Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cas And Kira's Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: yaoi, yuri, neko, anime, lgbtq 

Reply Roleplays
Shadow of Your Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:50 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

❤I know your insides are feeling so hollow
And it's a hard pill for you to swallow, yeah
But if I fall for you, I'll never recover
If I fall for you, I'll never be the same
I really wanna love somebody
I really wanna dance the night away
I know we're only half way there
But you can take me all the way, if you take me all the way
I really wanna touch somebody
I think about you every single day
But you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way
You're such a hard act for me to follow
Love me today don't leave me tomorrow, yeah❤

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

The book featured two male protagonists. One was freshly 20, and the other 48. It was a pretty big gap, but that didn't stop the story from progressing anyway. One of the pages dog eared spoke of the exact moment Christopher (the apprentice) realized his feelings weren't just a passing fancy. It was a very similar situation, where the blacksmith, Red, took Chris in when he was but 14. The crush started early on, but one day, around the time Chris was 17, he was having dinner with his master, like always. Red was just...so kind and full of life, and Chris realized he had wanted nothing more than to wake up next to that bright smile everyday. It was very poetically written, about his sunny smile that would always brighten a whole room, and a hearty laugh that made anyone join.
Another page had them by the seaside, fishing for a meal that evening. The main point was when Chris went to hold the other's hand, but was too afraid to. Then, there was the confession. It worked out pretty well, and even had Red kissing back. There was a very small quarrel when they realized it was scary, but decided that they didn't care. They loved each other anyway.
Other dog ears had small things. Red picking daisies outside and bringing them to Chris, Chris making Red a dagger with a rather sappy inscription on it: "Just like the stars, I'll always watch over you", small domestic things like them washing clothes together or collecting eggs, and about three saucier scenes. There was a lot of plot in between all the pages, but it looked like Charlie saved all the fluff. He more than likely read those pages when he was feeling down.

The next morning, Charlie woke up around 11ish, feeling like he was hit by a bus. Everything hurt way worse than yesterday, to be honest. It took him a minute to remember yesterday, and frowned. How the hell was Lori suppose to see him as an adult now? He groaned, going under the covers to hide, until he realized that they didn't smell like his sheets. He felt the fabric in his fingers, then realized he was in Lori's room. That...made him happy. He smiled softly, rolling over in the bed to feel an uncomfortable bunch of fabric on him. He realized he was wearing the hospital gown, and quickly took it off and threw it on the round. Next, he peeled off his mask, tossing it on the bedside table next to the pain medicine the doctor gave him. He'd take it later. For now, five more minutes....

❤But if I fall for you, I'll never recover
But take me all the way, if you can take me all the way
But you can take me all the way, if you can take me all the way
I don't know where to start, I'm just a little lost
I wanna feel like we're never gonna ever stop
I don't know what to do, I'm right in front of you
Asking you to stay, you should stay, stay with me tonight, yeah❤

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:50 pm
AiRozu-chan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
”I’ll always be there with you
I’ll always be watching you
If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me
I’ll be always watching over thee.”

"Finis coronat opus in nomine et ad honorem tenebrae."

LoriParagon

It was nearly 9:30 when he woke up, decidedly late for him, though not too badly late. It took him a moment to remember where he was, but once he did, he was quickly spurred into movement. He grabbed some clothes from his room and tried to change quickly in the bathroom, but his arm would have none of it, so it was more of a slow and awkward change. After emerging from the bathroom he...had no clue what he was going to do. He had a lot to think about, and hadn't slept well the night before, an unfortunate combination. The book had tainted his dreams, replacing the characters with he and Charlie. That wasn't the terrifying part. What was so bad was that he hadn't minded some of it. Recreations from the saucier scenes had forced him to wake in terror, but the milder scenes, the sentimental ones, they hadn't actually bothered him. He would need to tell Charlie about that. It wasn't the definite yes that Charlie was hoping for, but it was an arrow pointing in vaguely the right direction.
He also needed to figure out what the hell had happened the other day. It was clear there was some sort of mental block, whether it was created by the villain or it was an old coping mechanism Charlie's brain had created, that was keeping Charlie from remembering and thus disclosing important information. But to have instilled that level of terror, Charlie had faced down some grizzly scenes, and though they sometimes haunted him for awhile, it was nothing like this. Whoever had done this, they had to know Charlie personally, had to have some history with him. Given how much he knew about the kid's background, that wasn't the most useful of information, but it was still something. Later the police and he would get a report from forensics, and he had been told that the injuries had been thoroughly documented. Maybe if he knew what sort of powers the individual had, he could find the person better. He hated to admit it, but revenge was on his mind, and it would not be pleasant.

"It may sound absurd, but don't be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed, but won't you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

Up, up and away, away from me
Well, it's all right, you can all sleep sound tonight
I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
Men weren't meant to ride
With clouds between their knees"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:15 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie woke up again at one. He didn't feel any better physically, but mentally he wanted to die less. He decided it was late enough, and sat up slowly, grimacing. Yikes. This was going to be a slow day. He hoped there weren't goning to be any crimes today. Or at least ones that needed their special help. He gently floated out of bed, reaching down and grabbing a random shirt of Lori's. He gave himself a moment to look it over, smiling softly. It was the one he said he'd give Charlie when they had steak. He decided to take it now. He put it on, the shirt huge, and coming to his knees. The memory of the shirt hugging against Lori's thick muscles made him blush a bit. He was so pretty. He grabbed the pills off the table, deciding to bring them out for both him and Lori. True, doctors always gave prescribed amounts of painkillers to just one person, but it seemed like a bit much to Charlie. He figured he'd probably just take them today as many times as required and would be okay enough to cope tomorrow. It wasn't good to get addicted to pain killers. He floated out of the room, seeing Lori in the kitchen and smiling. "Good mornin'." He joked, sitting down on the stool of tbe island. He sat the bottle down, giving a small smile at him. "In case you need some. I know I will, but it says it can make you loopy or drowsy. How're you feeling? How's you bullet wounds?" He asked, being much more talkative than he usually was when he just woke up. It being one p.m. probably helped. Then, one question kind of grabbed at his mind. He didn't really know why he was put in Lori's room. "It was weird waking up in your room," he said, finding it odd due to the fact he had his own room to sleep in. He didn't want to push it too much, but he was just excited to see Lori, as always.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:49 pm
AiRozu-chan

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He was starting to think that Charlie would never get up, though to be fair Charlie was typically a late riser. At half past infinity he finally came out, wearing one of Lori's shirts, but it was the one he was going to give him anyway, so it didn't much matter. Though he hadn't had a chance to wash it yet, which would have bothered him, but apparently did not bother Charlie. "They're doing alright. You did well getting the bullets out, I think. Sorry I passed out before you finished. Guess it proves I felt I was in competent hands." He had a tiny wry smile when Charlie mentioned waking up in Lori's room. "Doctor released us, and I for one wasn't keen on sticking around. Carried you back here. Yes, I honestly carried you. I know how much you like sleeping in my room, so I put you in there. Of course, it worked to your disadvantage, you quickly took up the entire bed, so I had to go elsewhere. I labeled myself too injured and old for the couch though...kinda only left one option." He was surprised he was so willing to confess all of this, but at the same time, he kinda couldn't wait to see the look on Charlie's face as he figured out where this was going.
He gave a pause just in case Charlie needed a moment to catch up on what he was implying. "Didn't really snoop though, that would be what a parent would do to a kid, not a partner thing. I couldn't help but find one book though. Looked like you had read it a lot, so I thought I would check it out. It is a fantasy novel after all. I can see why you like it. I only read what you picked out as important, but have to say I liked it too. Particularly the Christopher character. He seemed to have a lot of potential and a very kind heart."

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:45 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie listened to Lori ramble, finding it kind of odd that he was doing so. Lori wasn't really a quiet person, but he wasn't one to just ramble like such. When Lori admitted to sleeping in his room, Charlie was a bit afraid he had found something, but he was sure he had things he wanted hidden completely hidden. At first, when Lori said "partner", he thought he was going to have a heart attack, but realized he had meant as heroes. But of course, he was only calm for a second when the other brought up the book. Oh god. The book. He had read some the night before to gain courage for yesterday. He immedietly started panicking, feeling caught. He wasn't catching the hint that Lori was actually fond of it and the idea, instead the sound of sirens bursting through his skull. "I c-can explain!" He said quickly, his face turning a deep red. He wonder how much the other had read. He hoped it wasn't all the dog ears, or he'd die. "I-I've had it for a r-really long time- I mean, I didn't get it b-because- It was given to me," all these were lies he tried to spit out, feeling embarrassed and caught. He wanted to die.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:13 pm
AiRozu-chan

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He smirked as Charlie quickly tried to cover things up. He hadn't necessarily known that Charlie had gotten the book just because of the character dynamic, but his horrible lying skills were revealing fact after fact to him. After seeing the look on Charlie's face, he couldn't help but laugh, it was like getting caught taking your crush's name (or assigning your crush your name, which ever way it worked). Before Charlie could curl into a black hole, Lori stood up, took hold of his hand, and kissed him on the lips for about a millisecond. "You didn't listen to what all I said, did you? I read all of the eared pages. All of them. The sex scenes were too much, but...I warmed up to the more sentimental ones. What I was trying to say was that after reading those parts, I couldn't but see them as us. The sex scenes woke me up in terror, but the sentimental ones...I kind of liked seeing that as us." Now he was starting to catch some of Charlie's awkwardness. It was like being a teenager all over again, and he hated it. "I know you are probably more prepared for this than I am. Hell, you might even be ready to go all the way. I'm not. It's going to take time for me to completely change how I thought of you, but I'm working on it. I'll get there eventually, if you'll be patient with me."

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:17 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc:

User Image

❤And I'll use you as a warning sign
That if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind
And I'll use you as focal point
So I don’t lose sight of what I want
And I've moved further than I thought I could
But I miss you more than I thought I would
Oh I'll use you as a warning sign
And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me, talk some sense to me❤

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie was surprised when Lori took his hand, not expecting any kind of affection from him. Charlie usually initiated it. Then, there was the kiss. Jesus christ, it wasn't even a second long, but Charlie's breath was taken completely away. The blush on his face was prominent, looking at the other in front of him with wide brown eyes. Now Lori had his complete attention. He listened intently, though ended up panicking again when the other brought up the sex scenes, throwing his hands over his face. Oh gooooood he wanted him to stop talking. This was so embarrassing he wanted to die even more. He was a growing boy, dammit! He had the right! But he was still caught. His hands slowly lifted off his face when Lori admitted to liking the sentimental bits. He started thinking about parts of the book: with him and Lori sitting in front of a fire in a big blanket, cuddling and drinking hot cocoa, of Lori bringing him flowers, of Lori holding his hand when they walked around town. A smile grew on his face slowly, bashful now. He was feeling warm in general, and like everything was going to be okay. "I'll wait as long as it takes, Lori. You should know that. And...if it doesn't happen...and you can't love me they way I do you...then I don't want you to force it, okay? I'd rather...I'd rather you just can't than force yourself...." He said softly, but truthfully. He really wanted to be with Lori, but he didn't want to be lied to.

❤And I'll use you as a makeshift gauge
Of how much to give and how much to take
Right in front of me, talk some sense to me

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:43 pm
AiRozu-chan
I now can't be creeped out by the age difference between Charlie and Lori. In one of my tabletop games, my 21 year old character has a new boyfriend (almost). We were stuck in a video game and then our bodies taken over by nanites to keep us alive (but they kinda morphed us into our characters to a degree. Anyway, in game the boyfriend is 34. He's actually 90. So there is a 13 or 70 year difference, depending on how you want to see it.

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

"I know you would wait, just wanted you to know you weren't waiting for nothing." He didn't know what to say about the whole forcing himself into it part. It was something he had thought about doing if need be, but then again Charlie did make an excellent point. It would be lying, deceiving, even if it was meant only to deceive for a good reason. "I won't go further than either of us feel ready for." Which at the moment was not very far for him. It had been eons since he last dated, well, actually, more like nine years, but close enough. And even then he had been with someone his own age, that he had worked with as colleagues for a long time. It wasn't long after that breakup that he gave up on dating all together. He still wasn't really sure it was a good idea, but he could at least try again, maybe? "That's about as far as I can go for now, sorry." His mind was slipping back into old nightmares he'd rather not remember. He thought he had gotten past all of that. "I'm guessing you want something for lunch, yeah? I can cook if you want."

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:47 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: bruh no one made you make Lori 42. that's on you my good sir XD

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie nodded, understanding what Lori wanted. However, he brought his fingers up to his lips. It had been so short, but he was so happy, a small smile on his face. "That's okay. I appreciate...everything. A lot," he said, looking down at his pills. "Usually I'd do it myself, Mister Cup Noodle, but I'm really sore. Maybe some mashed potatoes? Sausage?" He asked, using his powers to get himself some water. He was really good at lifting small things, and turning nobs and levers, so it was easy to get it to him. He read the instructions, only taking one as required with his water. "I might be a bit out of it today...." He said truthfully, resting his head on his fist. "Lori? Thank you," he said softly, a small, sweet smile on his lips as he couldn't help but stare at the other. He was so in love.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:09 pm
AiRozu-chan
Excuse you, he's 41! rolleyes

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

"How did you know I had that last night?" Actually, he knew there was no way Charlie knew he had had ramen (the cheap kind, not legit ramen) last night, but it would drive home Charlie's point. "Really? Potatoes and sausage again? What am I, a walking stereotype?" He gave Charlie a wry smile, he was only messing around with him. That said, he hadn't actually gone to the grocery store the other day, so he wasn't exactly sure what he was going to fix. "Let me figure something out, I'll prove I can do more than just a few recipes. He looked back to Charlie when he called him, and smiled at the thanks. No need for him to say anything.
It took forever, it felt to him, to figure out what he was going to make, and even then he felt like he was definitely going out on a limb. He was going to make chicken alfredo with broccoli and peas and carrots. It sort of sounded like chicken pot pie, but with noodles and alfredo sauce. Whatever. Of course it meant he had a lot of preps to do, but he would manage it, somehow. Just to make things a little easier on himself, he had music playing softly in the background, his kind of music, which probably didn't match cooking at all, but it helped him keep calm and organized. Steaming broccoli and carrots wasn't that hard, just chopped them up and put them in the steamer thing. He went with canned peas, and was prepared to give Charlie a good strong glare if he complained. Everything else was home made or whatever, give him just one break. The chicken was left over from something that Charlie had cooked, so he only needed to reheat that. In the oven, or else there would be a fight with some shadows. The sauce was giving him problems, as he only partially remembered the recipe, but he thought he had it, and the various taste tests passed. Once everything was going well and he didn't have to run to take care of something, he sat down to rest. His injuries weren't too happy with him, but they were not yet complaining very loudly.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:42 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: my apologies xD also hooray for this trope! lol

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie chuckled when the other admitted to eating that last night. He was joking, but that made things funnier. He shrugged at what Lori said about being a stereotype, grinning still. "I just know you never mess those up," he teased, poking fun at the other. He was teasing quite a bit, but watched Lori work quietly. He didn't try to help either unless the other asked. He was too tired and sore to do anything else. He didn't even mind the peas as the pills started to kick in, and everything kind of felt floaty, and his body was pretty numb. He barely even minded the music. He usually liked watching movies and reading books Lori liked, because they reminded him of him, but the music he didn't share a fondness with. He was much more...acoustic guitar, ukulele, sugar pop, and stuff like that. Very cutesy and happy go lucky. He didn't even mind it at this point, a sweet, crooked grin on his face as everything seemed to feel so different. These were good pain meds. Probably because he almost broke all his bones. "Looooori~" He sang as soon as the other sat, legs kicking softly. "You're so pretty when you cook. We should get you an apron," he said bluntly, dreamily as he smiled. Everything felt okay right now, and he liked it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:26 pm
AiRozu-chan
I see you changed your quote. Took me long enough to notice.

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He rolled his eyes, "great, now you're getting loopy from the drugs. At least if I fail at lunch you won't remember how bad it was." He quirked an eyebrow when Charlie said that he was pretty. Lori may not have thought very highly of himself all of the time, but pretty was definitely not a label he would have put on himself. "Pretty? Really? Like a dress or something? Real compliment there. Ruggedly handsome or debonair would have been preferred." Not that he was either of those things, and his chance at being either of them was dwindling by the year. He didn't try to deceive himself, he knew he was technically middle-aged, and the only reason he didn't look it as much was because he had always done fairly well at taking care of himself.
His break lasted no where near as long as he wanted it to, and soon he was back to working on lunch. He started mixing in all of the components into one large pot, the one he had cooked the noodles in. For the most part it went well, though sometimes a piece would jump out and he would either give it to Charlie or eat it himself. All of this work was making him actually have an appetite for once in the morning(ish). His injured arm was tiring out much faster than the other, but he was so close to finished it would have been dumb to switch things around. And then his grip slipped as he was moving a pan, and in catching it, his hand was sandwiched between the hot pan and a hot stove burner. It was only there for a second before he had a pot holder in the other hand and had pulled the pan away and his hand off the burner, but it hurt like hell. "Ow! s**t!" he cursed under his breath.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:21 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: like 3 posts ago its cool

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie shrugged when he pointed out being loopy. He did warn him it might happen. He'd probably pass out soon on the couch or something. Maybe Lori would let him use his lap as a pillow. He rolled his eyes at what the other said about being handsome. Yeah, he was that too. "Lorcan, your tes-to-ster-one is showing," he teased, saying "testosterone" kind of slow, trying to get the big word out of his mouth. Instead, he went back to grinning, twirling his messy hair between his fingers. "Pretty like...a piece of art. An...Apollo sculpture. Yeah...Apollo...." He said, mumbling a bit to himself about different Greek sculptures and paintings as the other worked. When the other screamed, it took him a minute to realize what happened, but when he did, he was already over the island and on the other side, using his shadows to keep himself up. "Lori!" He gasped, taking Lori's wrist in his hands. He brought the other over to the sink quickly, confiscating the pot with a shadow. He turned on cold water, sticking his hand under it. "Keep it in there! Jeez!" He scolded slightly as he left the room to the bathroom, grabbing their rather large first aid kit. He came back, frowning as he opened it up. "What has been with you? Do you have a death wish?" He asked, though he sounded more upset than angry. Lori was never really careful because of his abilities, but with his age and scars, Charlie was starting to get worried. Like, a lot. He grabbed burn cream and some gauze, frowning. "Are you okay?" He asked finally, softly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:05 pm
AiRozu-chan
I'm going to use the excuse of: I have terrible vision, and can barely see those lines anyway.

If I’m gone
Don’t mourn me

LoriParagon

He was almost grateful to have burned his hand. Hearing himself being compared to a sculpture of Apollo was kinda creepy. He wasn't all that at all. Sure, it could be flattering from time to time to be considered attractive, but being compared to Apollo was a little much, especially for just him. That and Charlie had used his real name again. Only time he ever heard that was when his grandparents were scolding him out of earshot of his mother, or sometimes, late at night, when she didn't think anyone could hear-
-No. Nope. Not going to think about that. Charlie was just using it because using someone's full first name sounded more on the level, more blunt. It wasn't meant to remind him of anything.
"It's fine, really. Surprised me is the main thing." It really wasn't all that bad, his hand had only touched the burner for a second, and the pot for maybe a second more. His hand was a little red, but in a little bit there would be no damage. The biggest damage came from Charlie's reaction. A death wish? Really? He knew he had been getting injured a bit recently, but did Charlie seriously think he was letting it happen intentionally? That he wanted to get hurt? That was the furthest thing from the truth, but he couldn't deny how it looked. "Charlie, I don't have a death wish or anything, alright? Seriously, I'm just as reluctant to die as anyone else. I get injured all of the time, it's part of the hazard of being a frontline fighter. You've seen the scars. They didn't all come from one bit of time, they came gradually over the years. I just...you're an adult now, I don't work as hard to hide it from you as I used to." It was all true, but...things had been changing, making it harder on him. Charlie had every right to worry.

I'm not crazy
Or anything

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SkeletonFiesta

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:39 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ooc: IM NOT SURE WHAT YOURE INSINUATING HAPPENED TO LORI A LONG TIME AGO BUT I DONT LIKE IT

User Image

╔══════════════╗
☪harlie ☪hambers
╚══════════════╝

Charlie wasn't really thinking about his words or actions. He was still a bit loopy, and had a loose tongue. He didn't know that what he said made the other uncomfortable. He was just speaking the truth. And...unsuccessfully flirting. But now the other had a burnt hand because he wanted food. He was starting to feel like a burden at this point. He gently applied burn cream to the other's hand, listening to the other speak. He couldn't help but still pout. "I'm sorry. I'm...not meaning to worry or point fingers or anything...." He said softly, wrapping his hand in the gauze. "It's just...you've been so clumsy lately. And with me hurting your rib and the bullet wounds that are still healing and.... It's just a lot buzzing through my head and...maybe I shouldn't be a distraction," he said even softer, moving his gaze away from the other. He wasn't sure if it was him or the pills talking, but he was feeling in the way a lot more than usual. He wanted to cry. "Sorry I'll just...watch some TV. Make me a bowl when your done, please?" He asked, turning to go into the living room and pout for a while. Was he being overly dramatic? Probably. Did he want to think about it? No.

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers