now. Static training is all well and good, but training in the field is just as important." There, now he didn't sound like he had just given in because he had upset Charlie. It sounded now like he had actually planned some of this out. "Exercise one. Think fast." Rather than gently putting setting Charlie down on his feet, he lifted him up into the air as high as he could, then dropped him headfirst. Of course Lori had fast enough reactions that if Charlie didn't think of anything, he could catch him before he hit the floor, but he would give him as much time as possible. It really was a possible situation, and so he needed a plan to get out of it, or else he would have a very bruised head.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:31 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie listened to him talk, chuckling a bit as he barely tried to get out besides kicking his legs. "Fine, fine. You're the boss," he said, looking up at him with a smile. Stuff like this always made him happy. He knew Lori wouldn't treat someone else this way, or at least hadn't sense he lived with him. He enjoyed the special treatment. Then, Lori had asked him to think fast, and he was in the air. Unfortunately, he did think fast, giving a small yelp as he wrapped his legs around Lori's neck. At that point, he realized he needed to take him down. Even though the position was rather...embarrassing, he tightened his legs and move his hips to the side while simultaneously getting his shadows to grab his ankles and pull to get him to lose balance and fall. He hoped it'd work, his position making him blush a deep red.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:48 pm
AiRozu-chan
Well, that wasn't what I was expecting. Makes it better.

"I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me"

LoriParagon

He hadn't been expecting that at all, he had figured Charlie would try to catch himself and levitate down or something, but fighting was just as good of a response. Charlie's shadows were incredibly strong, and he had been surprised. Putting the two together, he fell, but not before he could twist himself to take it as a roll. He positioned his arms so that they would take the brunt of the landing and protect both Charlie and himself. He couldn't get far with the shadows wrapped around him, but it was enough to deflect most of the force of the landing, and more importantly, it kept him off of his bad side. Had this been a real fight, he would have tried to pull his opponents legs off from around his neck or smashed them into a wall, but even though he wanted to train Charlie as much as possible, he still couldn't bear to do anything that might actually hurt him. So while they were still on the ground, he tried keeping Charlie held against the floor while ducking and pulling away from him. It wasn't the most effective tactic, but it was less likely to hurt him.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:24 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie wasn't expecting the other to take control, yelping as he fell and rolled. He felt his breath catch in his chest, feeling himself get pinned by the other. Oh no. Oh no, this was new. He swallowed hard, getting flustered again. He felt kind of bad feeling like this during a fight, but it was Lori's fault! Rolling on him like this....
However, he kept a hold of Lori's ankles, slowly moving the up into the ceiling, connecting to the light's shadow. In a flick of his wrist, he pulled Lori up by his ankles, having him hang there like a fisherman's trophy. He got up, grinning up at him smugly. "There. I'm gonna get my shoes now," he said, trying to keep concentrating on the makeshift rope as he put on a pair of black ankle high converse. He kept him up there as he tied his shoes, keeping a smug look.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:35 pm
AiRozu-chan

"I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me"

LoriParagon

He could tell his apprentice was panicking, even though Lori wasn't really an enemy and would never hurt him, then in an instant the shadows hoisted him up to the ceiling like a piñata. Someone else might have been mad that he had just been beaten so thoroughly by his own sidekick, but not Lori, he was proud that the other had found a way out of the situation. He laughed out loud, not even trying to get himself down. "You hesitated for a moment, but your ultimate reaction was good. If I were a crook, you could keep me hanging until the police came. But I think you like me better than that. So let me down before you head out shopping?" It was actually kinda nice hanging like that, it gave him a chance to stretch his back out, but eventually the blood would rush to his head, and if he stayed like that for too long he would pass out, any human would. He hoped Charlie would show the same care he had, and let him down easy, or at least in a way that would give him a chance to catch himself.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:48 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie chuckled a bit, finishing tying up his shoes. He stood up walking over to the other with a playful grin. He looked him over for a moment before taking his face in his hands. He always found Lori incredibly attractive. His piercing yellow eyes that always seemed to hold a happy glow to them: like literal sunshine in his skull. His skin a smooth, lovely mocha decorated in dark hair. He liked Lori's long hair. It was really handsome, and a great look on him. "And why should I?" He teased, a playful smile on his lips before he laughed.
"Alright, hold on," he said, wrapping his arms under Lori's, lifting him up a bit as he slowly lowered his feet. He absolutely could not lift Lori on his own, but the shadows lifting up his legs really helped. It only took a couple seconds before Lori was down and he smiled, soaking in the praises he was given.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:01 pm
AiRozu-chan

"I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me"

LoriParagon

That moment, with Charlie gazing hard into his face, it had been kind of awkward for him, and it reminded him of two years ago. But he wouldn't say anything about it, they were having too much fun. He was about to answer why Charlie should let him down gently, with remarks like "because concussions suck and I'm only a few away from brain damage," or "you'll get coal for your birthday if you don't." Actually, on the concussion bit, he probably did already have brain damage from it, because he had suffered through a ton of them, but apparently it wasn't any part of his brain that he used a lot.

Charlie was very careful letting him down, more gentle than he needed to be, but that was his personality: sweet and gentle. "You beat me fair and square that time. Good job. And you let me down very gently. I would have settled for being righted then dropped, but your approach was much more comfortable. Didn't have to do a hero landing." "Because they are hell on the knees," he mentally added.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:13 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie snorted, shaking his head at him. "Why would I drop you? That's not very heroic," he joked, smiling at the other. However, he was more than happy about the win that time. He was proud of himself for taking down such a big hero. "Anyway, can we go now? I'll need everything to thaw and potatoes take forever to cook," he said, teasing again as he made his way out of his room and toward the door, wanting the other to follow. "I want to get the steaks from Bill's Butchery, but we can get the rest from Food City or something," he said, thinking out loud.